It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's about time for the Mods to move this to the [HOAX] forum, unless the conspiracy that needs to be discussed is why so many blogs ran this fiction without sourcing it first. Remember, "source" is a verb!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by PhyberDragon

I don't need to bring any proof!
YOU guys are making the accusations, YOU provide proof!
You have none. Look it's not my fault that many of you can't use critical thinking and simply have a knee jerk acceptance of anything that is anti-Obama. It's not my fault that so many of you can'y understand the craziness of continuing to harp about Kenyan birth!
As for your racial remarks, what purpose did they serve? What difference does my race make? Of course you are colorblind, yeah, I know.
So why bring it up?

I don't need to bring any proof

Exactly what I said you bring NO proof to the debate

YOU guys are making the accusations, YOU provide proof!

You guys is like me calling blacks You people, so now who's being judgemental. As for accusations I have made none- read my posts again. I have said he is evasive about it- there appears to be no debate on that issue that I am aware of. Others debating for him is not him debating for himself. My proof that he's evasive: This thread and others like it exist and he has made no public statement, at the least, insofar as I am aware. Proof he was born in Kenya. Go to the other thread there's a Kenyan BC and and American one on it. Proof is that at the very least- one of them is fake and I'm in no position to say which and likely neither is anyone else on here.

You have none.

You don't know me, I grew up in "Little Chicago" and you have no idea what I know about Chicago and it's politicians and town officials. But, proof that he's evasive- read above, one of those certificates, at the least, I know is fake. He can't be born in two places as once. That unto itself is Proof of the POSSIBILITY that you may be incorrect.

Look it's not my fault that many of you can't use critical thinking and simply have a knee jerk acceptance of anything that is anti-Obama.

I score outrageously high in my critical thinking portion of tests which indicates my critical reasoning is just fine. How about yours? You say I'm Anti- Obama, did you miss the part where I said "I voted for him?" Who needs the reading comprehension courses now? For the record I scored a 115 on the Reading, Spelling, Grammar,Composition, and Sentence structure portions of my college entrance exam and aced them on my ASVAB with a 29- 32 composite top 98 percent national average. So I do not beliebve that qualifies me as illiterate or or naive in any way. I do not accept everything I read at face value. I am on the fence in this issue. And your insults do nothing to sway me or would you have me set aside my critical reasoning and with a knee slap, as you say, accept your position because you say so and because others on here know how to copy and paste links to questionable sources?

BTW: All my mispellings and typos here have more to do with the letters being so small for my degenerative eyes in the posting box and less to do with my abilities. I don't always edit because I don't really care. Not even about this issue.

It's not my fault that so many of you can'y understand the craziness of continuing to harp about Kenyan birth!

That's illogical. Perhaps their harping will come to reveal that he is an American citizen, maybe it will show it's not, maybe it will be inconclusive evermore. If investigators didn't harp crimes would never get solved.

As for your racial remarks, what purpose did they serve? What difference does my race make? Of course you are colorblind, yeah, I know.
So why bring it up?

I only mention race because if you challenge Obama not only are you supposed to be a non supporter (Again, I voted for him) but you are also a racist. I hate n&&&ers I admit it, but I don't think all black people are n%^^ers. In Obama's case a White n*&^er (Wigger) I did not call him as some have so I wanted to point out that by definition I have Wiggers in my own family but neither call or think of them as such. But if I'm white and racist towards Obama, then odds are my accuser is not white or just likely a white person who thinks because they are racist we all are. Who knows. What difference does race make? The line of thinking. You see, we all know about the Jim Crowe laws of the racist south I'm sure, but, since the release of slaves the government never addressed the psychological conditions attached to being beaten and raped and isolated from your family and all that came with being a slave. So these freed slaves went on to have children and passed the mentality onto them. Does that mean I hate blacks, no, it just means I acknowledge that noone else acknowledged the psychological conditions attached to slavery and that mentality has been allowed to fester into our culture. If my dissent from Obama allows for the argument that I am a racist. I should be allowed to see whether his supporters who a re certain he's American are black. Consider it a minute survey. Which like Obama about his BC, you avoided answering.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by Elepheagle

I have something special for the right troll. but to answer your question - just open the link,

www.google.com...

I notice it more and more lately, you are either Right, Left, Liberal, Conservative... how about just plain ole Pissed Off American.
and if I were to nibble on this cheese - I would have to say - I'm Politically Liberal, and Physically Conservative... this divide and conquer crap is getting tripe.

Obama Video, tells the world a easy to verify false hood.

www.youtube.com...

and the war in IRAQ - Afganville is for the security of the United States. ok, mission acomplished - except for the camel forces, so were safe until they teach camels to swim. now bring our boys home. NOW~ and stop lying Obama.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

Thank you! This info was what I asked for, but I don't think the name-calling was necessary.

So, how does the fact that he lied about his uncle being involved in the Auschwitz emancipation relate to his birth certificate?

Better yet, how does the fact that he's lied about many things differentiate him from any other president America has seen?

Troll? No. Just trying to keep your thread on track.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
As with all the others, this dubious birth certificate claim touted from the Right as pure evidence of political deceit is going to stick to Obama tighter than Spider-man to the side of a concrete building.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b78e95815e0.gif[/atsimg]

Oh wait...

- Lee

Whether it sticks or not, one thing we can be certain of is this birth cert turd just won't flush.
With every new birther thread that comes out, the left are immediately quick to rebuke and ignore any evidence whatsoever that may prove he is not from this country.
Truth is, neither side has proven a slam dunk case that he is/isn't who he says he is.

We won't know for sure and nothing will be revealed until Pelosi or Clinton have something to gain from it.

Until then, ...
*Snip*

(2) Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

[edit on 4/12/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Good lord!
Talk about not making sense!
I'M PLAYING "THE RACE CARD"!!???
Did you even read the post (about me) that I'm replying to?
Jeeeeeeez!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
this bears repeating ohforgoodnesssake.com...

The Freeper BP2, trying to show the Bomford punxster how easy it was for anyone to fabricate a hoax, posted:

Granted it’s draft version 0.1, but here’s my stab at FICTION:My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, etc etc etc

it is a hoax by somene to show how easy it was to do, and the article shows how others ran with it and don't bother to check the facts

This was posted on page 2, but for whatever reason, it's been completely ignored.

This thread belongs in the HOAX forum.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hoax or not, using but a single left wing blog as a source is not completely proof of a hoax.

If we are to use standards to determine what is from what is not, then those standards should be equal.

Is this story of a phony ID maker a work of fiction? Yes, probably. But to lay down a single source as the verification is just a wrong as only having a single unverified source to make the claim of a fake BC/COLB.

It would be like taking the stance that 9/11 was an inside job because of the TV Fakery threads. Or that Roswell could not have been a UFO Crash because of the forced correction article with weather ballon parts.

No matter how well written of a counter argument, it takes some verification to become vetted in order to make an informed statement. Hence, I never got around to making a post in this thread until now.

One thing this story has proven, is that many people will rally around whichever belief they hold to be true. Suppose for a moment that the story is true and that to protect the source, names and identities have been changed. Would not finding information on the people listed make the story untrue?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

And why wasn't this one closed?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

That's a pretty good assessment
2nd line

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Hoax or not, using but a single left wing blog as a source is not completely proof of a hoax.

You're right. That's why I also linked to 2 more sources in this post, one of which is a right wing blog.

Still it doesn't prove it's hoax.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I did exhaustive searches on Chanise Foxx. The name only appeared on blogs quoting the first publication and a MySpace account opened three days ago. Despite her rock star status with right wing bloggers, she sadly has only "Tom" as a friend.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is this the original post on Freeper by the hoaxter? Search for Chanise. It's about half-way down the page. The picture is there.

Source

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Ahabstar

You're right. That's why I also linked to 2 more sources in this post, one of which is a right wing blog.

Still it doesn't prove it's hoax.

Well here is the ACTUAL ORIGINAL POST on FREE REPUBLIC...Does that prove it is a Hoax????

WTF is wrong with birthers...Seriously...A blog post that explains itself as fiction is spun out by fringe right whacko-news-sites as REAL and they gobble it down as truth while complaining between spoonfuls of horsesh*& about the corrupt MSM.

It really is loony...

Post #2824
www.freerepublic.com...

Half way down the page.

To: KenyanBCPunkster; EnderWiggins; parsifal; Red Steel; little jeremiah; LucyT; All

The Punk'd photos were taken months after the original photo was taken. In fact, the original photo was taken months before it ever became public.
Quite the "story" you weave, punki.

It sounds equally as easy to make up "facts" after the fact.

Granted it's draft version 0.1, but here's my stab at FICTION:

My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, IL. After nearly 3 years of silence and death threats to me and my family to stay quiet, I am compelled to come forward and tell the world my secret.
I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Edler create a fake birth certificate for use in the famous Fact Check story to prove the world of Obama's birth in the 2008 election. Divorah approached me in early 2007 and held onto the birth certificate until she released it in August 2008.

As I've been making fake IDs part-time for local college students for about eight years now, faking a birth certificate was actually quite easy. Our first step was to get our hands on someone else's birth certificate from Hawaii. We then created the stationary to match.

Next, we had to create an embossed stamp and rubber signature stamp for Hawaiian officials. With the help of a high-resolution scanner at the store, I did most of my work at night when the place was vacant ...

Get the general idea, Punki?
.................... I could weave a fantastical story that would have you Libs chasing your tails for weeks trying to figure out what the hell is going on, feeding the beast with more twists and turns, real-time.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We found it and posted at the same time!

You know what they say about great minds.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I gave you a star for letting me beat you to the punch.

EDIT: Correction! You beat me!! I just scrolled up. LOL

I have a question....how long will it take the fringe-right websites/blogs who propigated this story to own up to posting a false story?

Just kidding...of course I know that's not going to happen.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Yeah.

Thanks to Ahabstar for encouraging us to look further to find a reliable source.
Much appreciated. I was just going to let this hoax go the way of all the others, but your post made me think twice.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sorry, I missed that earlier post. Been watching the thread develop over the day, but what I did say applies far beyond just this topic.

My personal feelings on the whole birthplace issue is more of curiosity then anything. Why not put the whole thing to bed by responding to the question? Refusing the issue is an odd stance. Not sure who gave that advice.

I also feel that many "birthers" are just twisting the old "nothing to worry about if you have nothing to hide" tactic back towards an official, and out of convenience it happens to fall on Obama.

Then again, given Obama's background and knowledge of multiple languages from childhood, I find it a little odd that he has no real discernible accent. Even when in seemingly casual speaking tones when accents naturally slip out.

I grew up in SW Ohio and would have a slight southern drawl compared to someone from Cleveland. Markedly so to someone from Canada. But having spent 5 years in Florida (some of that time in Tennessee), I do sometimes slip into more of a drawl and will use phrases of speech more typical to those areas.

Maybe it is just me that notices these things because of having to learn to do various accents for acting as well as neutral accents.

Always ready to crack the logic whip.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

citizenwells.wordpress.com... ate-a-fake-birth-certificate-fact-check-colb/

Well, it appears someone is coming out of the wood work, to finally put a end to this Obama Conspiracy.. we have someone to charge and prosecute. go get them DA's... Notice: I will not hold my breath.

EDIT: This has been identified as a hoax. The link supporting this has been supplied on a few pages of this thread, but can be seen here: ohforgoodnesssake.com...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Gazrok]

big surprise that this is a hoax. can't believe some of you people believed that. *shakes head*

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well that is why this should be left upto the Authorities to investigate. a charge has been made. a prosecution should be coming if the article is legit. it appears the Obamites are doing their best to stir this pot. real or not. I want justice to get to the bottom of this crap. and release legitimate records the population is entitled to. "We select our leaders" but as franklin Roosevelt said (I quote) Presidents are Selected not Elected. so this problem has been around for quite some time. I think we need to fix this problem before say a Kenyan takes office.

FYI, I personally saw the FAKE BC on Obama's website his offical one...
no one wants to challege this fact. so why post a fake BC on your Official Site...?

I can't believe any one here would believe there could be any truth to this woman's story. Why would she admit to such a thing? Use your common sense here.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

As far as lack of accent..His literal mother toung has always been American English ...his mother's first words etc. His mother was from Kansas and it could be argued that Kansas folks have a "nuetral" or little accent as opposed to NY or the southern states.

As far as put it to rest instead of ignore...he has made what I believe to be an accurate assesment of the situation...these people are not interested in answers, they are simply bullies and all evidence afforded them thus far has been ignored or logically tortured, so why continue to play fetch with a rabid dog? There are more productive and less frustrating things for a POTUS to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join