It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
citizenwells.wordpress.com... ate-a-fake-birth-certificate-fact-check-colb/

Well, it appears someone is coming out of the wood work, to finally put a end to this Obama Conspiracy.. we have someone to charge and prosecute. go get them DA's... Notice: I will not hold my breath.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

EDIT: This has been identified as a hoax. The link supporting this has been supplied on a few pages of this thread, but can be seen here: ohforgoodnesssake.com...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Yeah, news about the president's Original Birth is all over the place.

Maybe something will happen to Obama's position, but i doubt it. As he is an appointed Personal Representative of a Corporation.

He is in a place of power and I'm sure he will be reluctant to give it up.

Edited to add punctuation and: Maybe an uncorrupted judge would help remove Obama, but seeing as most judges are paid off, I see it as not likely.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You know, the crime he committed is a hangable offense. but I'm sure there will be more hung after this revealation than were hung after WWII.
I think the count down has begun, the best business in 2010 is Pawn Shops and Gun Shops... go figure... take my money without my consent ... How dare you, Kill my Job after selling me on a house, for security --- Unforgivable... FU

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yeah sure.
So an Obama staffer goes to what, a Kinkos, asks a Jane Doe clerk to make a fake because she makes fake ID's for college students?
Sure, THAT seems plausable!

And how does that explain the State of Hawaii saying the BC is authentic?
Do you really believe this obvious BS? Does this REALLY make any sense to anyone over the age of 12?
How embarrasing for the birthers! This crap gets dumber and dumber!
What does that tell us folks?

Another day, another lie!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It is just a matter of time before the flies descend on this thread so I will just enjoy it for what it is. If this woman's story is true, all I can say is that it is no surprise. More plausible however is that she is just a shill put in place to further discredit the dissenters who don't believe anything about Obama's past.

Next step, she will be proven to be a liar and a hoax by the crack teams at Media Matters and Huffington. Just another labeled as a "right wing" crackpot who takes one for the team.

The woman clearly indicated that she worked side jobs creating fake id's and documents and kinko's would be the perfect place to work for a moonlighter who is short on equipment especially quality equipment to make forged documents. In my day, we had to rely on giant hand made ID boards, laminating machines and cameras to pull out a fake id.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Gee, apologizing already?
I would too if I were an obsessed birther!
Yeah, I'm sure this story will pan out for ya!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I just sent the FBI the Link (Ill. FBI) and asked them to look into it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

HI. "SAID" when asked to produce. they declined on privacy issues.
so, words are cheap as far as Obama is concerned. Proof Please~!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I just sent the FBI the Link (Ill. FBI) and asked them to look into it.

to you for that, we all should be vigilant....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by jibeho

Gee, apologizing already?
I would too if I were an obsessed birther!
Yeah, I'm sure this story will pan out for ya!

I am not a birther. I just want to get some facts on his background from a source other than is contrived memoirs.. I have said it many times over that I don't doubt his citizenship. I think the cover lies more in who is father really is and in the risque behavior of his reportedly rebellious mother prior to his birth.

Obama could simply be a bastard without a known father. Who knows?
He clearly doesn't even resemble Barack Sr. Barack Sr. was just a tool used to legitimize Junior's birth.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Well, now that you brought that subject up. well - who ever created the fake, was technically challenged by the white centers of the letters on a green background - did raise one or two eyebrows, maybe that is why they took it off Obama's Website -because too many people noticed it was a Kinko's Job. ha ha ha

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I feel that this is coming to a head! Soon, we will have our "Truth" and regardless the outcome, I will be grateful that the democratic process prevailed!

This news is very interesting, considering that a forensics document expert has already claimed the COLB to be an absolute fake!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Advice to birthers: you are looking more insane by the day -- get out while you still can.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Advice to birthers: you are looking more insane by the day -- get out while you still can.

Advice to partisan hacks... careful with the vitriol! When the truth comes out, and it most certainly will, will you be offering any apologies for the immature ad hominem attacks that you use to obfuscate and distort the issue? Will you then drop your partisan pretenses and go back to using your God-given senses to question authority?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

So Insane we might win our country back -- go figure --
2nd line

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yea riiiiigggghhhhtttttt.

Why would anyone go public and say that they have been creating fake i.d.'s ? Is that a felony ?

I'm calling HOAX on this one .

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Welcome to the watch list.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I have been on it since, it began in 1986. after all I was just as patriotic then as I am now. DO NOT MESS WITH USA, the price is way too high~!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I could sit down and make fake IDs all day long- I DO NOT, because of the obvious problem of breaking the law- But I had someone who wanted some props made for a production- and I learned how so I could make good, real stuff. I also can make parody labels that could fool the casual person.

That said- If this woman is making 'fake IDs' for college students, does it not follow she's be able to turn out a realistic/ authentic BC? The form I saw was a fake, done in photoshop... and not even a recent version, it seems like. Wrong fonts, the herringbone background (I have that background on my Elements 2.0 version)- and on and on.

How much you want to bet a) she's just looking to be the next '15 min celeb', b) She was contacted by these people to make this thing to CAUSE this whole mess, or c)- It's all TRUE (about as likely as the woman of my dreams falling out of the sky and into my lap).

I mean, if these yahoos wanted an authentic BC they could have found a plethora of professionals with shady pasts, or called me (Hey, I need the money!
)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join