It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien evidence or Hoax ?Flashback ! Canadian Minister of defense: Decades ago they came to warn us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks but why does it have no date attached to it like every other quote on the page ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i predict this video will soon Disappear. disclosure will come, but at a price or as a distraction

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

This video is old news and was posted on you tube almost 2 years ago.
What makes you think disclosure will happen soon ?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here's the interview with Paola Harris (Part 1):

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Hi Dave , here are the documents from Wilber Smith taken from this link which state he was a Senior Radio Engineer with the Department of Transportation:

To: The Controller of Telecommunications

From: Wilber B. Smith, Senior Radio Engineer - Department of Transportation

Date: November 21, 1950

Re: Top Secret Memorandum on geomagnetic research project, including the information obtained through the Canadian Embassy that UFO subject is classified in US higher than the H bomb and the US assessment that "flying saucers exist".

Documents:

Full

Full

Full

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
He talks about a person called 'Wilbur Smith' who according to him is one of the first Canadians to take interest in U.F.O and aliens.
Can anyone confirm this ?

Hi Sinter Klaas, yes, hi was a Canadian and yes he did investigate the UFO phenomenon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb4e88506bb2.jpg[/atsimg]

During the summer of 1953, Wilbur Smith obtained approval from the Department of Transport (DOT) to set up some UFO detection equipment at Shirley's Bay, near Ottawa, and by the end of October the installation was complete. The instruments included a gamma ray counter, a magnetometer, a radio receiver (to detect the presence of radio noise, and a recording gravimeter.

Smith died of cancer on December 27, 1962.

The respect he commanded was reflected in his being posthumously awarded the Lieutenant-Colonel Keith S. Rogers Memorial Engineering Award for dedicated service in the advancement of the Technical Standards in Canadian Broadcasting. This award, presented by the Canadian General Electric Company, was well deserved.

Smith was one of the foremost thinkers of his time - a well respected ufologist - one of the first of our breed.

www.ufoevidence.org...

PROJECT MAGNET
Newly added memorandum by Wilbert B. Smith follows this article at bottom of page (Courtesy of the Disclosure Project)
In 1950 the Canadian government authorized a short-lived program designed to study UFOs.
Here is the program's report by Wilbert B. Smith, Engineer-in-Charge, Project Magnet.

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 9/4/10 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 9/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is the full program

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

sadly -0 mr helyer , despite his impressive resume is neither a discloser or whistle blower - he is simply a parrot

he reveals NOTHING which he learned from his tenure in the canadian government

all of his " facts " come from other peoples books or testimonies

if you want to guage the validity of any of his claims - you have to backtrack to the source

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
And their website

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

no, the aliens probably are keeping their own schedule for whatever reason; only then will they come out in the open...meanwhile I think a lot of people know they are here even without official confirmation

[edit on 9-4-2010 by reject]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Truth or not that was a great video...
Thank you

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
he reveals NOTHING which he learned from his tenure in the canadian government
all of his " facts " come from other peoples books or testimonies
if you want to guage the validity of any of his claims - you have to backtrack to the source

I saw Hellyer at the Toronto screening of 'Fastwalkers'. While he is speaking from what he has read, rather from what he saw as a Cabinet Minister...I would think that what he has to say is a little more credible based upon his experience.

My thoughts on UFOs in general are changing, but 'parrot' is a little harsh...whatever the source, his opinion is worth something.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
dont people do a search be for they post

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TÖP_BÜZzËR

Some might. Why ?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

You think ?

I know

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest you try the search function before posting. 12 pages of discussion already, very compressive. i have a hard time believing you used the search function, as you so claim

your threads title is correct though. FLASHBACK!.... to ATS 2 weeks ago

[edit on 9-4-2010 by SPACEYstranger]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Hi this was from the OP.

Alien evidence or Hoax ?Flashback ! Canadian Minister of defense: Decades ago they came to warn us.

I don't know if this is posted before but my search came up with nothing at all.

I did not lie. I did do a search. I always do.

I don't want to be a dick but the thread from two weeks ago was also not very original.
The Video link from you tube is posted there about 1 and a half year ago.

You were right to post this tho. ( about the other thread. )

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the OP...I've seen quite a few vids on UFO's but haven't seen this. He appears to be geniune, but one never knows. I believe that non-Earthly beings exist, so that's me. But, there's one trend that I'm noticing...the disclosure issue seems to be the world versus america. The world wants to obtain technology that it claims america received from the aliens for clean power...is there something else going on here? Some politics perhaps?

[edit on 9-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Everybody please read this !

I was notified the excact same thread was already posted before this one.

Please post any further argument on this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com... and or this one.

Maybe the evidence here is not yet presented there.

My bad

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join