It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 7 UFOs flying slowly over Poland early April 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I love how the camera turns away from them right as they are burning out.

All launched from the same spot with no deviation.

I doubt CGI as you can see them burning and start to burn out as they turn the camera away from them .

looks more like a home made flare than a lantern.

I say not an Alien craft.

Notice I said alien craft and not UFO.

I am so tired of everyone here using the term UFO like it means Alien craft.

If it is unidentified it is a UFO. Stop it already.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I suggest tristar next time you find an interesting video or story on the Internet you do
first a search using Google or other website looking for information about this particular
video or case posted before by a previoous source, then you will know if thisis a new or
just an old story already debunked like in this Gdansk case from 2009 turned out to be
a hoax.

Mush appreciate the feedback, it why i have posted two other particular videos for comparison. See the difference.

edited : Its located on Page 3

[edit on 9-4-2010 by tristar]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

please carry on wasting your time sourcing badly written or unreliable youtube videos and poor images.

Even with the data, no one in here is logical enough to come to any stable conclusion. People just dribble on here. Carry on, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The Chinese lantern explanation fits for me.

Orange glow, slowly floating across the sky while following a similar path, indicating they are being controlled by wind and they just fade out as they get too far from the field of view.

Sadly I have to agree this time. I hate it when debunkers constantly throw the lantern/military flare explanation around. Especially at things like the phoenix lights and other cases where the objects are plainly not behaving the way they would in the atmosphere, without some means of direct manipulation.

But these I'm afraid, are most probably lanterns. It's also quite obvious that the cam operator is in on the gag as well. Notice how they all come from the same place of origin. Yet, the dude can never quite seem to catch the objects in question as they appear on the horizon... Although, that is quite an impressive lantern display. There has to be 3 or 4 ppl working to get those things off as fast as they are. I bet it took quite a bit of time to build that many as well. Unless they are using the 55 gallon trash bag lantern tech lol

I have built and launched a few of these myself... Just to get and eye for how the look of coarse. Just a tip for the hoaxer of the vid... It would be way more convincing if you got about 3 times more ppl in on the gag so they could all be launched once

But yeah, IMHO def lanterns

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
maybe they killed kacynski?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Is it normal for chinese lanterns to float all in the same steady direction and altitude at a pretty high rate of speed? These things appear to cross over a pretty big distance in a short time.

I'm just asking because thats exacty what all of these appear to be doing.

If they were sort of just randomly SLOWLY floating along and not cruising through the clouds fast enought to leave a vapor trail or whatever you want to call iot, I might buy the chinese lantern explination but not the case in this video....

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ls1cameric]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Merkabah ships I think.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
come on lanterns for god sake!
and stop using the word "amazing" when its anything but.Christ!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have seen Chinese lanterns and that's what these are. Do you really think this would be the only video taken of this event if these were real ufo's? I just cannot work out why people are taken in by something so obvious.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
it is quite an interesting video , but they could be planes or anything else

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok guys, so have we come to a final conclusion about this video? Are they REALLY the chinese lanterns? At first I thought they could be real...and they still look real to me but this chinese lantern thing seems plausible.

Anyway, I enjoyed the video...I dont know if its real but its definitely cool.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Doesn't anybody read through threads before posting anymore?

Read it. Its confirmed CGI. Yes it looks like laterns, no its not.

I sent a note to the mods to either lock it or move it to Hoaxes but here it still is....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I doubt these are Chinese lanterns. Take a look at the video. There is a definite shape to them, and are too large, in my opinion. But I could be wrong!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is weird, atleast to me. I never saw any kind of videos out of Poland let alone a "Alien Craft" video. Then days later the President of Poland dies in a plane crash. Prolly no connection but it seems sort of odd to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderinghows
This is weird, atleast to me. I never saw any kind of videos out of Poland let alone a "Alien Craft" video. Then days later the President of Poland dies in a plane crash. Prolly no connection but it seems sort of odd to me.

Wonderinghows.....

There is no connection because this video was made quite some time ago.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Good good, that was freaky for a sec. Seriously though why are UFO's always just flying, they should chill a bit, get a coffee, yea know?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Either chinese lanterns of some sort, or video is being taken from behind glass and hes got people in the backround making the "UFOs" by reflecting a light off the glass.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
dubble post

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Blender]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
These remind me of the orbs that have created crop circles. Maybe they...?

Kind Regards,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've seen something very similar like that before in northern California well after sunrise about 9 months ago last summer. It was one bright red spot in the sky moving northwards up the coast from my point of view. It was moving more at less at airplane speeds. What got my attention then was the intense red light with it moving away from me. The light was steady, no pulsing and the light wasn't "fuzzy" or anything like that but a clear circular red dot. All in all that leads me to doubt I was just seeing positional lights on an aircraft. My first reaction to this video was "Oh wow, I've seen that before!".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join