It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello, I'm Pole, speak russian as well. If you need anything to translate just ask me. Greetings

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
EDIT: The more I examine the following it is a hard match...The youtube that claims gunshots WAS the crash site!

OK...I am not one for conspiracies, but lean toward rational analysis.

To that end...I believe the footage with gunshots was filmed at the crash site. Whether it was doctored I can't say, but I think I have confirmed that it is the crash site.

In this video PAUSE at the 36 second mark showing the tires in the air.

3 tires up in the air at an angle over a white piece of debrie that looks like a roof, but is likely just debri.

Here's the original youtube video:

NOW in this CNN Footage fast forward to 6:32 and hit PAUSE..

3 Tires up in the air...same white surfacre/debri beneath, same double circle bronzinsh colored "hubcab" in the center of the tires. This perspective is farther off through the trees, but looks to me like a match.

It would be too much for some youtube attention seeker to be able to properly stage. He was at the crash site IMO.

If anyone can do screen captures and a side by side that would be helpful.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceKamil

Hi, could you please listen to the video from 0:55 to 1:01.

at 0:58 you can distinctly hear "davaite na hui ot siuda" and then someone else says something after that at 0:59. can you translate what they're saying at that moment? listen a few times its hard to hear, right after the alarm sound.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by PrinceKamil

at 0:58 you can distinctly hear "davaite na hui ot siuda" and then someone else says something after that at 0:59. can you translate what they're saying at that moment?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

I cannot say here the exact translation but it essentially says "Get the F--- away from here" only worse. Russians have some really colorful expressions.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here is the side by side

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the unshaked video is great. there you can see many people behind the trees.

and i wanted to say: when i would come to a plane crash ( even if i am a policeman or army soldier ) i would run to the wrack to watch if there are any survivours, and not shoot in the air to make the potentional helpers go away.

sorry for my english, i am swiss

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nick84419

If you were a policeman or fireman, you would rather know, that what you have to do first is THINK if it's safe to run into the fire. Because when you so immediately run there and then something explodes/collapses, your mates will have to rescue one more person - YOU.

Third footage, made after plane crash. As far as I understand, Russian said to the man in the suit something like: "what are you looking at? (black suit) - prosecutor conseul is here, that's what I'm looking at (camera man)".

www.youtube.com...

like, I said, I was right. "Get the # from here", not "KILL THEM ALL!! IN YOUR FACE, YOU #ING POLES! IN YOUR FACE!" ;]
Let's not overreact.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

I don't really know how to say in english what the camera guy says, but it's something like "can't be" or "i don't believe it".

The screams in the background sound like "let's get the hell out of here" but i'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

Originally posted by Getsmart
all you need to do is ask Vladimir Putin.
After all, why would the head of the country's Secret Service want to lie

See, you can't be expected to be taken seriously when you so blatantly misrepresent facts...
As for the video with the zoomed in gunshot, it's too hard to see anything due to the quality. There is potentially some kind of weapon that seems to recoil upwards suggesting a shot into the ground - but I can't even see the weapon, or the hand, or the person - or anything. All I can see is some fuzzy pixels moving upwards a bit.

Hi Manincloak,

This video analysis might help see a lot more than can be detected without its assistance. Sure the quality is cell phone level, and I'd wager that it was filmed with a cell phone. But whoever did this analysis knows his/her stuff.

Same video with circles and comments

Now tell me what went on ? Something fishy, to say the least - and a far cry from the official story. Nobody is going to make me believe that it was a classic above board rescue mission at the site of an unexpected accident.

GS

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

ok, i know what "idite na hui ot siuda means" what im asking is whats' the next phrase. dont even translate. just can you hear whats' said next by a diff voice? at 0:59. and type it in russian ill translate thats not problem i just want a confirmation on what i seem to be hearing

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They sound like .22 calibre gunshots. Not really what would be fired to ward off looters. It could be a sound from the train hear in the video.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The following I cannot check/verify yet... but now I'm reading that the guy who shot the video has been stabbed to death...

” Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. ”

fakty.interia.pl...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by hidflect]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Sorry ponyboyats - perhaps my russian is not good enough to understand that.

Translation of the subtitles in the film posted by Getsmart:

The first film from the plane crash in Smolensk directed with a cell phone by a passer-by
Observations and remarks of the internauts - and not only them

You can see 3 people walking through the forest - Again slowed down - Rescue team?

Here you can see them walking further - Again slowed down - Perhaps passers-by...? I don't know

(Voice) Calm down! [i listened to it a few times and i'm 99% sure that's what he says. It's in polish and sounds as if he wanted to calm down somebody who's shocked - PrinceKamil]

(siren)

Notice this person - Did you see it? The person in white put his hand up - look at it again slowed down - Look again

Some people say it's a pilot (I don't know)

(siren) some screams

Give the gun! [russian guy saying to another russian - PK]
Don't kill us! [that's in polish - PK] (siren)

(gunshot)

Here you can see black figure jumping out of the part of a plane - Look at it slowed down - And again

-gunshot

laughing in background

The same figure who jumped out of the plane
Look at him falling down

Change of plans! [i don't know whether it's russian or polish - it sounds the same in both languages. I guess it's russian - PK]

(gunshot) (gunshot)

Attention

And he falls down, look again - Again - Looks like he got shot in a stomach

Interesting record

Seems i'm late a bit. I'll leave it - maybe someone cares about my comments.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by PrinceKamil]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
They sound like .22 calibre gunshots. Not really what would be fired to ward off looters. It could be a sound from the train hear in the video.

This has already been talked about earlier on in the thread.

First, the caliber of the gun is going to be impossible to decipher since we have no idea how far away the gun was when it went off (if it was indeed a gun, which I do believe it was), and the thickness of the woods can resonate the sound differently.

For example, an open field within a forest is going to allow the shot to ring upwards much more than it would be if there were trees all around which would muffle the shots and the sound would reverberate off the trees through the woods.

Personally, and this is speculation, I think it's possibly a 9mm or something close to that, and it was shot close range to its target - this is what I gather from the little footage we have, I wish there were more, especially now that this guy has been murdered! I'm very glad I got this footage up though and saved it to ATS as well so it will not be lost. Kudos to me!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Again I am not a conspiracist per se, but do believe in examining things closely at least until the facts start to align in one direction.

From a year ago...

Pulse weapons that bring down civil aircraft can be built using the net
April 2nd, 2009 - 4:00 pm ICT by ANI -
London, April 2 (ANI):

Counter terrorism analysts have warned that electromagnetic pulse weapons capable of frying the electronics in civil airliners can be built using information and components available on the net.

According to a report in New Scientist, Yael Shahar, director of the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism in Herzliya, Israel, and her colleagues, have given the warning.

They have analysed electromagnetic weapons in development or used by military forces worldwide, and have discovered that there is low-cost equipment available online that can act in similar ways.

The researchers have suggested that all it would take to bring a plane down would be a single but highly energetic microwave radio pulse blasted from a device inside a plane, or on the ground and trained at an aircraft coming in to land.

“These will become more of a threat as the electromagnetic weapons technology matures,” said Shahar.

For instance, the US and Russian military have developed electromagnetic pulse (EMP) warheads that create a radio-frequency shockwave.

The radio pulse creates an electric field of many hundreds of thousands of volts per metre, which induces currents that burn out nearby electrical systems, such as microchips and car electronics.

Speculation persists that such “e-bombs” have been used in the Persian Gulf, and in Kosovo and Afghanistan - but this remains unconfirmed.

“Once it is known that aircraft are vulnerable to particular types of disruption, it isn’t too much of a leap to build a device that can produce that sort of disruption. And much of this could be built from off-the-shelf components or dual-use technologies,” said Shahar. (ANI)

www.thaindian.com...

Are they examining any surviving circuitry for unusual damage?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
@Prince kamil: hey thanks for the coment. im i right, you speak russian and polish and you are 100% shure about the translation of the video. thats important, i think, because we now know what they said and how its been translated?!?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not to change the subject but what I find most interesting in this video is not the shots fired, nor is it the conspiratorial nature of the event itself, but simply the fact that I am seeing a crashed plane at a site where a plane is said to have crashed that's getting me juiced!

Shanksville PA looked nothing like this on the morning of September 11th.

(hint)

Face it folks this appears to be part of the celebration the Russians were planning.

Hey comrade? How do we top last years anniversary of the killing of all of those Polish officers back in the day?

I don't know. What do you say we invite the highest members of the Polish Government over under the guise of burying the hatchet and achieving closure and we'll make them part of the fireworks display instead!

Enemies of the people will stop at nothing to see their goals achieved!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i found this. guess thats what is called the third video.
maybe somebody can check this. the men in black with sunglasses at the end is very intresting??
please check. what do you think??

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
sorry heres the link:
Trzeci film z miejsca katastrofy w Smoleńsku.mp4

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HIStory Indeed

Yeah a lot of people have brought up how the Shanksville plane crash had an 'evaporation' effect, whereas this crash actually had pieces you could see, and pick up with your hands! It's ridiculous people will believe a plane literally disintegrated on impact because the MSM/Govt. told them that's what happened but when you look at *ANY* other plane crash you see plane pieces all over. Depending on the crash site, the pieces can be spread apart fairly far, but in Shanksville there was just a bit of a fire, some burnt surroundings and nothing... give me a break! How are people so blind?! It's sickening to think people are that brainwashed that they cannot see the truth, well more so accept it I guess because you'd have to be blind and def to not know the truth in all honesty (not being sarcastic).

But yeah back on topic, if anyone can find more footage that would help this case out a lot, I admit though I looked a lot right after I found this video (which was the best time to look for another obviously) and I came up with nothing...

reply to post by nick84419

Your link isn't working. If you hit the button that looks like a planet above where you are typing your post at, it will bring up a box, you can place words in first that will show up as the link, hit enter, then put in the link and hit enter again and there ya go! For example like this...

Abovetopsecret The best conspiracy website out there!

If you can't figure it out U2U me.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join