It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I for one agree, and I am proud to be American and am proud of our men and women serving. THe real criminals, who send our boys and girls to distant lands to fight for a non existent cause and calling it freedom, they should be court martialed and shot! sERIOUSLY, these guys kill indiscriminately, drop bombs on orphanages, sponsor state terrorism, but they refuse to recognize there own crimes and label others as the terrorists and criminals. SHAME on you AMERICA for letting this small minority rule the majority of us free and peaceful Americans!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by My_Reality
reply to post by MolecularPhD

The general feeling that I get from the numerous threads of that type is this: The author has vented his frustrations. Not knowing how or not having the capability to act upon their frustrations makes them more frustrated...

...We need to learn how to make and implement change BEFORE we can make a change and implement those changes.

So many people critisizing people for posting their frustrations on this site but I don't see it as wasted time at all. Part of this forum's usefulness is spreading the word that something needs to be done and why. Another part is getting in touch with those who might know how to go about organising for change.

Any sane person will want to avoid violence and find a peaceful resolution to this problem. As Ghandi showed us, a passive revolution normally involves only one side not killing people. Implementing change of this type is extremely dangerous as the PTB will have no intention of giving up without a fight. They'll use every trick in the book to defeat anyone trying to upset their party.

Most of us want to make a difference and we will once we have enough people on board AND have the right gameplan.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Your post made me realize that my own post came off as a waste of time. Complaining IS worth doing...

I was sincerely asking the OP what he has personally done to make a difference. People can complain till their blue in the face, but we need more people ACTING, not talking.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
ok apparently i miss spoke but now im speaking for the 13 souls that no longer can breathe cnn says hassan nissan was tramatized by the idea that he had to go war cnn made it sound like he was going to be part of the 82nd airborne he was a shrink do you think that most shrinks have paratrooping skills they made it sound like once he landed he would firing on his commerades i think hassan should be allowed to live as long as he can take the lead that he administered to 13 others cnn has left him alone for 90 days while hes recovering from the trauma of killing everyone he just needs some time to reflect bring in the finest lawyers and they can explain away why 13 souls didnt need to live any longer theres a few people down here in texas tonight with a twitchie trigger finger that know their way to san antonio

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by robatmj12

@robatmj12 - Before harboring feelings of retaliation or punishment toward Hassan, jump back and follow the media input for 9/11 and the Oklahoma bombing. Compare the reporting on the day with the reporting in later weeks, months and years. You'll no doubt notice how the story changes as time goes on. You might see that as "initial confusion" turning to "solid information" as the official story pundits would have us believe.

Or you might see it as "uncontrolled media" turning to "controlled media" over time especially as the official story for both events doesn't stand up to serious scrutiny. If you agree that these two events give good reason to be suspicious of "official stories", then you should also apply that suspicion to the Ft Hood event. We only know what media tell us and can only surmise why the original 3 gunmen turned into just one, why Hassan's email contact with Anwar al-Awlaki was originally ruled in keeping with his duties but later became incriminating, and why the Obama administration refuses to provide requested information to Congressional investigators.

My motto is "Don't trust the bastards!" and don't believe what they tell you because they're normally lying to you. Just call me cynical.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join