It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
hey since we're making whatever claims we want here, I killed JFK. also I'm made of aliens and sept. 11 didn't happen.

get my point?

link   
It wouldn't suprise me at all if this turns out to be true however, it'll never see the light of day if it is. Remember all of the people who have died during the Clinton years by mysterious circumstances? The same would be true if "someone" actually could prove Obama is a fraud once and for all. Hopefully in the next election a smarter bunch will turn out to the polls than what was present last election!

link   
reply to post by nuffsaid747

go back and listen carefully to the Rev. I dont think its a legal trial. but maybe one of public standing but no legal standing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Grumble
Advice to birthers: you are looking more insane by the day -- get out while you still can.

Advice to partisan hacks... careful with the vitriol! When the truth comes out, and it most certainly will, will you be offering any apologies for the immature ad hominem attacks that you use to obfuscate and distort the issue? Will you then drop your partisan pretenses and go back to using your God-given senses to question authority?

Why would we apologize for questioning this BS, because the best "evidence" that you birthers have come up with is blog posts and chain e-mails. It's a sad day in America when all sanity is thrown out the window because people don't like who's president.
On all seriousness, if Obama himself wanted a birth certificate faked, he would not send an campaign staffer to do it; not to a damn copy store?!?!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by patent98310]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Actually he might. He only has 4 years as a senator (and not a very damn good one either) so his experience isn't really where it should be. "Kinko's sounds good about now, go get me a birth certificate would ya?"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by SaturnFX

well, when I leave ATS over 42,000 republicans will also move to where I am. so, we all decided ATS is the place for US. about 6 months ago, a
number of posts forced us to open a second line of communications.
one that is so distributed ... good luck on cracking the conversation.
and as soon as ATS closes User number what 6 or 7 ... we will again
ask everyone what we should do. after all we live in a Republican Democracy.
So, that is how ATS did it. they convinced we Americans belong here for honest debate. and then Obama got elected and you pukes showed up.

Oh, so sad you and the rest of the hate mongers will take your ball and go home. You say "then...you pukes showed up," but most of us were here before you and will be here when you're gone.

Don't even try and give me sh*t about being a liberal either. I've heard it all before.

But just so you know, I'm from small town semi rural Oklahoma, and a lifelong registered republican who served as a county delegate 15 years ago at age 18. I've served honorably in the US Navy and been to combat.

You people do not have a monopoly on being Patriotic, but you do seem to have a monopoly on hatred, lies, and ignorance. Grow up!!! Your guy lost the last one, sack up the next and quit trying to deny your loss by saying the guy that won is not "really" an American. Don't you realize the overwhelming evidence is against you, not with you. Or are you so blinded by hate that you can ignore facts and spread lies like a salve on the open wound that is your ignorance.

Go ahead and plan your secession from ATS and America, but both ATS and American have plenty of room for you. Just don't be at all surprised when grown ups with facts defeat you and the children with opinions here and in the real world.

Good Luck Fool,
-AAH

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Artephius Abraxas Helios

Excuse me - you are making assumption about me again. do not assume anything as far as I am concerned. I wish to do away with Hate. I find the word extremely one sided and no issue I am aware of is so black and white. so, do me a favor and dont assume anything when I am involved.
I am such a racist, I just have to be -- right -- wrong, I am an American and Race Creed Religion stuff, Is correct. I have tons of friends from all over the world. So, will you please stop assuming you know me.. because you do not.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
YOU are ALL guilty YOU elect these puppets

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We didn't have much of a choice, McCain was as ineligible as Obama.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What do you mean! A Nigerian birth certificate??

I just read that Obama was the clone of an Egyptian mummy!!

It is getting so you just don't know you is telling the truth any more.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What do you mean! A Nigerian birth certificate??

I just read that Obama was the clone of an Egyptian mummy!!

It is getting so you just don't know you is telling the truth any more.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
NOTE TO POLITICIANS:
When looking to create false documentation for the purpose of identification and as proof to legitimize your eligibility for the Presidency, pick a random employee from an office supply store in the middle of nowhere, rather than have someone closer to your inner circle use Photoshop, a scanner and a printer from a private location.

Make sure that you check the employees' background and if they have a loose reputation for making fake I.D.s for College students to buy booze, move forward with the plan.

DO NOT under any circumstances use any of your alleged Illuminati, Bilderberg, Kennedy, money-to-the-eyeballs connections known to be able to mass manipulate and suppress information from the public. The fabricator must be fresh off the streets, and be an obvious weak-link in your plan.

When you finally get the random employee to produce the forged document, demonstrating a total lack of concern in covering up such a potentially damaging scandal, change gears and threaten their life as if the secret suddenly IS important enough not to entrust to a complete outsider.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Yeah sure.
So an Obama staffer goes to what, a Kinkos, asks a Jane Doe clerk to make a fake because she makes fake ID's for college students?
Sure, THAT seems plausable!

And how does that explain the State of Hawaii saying the BC is authentic?
Do you really believe this obvious BS? Does this REALLY make any sense to anyone over the age of 12?
How embarrasing for the birthers! This crap gets dumber and dumber!
What does that tell us folks?

Another day, another lie!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OldDragger]

The birthers and conspiracy theorists (Motto: "The simplest explanation is never sufficient when you can add 10 more convoluted layers") will never quit.

It's funnier when they make breathless posts endorsing a particular story...which is then exposed as a hoax. If you're constantly jumping on bandwagons that wind up being hoaxes, perhaps you might want to see professional help to find out why you're drawn to such failures.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If Obama had the need to create a fake certificate, it would have been done hush-hush by some contact in the intelligence agency. Not by some hack who cranks out fake IDs. What utter rubbish.

While I personally would prefer some further credible proof of his birth, I have enough common sense when to see when something is created for attention... as this person is doing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by macssam
YOU are ALL guilty YOU elect these puppets

If they're all puppets, then what are "we" guilty of?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Grumble
Advice to birthers: you are looking more insane by the day -- get out while you still can.

Advice to partisan hacks... careful with the vitriol! When the truth comes out, and it most certainly will, will you be offering any apologies for the immature ad hominem attacks that you use to obfuscate and distort the issue? Will you then drop your partisan pretenses and go back to using your God-given senses to question authority?

Your comment assumes that the truth has not already come out...

Just because it hasn't proven to YOU doesn't mean that it hasn't been proven to the rational among us.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does the photo accompanying Chanise Foxx's Myspace and Facebook pages look like she's wearing prison garb? Does it not look like a mugshot?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by patent98310

Actually he might. He only has 4 years as a senator (and not a very damn good one either) so his experience isn't really where it should be. "Kinko's sounds good about now, go get me a birth certificate would ya?"

Hardly.
Not having extensive political experience doesn't make you an absolute idiot.

No, someone is seriously having a laugh at the expense of the Birthers.

I can't tell if this is a Conservative so desperate to disparage the President and build a cast for impeachment that they are willing to create a string of hoaxes and just cross their fingers...or this is a Liberal hoping to yet again discredit this movement by creating a hoax, and after they rally behind it, reveal it as such.

Either way Birthers are getting used.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I would like to make myself understood. I dont give a rats ass to who is in the office. it what he is doing in office. and how he got there that has me disturbed. whether he is black male or female has no bearing on my decision making. if you take the wrong street, your going in the wrong direction. and in my opinion - We Took The Wrong Street and the cab driver is not turning off the meter and not heading towards my destination.
and the cost of arriving is more than I have. what should one do...?

Posting obvious, proven lies to remove him from office is a waste of time. Vote him out.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

you know the one lie I heard from his own lips. that he had a relative that rescued POW's and Jews at the end of WWII from a Prison camp that russia took... how insulting to our veterans... and damn asshole told another lie. Obamites say I'm lying...

I would be interested in a source on this. Please provide.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join