It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 7 UFOs flying slowly over Poland early April 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The Chinese lantern explanation fits for me.

Orange glow, slowly floating across the sky while following a similar path, indicating they are being controlled by wind and they just fade out as they get too far from the field of view.

Chadwickus.....

I have to agree.

Unfortunately, this looks like another chinese lantern video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary7MediaTerrorist

Are you serious? because if so, your comments scare me.
And not for the reason you intended I assure you.

b

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
it looks like the WW2 foo fighters.

were they Chinese lanterns too?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
One thing have to say to anybody who does not know Poland. The tradition of playing around with Chinese lanterns does not exist in this country . I myself living here for over 27 years have , never seen anybody play with Chinese lanterns before .

It does not mean that there are no people interested in such things here , it is just very rare .

Please, stop making jokes.
I am from Poland and i cannot agree.
We had many "cases" with chinese lanterns invloved here since '09 summer holidays 'till now.
That vid is typical to these "cases".

Chinese lanterns, and chinese phone vid...move along, nothing to see here.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by potential_problem]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by potential_problem]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I'm tempted to agree with Chadwiks here and say that they are more than likely the dredded chinese lantern and for the same reason.

They all move in the same direction, at the same speed - slowly, slowly rising as if on the wind.

Sorry mate, I was almost confounded by the first one, but after the second and third and fourth, I was convinced.

These bloody chinese lanterns should be banned!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
reply to post by Gary7MediaTerrorist

Are you serious? because if so, your comments scare me.
And not for the reason you intended I assure you.

b

I tell ya, this is why I love religious nuts. They make us conspiracy theorists looks completely normal and respectable in comparison.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The object moving through the clouds look like Maya fluids, You can see a similar effect on the opening credits of Star Trek next generation when the enterprise moves through a nebular. But it could also be an anti gravity effect of vortex motion. Who knows!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Tristar, think I'd have to go with Chinese lanterns on that one bud.

reply to post by Thill

Thill, you make some interesting points there and I've got a lot of respect for Polish people - I don't know if you've seen this interview with Colonel Grundmanemal from the Air Defense but he does make some intriguing comments about how Poland's entire UFO disclosure file went 'missing'.

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by tristar

Tristar, think I'd have to go with Chinese lanterns on that one bud.

reply to post by Thill

Thill, you make some interesting points there and I've got a lot of respect for Polish people - I don't know if you've seen this interview with Colonel Grundmanemal from the Air Defense but he does make some intriguing comments about how Poland's entire UFO disclosure file went 'missing'.

Thread

Cheers.

Much appreciate the feedback. I myself only stick to the real deal as these youtube videos are put there for a purpose, some are for simply fun, some have other motives as obvious as they are.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns. Case closed.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Much appreciate the feedback. I myself only stick to the real deal as these youtube videos are put there for a purpose, some are for simply fun, some have other motives as obvious as they are.

I would have to agree with this statement friend. It's getting obvious, with the number of obvious hoax/misrepresentation vids of UFO that are coming from YT that there is some sort of disinfo plot going on there. There also happen to be a large number of idiots out there, who fake them for cheap thrills.

Note: I'm not casting dispersions on the OP, simply the people who post the originals on YT as known hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hi ATSer

Well I am going to call this one as I see it after my very little research and examination of the footage.

Might I add that the compression rate on the video is terrible, you might also notice the OP link to the YouTube video offers HD, which it is NOT.

I believe this youtuber uploaded the video first:

I don’t believe based upon the poor video quality that it is even Chinese lanterns more than likely CGI. Why CGI you ask?, if you scan the videos, even with the bad compression, I believe I am seeing tell tell signs of object tracking. Also as another member stated above the clouds don’t seem right. Also there is the shadows, buildings and lighting.

Oh and why no video regarding the source of the objects coming into view, looking at the video that should have been easy to capture.

I call HOAX on this one 100%

Thank you

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Hmm, I dunno. As you said, the compression rate is too bad to say for certain. That in itself could be causing the artifacts that you are noticing. If you were going to CGI it, you may as well have them performing amazing aerial feats.

I call hoax too, but I'm sticking with the lanterns, simply because of the way they are moving - like lanterns being blown by the wind.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary7MediaTerrorist
You all may want to believe in UFO's and as far as the textbook def. goes- unidentified flying object- so do I. But I'm tellin' ya. While there are indeed strange lights that fly in the sky and make crop circles... they are not alien in the sense that they are from distant planets or galaxies.
They are fallen angels. Demons if you will. And as we creep closer to Christ's return these phenomena will only increase. Why? To get us to buy into the long planted myths: that:1 we are not sons of a living God (Jesus) but are a seed race planted by "them"
2. When we are ready and or need them most, they will swoop down from the heavens to save us.
3. they are "good" and want only to help us "evolve".
Watch how a man of power rises in these last days, ("O" anyone?) and they connect with him. It will happen.
Just to be clear I will state it once more: "Aliens" (if you wanna call em that) ARE going to make their presence known to humanity soon- but it will be a ruse. They are demons who will be working with the Antichrist to deceive and spiritually enslave mankind.
And I dunno if he is the "man of sin" or not, but big "O" is sure starting to fit the bill.
I'm sure most of you know that his "healthcare" bill is gonna make you all get verichips. I am a prophet. Watch and see.
And when these things come to pass, remember that the Holy Spirit told you before hand through me and repent!

Sounds like you've seen too many episodes of "V"

"The only thing to fear is fear itself"

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by TheDon

I call hoax too.

Originally posted by TheDon

I call HOAX on this one 100%

There we have it

EDIT: To add my quote

[edit on 8/4/2010 by TheDon]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by TheDon

I call hoax too.

There we have it

Ha, yeah, we'll agree to dissagree to agree then

Same conclusion, different road

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary7MediaTerrorist
You all may want to believe in UFO's and as far as the textbook def. goes- unidentified flying object- so do I. But I'm tellin' ya. While there are indeed strange lights that fly in the sky and make crop circles... they are not alien in the sense that they are from distant planets or galaxies.
They are fallen angels. Demons if you will. And as we creep closer to Christ's return these phenomena will only increase. Why? To get us to buy into the long planted myths: that:1 we are not sons of a living God (Jesus) but are a seed race planted by "them"
2. When we are ready and or need them most, they will swoop down from the heavens to save us.
3. they are "good" and want only to help us "evolve".
Watch how a man of power rises in these last days, ("O" anyone?) and they connect with him. It will happen.
Just to be clear I will state it once more: "Aliens" (if you wanna call em that) ARE going to make their presence known to humanity soon- but it will be a ruse. They are demons who will be working with the Antichrist to deceive and spiritually enslave mankind.
And I dunno if he is the "man of sin" or not, but big "O" is sure starting to fit the bill.
I'm sure most of you know that his "healthcare" bill is gonna make you all get verichips. I am a prophet. Watch and see.
And when these things come to pass, remember that the Holy Spirit told you before hand through me and repent!

DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS, THEY HAVE NO LOGIC, AND THEY SACRIFICED THEIR FREE CHOICE THEY HAVE INNATELY AS A HUMAN. HE CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW FOR SURE THE CLAIMS HE MAKES.

FOR EXAMPLE, I'M NOT SAYING HE'S WRONG, BUT THERES NO WAY HE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW THAT HE IS RIGHT. DON'T LISTEN TO PREACHERS LIKE THIS. THINK FOR YOURSELVES PEOPLE, THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX, AND BE FREE.

THINK ABOUT THIS, DOES IT MAKE SENSE FOR "GOD" (in reference to the personified god spoken in the bible) TO GIVE YOU FREE WILL AND THEN PUNISH YOU FOR MAKING CHOICE?

THE CREATOR, IF ANY CREATOR WOULD NOT DO JUST AN UNJUSTIFIED ACT OF IMPOSING RULES AND REGULATIONS ABOUT HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE, WHEN, AS A HUMAN, YOU ARE BORN TO MAKE WHAT CHOICES YOU FEEL LIKE AND CONSIDER AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES IF YOU DO-SO MAKE A "WRONG" CHOICE.

PLEASE JUST DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS. I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH, LOVE, LIGHT AND PROGRESSION. DON'T CLOSE YOUR MIND LIKE THIS GUY HAS

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's a sad day when a 6 minute video of chines lanterns becomes "the best UFO footage i've ever seen" as a few people put it...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

Dude, chill!

I don't know whether you've actually read the thread, but no-one is actually taking any notice of what this guy's saying, other than to mock the rubbish he's coming out with.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
It's a sad day when a 6 minute video of chines lanterns becomes "the best UFO footage i've ever seen" as a few people put it...

Agreed.

Second line, just as sincere as the first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join