It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Yeah, news about the president's Original Birth is all over the place.

Maybe something will happen to Obama's position, but i doubt it. As he is an appointed Personal Representative of a Corporation.

He is in a place of power and I'm sure he will be reluctant to give it up.

Edited to add punctuation and: Maybe an uncorrupted judge would help remove Obama, but seeing as most judges are paid off, I see it as not likely.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Quickfix]

With all due respect, the entire world is corrupt. Turn off that crap. You can remove a governor at best, if he said something bad or paid someone off...
That's about it, and consider yourself lucky , lots of today's countries leaders are elected for what they promise the welathiest ones. That's capitalism and Western Culture my friend. Be a part of it and accept it, as hard as it could be

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
citizenwells.wordpress.com... ate-a-fake-birth-certificate-fact-check-colb/

Well, it appears someone is coming out of the wood work, to finally put a end to this Obama Conspiracy.. we have someone to charge and prosecute. go get them DA's... Notice: I will not hold my breath.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

WordPress.com only publish fake news stories, no really, that's what they do.
You fell for it, Lock, Stock and 2 smoking guns.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

As far at Gitmo goes, when Obama said he was gonna close it, all the other countries said they would take the prisoners. When Obama started to close it, then all of a sudden they all said no thank you. That is why it hit a wall, no place to send them. It would of been closed by now if there were not issues, and people backpeddling.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

this is the link that use to lead to Obama's Website, and it was sourced by Worldnetdaily and as soon as it was published we bashed it here on ATS.

So, you're claiming that the short form is fake. OK. I thought you were claiming that Obama posted 2 different BCs on his fight the smears website.

From your link:

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs "lied" when he said President Obama's birth certificate is posted on the Internet.
We harbor no delusions that anything we say here will slow the persistent drumbeat of the birthers, but we rule this statement False.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target EarthI feel The whole Birth Certificate is a distraction to what is really going on.

Bingo.

Presidents are just talking heads, following the agenda of corporations, agencies, and groups. People who focus on him too much are missing the big picture.

It ultimately doesn't matter if all this is true and he gets kicked from office, because they'll just put another guy in there to further the same agenda. Countries never really change no matter what political group is in office, only the rhetoric does.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I find it strange that no one ever heard of him before he wanted to run for President.

I had heard of him before he wanted to run for President...but I live in Illinois.

I probably started hearing his name on the local news around 2002...just in passing...about this issue or that or a law he is pushing for or whatever. THen of course I started hearing a lot more of him in 2004 when he was running for Senate.

And at the 2004 DNC speech he gave I remember telling my wife specifically..."He will be the next President of the United States". It was just one of those things that popped into my head that seemed to make sense.

So just because you never heard of him...doesn't mean anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

As far at Gitmo goes, when Obama said he was gonna close it, all the other countries said they would take the prisoners. When Obama started to close it, then all of a sudden they all said no thank you. That is why it hit a wall, no place to send them. It would of been closed by now if there were not issues, and people backpeddling.

Yes, I understand that, however he is the man in charge..

You cannot depend on anyone to be true to their word...just send them all over the place, some in cali, some in utah, etc...there are plenty of maximum security places around the US to divide up

and process them already...if some are simple warriors, then be prepared for releasing them once the war is over. Some of them might be dangerous dirtbags, but its not like we are going to give them a visa after release...

I dont blame him persay, but he is the man in charge...time to make contingency plans.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
If this woman's story is true, all I can say is that it is no surprise.

More plausible however is that she is just a shill put in place to further discredit the dissenters who don't believe anything about Obama's past.

Every birther that is exposed as a liar or nut-job...is actually a plant by the sinister Obama conspiracists! but until then they telling the god given truth!!

Even birthers have to be somewhat embarresed by the tortured, fallacious logic they cling to.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jackflap

I find it strange that no one ever heard of him before he wanted to run for President.

And at the 2004 DNC speech he gave I remember telling my wife specifically..."He will be the next President of the United States". It was just one of those things that popped into my head that seemed to make sense.

So just because you never heard of him...doesn't mean anything.

I remember that speech, and it was powerful...was all for the kerry thing (even though I figured it was a completely wasted effort...people were in full freakout mode then and were begging bush/cheney to rip their freedoms away to save them from the turr-ists under their bed)..I also wondered who the hell that dude was, and ya...by the end of the speech, it was a clear vision of what was to come...mostly because he didn't sound like jessie jackson/al sharpton types. I didn't think it would be 4 years later, but was looking at maybe 2012/16 area for his run.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Even birthers have to be somewhat embarrassed by the tortured, fallacious logic they cling to.

That would require introspection and logic to begin with though...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nice to see some people finally doing the right thing and exposing this. Now if we could just find ONE good person at the DOJ or FBI to push this issue to the logical conclusion of removing Obama out of office since he's illegitimate.

May God find the right people that will step forward and do what is right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by jibeho
If this woman's story is true, all I can say is that it is no surprise.

More plausible however is that she is just a shill put in place to further discredit the dissenters who don't believe anything about Obama's past.

Every birther that is exposed as a liar or nut-job...is actually a plant by the sinister Obama conspiracists! but until then they telling the god given truth!!

Even birthers have to be somewhat embarresed by the tortured, fallacious logic they cling to.

Nice insinuation.
This is a conspiracy site Right?? People believe what they want to believe just look at the plethora of whacky 9/11 threads on ATS. Are those threads more plausible than those that question elements of Obama's past? I read his memoir with hopes of giving him a chance but even his own memoir contradicts Obama's personal statements made after the fact. Let alone the statements of those who know the man.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
Nice to see some people finally doing the right thing and exposing this. Now if we could just find ONE good person at the DOJ or FBI to push this issue to the logical conclusion of removing Obama out of office since he's illegitimate.

and by the right thing, you mean pushing hoaxes...

and by finding one good person, you mean a person that will remove a sitting president because of a hoax?

nice logic...your version of a perfect America sounds scary.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Speeches is all he has. He doesn't have Charisma, He is well spoken. Bill Clinton had Charisma. I live in Illinois, and I can't think of anything that Obama has done... except run for president.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
I just wanted to ask you something. Do you find anything strange with this guys past? Is there anything out of place as far as you can tell or have you looked into his past and feel as though he is who he says he is? I find it strange that no one ever heard of him before he wanted to run for President.

I find nothing strange about his past. If you take away ALL the suspicions and rumors that we've heard on the Internet, that have NO basis other than suspicion and rumor, I have found NOTHING that makes me doubt that he is who he says he is.

If you have read my posts, you know that I've been VERY involved in debunking these rumors all along. And I did it by reading both of his books, and looking for the truth in every situation. I have spent MANY HOURS of research into this subject and I have no reason to believe that he was born outside the US.

I do not know where Obama was born. But everything I've seen leads me to believe that this particular rumor was planted early on by his opposition and has taken flight. I have NEVER been convinced that his CoLB was fake, even though I've watched all the YouTube videos and read the complete analysis of the supposed fakery. There are probable explanations to counter every point made. So, I have no reason to believe that the short form posted online is fake or a copy or modified in any way.

Seriously, I never heard of him until he was on Oprah one day.

Was that in 2006? I didn't see it. The first time I heard of him is when he spoke at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and I said at that moment, "I want HIM to run for president"! He burst onto the scene that night. And I don't find it strange at all that within 4 years, he became president. He made a HUGE impact, and was noticed. Both by Democrats, who pushed him to run, and by Republicans, who started the rumor mill up almost immediately.

Is the birth certificate thing still an issue or do you feel as though what was presented is good enough?

It's not that what was presented is good enough or isn't good enough. My position is that we don't have the right to ask for his private papers. He has been certified by the DNC Chairman as eligible, according to the Constitution. THAT is "good enough" for me.

Are you confident that we are not being set up with a stooge of some sort?

I am very confident. I could be wrong, but I am super confident.

I've looked into the matter myself and found quite a few strange things. I have since come to believe that he is a reincarnated mummy that the elites need to fulfill some ancient rite. This is my own opinion on the matter and I'd love to hear yours.

Are you serious?

How and why do you defend the official story of Obama?

I don't so much defend the official story as I support finding the truth. I believe the official story because nothing has been presented to me to cause me to believe otherwise. But I could be wrong. I have no reason to believe otherwise, though. People's suspicions, fears and imaginations do not cause me to believe otherwise.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ATS can you guys ban - Birther' its being confused with whats Right and whats Wrong. I question his nation of birth. among many unanswered questions and documentation that is missing from his file.
and we keep getting this "Label" as Birther... which is a rally point for anyone wishing to dismiss an argument. I cant dismiss the argument because it is a valid question, and I wish to not be labled anything other than a concerned citizen of this once great nation.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you Benevolent! By the way, yes I am very serious that I believe he is a reincarnated mummy. Unless of course I am proven wrong by the end of his term which I hope is the case.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, if it is true, I'm not surprised. Heck, we've out-sourced just about everything else of value in this country to third-world countries to get a bargain, why not the presidency too.

link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch

It didn't happen with the last guy It won't happen now.
Besides, Don't you think the GOP would be hammering this?

link   

ATS can you guys ban - Birther' its being confused with whats Right and whats Wrong. I question his nation of birth. among many unanswered questions and documentation that is missing from his file.
and we keep getting this "Label" as Birther... which is a rally point for anyone wishing to dismiss an argument. I cant dismiss the argument because it is a valid question, and I wish to not be labled anything other than a concerned citizen of this once great nation.

1) a birther is a birther...a believer in UFOlogy is a believer, and liberal is a liberal, a neocon is a neocon...just a word describing a movement or system of beliefs...if you personally see birther as a negative word, that is more your problem than anyone elses

I am a halfarsed truther...and when people label me a truther, I accept the label with a smile..

2) the label does not dismiss the argument...the evidence dismisses it...You can call it whatever you want, call it the validity movement...and you will then say the "valids" word is negative...its not the word, its what the word represents which is rediculous

3) I do appreciate your contributions to ATS...your hate for Obama may one day bring up something relevant...hense why your not one of the two people I have on ignore...I have hopes that one day you may think clearly and produce something...but my suggestion would be to accept the birther thing for what it is and stop falling for hoaxes (even if the hoax serves to further your agenda).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join