It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt. Etna Eruption ~ Local Coverage (latest event: Feb. 19 0500 local time! )

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Creepy! April 6th two days ago I had a dream in which I was running from lava. Never had a volcano dream before this, so I don't believe it could just be a coincidence. Just thought I would mention it, in case I'm not the only one. :-)

Anyway, thanks for posting this breaking news. Its great how ATS always has the story first.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wooo i like that stuff about volcanoes, maybe there are more ATS'ers that want read about it: www.crystalinks.com...

I go look futher for some info about MT. Etna.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Note: the OP provides no links to the images. I call a hoax!

Originally posted by silo13

All photos taken just as the blow started from my deck in S. Alfio, Sicily, a small town situated close to Etna.

Sorry about the poor quality/blur. Beyond my control.

peace

What sort of link would you like?, one to her camera?

Lets not be so hasty in calling hoax.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
as Douglas Adams would write. "Great things are a foot."

GOt a lot of stars fast, and for how long it has been and no main stream coverage. I say, it hasn't blown huge yet, but there is a possibility. There was earthquake.usgs.gov... last Friday...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Great pictures , thank you. That must really be an interesting place to live. I would love that view.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
NO HOAX look on this site: scienceblogs.com... . Would they lie about this ?????

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
seems Mt Etna is not the place to live right now...I'd be heading our fast and furious and faraway,
what amazing pictures!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Great pics by the way, and great thread. can you see something true your window like lava or can can you smell the gasses? Take care!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
was JUST talking about etna yesterday

with my stepdad who's here checking out the iceland eruption.
and yes, does seem like busy days.
blessings to you OP

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
should we be concerned about OP considering they haven't posted in this thread with an update for a couple of hours. Hope all is well.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Considering this is a common occurrence, I'm sure they've got proper evacuation plans for any of the populace living nearby?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There is nothing to see on the webcam, just some smoke. City is well so i can see.

www.vulcanoetna.com...

www.vulcanoetna.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

I don't know about you but all I can see is some vague lighting from the city and a night sky with no detail at all. I guess that's good cause I guess if the volcanoes was going, it would be pretty bright in the sky right?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do you have look to both of the cams. in one pic there is some smoke on the right. And what dus the wind???

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PennyQ

LOL that was good one LOL

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Alaska's volcano has been acting up also causing earthquakes small ones. Now they say its getting better.

That has been on the news.

Now all we need is all three of these Edna, Iceland and Alaska to blow at the same time and throw the one at Yellowstone in also. We wouldn't see the sun for years.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vizard11
Creepy! April 6th two days ago I had a dream in which I was running from lava. Never had a volcano dream before this, so I don't believe it could just be a coincidence. Just thought I would mention it, in case I'm not the only one. :-)

Anyway, thanks for posting this breaking news. Its great how ATS always has the story first.

Peace!

Funny you mention this .. i also had a dream about a volcano a few weeks ago and the only i remember the dream is because i was really really frightened in my dream and i usually don't experience to much emotion in my dreams. or at least strong enough to over whelm me.
Just a funny coincidence thank you for reminding me vizard.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

hello ats firstly i,ve watched ats for some time and never joined, but when people take picture of exploding volcanos from there backyard yikes. had to say thankyou all for improtant world news like this post and i,m praying that the underwater one dosent go also.. good luck.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sshooterss

Welcome on ATS. I hope you enjoy our little world here.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm one to believe that the increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity and solar activity are interlinked.

Like our chakras for example. I believe that our chakra connects us to each other, the earth, the sun as well as to the entire Universe. I believe that the earth is similarly linked to the Sun and now as we approach 2012 we'll see more of these changes, as we, ourselves, are also going to go through a similar transformation.

Meanwhile, there are some people who afraid to accept what they know to be true, so they go around searching for statistics and data so that they can convince themselves that everything is ok.... and everything is ok. We are all lucky to be living and dying at such a transformational time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join