It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Does anyone who is not delusional, medicated, or recently fallen off the turnip truck, not think that Hillary would have used any means to defeat Obama? Does anyone who is not delusional, medicated, or recently fallen off the turnip truck, not think that McPalin would have used any means necessary to defeat and humiliate Obama and the Dems?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

more lies, proven lies, yet so many idiots believe it.

If you have to lie about Obama's birth certificate in order to turn people against him, then there is something wrong with your agenda.

Maybe you should rethink it

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
My personal feelings on the whole birthplace issue is more of curiosity then anything. Why not put the whole thing to bed by responding to the question? Refusing the issue is an odd stance. Not sure who gave that advice.

I'm not sure if anyone gave that advice to him or if it's a personal stance of his. Maybe I understand the possibility of that stance so well because of my personal stance on privacy. A person has every right to ask me a personal question or any question, but it is completely my choice whether or not to answer or give them what they want.
To me, it's a "respect" thing. If I truly respect the right to privacy, then I support the right for every American citizen to keep their personal thoughts and things to themselves. for whatever reason, even if I don't know what the reason is.

I can't demand Obama's birth certificate any more than I can walk up to someone on the street and demand theirs. And if I asked, and they said no, I would wonder why, but I wouldn't go beyond that to "filling in the blanks" with suspicions.

I ALSO wonder why Obama doesn't shut this down. It's possible he thinks people won't believe it. After all, if he's on the up and up, he DID post his BC on the Internet and the birther movement is as strong as ever. We're still talking about it! So why would he "give in" to demands being made to reveal his personal papers? Stuff he has ALREADY revealed and people don't believe it?

There may also be some feelings related to his race. He may feel a little put upon because no one ever asked any president before him to prove that they are who they say they are to the world. Our country's first black president and all of a sudden, there is a multitude of rumors about his religion, his past, his birthplace, his intentions, his parentage, his schools, his wife... NO president has ever been under the critical spotlight of the public eye like this before. Coincidence? If I was black, having the history of a black person raised in the USA, I might say "up yours" in his position. Let them squirm. I might say that.

I also feel that many "birthers" are just twisting the old "nothing to worry about if you have nothing to hide" tactic back towards an official, and out of convenience it happens to fall on Obama.

You got that 100% right!

Then again, given Obama's background and knowledge of multiple languages from childhood, I find it a little odd that he has no real discernible accent. Even when in seemingly casual speaking tones when accents naturally slip out.

He speaks very little of a few languages. He learned English first and was only in Indonesia for 5 years. He learned enough to get by. And that was forty some years ago. Any inflection he may have had would be drowned by Chicago area English.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A HOAX! Burned again, birthers.

seriously there needs to be a change in policy here at ATS or we'll always have to read this crap everyday

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If the President, ANY President, took the time to respond to every rumor, inneundo etc. that is out there, it would be a full time job, and an incredible waste of his time. Just because a citizen has a question, he's supposed to drop everything an answer it? How silly.
He was elected by the Electoral College, the popular vote. Accepted by the Congress and sworn in. Gee, even if you guys can't understand it, IT'S OVER! He is President! The whole issue is settled!
If you can't understant that, or refuse to accept it, too freakin bad.
The President sets the Presidential agenda, not internet crackpots!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
We all know the anti-christ doesn't have a birth certificate!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

If nothing else it provides me with a laugh daily

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Grumble
Advice to birthers: you are looking more insane by the day -- get out while you still can.

Advice to partisan hacks... careful with the vitriol! When the truth comes out, and it most certainly will, will you be offering any apologies for the immature ad hominem attacks that you use to obfuscate and distort the issue? Will you then drop your partisan pretenses and go back to using your God-given senses to question authority?

Easy to say when just about every single Goddamned Barrack Obama thread is comprised of distortion of reality. I would also ask when are you going to question the authority
that funds and propels this endless assault on basic intelligence? As if this entire movement is not partisan and funded by some arm of TPTB... Please

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

If the President, ANY President, took the time to respond to every rumor, inneundo etc. that is out there, it would be a full time job, and an incredible waste of his time. Just because a citizen has a question, he's supposed to drop everything an answer it? How silly.
He was elected by the Electoral College, the popular vote. Accepted by the Congress and sworn in. Gee, even if you guys can't understand it, IT'S OVER! He is President! The whole issue is settled!
If you can't understant that, or refuse to accept it, too freakin bad.
The President sets the Presidential agenda, not internet crackpots!
He did respond to it !

He responded by sealing all his records, birth records & collage records.

I dont know what part of this some people don't understand.......

A certificate of live birth is NOT a birth certificate

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its suddenly becoming crystal clear. THE ENTIRE TRUTHER MOVEMENT IS PART OF THE ISRAELI PROPAGANDA MACHINE.

Since Obama refused the photo op with that fetid back stabber ninny-yahoo, the attacks have racheted up.

If you admit Israel was behind 911, how hard would it be to pull off this PR campaign?

I didn't vote for him. I was against healthcare but I smell a rat.

Obamas mother was a US citizen. THAT MAKES HIM A CITIZEN NO MATTER IF HE WAS BORN IN TIMBUKTU. CASE CLOSED.

Be skeptical of the flood of disinfo agents who joined ATS in the last 10 months.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Obamas mother was a US citizen. THAT MAKES HIM A CITIZEN NO MATTER IF HE WAS BORN IN TIMBUKTU. CASE CLOSED.

Ever seen the movie Rosemary's Baby?
We need to dig deeper man!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Hoax or not, using but a single left wing blog as a source is not completely proof of a hoax.

No, but posting a picture of RAPPER Foxxy Brown and then saying it is Chanise Foxx who made a fake BC for Obama, pretty much means case closed!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
On July 27, 2009, the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.R. 593, commemorating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii's statehood, including the text, "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961."

Wikipedia Source Link

The vote passed 378-0.

Wikipedia Source Link

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Elepheagle]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Elepheagle]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Well done. But don't expect birthers to go away quietly.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So do birthers ever get tired of being wrong???

I have been wrong in the past...but once I make a mistake and am wrong on one subject...I make damn sure I am very careful on that subject in the future.

But it doesn't seem like birthers have any sense that these hoaxes that they believe are actually hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I can understand them hating being wrong; I don't think anyone likes being wrong. But I don't understand them trying even harder to prove their point, with flimsier and flimsier evidence.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
A certificate of live birth is NOT a birth certificate

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth

hawaii.gov...

Please repeat the same lie and likewise I will happily address it again.

This is yet another birther hoax and what do the birthers do? They continue to talk, attack and derail. They have the nerve to cry to the rest of us here about the 'lies' of Obama and his administration. Utter hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I dont understand why people bag on "truthers" and people who ask questions. Regardless if this thread turned out to be a hoax, it proved that there are MANY people who, to this day, are not satisfied with the whole Birth Certificate thing.

To me, this shows/proves that there is something to this "conspiracy"

After all, all this man (obama) had to do was provide his documentation just like every american has to when they apply for a job. Instead all we've seen are people who keep trying to distract us from the nature at hand, as well as attempt to dissuade those who seek the truth, through sleazy methods such as slanderous commentary, and downright bullying.

Personally, I dont know what to believe. I feel that the fact that our POTUS is not putting this to rest once and for all, tells me there is something more to this story.

You are all free to believe whatever suits your opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I can't demand Obama's birth certificate any more than I can walk up to someone on the street and demand theirs.

This is not a good analogy.

The person on the street isn't applying for a job where one of the requirements is to be a natural born U.S. Citizen.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Now why would anyone think Obama might not be a citizen?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join