It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I agree, something must be done, so next election vote DEMOCRATS !!

Once every single republican is out of office, we will have taken back our country

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Muckster
[more
It is no secret that the far Left, hate the Military. This much is a fact.
We see it everyday, on this web site alone.

Someone needs to go back to sleep and quit perpetuating silly generalizations about others. It seems to me that you're intentionally trying to create problems for the sake of an argument and are vehemently opposed to a little thing that we call...unity. Since I don't really care to be the one to take you up on the bait that you call an opinion, I'll step back and label this post for what it is...Trolling.

Much love to all...

hi there Em nice to see you again

muckster his avatar explains a lot ? Target Earth said/Muckster said Far Left except
the Political far right are to be believed to be chicken hawks that love war

neither served or was not in real action combat like Ronald Regan served but was still acting in military training movies or bailed ! Bush Sr < Bailed without telling buddy leaving him behind !, Mccain < 2 planes crashed in training 1 planes shot down before captured as p.o.w. and sent to hanoi hilton his father became commander of Vietnam then released in 68 or joined the National Guard to avoid Vietnam Bush JR , Dan Quayle look at this page of this website for my explanation

www.awolbush.com...
another www.friedwire.org...
and another www.progressiveactionalliance.org...
our last 2 democrat presidents were not in the military

but one vice president was Al Gore enlisted still as a Fortunate son but went to Vietnam anyways against his father wishes

there is 2 republicans became president and most honored that i know of , Eisenhower and Theodore Roosevelt 1 other that ran for the presidency considered as a Pow Survival Hero John McCain

WAR PIGS song is in my head right now darn you Black Sabbath

oh yes i was in the military the Marines and yes an Honorable Discharge

Editing for Target Earth from the Start

Papa was a Rolling Stone ! = Temptations

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
rapidshare.com...

The top pck for health and human servces by teh obama adminstraton knows and they let me be murdered to cover up the blatant false flag attack on america by the lberals and steve ahloberg in the al qaeda message the days are pregnant and thye seem to do all they can so die of MRSA and no one helps..thanks barrock Obama for the hope...ha ha.. and change to the worse.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

These are the men that JFK wanted to stop ruining our great country

that would be the Federal Reserve Bank corporation and they are not a federal branch of government the other is that same Banks Dark Knight crusaders the CIA way before JFK another that told a tale is Eisenhower ! the Military Complex and many other before him

here is a post from me from a thread you people might like its very recent

www.abovetopsecret.com...

some might not like the documentary called zeitgeist but the same thing the narrator of zeitgeist said is almost what the Dylan Ratigan show said The Video www.msnbc.msn.com...

well it all in the money ! WARS, Disasters , Epidemics makes Corporations Active

we need to take a 2nd look at the Documentary Zeitgeist

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I don't blame the military. I blame the wealthy elite who are using the military as pawns for global conquest. The problems america faces now, europe had and still faces today. The elite are everywhere and they do as they please. They don't care about national boundaries, rules and regulations or ethics. They care about money and control!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Now, I respect any person who has fought for this country; my father is an ex-Marine and a Vietnam Veteran. Maybe it's the day or I feel so tired or something but I want to say...blah, blah, blah. Aren't you doing the same thing that you just condemned a bunch of other whiners for, "Stop sitting on your butts and just blogging your complaints." Law are passed in this country, some I agree with, some I don't. There are plenty of injustices in this country, some that anger me and some that make me sad. No country in this world seems to have it right. I am a proud American, despite the flaws of this country. You're not even specific enough about what you feel disgruntled about. I appreciate your passion but I am sick and tired of people whining and complaining about how bad it is here when there is a genocide occurring Darfur, or the Human Trafficking that is on the rise and now the 2nd grossing crime in the world, or the millions of people who are hungry and without homes. What about crimes against humanity itself! What about being a willing and caring participant of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE. At least you can FREELY post on forum like this. We have a lot more freedoms than many other people around this world.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Fight the UN, IMF, World Bank, Federal Government, Federal Reserve Bank of America, EU, state governments within america, elected politicians, etc.

Fight the system by non-compliance, protesting peacefully, voting for smaller(and sometimes unheard of) political parties, defending the constitution only when it deserves to be defended, speak your opinions with conviction when asked, ignore MSM as much as possible, learn more truth, etc.

If everyone does their part we can change the system peacefully with little or no blood being shed. As always, prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Noone is calling innocent soldiers as terrorists...people are calling terrorist as terrorists. Those who invaded Iraq, those who abused prisoners, murdered, plundered, raped etc. The excuse "I was just following orders" has no merit because Nazi soldiers were persecuted for following orders. If the Nazi soldiers were not prosecuted for following orders you would have merit behind your statement but it isn't so. The troops who actively participated in Iraq war are terrorists and committed any crimes should be prosecuted in International Criminal Court for committing war crimes same as Nazi's were. The soldiers who did not participate in Iraq war and did not commit any crimes on other country soil should be respected like any other salaried person (for eg. janitor, teacher, accountant, librarian etc) is...nothing more or less.

Besides that the soldiers and vets do not deserve any special status because they are just employees and workers who get "PAID" for what they do. Along with the fat salary they enjoy other government benefits too such as housing, discounts etc. Why we never hear you getting mad about that? No one is doing any favor...all soldiers are paid to work...get mad when you work for free.

Face it more than half of the people who join army today are half literate who don't qualify for job anywhere else, some even join for love of war and get to kill and shoot for fun there is only a minute percentage of troops who do it out of patriotic and national sense.

You can keep on standing your soap box and thump your chest forever, as long as troops keep on committing terrorist acts either on their own or by following orders they will be called out as terrorists. If you got a problem with that...why you can get more mad lol !

PS: Respect is earned and not a right!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Noone is calling innocent soldiers as terrorists...people are calling terrorist as terrorists. Those who invaded Iraq, those who abused prisoners, murdered, plundered, raped etc. The excuse "I was just following orders" has no merit because Nazi soldiers were persecuted for following orders. If the Nazi soldiers were not prosecuted for following orders you would have merit behind your statement but it isn't so. All the troops who participated in Iraq war are terrorists and committed any crimes should be prosecuted in International Criminal Court for committing war crimes same as Nazi's were. The soldiers who did not participate in Iraq war and did not commit any crimes on other country soil should be respected like any other salaried person (for eg. janitor, teacher, accountant, librarian etc) is...nothing more or less.

The part I bolded-out is wrong. Just because a soldier participated in the iraqi and/or afghanistan war does NOT automatically make them criminals. What exactly constitutes a crime is up to the ICC and HOW they interpret war crimes in accordance with the Geneva Convention.

As for the nazis, I only hate their genocide campaign and not the nazis themselves or their war effort in europe. War is war and it is never pretty. Germany had a reason for starting 2 european conflicts but of course many school teachers continue to mislead their students.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I guess you are correct some went there saw the reality and refused to participate in it. I'll edit my previous post.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It all started when we decided to abandon our morals as a nation and steal oil to protect ourselves. Then we decided civilians were to be killed. The worst part is when we decided to keep silent about all of it. If you are in the military now, yes, you are being forced to be a criminal. You are no better than a hit man for a drug cartel. I tell you this as an officer and a gentleman.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

The Left doesn't hate the military... That is a patent falsehood perpetuated by the cowardly elite on the right who have never lifted a finger. What the left hates is the Military Industrial Complex and unnecessary wars of profit and aggression. Most combat vets I know and I stress COMBAT came out allot more left than when they went in.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Tho i'm UK i full agree and understand what your saying,people can do
nothing sat in there chair at the computer blogging etc.

a far more direct form of action needs to be done to get the
attention of the nation and to make the scum politicians shake
in there boots!

but then if i were with you in your country i would no doubt be called
a terrorist or threat to the state cos i would take action.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
I agree, something must be done, so next election vote DEMOCRATS !!

Once every single republican is out of office, we will have taken back our country

How can 26% of the population (self-declared "liberals") take back the country? There are cycles when the voting population hiccups and we get a Carter or Obama, then things go back to normal. The left in America always thinks everybody is with them, then they look for conspiracies when they lose elections. They always fall back on: "We couldn't get our message out". They're lucky. If they actually got their message out and the general population understood, there would be open season on lefties.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
“A person in a uniform is merely an extension of another person’s will”

– Philip Slater

If those in uniforms were truly independent, awake and aware they likely wouldn't be in uniform fighting and dying in the first place for corporate interests and greedy bastard bankers...

My 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

What planet do you live on? I would love to join you there. I think all of you who believe that service men and women have it so easy should take the time to visit any military base from the 1-5th of any month. The salary which you speak so highly of is not even enough to feed their own families; the free housing you speak of has a waiting list that is years long, and for those that are lucky enough to get on base housing that are enlisted men and women; ask one what conditions they live in? You and the rest of the ignorant posters here have no idea of what you speak of; you have lived here without a clue as to what it takes to make it so; without you being placed in shackles your wife and daughters raped, your family tortured, then your life taken from you; only to realize your family will continue to suffer.
You believe that this Dream World in which violence is not needed to keep you free is out there somewhere; and if all military men and women would simply lay down their arms it would make it so. In what world do you live in, I ask again? Do you think those vying for power are suddenly going to stop there greedy ways and allow this Fantasy World of yours to take place? Humans have been fighting over land and wealth sense the Dawning of Humans; and long after you and I are gone they will continue to fight over the same things “POWER” “CONTROL” “GREED”!

“FREEDOM” is not “FREE” no matter what your beliefs; it has a cost and that cost is high; paid for by the blood of others; either it’s your blood or someone else’s you choose. Is it going to be your wife, your husband, your son, your daughter, or someone else’s? ; that price must be paid in full or in kind. Why? Because humans are “GREEDY” it’s in our nature; you can call for peace all you like till the cows come home; this “FANTASY” will never come true for you.

“FREEDOM” on the other hand can be achieved; “FREEDOM” is what this country was founded on; “FREEDOM” is what your mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters died to protect. So now that the wolf has snuck into the hen house; and is ready to begin the slaughter; WHAT WILL YOU DO? Do not think this is going to be pretty ladies and gents; this is going to be an ugly, bumpy, nightmare that none of you are prepared for.
You saw a video of what an Apache is capable of; you have seen leaked video of the minimal arsenal that is the might of the US. Trust me fellow Americans you have not seen anything yet. Ask yourselves a question; what is the purpose for a war overseas that obviously is not about “TERRORISM”? Answer, it’s too get your protectors out of the way, it’s to send them somewhere they will not be of military value to this country, it’s to assure there is not a protective force in place to stop their takeover of this country. WAKE UP PEOPLE! This country is bringing more and more foreign troops, UN Troops, and outright Mercenaries into this country every day, and every day sending more and more of our family members to fight the atrocity that is their war on so called “ TERROR”.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What most people don't know is most of these men and women join for the purpose of College money, a stable income, and some sort of job training. Most don't believe in the cause. Many of them use it as a way out of small towns and a way to get out and see the world. Either way, active duty or former, we still retain some level of training. In the event that it is necessary to defend our rights on the homeland or the safety of our families, without hesitation the ex Marine in me will definitely rear its ugly head.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This “FANTASY WORLD” comes at a price; are you willing to pay that price? Are you willing to stand and fight? Or are you willing to lie down and give up your life for their control over you and yours? It’s that simple folks. You are given brain garbage everyday through that brainwashing box. You are being sprayed on everyday with chemicals to allow them the ability to use LRAD devices to control your thoughts and emotions. You are told lies about what your government has in store for you and yours. If the recent raids of militia groups have not woken you up; then you need to learn about military tactics. The first order of the day when taking over an armed populace is to get rid of any opposition force that maybe able to train, institute, and lead a resistance force against them. Why do you think they are linking prior military personnel to these groups? Who do you think in your society would have the knowledge and the capabilities to create an opposition? Who understands their tactics, their weaponry, their motives, and their ability to wage war against the people? Wake up people!

You say you are awake; you say you are aware; you say this can all go away if only people would stop fighting. Once again I ask, “On what planet are you living on?” Their motives are shrouded behind thousands of years of planning and breeding; their goals are not yours; their goals are not to assure your safety, your loved ones safety, or your pursuit of happiness. Their goal is to enslave the human race or what will be left of it when they are done making their “UTOPIA”. And even they cannot agree as to what that “UTOPIA” will be, and who will control it.

The Dream in which you find yourself now is not real; it is a dream of their making to lull you into a false sense of security; so that they will find you sleeping when they come to knock down your door. Will you wait idly by for that day to come? You ask what are you doing other then posting on ATS? Every day I stop people and speak to them about what is going on; what their plans are for us all; and I try to point them in the right direction so they too can inform others. Knowledge is power; that they got right. The more and more people we awake to their plans, the more and more people who become aware of their tactics, their goals, their motives, and then we just may stand a chance of surviving the nightmare that is to come. You say you want to stop bloodshed, then I say learn what you can, study their motives and ask yourself “WHY”. Children have it right from day one; they always ask the question “WHY”? we have stopped asking why and simply tow the line.

STOP TOWING THE LINE!!!

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD

Yes you are. Posting on the interweb isnt going to change that either. Your just venting.

You will "take it". You will not do anything to change "it". Your just trying to have internet bravado, and I see through it.

I see Americans like you every single day on here saying this crap. Wake up people. If 911 can happen without any justice, then you will fully and 100% "take it", you might not like it, but you will not be able to not "take it", as 911 proves.

Might as well just admit, YOUR DEFEATED ALREADY. Simple as that.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MrSmith]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is about putting down the opposition using the broad mechanisms set in place by GW Bush. They are using the mechanisms set in place to go after the Islamic fascists, to go after their critics and political foes.

That is what you are seeing. It is the inevitable end to the republic set up by boy George and executed by B Hussein Obama. Now you are a terrorist if you are against government largess, or illegal immigration or anti-abortion.

They are using this post Patriot act architecture to achieve political objectives. Did anyone think it would end well to let the Federal government overstep its constitutional bounds? I never did think that. It should not be a surprise to anyone.

By the way I am an expert combat trained vet. I am a libertarian conservative, and I still hold my oath to protect the constitution as a sacred oath that did not end with my active duty service. Guess that makes me a potential terrorist, or a really good neighbor that will protect his, and his neighbors in a time of need.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join