It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Diddo

Hej Diddo,

Jak prosiles daje link na ktory wczoraj wszedlem. Przetlumacze go dla naszych nie polsko jezycznych kolegow. Zapewniam Cie ze jestem Polakiem.

" Per Diddo's request I will post the link again and translate the excerpt "

Link to site

" Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "

[edit on 20-4-2010 by FreeTruth_9]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeTruth_9

And the reliability of the source? It seems like someone made that up on a message board...

But if true, this is clearly an assassination.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

As myslef and another member wrote before, we are unable to confirm this information. It does appear on many different sites but not as a credible news report. It may never get to be one anyway. I will definitely post an update once available.

On another note, polish investigators are questioning the russian side why work on the runway lights started immediately after the crash without notifying anyone. It also might have played a major role in the crash.

Runway lights article -pl

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In regards to the potential assassination of whoever made this video, can I point out the pointlessness of that given the video is already online?

To my knowledge, this is the very first time it was posted:
www.youtube.com...

And that user seems to have been in youtube in under the last hour so...
I'm inclined to contact him to see whether he made the video or posting it for someone else.

Another thing is that the views on that video went down a lot for some reason. When I first saw it nearly a week ago, it was already at almost 1mill views, so this is strange.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I dont think youtube user MrMasiu was the 1st to post. From what i heard on a Polish forum the user who posted it 1st on youtube was Rastych ( it was also said that he was banned from youtube a couple of hours after posting. Again ive no idea whether this is true or not thats why im here hehe )

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just saw this from a Polish paper-translated:

Polish military prosecutors will deal with one more fact. Examine the authenticity of amateur video recorded shortly after the disaster the government plane. At the end of the film can hear noises like gun shots and shouting “flee away”.

Prosecutors will try to see if someone actually shot immediately after crashing plane. It is not unlikely that it gave the Russian militiamen fired into the air to disperse onlookers. Under the influence of fire could also fire a cartridge of seven guns of the BOR, who flew with the president. In Smolensk still extracted fragments of the aircraft, which are stuck deep in the earth.

Source: This snippet (and a boat load of other info-I have no time to invest but good stuff here: luckybogey.wordpress.com...
Original Polish: www.gazetaprawna.pl...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Plan2exist18]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So somebody help me out here, this is relating to the conversation regarding the video and translation of comments in it.

Im american so forgive me for not being able to understand, but im confused, so this is what i hear, somebody tell me if im missing something.

Train Whistle at :44 - :52sec
Yelling (sounds Russian) at :53sec
Yelling (Different Language) at :58 sec
Commotion at 1:01
First Gunshot at 1:07
Comment from recorder at 1:11
Second Gunshot at 1:17
More Commotion at 1:20
Exterior Commentary at 1:23
Third Gunshot at 1:24
Fourth Gunshot at 1:26

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Check out those links and stories leads on the post about yours (my last one). Those are papers/news over there in the area. A boat load of info.

They address the investigaiton into the shots-not much but...I didn't get a chance to check every story etc.

Anyone smelling smoke yet? I'm am not seeing it. I those mentioned links, there are numerous pics showing the runway and the hit trees etc. Very detailed info.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Diddo

are you russian? i listened a 1000 times and it sounds like someone at 0:59 says "ne ubivaite nas" but im not sure because its really hard to hear. but every time i listen i cannot come up w/ any phrase that sounds even remotely like "ne ubivaite nas" what i really hear is "ne ubivaite na...".
anyways im not 100% but id like a pole or russian to listen to 0:59 and tell me what they say. it definitely sounds like "dont kill..blah" so im not sure what the last word is.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Polish website described what they think they hear people saying through the whole recording. The audio from 58s sounds like "Nie zabijaj mnie" in Polish which means "Don't kill me". I guess it could be but I can't tell for sure. I think someone earlier confirmed all talking was in Russian. Without using any software it's easy to make a mistake.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Diddo

Pojaluista poslushai 0:59 posle tavo kak kto to oret "idite na hui ot siuda" potom ktoto govorit "ne ubivaite blah" po krainei mere mne tak kajetsia.

translation:

please listen to the 0:59 of the video right after someone screams "get the f outa here" someone sais something that sounds like "dont kill blah"
can you hear what they're saying?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Diddo

i love how people like to attack other people. who said sebir'? im bilingual too, dude. i grew up in russia. and for some reason none of those "bilingual translators" can even catch "idite na hui otsiuda" at 0:58 of the video, and of course noone wants to even touch what is said after that. why dont u try to listen for a while. they say something that at least sounds like "dont kill blah" tell me what it is. can you at least hear "idite na hui otsiuda?" at 0:58?
thats directed to that person saying you shouldnt rely on anyone but professional translator. is he a professional?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeTruth_9

thanks for confirming what i said gosh. there's my second source. so now theres me and polish person confirming the same. any more questions?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I listened to the clip many times and still do not hear anything that remotely sounds like "don't kill me". I also do not speak russian.

The gun shots do sound pretty Gunny! I will give you THAT!

Now...

What?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Someone posted a video on YouTube zooming in on the shooter. Check it out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

yea it sais "ne ubivaite nas" not "dont kill me" i was translating for you friend.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The guy who filmed the POLISH PLANE CRASH, ASSASSINATED!

"Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence...."

www.disclose.tv...

fakty.interia.pl...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

We already discussed this after I made the post with translation this morning. You used my translation of the text as well.

* Actually, it looks like that website used my posting from this morning

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bolus80

Regarding the original video,
I saw the vid and went to the channel 2 mins before it was pulled. All vids on that channel were titled in what looked like Russian. The name of the Original vid I can't write exactly, but it was 2 words
1st letter backwards, upside-down L,
then letters that look like
opNT camoneT.mp4 (Not really a small n, but that shape.
The Vid id was RkEmHSIVDwE
I swear i subbed the guy, still looking for his name in the list of 800.
Going to you tomb, to search also. (nothin)
peace.
Edited to add: it must have been rastych. His account is certainly gone.
Searching under the vid ID above gives some interesting results, FYI, because some of the original words he attached to the video are visible.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by CestLaVie]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join