It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Wow this thread sure attracted a lot of idiots/trolls giving the OP a hard time. Seems to be a concerted effort to try and ridicule anyone who voices thier dissatisfaction to unconstitutional/unlawful mandates, government theft, and oppression.

Would love to meet some of these little tofu loving commie weenies FTF who spout the crap they do here so boldly behind hundreds of miles of cable/cord just to laugh at how pathetic they are to thier face!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by hawkiye]

I would like to create a new arcade sensation....

WHACK A TROLL!!!!!!

yeah. probly not the most original but it just popped in my head.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is it just me? Or did some of you people miss the point? After reading all of the posts on this thread I am starting to agree with some of their statements. Maybe this nation has already fallen and we should just start following their lead. So when their next orders are to start killing all of you; will you start to do something then when it is to late?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Funny I was just about to make a thread about the Military bashers. I think it is absolutly crazy that people act this way toward us. We would risk our own lives protecting their freedom and people are ungrateful. Even if this is an unjust war, our oath that we took said nothing about us choosing who we are sent to fight. But the reality is once you are in Iraq or Afghanistan IT IS REAL. Once that first RPG, IED, or round flies it is ON!!! You no longer care about why you are over there all you care about is protecting your brothers and yourself and killing that wuss that is hiding amongst the civilian population. I think it is funny that so many people bash on the military and war but have not yet expierienced it first hand. That is kind of like writing a movie review without seeing the movie. Anyway you get a star and a flag my friend.

I think that's exactly it! The purpose of the military is not to question orders, or even interpret the constitution. Sure, recruits to the military swear to uphold the constitution, but do they really know it? Are they really taught what that means or is it a symbolic reminder of what you're fighting for? If it's a reminder then HOW THE HELL did we get so far from defending the constitution and instead engage in stealing the freedoms, lives, and resources of others around the world?

We are taught in Basic Training about the constitution and what we are protecting and exactly what the oath means. Atleast in the Air Force we do

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

It is the same for all branches of the service and even more so if you are an Officer. Once again it is the ignorance of the masses as to what our role is; or for that matter what our knowledge base maybe. Keep Reading these posts, I am truly amazed at the sheer ignorance of some of the posters.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffdogg
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Not trying to take you off your soap box mate but to correct you when you said

This great country of ours

Maybe it was a long time ago I dont know your age and when you have been in school, But we stole this land from the Native Americans "Indians" When we landed here we slaughtered 1,000's of Indians. This is not our land this is belongs to the people whose descendant's were killed by our descendants, its funny hearing UK people talk about how stupid americans are when they are too ignorant to understand we came from the same place they live, We're not true americans.. Dont people ever pick up a book these days or are they just too busy trying to make up silly rants such as the OP trying to get attention for the big "S&F" contest.. S&F is noting more then an ignorant popularity contest and should be taken away from every website. Maybe then these pathetic begs for attention and "i'm tired of this crap" "and this and that" "wah wah wah" " Q Q"

AMERICA WAS NEVER OURS IT BELONGS TO THE INDIANS AND ALWAYS WILL STOP TALKING US LIKE WE ARE GREAT WHEN WE ARE NOTHING MORE THEN THIEVES....

And TBH you seem a bit brain washed by the gov if you think they are supposed to be so great I dont have any clue what your doing on a conspiracy site. TBH IMO its a bit hypocritical.. Good day and plz get the facts straight before you post threads such as this...

friend, i liked what you were saying until you began being harsh. what you must understand is that nothing was stolen from the indigenous people. the people of turtle island understand that it was never theirs to sell, give or be robbed of. what did in fact happen is the slaughter of life and the destruction of a way of being. wars are fought over the idea that one can own something. when a majority of humanity realizes that you never own anything, then there may be hope for peace. we are just passing through and there is nothing here that i want or can take with me other than this experience.

peace

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan

And I was not going to comment to the Native American posts but, sense there seems to be some point being made; I am full blooded Native American and that does not change a thing. We are all Americans no matter what race or creed you come from; I cannot change the past of what mine or for that matter, what your ancestors did or did not do to the people of this land. All I can do is stand as an American along side all Americans for what is right and just in the land of my ancestors. This not a left right thing; this is not a color thing; this is simply a FREEDOM thing. Get with the PROGRAM.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
When did being a proud American become a Crime? When did the defense of our Constitution and Bill of Rights become a Crime? When did being a former Soldier become a Crime in this country? When did upholding the Oath you took to defend your country from enemies both foreign and domestic become a crime? When did Americans decide we the former soldiers of this great country of ours are criminals IE (terrorists/extremists)?

I am sick to my stomach at the recent bastardizing and labeling of former Military Personnel, and our Proud Veterans of this country as criminals’ hell bent on destroying this nation of ours by the MSM. I am saddened by the MSM’s mission of making all Vets and Prior Military Personnel out to be the bad guys in this country. If you are a proud American and believe in your countries freedoms; then the time to make a stand is now. The stand I speak of is not an easy one; it is a long hard road of waking up others to the criminal takeover of this great country of ours. Stop sitting on your butts and just blogging your complaints; you need to be heard, make your voice a stand against those that would imprison you in your own home. If you believe that is simply nonsense, then you my friend are still asleep.

This great country of ours is being taken over by Big Banks and Corp. through their bought and paid for politicians. This country is being taken over by those that deem all prior military personnel as extremists or god forbid terrorists. The Freedoms we used to take for granted in this country were paid for in blood by all of the proud soldiers who gave their lives for your freedom. Will you allow their deaths to be in vain?

Stop the real terrorists in this country; the politicians that are passing Non Constitutional Laws in this country. Stop the real extremists in this country; the MSM that puts out the establishments criminal ideas. Stop the real Criminals in this country; the Financial Intuitions’ that are hell bent on destroying this great nation of ours through the devaluation of our currency.

I am MAD as Hell and I for one will not take it anymore!

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

Former Military Officer

I'm agree with you 100% percent

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am mad as hell that men go and murder civilians and are not brought to justice for it, even though most of them agree they shouldn’t be there.

I am Mad as hell at all the macho Bull*** and aggressive posturing by the American nation and military around the world.

I am mad as hell at the fact that the very things these people say their for fathers died to protect, freedom and ant Nazism etc is, being done by them now.

I am mad as hell that once again TORTURE SEXUAL ABUSE RAPE and MURDER took place in Abu graib and such places.

I am mad as hell that the very people who say they care for their countries freedom are making it more more dangerous every single day.

I am mad as hell that we have in the USA/West a military which is not in a real war situation, big battles, trenches etc like WW2 accept the orders when they know there was no WMD there anyway and it was all a lie.

I am mad as hell that people think they put a uniform on, and it makes them any different from a Murderer, and they get medals, when they are just paid assassins to steal and control oil and business contracts.

I am mad as hell that the war was started to find WMD when the USA had actually sold them to Iraq first of all and let them use them on civilians.

I am mad at hell at the birth defects in Felluga and suppressed truth of the almost genocide that went on there.

I am mad at hell that soo called men and warriors will let someone with a one more stripe on his piece of cloth tell him to go and invade a country for no reason and they don’t have the courage to question why they and their brothers in arms have to do this, risk their lives and kill others, be scared emotionally and physically for life, and they don’t have the courage to say no.

I am mad as hell many of the ex soldiers go and work for private companies paid from our taxes, to do as they want and kill civilians for a laugh.

I am mad as hell that there are soo many traumatised and psychologically ruined for life like the Op, and many of his colleagues, and millions of innocent civilians wandering the world with soo much rage and anger.

I am mad as hell that many of the young kids of 7-10 now will now grow up to be suicide bombers because of the above and attack other innocent civilians.

I am mad as hell that the war was planned and created by politicians in PNAC many years before it happened and is just like chess, they rubbing their hands with glee as each $1million dollar cruise missile opened this stain on humanities history as they all worked for the companies and were making millions.

I am mad as hell after all the death and destruction the world is a more dangerous and unsafe place, with less liberty, freedom, peace and safety for the world’s population.

I am mad as hell that as usual the main amount of suffering and deaths has been with civilians, and women and children.

I am mad as hell that innocent men were placed in shipping containers in the desert bound and played loud music for soo long they started screaming and became insane for life, for information they never had.

I am mad as hell that scenes that we have not witnessed since WW2 and the concentration camps in the control experiments parts, took place in guantamino bay and most of the people there had nothing to do with anything.

I am mad as hell that civilians were picked up by there governments and put on private jets to be tortured by other governments with the explicit awareness of the USA and UK etc

I am mad as hell that for the cost of this war we would have no world hunger, no financial collapse, and a much better world for all.

I am mad as hell that the only people who have done well out of these wars are the lunatics in both the USA Neo cons etc, the Shareholders of killing companies, the nutter fundamentalists in Islam and those in the military who are as equally insane and enjoy killing, raping, civilians for fun, or wanted an promotion.

Indeed the phrase "I am mad as hell", though repeated much by me to make a very satirical point, is very telling.

Maybe you have hit the nail on the head for the entire situation, both personally and from the top.

You know what they say, as in life, so in death on the other side.

I hope you find peace op, it is not people who are angry at the situation you should be mad at, but those who sent you, those who don’t ensure there is care and such like for those who come back, and maybe the anger you have is also some guilt rising, and also became a bit of an habit.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by Reign02

It is the same for all branches of the service and even more so if you are an Officer. Once again it is the ignorance of the masses as to what our role is; or for that matter what our knowledge base maybe. Keep Reading these posts, I am truly amazed at the sheer ignorance of some of the posters.

Yuppp. I love how they say we are all brainwashed when in fact they are brainwashed by the negative media and the internet. All NEWS is about bad stuff except for a short story here and there.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You might as well forget about, the world as you know it when you get down to the nitty-gritty, the world is a lie, you can have your follyful dreams of the way things are suppose to be, but it;s all lies.
It's all about, money, who you know, or having sex with favors.

I see it all the time the crooked cops, judges, sexualiy perverted people of power, do what they do, they always have always will..
They eat babies in China, want to do dinner $4,000.00 a pop.
Quit whinning about life, it's full of # anyhow, and you believe it.

Do something or shut up, eat some plastic.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

I am a liberal (financially conservative) and a veteran. What I am seeing is a PROFESSIONAL MERCENARY force being established.
These people are making a PROFESSION out of being killers. No killing, no work.
The military is an inflated monster which is so freaking easy to see. Look at their budget. Where are they spending it? Does this advantage you or the people we are terrorizing?
The PROFESSIONAL military was genius move by the Elite. The majority of the populace becomes disconnected from them and just figure they must be defending us. They don't defend us by making more enemies.

Let me ask a few questions. Do you honestly believe our military represents us nobly? Do you believe by spending ourselves into poverty to support a set of missions that return us nothing but grief we are on a rational foreign policy course?

We got to rein this crap in.

We are so despised by so many, I believe that if we did not have a nuclear arsenal we would be eliminated. It would be of our own making. We gotta learn how to get along and to stop being misdirected from making this planet as best a garden (with wild spots) as we can. This economy, the elite and the resulting imperialism has led to nothing but disaster for so many.

Why do we let them kill us?

Remember the tales that were told around the village bonfire about sacrificing the needed virgin to the dragon? By doing so the dragon prospered and a small number of innocent were eaten to convenience the remaining villagers. # the dragon, it's time to just kill it.

It's what I want for my kids' and grandkids' freedom to prosper intellectually, physically and financially. This system will not take them there.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recon3
I am with you sir. I proudly served under great officers as yourself, and I am ready to go when there are enough people mad enough to make a difference. I swore the oath, and I am not dead yet.

My minute -man gear stays with me nearly always as time is getting short.

Recon3

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Recon3]

I just have one comment to this post....

OOH RAH!!!!!

Jaden

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
Well I am an old Vietnam vet and I think your understanding of the constitution as a rock hard document is ridicules. Man and civilization grows and moves on. If we, the majority of the people in this country wants to amend or change it, it is the right of the people. If you are in the minority, tough break, this is a democracy! Quite crying about it and move on and do your part to make the country greater. You are doing no one a service setting around writing about your views and crying in your beer for days gone by. Go out and make yourself and your world better a better place.

Lay off the weed, Pappy. You've obviously long forgotten what's in the Constitution. Good thing your kids' generation haven't. Now we'll have to remind you come November. Enjoy your short-lived, fraudulent "majority" while you still have it.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by monetaryprotest

International Human Press

I feel like this problem is being perpetuated by groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center. So what does the SPLC do without hate groups to monitor? They marginalize opposition groups as extremists in order to support an agenda of big-government and totalitarian thought. They fill the void of hate groups in America by classifying constitutionally recognized organizations, such as the Tea Party Movement and local militias, as violent, paranoid, racist, and anti-government splinter cells of anarchy. They are the Senator McCarthy of the 21st Century. And they are just as scary, because for now, the public seems to take their judgments as scientific

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
I can't even begin to describe how much I HATE these pathetic anger rants from yanks on this site.

It makes me sick to my stomach.. physically nauseous

How about get up and off your arse and actually make real legitimate steps in correcting what you find annoying. Instead of RANTING on ATS like a sickening patriot that probably pleasures himself to his yanky doodle flag and colours.

Get up off your fat American arse and do something about it. "I'm not going to take it anymore" Boo hoo hoo whinge whine you sad sack.

See that rectangular hole in the wall? It's called a door. Do you have two feet and a heartbeat? Then walk out that door and move into the real world and put a stop to your anger.

What would you have us do? Open the door with a smile and let in the coppers who are here for the guns? Smile for the however many millions of CCTV cameras on every street corner? Oh wait, that's YOU, not us.

What we're doing, mate, is we're all getting on the same page, the ones who WILL do something at least. Sure, the pot is boiling but the frog feels it and it's not dead yet.

So sit back and relax. Enjoy The American Revolution Part 2: Throwing The Bums Out. Coming to a tele near you this November.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
to the OP:

i find the premise that "feedom ain't free" disturbing to the core.

it is merely an unfortunate fact that for most of human history mankind has been supressed in some way.

my basic position is that there are "certain unalienable rights" which NO MAN has granted to me, nor can they take away. so for you to claim that i must owe you something, even a simple debt of gratitude, is pompous, IMO.

the exact opposite of my position was posted on the previous page. i have reposted it here because i find it so terribly 180 degrees misguided. try, if you can, to see it from THIS perspective:

Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by SiKFury

Agreed. Democracy and Freedom are not natural end states for human endeavor. Quite the opposite. I believe the degree to which we have separated ourselves from tyranny and injustice is testament to effort made for the rights of Americans. Those who do not see this assume the world owes them everything automatically.

to abnarty:

CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS. the world does not owe me anything that was not already mine to begin with. where did you get the idea that all of this comes at some type of cost or sacrifice?

until we get rid of ideas like yours, our planet will never be free.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I agree with what you said. I read about the oathkeepers.org and guardians of the free republic and I admire the fact that they are actually trying to make a difference. I noticed that every time CNN or Fox had a story about these groups they would call these people extremists and fringe terrorists. Character assassination. They don't give any facts, they hide all the information, then they give their opinion that nothing is wrong everything if fine go back to sleep, just some nuts and kooks making a fuss about nothing of importance, unless they are dangerous then lets throw them all in jail. Thats all the MSM says about it.

It seems to me like the headlines should read "Patriotic organization comprised of respected veterans and peace officers demand the rights and freedoms the people inalienably have are not taken away through corruption of our officials."

Instead we get Don Lemon on CNN saying 'Why haven't these people been arrested yet!?' what a hack. That's the most biased un-American thing I've ever heard. Don Lemon should be fired!

I want to see things change for the better. We need to fight the power. Rise up and demand justice and peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Jesus, there is enough hot air going around in here to heat America for the next century!!!!

And to be honest, from all the ranting and raving that has been going on in here, and in the million other "HOLY # I'M PISSED OFF ABOUT (insert group, person, political party, mainstream media group ad nauseum)", I am seriously willing to put $50 on the line that nothing is done.

Seriously, if someone out there in ATS land that is so angered by something, and wants to do something about it, well go right ahead, get yourself on the news for doing said action, and I will send them a fresh $50 bill. No questions asked.

And now to look at my $50, and know that it's not going to anyone on here, because a) I know that nothing will be done, and b) If anything IS done, then my bet is that the person will end up in Prison, and there is no way to verify that said person will get their rightful $50.

And before any of you go off yelling and screaming that I am soldier bashing, well, sorry, but there is NO way in hell I would say a bad word about a decent soldier, because of the fact I have seen what f**kers badmouthing the Vietnam Vets has done to a person, namely in my father and his mates that served over there.

And you wanna know what makes ME mad as hell??? All the god damned gas-bagging that goes on on this site. Seriously, a day doesn't pass when we don't see at least ONE "I HATE THIS/THAT/THESE PEOPLE/GROUPS/POLITICAL PARTIES" threads.

I'm all for rising up against corrupt regimes, but I also know that sitting here on the internet is going to achieve NOTHING WHATSOEVER.

As the saying goes - Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, and they usually stink and are full of #!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I am mad as hell that men go and murder civilians and are not brought to justice for it, even though most of them agree they shouldn’t be there.

I am Mad as hell at all the macho Bull*** and aggressive posturing by the American nation and military around the world.

I am mad as hell at the fact that the very things these people say their for fathers died to protect, freedom and ant Nazism etc is, being done by them now.

I am mad as hell that once again TORTURE SEXUAL ABUSE RAPE and MURDER took place in Abu graib and such places.

I am mad as hell that the very people who say they care for their countries freedom are making it more more dangerous every single day.

I am mad as hell that we have in the USA/West a military which is not in a real war situation, big battles, trenches etc like WW2 accept the orders when they know there was no WMD there anyway and it was all a lie.

I am mad as hell that people think they put a uniform on, and it makes them any different from a Murderer, and they get medals, when they are just paid assassins to steal and control oil and business contracts.

I am mad as hell that the war was started to find WMD when the USA had actually sold them to Iraq first of all and let them use them on civilians.

I am mad at hell at the birth defects in Felluga and suppressed truth of the almost genocide that went on there.

I am mad at hell that soo called men and warriors will let someone with a one more stripe on his piece of cloth tell him to go and invade a country for no reason and they don’t have the courage to question why they and their brothers in arms have to do this, risk their lives and kill others, be scared emotionally and physically for life, and they don’t have the courage to say no.

I am mad as hell many of the ex soldiers go and work for private companies paid from our taxes, to do as they want and kill civilians for a laugh.

I am mad as hell that there are soo many traumatised and psychologically ruined for life like the Op, and many of his colleagues, and millions of innocent civilians wandering the world with soo much rage and anger.

I am mad as hell that many of the young kids of 7-10 now will now grow up to be suicide bombers because of the above and attack other innocent civilians.

I am mad as hell that the war was planned and created by politicians in PNAC many years before it happened and is just like chess, they rubbing their hands with glee as each $1million dollar cruise missile opened this stain on humanities history as they all worked for the companies and were making millions.

I am mad as hell after all the death and destruction the world is a more dangerous and unsafe place, with less liberty, freedom, peace and safety for the world’s population.

I am mad as hell that as usual the main amount of suffering and deaths has been with civilians, and women and children.

I am mad as hell that innocent men were placed in shipping containers in the desert bound and played loud music for soo long they started screaming and became insane for life, for information they never had.

I am mad as hell that scenes that we have not witnessed since WW2 and the concentration camps in the control experiments parts, took place in guantamino bay and most of the people there had nothing to do with anything.

I am mad as hell that civilians were picked up by there governments and put on private jets to be tortured by other governments with the explicit awareness of the USA and UK etc

I am mad as hell that for the cost of this war we would have no world hunger, no financial collapse, and a much better world for all.

I am mad as hell that the only people who have done well out of these wars are the lunatics in both the USA Neo cons etc, the Shareholders of killing companies, the nutter fundamentalists in Islam and those in the military who are as equally insane and enjoy killing, raping, civilians for fun, or wanted an promotion.

Indeed the phrase "I am mad as hell", though repeated much by me to make a very satirical point, is very telling.

Maybe you have hit the nail on the head for the entire situation, both personally and from the top.

You know what they say, as in life, so in death on the other side.

I hope you find peace op, it is not people who are angry at the situation you should be mad at, but those who sent you, those who don’t ensure there is care and such like for those who come back, and maybe the anger you have is also some guilt rising, and also became a bit of an habit.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

Exceptional post. Best response to the OP that I've read.

I have very little time for US military folks that are indoctrinated by false patriotism and rely on oaths and excuses like ""I'm just following orders" to justify their crimes against this world and humanity. It's just not good enough failing to realize that you're cannon fodder for an aggressive and illegal occupation. You're not serving the people and freedom, you're serving a corrupt government and allowing them to remove the peoples freedoms.

If you were half as heroic and ramboesque and as you like to think you are then you'd have already protected the people by replacing the majority of your corrupt government and the likes of the fed.

On a scale of one to ten on the sheeplemeter, former and current military personel, by and large, would be a one.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

Pot, kettle, black. Think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join