It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

AMEN!. I usually add to comments that maybe didnt quite get enough of the point across. and although you had not given examples (my only criticism) You hit the nail right on the head and drove it HOME! I could have maybe said it as well as you, but then again I have no military experience. But I HEAR YOU. watch Aaron Russo films NOW

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

STOP TOWING THE LINE!!!

remember where you are, bro: ATS. i can assure you that no one here has their toe on the line.

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
You say you are awake; you say you are aware; you say this can all go away if only people would stop fighting. Once again I ask, “On what planet are you living on?” Their motives are shrouded behind thousands of years of planning and breeding;

you seem to be aware that the power of these people, whomever they are, is built on a basis of knowledge and planning which you nor i can comprehend. yes, that much is true.

and then you go on to say that we must FIGHT it. this is where you have gone wrong. this is their most pervasive lie. this is the lie that was told at the beginning of the "thousands of years", that allows their whole corrupt system to exist in the first place.

once it gets knocked out, then the pieces really come tumbling down.

freedom is free. it is you who are mistaken.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Please enlighten me; prey tell name one government that has handed over control to the free people of their nation without a fight?

Enough Said.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Wow, the ignorance is astounding.

Good luck with your life of fear.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

i answer with a similar question to you:

you say that this has been going on for "thousands of years"? pray tell, show me one example of when fighting has actually succeeded in setting a people free?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

The only fear I have is that when the time comes; and they begin their program of killing the people of this country, you will wake up and it will be to late for any of us to combat them. That is my FEAR Sir.

My Fear is for all of the lives that will be lost in vain to a minority of controllers.

My Fear is my children growing up not knowing what Freedom is.

My Fear is the loss of this great nation to an internal enemy.

My Fear is seeing my country turned into a police state.

My Fear is seeing my country turning into NAZI Germany without a FIGHT.

My Fear is seeing my fellow Americans starved and homeless in a nation of plenty.

My FEAR is the LOSS of your FREEDOM!

Maybe you should join the fearful; and do some of your own research and see that these things I speak of are happening as you sit and read this response.

My Fear will also keep me alive when the time comes.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

When this country fought the British it set its people FREE; until the Foreign British Bankers; stole it from us through a mountain of foreign DEBIT! Selling this country piece by bitter piece to foreign interest. We were once Sovereign people of this land.

Your Turn.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by brianmg5

The only fear I have is that when the time comes; and they begin their program of killing the people of this country, you will wake up and it will be to late for any of us to combat them. That is my FEAR Sir.

My Fear is for all of the lives that will be lost in vain to a minority of controllers.

My Fear is my children growing up not knowing what Freedom is.

My Fear is the loss of this great nation to an internal enemy.

My Fear is seeing my country turned into a police state.

My Fear is seeing my country turning into NAZI Germany without a FIGHT.

My Fear is seeing my fellow Americans starved and homeless in a nation of plenty.

My FEAR is the LOSS of your FREEDOM!

Maybe you should join the fearful; and do some of your own research and see that these things I speak of are happening as you sit and read this response.

My Fear will also keep me alive when the time comes.

I love your dedication, and I love you, but I agree that you may have the wrong idea in mind on how to handle this. It is written in the bible the prophecy of our world situation, and it is unpreventable or stoppable. It must happen and many must die to bring upon the powers of the True Messiah. (Sorry to all you who might think im crazy) To fight it, you need peoples minds as support. As long as people are distracted and following a false Teaching indoctinated in our Children at extreamly early ages. (example George Washington never told a lie, and our current governement idealy would be the same)

To say we are to fight, would instigate negative towards the Truth Community and cause a bad image and even more of our rights taken away. the Fight we must take up is a fight of the minds of people. to open those minds that people may be able to make wise dicisions on who to trust in this world. You may begin to realize no man/woman can be trusted, and we must trust in ourselves and god.

Once we trust that God has our backs, beyond doubts in yourmind instituted by others, we can stand up to and be proud and loud against an Evil Deceptive Brutal Murdering Worldwide Administration

[edit on 13-4-2010 by KilluminatisRex]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by tgidkp

My Fear will also keep me alive...

the only purpose that fear has ever served is in self-preservation over the billions of years of the evolution of species.

fortunately for us, in the modern world, we have now come to the understanding that our survival does not rely on the securitization of scarce commodities.

the reality of the modern world is that there is plenty for all. and thus there is no purpose for fear.

this means that, although your mode of thinking is prevalent in todays world, and that the fighting has existed for thousands of years, it is nevertheless a relic of the past and doomed to failure.

BTW, your previous answer is invalid, as the persons who had freed themselves subsequently found themselves yet again enslaved. and thats the real problem with fighting, isnt it? that once you have fought for something, you must continue fighting for it?

peace and true freedom, on the other hand, is eternal and self-sustaining.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe that the real terrorists here at home are not only politicians and bankers but military men and women as well. They are committing crimes everyday that we stay in these illegal wars.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ok I’ve watched the Videos...

This is all seems to be based around a report from the DHS which claims that Right wing extremist groups could target disgruntled troops upon their return to the US.

It also suggests the demographics behind people involved with right wing extremist groups can sometime be from backgrounds such as... pro gun ownership, anti abortion activists, groups focus on illegal immigration etc etc...

Now, personally, i am all for gun ownership... And as a Christian i am also pro life (but believe that people should still have choice)... and as a person who lives on the small (and ever increasingly overcrowded) island of Great Britain, would like to see a tightening of the laws involving illegal immigration... I am NOT part of a far right group and nor would i ever want to be!!!

However, if my government did a report which suggests that it is often people with these beliefs and background that get involved in far right activities i would not be offended... I can see that there is truth in that statement!!!

Think of it like what the police do with criminal profiling... They may have a body of a young woman in the woods... and they will call an expert who will look at the body and cause of death... social background of the woman... financial status etc... And then come up with a profile which states that the perpetrator is probably a white male 25 - 35 years old and is an office worker!!!

Would that offend me??? (seeing as i fit into this group)

Of course not!!! As long as they are not suggesting locking up every 25 - 35 year old white male office worker!!!

I can see the need for this!

The guy from fox news even says... and i quote...

“The thrust of this report, is that the present environment of economic instability, returning military veterans, fear of the laws of second amendment protective rights, an African American president and fear of financial elites, make for fertile breeding ground for groups who’s power and ideas the government hates and fears”

Well yeah... what’s wrong with that??

To be honest i feel that the media have done a classic job of riling up the people by creating a storm in a teacup... this is inevitably followed by the air punching chest beating blind patriots who scream "USA... USA... USA"

The fox news reporter bleats on about how terrifying it is that large amounts of this report are classified... he then brings the first amendment into the mix stating...

“The whole purpose of the first amendment, is to guarantee open, broad, robust debate on the policies and personnel of the government. The first amendment presumes that individuals, not the government, will choose what they want to believe and espouse, what they read and say, and with whom they associate in public and in private”

Right... Because George Bush's administration was always open and honest... they certainly encouraged "open, honest and robust debate" didnt they??? And George Bush’s administration would never have compiled secret reports would they??? Come on... get real!

I'm afraid that, from an outsiders point of view it, seems that Americans (whatever their allegiance) have been duped into thinking that one political party is better than the other... and whoever is in power, be it Democrat or Republican, the same arguments will be used and suggestions of
"It would never be this way under **whoever your affiliation is with***"

Normally followed by the "i'm as mad as hell" type comments!

I can’t help but just sit back and laugh... we have the same crap in Britain but it’s just called Conservative and Labour... Doesn’t matter who wins... both crap... but the passion of the people when the media baits and hooks em is outstanding!!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
everyone needs to realize that there is an agenda of the main stream media. This agenda regulates everything they say or report on. Everything they broadcast has a motive and agenda. The msm want to stir everyone up, and they know how to do it well. This method has been used for ever, and it's still efective.

Whenever you're in a zone concerning either side of an issue, especially a hot button issue like our troops, the msm serves as a distraction from the real problems that they don't want you to focus on. All of you are smart enough to figure out where the major areas of concern are. This doesn't mean that our troops are'nt an important issue, they are. But our press has had much more experience distracting us from the key issues, than we have had realizing that point.

I support our troops 100%. But while watching that issue, make sure you keep an eye on the other issues as well. The msm has no conscious whatsoever. They will do the bidding of the elites. The elites own them. Do you expect them to go against their owners??

Before everything comes to an end, the MSM will have everyone looking in a mirror, and asking themselves if they're a domestic terrorist, because they disagree with the government line of thought .

So, just be aware of what's really going on. Watch your backside, and remember, the government is here to help you...........not.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I don't think a brit can ever really understand the mind of an American Patriot. Brits are all subjects of the Crown. They are not free and sovereign people and never have experienced this in their lives so they can not directly relate. I am sorry you are just a spectator of the pains of freedom here in these United States because you are not afforded the same freedom and opportunity as those of us here.

Sure we have some strife and strain but freedom was born here. The first of its kind free republic in the world has long been a thorn in the side of the royals and elites. We are not subjects with no rights or freedoms. subjects have only privileges granted by the crown.

You can never understand so why even pretend to try?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by wayouttheredude]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well Op I agree with that. Thank you.

Being an ex service man yourself though, Maybe you have the experience and ability many others do not when faced with fear. you have have the resources surely, to turn that Fear into Courage.

When you then have that courage and can then turn that into Faith and belief in making a positive change, within yourself, and society in general, to change and get out the truth of what this whole nightmare has meant for you and your brothers in arms, and also those you were tasked with fighting.

Its just a change of perspective that can as it spreads stops this fear/anger from carrying on in cycles from one generation and war to the next, when it is not a true "just War"

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

When did being a proud American become a Crime? When did the defense of our Constitution and Bill of Rights become a Crime? When did being a former Soldier become a Crime in this country? When did upholding the Oath you took to defend your country from enemies both foreign and domestic become a crime? When did Americans decide we the former soldiers of this great country of ours are criminals IE (terrorists/extremists)?

Whew you are mad, why? Have you been accused of a crime?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Are you to young to remember the Vietnam War? Those Vets were treated like dog sh**
thanks to the lying John Kerry. Every Vet was a baby killer,every Vet was a rapist,every Vet burned villages, mutilated cattle, and cut off peoples heads. Every Vet was either a drug addict,a alcoholic,or completely crazy.But for years and years those beleaguered Vets asked John Kerry to stand and debate them face to face
eyeball to eyeball and he never had the guts to do it. THis kind of character assassination
has gone on for 45 years and is still going on. I have 2 brother in laws,6 cousins,and I can't even count how many friends that served in Nam. They never got the chance to look their accuser in the eye and that's not right.
Now it is happening again in Iraq. They accuse everyone for the actions of a few.
Do bad things happen in war? Sure?
But bad things happen everyday all over the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by December_Rain

What planet do you live on?

I live on a planet which is filled with hypocrites and where the world leaders are minting money using propaganda and a unique method called freedom and democracy through killing & looting/ stealing of other areas resources. I live on a planet where a species which has half DNA of virus is slowly taking it's true full form and think it's superior to other species i.e, plants, animals etc. I live on a planet where a group of people think they deserve special status or respect because they killed someone thousands of miles away..i live on a planet where a species believe in magical things such a flying people/ beasts irrespective of the fact they have never seen them and moreover the funny part is this half virus species fights eachother of this invisible flying entity.

I think all of you who believe that service men and women have it so easy should take the time to visit any military base from the 1-5th of any month. The salary which you speak so highly of is not even enough to feed their own families;

How are annual pay raises calculated? Military pay raises are linked to civilian pay raises. Military pay raises have been at least one half of a percent higher than the civilian pay raise each year, as measured by the Employment Cost Index (ECI), until 2006. Starting in 2007, pay raises are equal to the increase in the ECI. Pay raises may exceed these automatic levels if authorized by Congress. In January 2010, the military pay raise was changed to 3.4% (ECI).

Source: www.dfas.mil...
As the above part puts it clearly the salary is linked to civilian pay rises. If you dont think i's enough to feed your family then you are no special because it's same for civilians too.

Also did I mentioned the discounts/ benefits and tax free status the military receives who are in active combat zones such as Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh well, now I did.

the free housing you speak of has a waiting list that is years long, and for those that are lucky enough to get on base housing that are enlisted men and women; ask one what conditions they live in?

So does it mean the benefit is not being offered? Geez you are getting free housing and then also complaining a thing which is rarely offered to anyone outside millitary. If you dont like it leave it. Oh and it also include the First-Time Homebuyer Credit: Members of the Military and Certain Other Federal Employees.

You and the rest of the ignorant posters here have no idea of what you speak of; you have lived here without a clue as to what it takes to make it so; without you being placed in shackles your wife and daughters raped, your family tortured, then your life taken from you; only to realize your family will continue to suffer.

So it must be a lie then the Military receives:

1. ENLISTMENT BONUS: Qualified Active Duty recruits may be eligible for a combination of bonuses up to $40,000. Qualified Army Reserve recruits may be eligible for a combination of bonuses up to $20,000.

2. ACTIVE DUTY EDUCATION BONUSES: Qualified applicants who enlist for two or more years in any Army Military Occupational Specialty may receive one of the following bonuses for civilian education:
* Associates, Bachelor's or higher degree—$5,000
* High school graduates with 60 or more college semester hours—$4,000
* High school graduates with 30 to 59 college semester hours—$3,000

3. FOOD ALLOWANCE: The Basic Allowance for Subsistance (BAS) is used to pay for food for Enlisted Soldiers and Officers authorized to eat off base. Most Soldiers who qualify for BAS receive more than $200 per month.

4. HOUSING ALLOWANCE: The Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) offsets the cost of housing when Soldiers live off base. BAH rates are based on location, rank and family status. BAH is the second-largest piece of compensation for most Soldiers.

5. CLOTHING ALLOWANCE: Enlisted Soldiers receive an annual allowance to replace uniforms and uniform decorations. For jobs that require civilian clothes, the military provides a civilian clothing allowance.

6. COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE: Soldiers assigned to high-cost locations in the continental U.S. and overseas are paid a Cost of Living Allowance. This allowance offsets the higher costs of food, transportation, clothing and other non-housing items. Higher costs of housing are covered separately by the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH).

7. MOVING & RELOCATION ALLOWANCE: The military pays for the transportation of household goods during a permanent change-of-station move. In addition, a Temporary Lodging Allowance covers the cost of temporary housing at the beginning and end of a move. To further offset moving costs, a Dislocation Allowance is also granted for permanent change-of-station moves.

8. FAMILY SEPARATION ALLOWANCE: Soldiers assigned or deployed to locations where the military will not move families receive a Family Separation Allowance of $250 per month to cover expenses incurred during a Soldier's separation from their family. Soldiers are also entitled to the allowance if their families are unable to accompany them overseas due to medical reasons.

9. Education Benefits

10. HEALTH CARE: As a Soldier, you and your family are automatically covered by a comprehensive HMO-type health care plan called TRICARE that provides medical and dental care at little or no cost.

TRICARE enrollees receive most health care at a Military Treatment Facility (MTF), where a primary care manager (PCM) supervises their care. The Army's health care team is one of the biggest health care networks in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art technology in world-renowned facilities.

A network of "preferred" or "in-network" providers add to the services offered at MTFs. Soldiers and their families are free to make appointments with any authorized provider.

Separate programs are available for Soldiers and their families who are on remote assignment or overseas.

11. LIFE INSURANCE Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance (SGLI) is a program of low cost group life insurance for Active Duty and Army Reserve Soldiers. SGLI coverage is available in $10,000 increments up to the maximum of $400,000. SGLI premiums are currently $.065 per $1,000 of insurance, regardless of the member's age.

12. VACATION:
* 30 days vacation earned annually
* Weekends free*
* National holidays*
* Sick days as needed

13. Discounts from 700+ companies + travel benefits, etc.

I can go on and on with the list but you get the picture so its better you get off your high horse and face some reality how much pay and benefits you are receiving. If you got problem with pay and benefits you are getting take it up with your employer.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Well that’s your view (some of which i agree with) and fair enough... However, i would argue that you only have ever had the illusion of freedom!

And it is this illusion of freedom and greatness that keeps you supporting the very things that imprison you!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

This illusion of freedom you speak of is coming from the opinion of a subject of the crown. The Subject would prefer to think that we Americans never had real freedom but only thought we did. That makes your royal bondage seem more tolerable I would would expect.

The reality is that we achieved real freedom. Real enough to inspire the entire world in fact. The bankers of the royal court went about seeking to subjugate the colonies once again. They drew the young United States into debt enough that by the time Andrew Jackson was president he had to run off the British backed central bank and pay off these debts to free the US from British debt bondage once again.

It will not be so easy this this time of course since the British backed central bankers have had nearly a century to consolidate their power this time around. We might need to have a sovereign default this time and end the corporation of the USA forever. The original republic will remain intact of course but the corporation's debts will be resolved.

In the end freedom started here and will likely will remain here once these bankers are delt with.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

And I’m afraid that your opinion of the UK seems to be trapped in some sort costume drama where everyone speaks like Dick Van Dyke in Marry Poppins... Gauld bless ya guvnor...

Believe it or not, we do not all walk around with bowler hats and drink tea at noon LOL

You seem to be trying to justify your argument by deflecting criticism of your country onto mine... what you have to realise is that i agree with you regarding people in Britain not being free!!

But this is not a thread about Britain!!

You want to talk about debt? why not have a look at the debt Britain was left owing America after WW2? But i really don’t think that this has any relevance and merely steers this thread off topic!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join