It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Birther's - well someone did 911. and that party was protected by W. Dc. otherwise we would have a whole bunch of old Jewish Fellows waiting for execution. I consider 911 a much more pressing issue than where Mr. Obama may have been born. and who he represents, since it is not us, the people. so, I start the revolution on much sounder grounds than where he was born - I stand and what this man is doing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As with all the others, this dubious birth certificate claim touted from the Right as pure evidence of political deceit is going to stick to Obama tighter than Spider-man to the side of a concrete building.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b78e95815e0.gif[/atsimg]

Oh wait...

- Lee

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

I have something special for the right troll. but to answer your question - just open the link,

www.google.com...

I notice it more and more lately, you are either Right, Left, Liberal, Conservative... how about just plain ole Pissed Off American.
and if I were to nibble on this cheese - I would have to say - I'm Politically Liberal, and Physically Conservative... this divide and conquer crap is getting tripe.

Obama Video, tells the world a easy to verify false hood.

www.youtube.com...

and the war in IRAQ - Afganville is for the security of the United States. ok, mission acomplished - except for the camel forces, so were safe until they teach camels to swim. now bring our boys home. NOW~ and stop lying Obama.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by Elepheagle

I have something special for the right troll. but to answer your question - just open the link,

www.google.com...

O K and Bush saw the first plane hit the World trade towers.

I don't remember this much crying about the 2000 nor the 2004 election counts, but I guess it really is a matter of prospective. If it's not your guy -- he should be hung and hung quickly; if it's your guy it is just a simple oversite.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by hdutton]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by hdutton]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i dont know what to think about the article. i suppose time will tell. i'm not a democrat, but i voted for obama. i'm not republican either. it was the first time i ever voted and will be the last time i ever vote democrat or republican. its seems to me that politicians, mixed with lobbyists (banksters, special interest groups, whatever), mixed with good ole fashioned greed equals nothing less than organized crime. obama, like many politicians, fits right in to the formula. the answer to the formula is elegant criminal. not all politicians have something to hide, but i'm willing to bet at least half of them do. obama fits into the group that has something to hide. do i know if obama is eligible to be president? nope, i can't say that i'm sure. do i know if obama is ineligible to be president? nope, don't know that either. do i know what could clear up the confusion....? yes.

why has obama spent a cool million or so to keep his records secret?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

thanks mwood you read my mind. why was so much information sewed up or closed off per sey! if this man is innocent! i mean the pro obama lovers dont question why so much has been taken off the table? to me that is a shear sign of being guilty. On with the show, as they say!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
this bears repeating ohforgoodnesssake.com...

The Freeper BP2, trying to show the Bomford punxster how easy it was for anyone to fabricate a hoax, posted:

Granted it’s draft version 0.1, but here’s my stab at FICTION:My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, etc etc etc

it is a hoax by somene to show how easy it was to do, and the article shows how others ran with it and don't bother to check the facts

[edit on 12-4-2010 by research100]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Manwin

Why do people like yourself keep bringing up the race card? You're not even black. You're some libtard punk with no identity who thinks we live in a white power establishment. Judging from your picture, you're too old to be a self hating wigger, so quit the self righteous #. I'm assuming you are 'that type' on the left, who likes to befriend black people just because they're black; to say they have black friends. I would also venture a guess and say you live in a middle class, white neighborhood, with low crime rate. People are going to question the President, no matter what race he is. Deal with it.

Holy cow!
And you don't think your reply is just a LITTLE bit racist?
Wigger?
Hmmmmmmmm.
You really should learn some manners!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I dont think anyone should be hung, unless they took the life of an other. betrayed, sabatoged, conspired, or other extenuating circumstances and the list of Obama's charges include Perjury, Fraud as well as some that should only be privy to a jury of our peers. and all Justice is based and pretains to Just Us.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You can tell the truth from watching your detractors efforts. Mr. Obama must have a bounty on birthers... even though I question his nation of birth only because of the lies I have seen. ever think of that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by jibeho

Gee, apologizing already?
I would too if I were an obsessed birther!
Yeah, I'm sure this story will pan out for ya!

actually, I've noticed you're an obscessed non-birther. All you do is insult. Yet, you bring no proof to the debate and in this issue I think citing one link or another just won't cut it, since anyone can say or fake anything they want to on a computer. Fact is, I would be shocked if you weren't black. I'm white and I have black neices and nephews and I'd like to think anyone of the mixed kids in my family could be President so I suppose the I'm a racist argument really must be true about me (not), because I still think he's being evasive about his right to preside. And I voted for him.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

well the 2000 and the 2004 elections have been certified frauds.
check out Hacking Democracy to see how they do it...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
not insulting anyone, but please do some checking before starting a thread like this. thanks

please read: this bears repeating ohforgoodnesssake.com...

The Freeper BP2, trying to show the Bomford punxster how easy it was for anyone to fabricate a hoax, posted:

Granted it’s draft version 0.1, but here’s my stab at FICTION:My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, etc etc etc

it is a hoax by somene to show how easy it was to do, and the article shows how others ran with it and don't bother to check the facts

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

I don't need to bring any proof!
YOU guys are making the accusations, YOU provide proof!
You have none. Look it's not my fault that many of you can't use critical thinking and simply have a knee jerk acceptance of anything that is anti-Obama. It's not my fault that so many of you can'y understand the craziness of continuing to harp about Kenyan birth!
As for your racial remarks, what purpose did they serve? What difference does my race make? Of course you are colorblind, yeah, I know.
So why bring it up?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's just so crazy that it could be true!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Anti-Evil

And how does that explain the State of Hawaii saying the BC is authentic? ...

Another day, another lie!

That pretty much sums it up. The State of Hawaii is willing to perjure itself. Obama is a fraud. We know that he lied. He lied to us and now his bankster friends are finding new ways to take our money and destroy our country. It matters that he lied. Just hope somebody can prove it and oust him before it's too late.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by PhyberDragon

I don't need to bring any proof!
YOU guys are making the accusations, YOU provide proof!
You have none. Look it's not my fault that many of you can't use critical thinking and simply have a knee jerk acceptance of anything that is anti-Obama. It's not my fault that so many of you can'y understand the craziness of continuing to harp about Kenyan birth!
As for your racial remarks, what purpose did they serve? What difference does my race make? Of course you are colorblind, yeah, I know.
So why bring it up?

Will you just stop playing the race card and take a look at what is happening to your country!

Wake Up!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
The birther's nonsense to prove Obama is not a legit citizen will never end. How do I know? Because these threads keep making front page, no matter how illogical they are.

Thanks.

When these threads started showing up oh so long ago I predicted they would never die. There is no proof that would ever satisfy the Birthers. You cannot appeal to reason, logic will not avail you, hoaxes and ridicule only fuel the fire.

To date I have been correct.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join