It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 7 UFOs flying slowly over Poland early April 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by misteRee

Dude, chill!

I don't know whether you've actually read the thread, but no-one is actually taking any notice of what this guy's saying, other than to mock the rubbish he's coming out with.

Sorry
I just get incredibly infuriated when i see some initial posts xD I'm pleased to see its the majority that think he or she is full of rubbish. Peace, love and light out to all.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I guess these could be lanterns or satellites

oh yes not to forget our friendly southerners, although ever since this release and after a meaningful persuasion everything has subsided.

But as to the video i used to open this thread, the comparison between that single video and two i have supplied is similar to Night and Day.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary7MediaTerrorist

You're cracked.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
It is odd, but the clouds look odd, like clouds in a painting or so.

Im not saying the video is fake or any of that. Just pointing out the clouds in the background.

It's a problem when videos are compressed or have a low bit rate to start with its a major problem with youtube videos.
So what we have is a poor quality out of focus blobs of light and looking at the speed relative to the buildings you get a glimpse of CHINESE LANTERNS

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I doubt Chinese lanterns. Moving too fast, no flicker and appear to be too large.

Either CGI or the real thing.

Not moving to fast when you get a glimpse relative to the buildings, also not to large as they dont seem to be in focus, no flicker very poor quality of video but thats typical for this subject

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by tektek2012
reply to post by tristar

how they are moving plus the windy noise suggests the wind is moving them.

its 'eh'

I too thought the same thing, so i looked at the video and although the youtube compression is simply appalling to even attempt anything worth anyones time, but in respect the wind, i simply cannot see any cloud movement or it simply as escaped my attention.

As a previous poster indicated, this could also be a cgi vid, but then again it could also be the real deal.

Did you not think the reason for no cloud movement is the fact that the clouds are way back in the distance.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Glad to see people reading actual posts.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
wait let me do it.
chinese lanterns, flares, cgi...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They look too much like Chinese Lanterns for me to believe that these are UFOs.
If one of them flew up-wind or did high G maneouvers then I would be more open minded with this one. Great vid though.

I still hold 'Never doubt again' as the best UFO vid of all time

Airease

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I see the trails,like heatwaves.

I dont know much about chinese lanterns but if anyone was to light them wouldnt they do it at night to see more of the effect,plus the lights in the video do seem rather bright,,what exactly lights chinese lanterns??

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
opps double post

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airease
They look too much like Chinese Lanterns for me to believe that these are UFOs.
If one of them flew up-wind or did high G maneouvers then I would be more open minded with this one. Great vid though.

I still hold 'Never doubt again' as the best UFO vid of all time

Airease

I agree completely - there is simply 0 evidence of intelligent control, or even the slightest impression of it. I would think that pre-requisite for any potential UFO vid. Of course, if they did barrel rolls and 90 degree turns, then we'd all scream CGI

A link to this "Never doubt again" vid? or is it on ytube? Didn't see it here on quick search..

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi all! Yesterday after looking up the UK sheep mutilation article on the web, I looked up human mutilations. Sure enough they claim extraterestials abduct 30,000 people a year. This is out of the 2.7 billion annually missing people around the planet. Ninety percent are found, 30,000 just disappear with absolutely no clue, it's like they never existed. The man giving the Mufon speech on UTube said to run if you ever see a UFO, his six part dvd speech was absolutely bone chilling! These creatures commit murder on people and animals and throw the carcuses right back on to Earth to passive aggressively terrorize us. Most of the evidence is not widely published and kept really quite to keep all of the public from panicking. Just think stranger danger. Look around on the web you'll find
this UTube speech. One must ask themselves why do they need so many people for experiments? Otherwise yes, looks like a patrol is going on.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

This video you posted here tristar is an old video, an old story, The Examiner you
linked are very late to this case and fooled by the way, I'm surprised you didn't know
about this one, anyway let me update you. The story from August 2009.

Alleged UFO fleet from Gdansk, Poland on August 1, 2009 released here.

Video: Fleet of Sphere UFOs - Gdansk, Poland - 1/8/09

Statement: It was taken by my friend in Gdansk, Poland on 01.08.2009 about 2130.
Whole event took abut 10 min. Shortly before she start shooting she was on the phone
with her mother and suddenly conversation has been terminated and the phone lost the
signal, what's more the transmitter tower is visible on the movie, it's a couple of miles
from her. The signal comes shortly after all the objects disappeared.

A copy of the video uploaded to YouTube on August 6, 2009 by a marrcore44 who
wrote: Ufo over Poland, Gdańsk 01.08.2009. By this time the video was already in
discussion in several forums.

A second copy or clone of the footage uploaded to YouTube on Sept. 26, 2009 by a
Vik456 who wrote: Spectacular video on August 1, 2009 in the city of Gdansk Poland.
The witness managed to film these OVNI's about 9 p.m. with his cell phone.
ORBS/UFOS ? Moving steadily in formation....

From this moment many subsequent copies or clones were uploaded to other websites
under different descriptions, the controversy increased in 2009.

The alleged Gdansk, Poland - 1/8/09 UFO fleet footage revealed, CGI with false audio.

Later that year it was revealed that the footage was created by no other than Peter
Coffin & Cinimod Studio who seems to have certain predilection for the city of Gdansk
in Poland like in previous art works, by the way Peter Coffin is the one who fooled the
people in Brazil with the iluminated RC model not too long ago. Here is the 2009
statement published on the Internet revealing the Gdansk UFO fleet hoax:

These UFOS seen over Gdansk, Poland were actually the work of artist Peter Coffin &
Cinimod Studios and not, unfortunately, aliens. *Oryx

More of Peter Coffin & Cinimod Studio works.

I suggest tristar next time you find an interesting video or story on the Internet you do
first a search using Google or other website looking for information about this particular
video or case posted before by a previoous source, then you will know if thisis a new or
just an old story already debunked like in this Gdansk case from 2009 turned out to be
a hoax.

And for our friends ambassadors of the Chinese Lantern World who claimed chinese
lanterns, I'm sorry but you were fooled also, this footage is CGI and a good one but
false so next time you better think twice before claiming in a hurry your rights for a
new found chinese lantern candidate for your cause, be prudent and must of all,
DO A RESEARCH.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The guy on the Mufon speech says everyone runs around saying chinese lanters to make themselves and others feel better. I would still run,
who knows whats going on and for goodness sakes who are the persons sending up all these Chinese lanterns? Don't people have jobs and families to take care of?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

A Star for you Sir.

Case closed.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

100% agree with Cole and Airease.
The video looks real, but the objects are merely flying in one directional, there is no evidence at all of any intelligent pattern. Whilst I have no doubt that Chinese Lanterns are extremely rare in Poland this is what I have the strongest impression of here. These might be the very first lanterns over Poland!

These are relatively low altitude objects being carried by relatively strong winds, the clouds in the background are high and therefore not seen to be moving.

If only one of these objects had been seen to intelligently deviate I would be left wondering what we are seeing but I am afraid we are viewing a nice evening (sunset) view of chines lanterns (well let's call these Polish lanterns).

TTFN
askbaby

Before anyone says anything about the rarity of Chinese Lanterns in Poland... ask yourself seriously... is it possible to buy, build or fly lanterns into Poland... and if the answer is yes... then this is not something to dis-prove the probability of lanterns in this case.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary7MediaTerrorist
You all may want to believe in UFO's and as far as the textbook def. goes- unidentified flying object- so do I. But I'm tellin' ya. While there are indeed strange lights that fly in the sky and make crop circles... they are not alien in the sense that they are from distant planets or galaxies.
They are fallen angels. Demons if you will. And as we creep closer to Christ's return these phenomena will only increase. Why? To get us to buy into the long planted myths: that:1 we are not sons of a living God (Jesus) but are a seed race planted by "them"
2. When we are ready and or need them most, they will swoop down from the heavens to save us.
3. they are "good" and want only to help us "evolve".
Watch how a man of power rises in these last days, ("O" anyone?) and they connect with him. It will happen.
Just to be clear I will state it once more: "Aliens" (if you wanna call em that) ARE going to make their presence known to humanity soon- but it will be a ruse. They are demons who will be working with the Antichrist to deceive and spiritually enslave mankind.
And I dunno if he is the "man of sin" or not, but big "O" is sure starting to fit the bill.
I'm sure most of you know that his "healthcare" bill is gonna make you all get verichips. I am a prophet. Watch and see.
And when these things come to pass, remember that the Holy Spirit told you before hand through me and repent!

Go and get your head seen to you nutter.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i do not understand one thing . if a person filming an event dosnt know what he/she is filming in the sky dosnt that automaticly makes it U.F.O. ?

until its identified it remains so...
as we identified it as most likely laterns well we now can call it laterns...

just my 2 cents (grosze
)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary7MediaTerrorist

You familiar with the saying, "When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail " ? REALLY need to ease up on the religious stuff if you want your opinions and comments to be taken seriously. Prophet?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join