It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ok guys. stop fighting that wont bring us very far.

all i wanted to say / ask if these guys ( men in black ) in the third video are rescue team,or police, isnt it logical that they would keep the journalist away, if or if there were any mysterious things going on there??

i read the hole thread from the beginning on. for me its absolutely clear that there were shots and men wich should not be there. its also absolute possible and reasonable that at least some people would survive a crash like that.

and if just one man would have survived,he would tell the hole world everything
what was going on with the plane and why it came down. so why risk something.

and the way the plane came down is very clear to. what kind of a problem could a plane have that the pilot cant bring the jet up for 4 km?seems like he tried to keep it up.

seems like they kill everybody who have seen to much. thats usual!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by Raud

Ti govorish po russki? Interesno. Dokaji. Otvet mne po russki togda ya tebe poveriu. I prochitau moi post na etoi stranice gde 2 video. Tam daji subtituli est!
Let's see whose the troll.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

Da govorio, blihn!
Nu, v ATS mi govorim po angliski, njet po russkij, horocho?
Plus, eta ochin trudno pisat pa russkij c'eti bokvi potomochto oni snatchet drugie zvuki pa angliskij i shwedskij (da, ya priechal iz shwedsi).
(...just to clarify...)

You mean the video in this post (it was the only video on that page)?

reply to post by MotherGoose

Yea, im sorry but that translation is totally off.
now one more time
here's video w/ subtitles
www.youtube.com...
1:21 of that video has subtitles of the 0:59 of the op video
they say "ne zabivaite nas"(don't kill us)
which is what i heard when i listened to the video before i had any translation by anyone else.
im from russia
take it or leave it

I laughed out of disbelief (if one could do that) when I saw it.
It really takes alot of wild imagination to make out anything in that VGA-blur. I could make a version myself and show the whole cast of "The Brady Bunch" walking through the rubble.

The subtitles are way off as well.
"Gnata" does not mean "weapon", it would rather mean to "push" or "drive" someone or something, in this case "driving the crowd away". As in the earlier, correct translation, the man says "Go away!" to the gathering people (and he says so for all the right reasons too).

If you were Russian, you'd know that "Ne zabivaijtie" means "Don't forget".

As for the "take it or leave it"....I think I'll leave it.

Conclusion:

For correct translation of video; go here
For disinfo version; go here

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Raud]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

ok you explained a lot except why the hell anyone would need to kill the guy who filmed that? and don't say it's coincidence because everyone knows it's not.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daghost

Okay...but how about this: he is not dead! I repeat: not dead.

Imagine for a moment that he would have been assassinated; why would they do that?
I mean, the vid is out there already. Besides, it shows nothing strange happening either. The reason to have him "eliminated" is just absurd. No logic, no reason, no nothing ...nothing but crazy minds, spinning like a techno LP on 75rpm.

The idea that the cameraman was killed is just as much a blatant hoax as the rest of this conspiracy.
Besides, there is a whole 'nother (sad) thread about that: another sad thread
...so lets try to contain the insanity as much as we can.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Raud]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Ne zab@vaite with letter that doesn't exist in english alphabet does mean don't forget. Zabivaite means to hit someone like zabivat gvozdi. I thought maybe they translate ne ubivaite and they say that in polish. But it does sound like ne ubivaite. Go away? Ubiraites? Mojet bit. Like I said its hard To tell sound is so muffled.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Okay.

I thought we were talking about the word забывать, but in imperative (plural); "забывайте". Which, as you know, means "forget".

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Ok guy, the translation that's the "correct" one. when they say whatever they say at 0:59, the translation says We're all going back. can you please tell me the phrase in russian/polish that they're saying that would mean "we're all going back"? that was my only real question i had for another russian speaking person. what do you hear. whats the phrase. because i know you dont agree, but to me it "sounds" like "ne ubivaite blah" or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
For the record, these men moving in the treeline are visible in the OPs video (and all other videos I can find) as well.

In the ops video the men moving left to right from the tree line start at 21 seconds.

The movement is very clear and distinct in all uploads I have seen so far.

I am attempting to find any videos on youtube referencing this movement.

I posted this in another thread:
Is no one else seeing this!
www.youtube.com...
00:11 - 00:13

Far left side of screen, furthest tree line.

Click pause at 00:11 and watch that tree line and then simulate slow motion by clicking pause/play/pause/play

You will see this, please everyone you need to see this for yourselves.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by sremmos]

When I say "far left" I mean like 1mm to the right of the edge of the screen he you see him come into view and moving right as the cameraman moves his camera to the left somewhat, cameraman appears not to see these individuals they are moving through that farthest tree line left to right.

No one has anything to say on this? No one can confirm that they also see this?

You can see it in the video on THIS thread at 21 seconds.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok you guys I found this on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

It verifies what I saw in slow motion and it also shows verifiable footage of these unidentified men moving around the scene of the accident all throughout the video.

Very interesting watch.

Holy crap (I am still watching this video myself btw), VERY interesting stuff happening in video!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

I think the person that wrote those comments on the video assumes many things from a very bad video, just to make it look more interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

I do see these men (three of them?) running in the background, but that in turn doens't say me much.

Fact is; apart from the cameraman, there are numerous people in the area. Some might be rescue workers or something in that fashion, some might be ordinary civilians wondering what is going on.

I mean; if you were to see a plane crash in the woods, you sure would run over there and check it out, wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I've been listening to that a couple of times now, but my answer is inconclusive.
Besides, Russian is not my first language so I'm not the one to ask.

What made you think he says "Don't kill us" in the first place (apart from you wanting to hear just that)?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crustas

I was going to reply something to the same effect.The Presidents body-Guard would have been carrying more than chewing-gum on that plane.Extreme heat + Ammo = rounds going off.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

err i didnt wanna hear nothing. i just heard it while listening to the video. how can you defend the correct translation if you cant translate anything?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

ok we need a russian here not a pretend russian.

You may try to contact one of the volunteer translators from the UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry.

Russian:
pause4thought - Send U2U - Last login: April 28, 2010
Arthx - Send U2U - Last login: April 28, 2010
InSanE1 - Send U2U - Last login: April 28, 2010
ilaruum - Send U2U - Last login: April 28, 2010
FIFIGI - Send U2U - Last login: April 19, 2010
TimothyMartin - Send U2U - Last login: February 20, 2010
rixhell - Send U2U - Last login: January 10, 2010
Nick655 - Send U2U - Last login: January 3, 2009

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Can't translate the parts I can't hear properly. That's the deal.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

thanks alot ill get to bottom of this now.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here's a little background info regarding what is being disputed by most posters at ATS in different threads regarding this 'incident' which included the incidental death of a nation's entire political class.

The Truth About Our World Government

You will note that this analysis is very dated, and the references are mostly historical. What is important is that the vocubulary is already well chosen and quite contemporary as it has since been widely validated by countless researchers. What is explained is that Soviet Russia is the result of an Illuminati takeover of Tsarist Russia. This explains why today's false open society in Russia is the same stooge regime wearing a mustache and a wig. And it also explains why Putin and the Wester Illuminati were in cahoots in assassinating the entire Polish Government whose nationalism opposed Illuminati domination of their country.

Pondering this background information should help better understand what was accomplished and by whom and for what purpose. May the victims - so many unsung heroes felled on the altar of the Illuminati NWO - Rest In Peace.

GS

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
And it also explains why Putin and the Wester Illuminati were in cahoots in assassinating the entire Polish Government whose nationalism opposed Illuminati domination of their country.
The "entire Polish government" was not killed on that crash, in fact, as far as I know, there wasn't any minister on that flight, only a secretary of state, the director of diplomatic protocol and three under-secretaries of state.

Most of the victims were from organisations related to the victims of the Katyń massacre.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

The "entire Polish government" was not killed on that crash, in fact, as far as I know, there wasn't any minister on that flight, only a secretary of state, the director of diplomatic protocol and three under-secretaries of state.

Most of the victims were from organisations related to the victims of the Katyń massacre.

Hi ArMaP,

Thanks for correcting me, it was obviously an overstatement. Here is the list of deceased officials.

THE KEY FIGURES IDENTIFIED AMONG THE CASUALTIES
Among the dead were the following:

• Blasik, Andrzej, Chief of the Polish Air Force.
• Bochenek, Krystyna, Deputy Speaker of the Polish Senate.
• Chodakowski, Archbishop Miron, Orthodox Ordinary of the Polish Army.
• Deptula, Leszek, Member of the Sejm (Lower House of Parliament).
• Dolniak, Grzegorz, Member of the Sejm.
• Fetlinska, Janina, Member of the Polish Senate.
• Gagor, General Franciszek, Chief of the Polish Army General Staff.
• Gesicka, Grazyna, Member of the Sejm.
• Gosiewski, Przemyslaw, Member of the Sejm.
• Handzlik, Mariusz, Undersecretary of State in President's Office.
• Jaruga-Nowacka, Izabela, Member of the Sejm.
• Karpiniuk, Sebastian, Member of the Sejm.
• Karweta, Vice Admiral Andrzej, Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Navy.
• Kaczynski, Lech, President of the Republic of Poland.
• Kaczynski, Mrs, wife of the President of the Republic.
• Kochanowski, Janusz, Polish Ombudsman for Citizen Rights.
• Kremer, Andrzej, Polish Deputy Foreign Minister.
• Kurtyka, Janusz, Historian and President of the Institute of National Remembrance.
• Natalli-Swiat, Aleksandra, Member of the Sejm.
• Nurowski, Piotr, President of the Polish Olympic Committee.
• Plazynski, Maciej, President of the Polish Community Association.
• Ploski, Tadeusz, Bishop of the Military Ordinariate of the Polish Army.
• Przewoznik, Andrzej, Secretary-General, Council for Protection of Struggle and Martyrdom Sites.
• Putra, Krzysztof, Deputy Speaker of the Sejm.
• Rumianek, Ryszard, Rector of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University.
• Rybicki, Arkadiusz, Member of the Sejm.
• Skrzypek, Slawomir, President of the National Bank of Poland.
• Stasiak, Wladyslaw, Chief of the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland.
• Szczyglo, Aleksander, Head of the National Security Bureau.
• Szmajdzinski, Jerzy, Deputy Speaker of the Sejm.
• Szymanek-Deresz, Jolanta, Member of the Sejm.
• Walentynowicz, Anna, free trade union activist, member of Solidarity (Solidarity heroine).
• Wassermann, Zbigniew, Member of the Sejm.
• Woda, Wieslaw, Member of the Sejm.
• Wojtas, Edward, Member of the Sejm.
• Wypych, Pawel, Secretary of State in the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland.
• Zajac, Stanislaw, Member of the Senate
… and several other Members of the Sejm.

ALL POLAND’S TOP PEOPLE WIPED OUT IN ONE HIT
To recapitulate, Poland lost, in addition to the President of the Polish Republic and his wife:

• The Chief of the Polish Air Force.
• The Chief of the Polish Army General Staff.
• The Commander-in-chief of the Polish Navy.
= ALL THE MILITARY SERVICE CHIEFS.

• The head of Polish Intelligence (National Security Bureau).

• The three top officials inside the Office of the President of the Republic.

• The Governor of the National Bank of Poland.

• The Deputy Foreign Minister of Poland.

Source: POLAND’S SUSPICIOUS SECOND KATYN MASSACRE TRAGEDY

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join