It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 7 UFOs flying slowly over Poland early April 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's a shame alien orbs look so much like chinese lanterns, you'd think they'd have some kind of livery on the side so we can tell them apart - 'Alien Air - Moving NHE's around space and time since The Beginning.' maybe with a nice little Grey alien face for a logo?

One odd thing - it looks to me like they're all flickering together - surely if they were chinese lanterns the pulsing would be uncoordinated?

Edited because I'm crap at proofing.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thank you for giving us the background of this video, it's hard to keep track of all these vids!

If this is indeed CGI, then it seems as if the maker of it was out to fake a Chinese lantern flyby and not some alien controlled craft.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

FS's CGI confirmation explains the video tracking effect that is quite obvious in the video.

As I think about it, I'm sure I recall a previous thread about this.

However I cannot find it......I wonder what I should search under?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Indeed, Youtubes are nice, but apart from those links are you able to supply stamped docs.

There are ats threads of missing files on this particular subject, so it would be in my opinion beneficial to inform the newer members of such threads.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Next post,

As you have obviously seen, the difference from my opening thread submission and that in the previous page has no comparison.

Get the picture.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Very curious as to why so many posts are directed to a particular member, is he considered as a threat ? (Gary7MediaTerrorist )

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
great footage, looks pretty good although you still dont see much.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
great footage, looks pretty good although you still dont see much.

phi1618.....

Look at Free Spirit's post on the previous page.

It's a CGI hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thanks Free Spirit.

That dang CGI is betting betterer and betterer ...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If I may take a moment - I appreciate the time and effort that those familiar with CG techniques provide in such threads, but these are Chinese Lanterns. The tracking technique that would single out CG from real footage is only an argument if the video was of a batter quality. You see that tracking issue on MOST low quality video; I'm surprised no one who watches 'You've Been Framed' or spent any time on youtube hasn't pointed this out.

There is no mystery, impressive CGI or anything else fake. Somebody a few streets down from where I live in the UK was releasing these a few days back, four of them one behind the other. They exhibited exactly the same motions and luminosity as these.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Definitely looks like there is an exhuast or something coming off whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

Seems as though the Chinese lantern folks have been fooled as well ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nice footage OP.

very interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by tristar

This video you posted here tristar is an old video, an old story, The Examiner you
linked are very late to this case and fooled by the way, I'm surprised you didn't know
about this one, anyway let me update you. The story from August 2009.

Alleged UFO fleet from Gdansk, Poland on August 1, 2009 released here.

Video: Fleet of Sphere UFOs - Gdansk, Poland - 1/8/09

Statement: It was taken by my friend in Gdansk, Poland on 01.08.2009 about 2130.
Whole event took abut 10 min. Shortly before she start shooting she was on the phone
with her mother and suddenly conversation has been terminated and the phone lost the
signal, what's more the transmitter tower is visible on the movie, it's a couple of miles
from her. The signal comes shortly after all the objects disappeared.

A copy of the video uploaded to YouTube on August 6, 2009 by a marrcore44 who
wrote: Ufo over Poland, Gdańsk 01.08.2009. By this time the video was already in
discussion in several forums.

A second copy or clone of the footage uploaded to YouTube on Sept. 26, 2009 by a
Vik456 who wrote: Spectacular video on August 1, 2009 in the city of Gdansk Poland.
The witness managed to film these OVNI's about 9 p.m. with his cell phone.
ORBS/UFOS ? Moving steadily in formation....

From this moment many subsequent copies or clones were uploaded to other websites
under different descriptions, the controversy increased in 2009.

The alleged Gdansk, Poland - 1/8/09 UFO fleet footage revealed, CGI with false audio.

Later that year it was revealed that the footage was created by no other than Peter
Coffin & Cinimod Studio who seems to have certain predilection for the city of Gdansk
in Poland like in previous art works, by the way Peter Coffin is the one who fooled the
people in Brazil with the iluminated RC model not too long ago. Here is the 2009
statement published on the Internet revealing the Gdansk UFO fleet hoax:

These UFOS seen over Gdansk, Poland were actually the work of artist Peter Coffin &
Cinimod Studios and not, unfortunately, aliens. *Oryx

More of Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studio works.

I suggest tristar next time you find an interesting video or story on the Internet you do
first a search using Google or other website looking for information about this particular
video or case posted before by a previoous source, then you will know if thisis a new or
just an old story already debunked like in this Gdansk case from 2009 turned out to be
a hoax.

And for our friends ambassadors of the Chinese Lantern World who claimed chinese
lanterns, I'm sorry but you were fooled also, this footage is CGI and a good one but
false so next time you better think twice before claiming in a hurry your rights for a
new found chinese lantern candidate for your cause, be prudent and must of all,
DO A RESEARCH.

Much appreciate the feed back, perhaps its jet lag while im posting, perhaps its simply ignorance or perhaps im a fool. But let us take breath of O2 and examine simple building blocks.
To begin with, if and when i choose to post a particular video and then supply a counteractive video is for a particular purpose. So please spare me the info.

Are you simply aware of:

In the summer of 1975, the first report claiming that a small stealth fighter was being developed by the Air Force was published. Six months later, a second aviation journal said that "high priority was being given to the incorporation of stealth technology into fighter designs." The number of references to stealthy aircraft continued to grow over the following three years.

Link > www.fas.org...

Can you join the dots ?

As i said, i simply posted a YT of some Illuminous objects then i posted 2 others vids. At what point are you not able to compare the obvious. Do you honestly believe i am in here for the simple reason of belonging to a site or perhaps that i am under some form of medication. Would it fall under the realm of rational thinking and reality that perhaps a person might simply be presenting you with something. Or am more or less verifying that human society is simply not able to comprehend the obvious, let alone disclosure.

Sound Familiar ?

Humans are so predictable.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by Thill

Siema Thill,

As many would push for the lantern it has become the default answer after only a 4 year campaign

As you have pointed out Chinese lanterns in Poland are as rare as seeing an Eskimo buying polish beer. Simply impossible but could happen. As for the video, well i simply do not know. On the other hand anything that seems simply too fantastic is normally dismissed as a hoax or of gov black project.

Once should only relate back to sightings of a craft in the early 60's only to be revealed twenty odd years as the know well known B117 stealth. Its triangular in shape, its black, and its very silent when in cruise mode. (cruise mode=loose translation)

SO when the video arrives showing a Grey buying Polish beer, we can rule out that it was in fact an Inuit on holiday after winning the lotto and deciding to spend some luxury time in another land, with a taste for strange alcoholic beverages ?

Would it not make a wonderfully astute video to have Chinese lanterns bungle across the Russian skyline at dusk in order for these arguments to have merit?

These pesky hoaxers stop at no short measure...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Because I saw the triangular video that was over Manchester England earlier this morning here, I could see similarities in the video here as well...I thought to myself that if the Titanic were crossing with pinpoints of light on it, it might appear to look like this when invisible with only lights showing...The two lights which appeared side by side for so long reminded me of the triangular shape seen in Manchester England...it does strike me that it is a vehicle of some kind with lights beaming at places located on the object...unknown and that is why we call it flying unknown...I studied this at youtube as well on full screen and could see a lot of difference then...I do not believe the Chinese lantern theory...I do believe that one could probably connect the dots and make out an object of some kind...for the time being, it is a case of flying dots unknown to viewers...

the clouds are pertinent...sometimes the lights do not disappear but they do seem to dim a lot of the time...I saw a ufo when there were no clouds in the sky and the buffering tool reminds me a lot of that experience...thanks for the video...hope that it can be solved sometime...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Chinese lantern I'm afraid. I fell victim to them myself. "oh quick look, whats that, freaky oh no, not freaky only chinese lanterns" They move in the exact same direction, clearly just rising, you can even see them flickering.

I know that previous posters are saying that it is rare in Poland to use Chinese lanterns which will obviously then add to the reason you find it so abnormal to see in the sky. They can probably be bought on the net, if not in Poland itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Later that year it was revealed that the footage was created by no other than Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studio who seems to have certain predilection for the city of Gdansk in Poland like in previous art works, by the way Peter Coffin is the one who fooled the people in Brazil with the iluminated RC model not too long ago. Here is the 2009 statement published on the Internet revealing the Gdansk UFO fleet hoax:

These UFOS seen over Gdansk, Poland were actually the work of artist Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studios and not, unfortunately, aliens.
*Oryx More of Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studio works.

Can you point me to a source showing that Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studios did indeed create this CGI movie?

The above source you provided only shows the other UFO project of theirs (the RC UFO).

Also where you sourced the above statement:

"These UFOS seen over Gdansk, Poland were actually the work of artist Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studios and not, unfortunately, aliens. "

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

"These UFOS seen over Gdansk, Poland were actually the work of artist Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studios and not, unfortunately, aliens. "

Doubt it.
They did audio too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join