It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien evidence or Hoax ?Flashback ! Canadian Minister of defense: Decades ago they came to warn us.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't know if this is posted before but my search came up with nothing at all.

I've just seen a video on you tube from exopolitics.

They say the person telling this story is a former Canadian Minister of defense.
Is he what they say he is ? I did not see or hear his name come by.

He tells a story about alien contact and why the came.
Here is the you tube movie so you can take a look for your selves.

He talks about a person called 'Wilbur Smith' who according to him is one of the first Canadians to take interest in U.F.O and aliens.
Can anyone confirm this ?

He says Bill Clinton replied once to a question asked to him. There is a government within the government. One he has now control of it.
Does anybody have proof for this answer ?

I gives some more information about why and when and I'm really curious if this testimony is a Hoax, or are the key questions I ask an undeniable truth ?

And if they are true can we consider this as disclosure ?

Your thoughts and answers please ?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I find this a bit amazing that the Minister of Defense is saying this. It really is time for the U.S. to come clean and come out of the curtain they are hiding in, and tell us what they have been hiding.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is Wilbur Smith

www.bing.com...

But he is not Canadian

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Err, that would be former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer and yes, he is legitimate. There's plenty of info on him on the net... there's an interview that was conducted by Paola Harris that's widely available. I put him in the same boat as Edgar Mitchell - both are excellent, legitimate sources of information or whistleblowers if you will, which even with public exposure still are not credited as much as they should be.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

Is the guy from the vid. really a former deffense minister ?

Question is answered.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The video was filmed by "Exopolitik Deutschland" and the original file has been linked on exopolitik.org here.

Is he what they say he is ?

It is Paul Hellyer, and he is what they say he is.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

Thanks !

Any idea on the Clinton reply ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hinsch

Danke schön. Schade meine Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Is the guy from the vid. really a former deffense minister ?

Question is answered.

Does it matter ?

He's clearly reading a script and is telling stories from other people for them to seem more credible.

If he himself had claimed to have heard clinton talk about governments within government then it may hold water but he quotes Greer, and Greer isn't to be trusted IMO!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Senior White House reporter, Sarah McClendon asked Bill Clinton why he wasn't doing anything about UFO disclosure and his response was "Sarah, there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it." There was video of this on the internet until recently - I remember seeing it on YouTube or somewhere, but eerily, 'tis nowhere to be seen thesedays! Would love to see it again. I found this site interesting: Presidential UFO Quotes

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Venetian]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I heard Greer say it before yes. But Greer is not that reporter and if a reporter asked that question. I would say you can pretty much say it was filmed or recorded.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

Hillary Clinton
Mars Millennium Project Kick-Off National Air & Space Museum January 14, 1999

In one of those popular movies I referred to that swept my country and apparently made a lot of money around the world, called Independence Day — these movies always seem to start with an attack on Washington, D.C., which I don’t really know how to take, the blowing up of the White House and Capitol to begin with—the ending of it required all of us to cooperate to fend off an alien attack. And certainly in the theater in which I saw it, there were great cheers as people of all different races and backgrounds and societies around the globe came together as human beings to save ourselves. We certainly don’t expect it to come to that...

Especialy the part I underlined at the end brings up questions.
And I think Will Smith was having an affair with her. (joke)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Actually it does.

Because if this is not true, he's lying.

Which means this is proof for a conspiracy going on.
I've seen a lot of the testamonies from high ranking military and civillian personal.
They were all really convincing.
There a group of actors.
They tell the truth.

Both options are proving something.
I would rather hear they are true then that I find out why a buch of actors play this role. We are probly confronted with that truth the minute they use it as a weapon.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
this has been posted before i think

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

You think ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
If he himself had claimed to have heard clinton talk about governments within government then it may hold water but he quotes Greer, and Greer isn't to be trusted IMO!

next to last quote on page
Bill Clinton said it

www.hillaryclintonufo.net...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Bill Clinton – as quoted by senior White House reporter Sarah McClendon in reply to why he wasn’t doing anything about UFO disclosure.
Sarah, there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it.

So all questions are answered. They all seem to be true.
Does this mean we could consider this a reliable source ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
This is Wilbur Smith

www.bing.com...

But he is not Canadian

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

The Wilbur Smith you mention here is an author, he's done quite a few good books actually, he comes from South Africa if I remember right.

The Wilbur Smith that the former Defense Minister may be talking about could be the CEO of Bell Canada and Stentor, which I think was back from the 60's to the 80's.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think it can be considered a reliable source, but does it really matter? There is plenty of evidence that points to UFO's being real, and ET's visiting us, but until it hits critical mass, or undeniable proof is shown to the public or leaked somehow, all of this means nothing.

Just believe what you want, I know I always will regardless of what others say. We should all stick true to our beliefs and fight for the truth - and until then, we must be patient, although I am sick and tired of people posting "Disclosure is coming on --/--/20--" - it will happen when it happens IF it happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

As much as I agree with you.

I do not think it's a certainty that alien life visites Earth. I do feel it's very plausible. Most of all because of all the ancient writings, drawings and stories regarding to it.
I can believe people to imagin aliens but I can not deny a few texts which actualy discribe flying objects. Maybe even a previous advanced society.

Whatever the cause it sure left an impression.

I couldn't care less if disclosere happened today or never as long as I'm told of course

But seriously if aliens do visit, I've got reason to believe aliens have fought a war and put in a great effort to keep us all as easy and docile possible. The system is called religion and the bible from this perspective even notes we are prevented before a certain adchievement with the words that if we coorporate a learn to bundle our ways. We are capable of achieving the impossible. ( All in a box called if )

I also believe these threads where until now everything turns out to be the truth are what keeps it in motion. Spreading the words and the idea.

edit.
Would love to see some of the evidence you have or know of.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join