It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 7 UFOs flying slowly over Poland early April 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Now before anyone polishes their .50 caliber to take aim i suggest you view the video and follow it through. Although after a simple search i found something of interest here. If this thread needs to be moved please do so.

Did seven UFOs cruise the skies over Poland just a few days ago? Is this another attempt to fool the public or is it more preparation for an event yet to come?

Greetings readers and video analysts,
We could not help throwing this video clip out to our readers of what looks to be a few bright object perusing the sky. We looked at the video a little closer in order to establish some validity regarding these objects. We did not see these objects as reflections or emitted beams of any kind. The chinese lantern thing could be getting more elaborate now days which might be an explaination. ......who knows for sure?

www.examiner.com... Sacramento-Gadgets_and_Tech

The video in question is this:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
wow thanks for the link if the video is real thats one of the best footage i have ever seen

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
wow thanks for the link if the video is real thats one of the best footage i have ever seen

WOW!!!! Ditto! The footage looks real and its the best I've ever seen on UFOs. Also, it appears that these UFOs are traveling as a group, as some kind of sortie.

Truly fascinating!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It is odd, but the clouds look odd, like clouds in a painting or so.

Im not saying the video is fake or any of that. Just pointing out the clouds in the background.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
interesting at about 3.30 mins in you can see how it cuts through the cloud and kind of leaves a trails, anyone else see that? or is it just me, look really close when they pass through the clouds,

[edit on 8-4-2010 by woodwardjnr]

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The Chinese lantern explanation fits for me.

Orange glow, slowly floating across the sky while following a similar path, indicating they are being controlled by wind and they just fade out as they get too far from the field of view.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Great viedo , thank You

It is even more interesting since this is in my parts of the woods
I just can't seem to find any info on which city in Poland that was filmed in.

It does look real , but more so to me as this is exactly what I have seen over my house at one point (I even posted abut it somewhere on ats) , a bright red orb .

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That is because it is a typical Chinese lantern. And, obviously the objects appear to be elevating.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
One thing have to say to anybody who does not know Poland. The tradition of playing around with Chinese lanterns does not exist in this country . I myself living here for over 27 years have , never seen anybody play with Chinese lanterns before .

It does not mean that there are no people interested in such things here , it is just very rare .

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Thill]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

how they are moving plus the windy noise suggests the wind is moving them.

its 'eh'

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary7MediaTerrorist
I am a prophet. Watch and see.

No you are not.

And when these things come to pass, remember that the Holy Spirit told you before hand through me and repent!

You are generalizing the entire concept of UFO phenomena as being portrayed demonic.

First of all, the Ezekiel chapter, 1:1 - 43:6 speaks of a strange UFO phenomena.

On another hand, people like your self, pose crude generalized mentality, as portrayed in the past. For example, if a person designed an iPod and played a movie to a group of people, the religious groups would have burned and killed that individual on the stake. And the person playing or demonstrating an iPod, would have others conclude the technology as a marvelously wicked phenomena. As a result, he would very likely be considered a demon or a Satan worshiper.

Besides, all technology, including UFO crafts, whether it being multi-dimensional or relative can be achieved through understanding over time through scientific means, including intellectual analysis, diligence and patience.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Siema Thill,

As many would push for the lantern it has become the default answer after only a 4 year campaign

As you have pointed out Chinese lanterns in Poland are as rare as seeing an Eskimo buying polish beer. Simply impossible but could happen. As for the video, well i simply do not know. On the other hand anything that seems simply too fantastic is normally dismissed as a hoax or of gov black project.

Once should only relate back to sightings of a craft in the early 60's only to be revealed twenty odd years as the know well known B117 stealth. Its triangular in shape, its black, and its very silent when in cruise mode. (cruise mode=loose translation)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
These look like chinese lanterns to me.

No time to analyze the video at the moment though.

I'll be back.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I doubt Chinese lanterns. Moving too fast, no flicker and appear to be too large.

Either CGI or the real thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Oo witam

I am not dismissing a hoax at this point but we can safely dismiss any gov black projects
I mean it might be hard for people not living here to wonder why , but anybody that lives in this country knows that our military/government is way to messed up to have any significant black projects.

I mean our military has barely money for normal operations

And if by any chance they would have some sort of secret operation , it would not be a secret about a month after they started it . I know this is hard to believe but thats how messed up this place is sometimes

The only way this would be a black project is if some foreign country is running the operation and our military/gov has no knowledge of it (which would not shock me in any way heh)

Btw: Where are you from Tristar?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Thill]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012
reply to post by tristar

how they are moving plus the windy noise suggests the wind is moving them.

its 'eh'

I too thought the same thing, so i looked at the video and although the youtube compression is simply appalling to even attempt anything worth anyones time, but in respect the wind, i simply cannot see any cloud movement or it simply as escaped my attention.

As a previous poster indicated, this could also be a cgi vid, but then again it could also be the real deal.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
As you have pointed out Chinese lanterns in Poland are as rare as seeing an Eskimo buying polish beer. Simply impossible but could happen.

People have become educated enough, (thanks youtube) in mimicking the UFOs. And be not deceived when it comes to poles.

And one of the most effective ways to perform this excellent deceit, is to take your lazy but of the porch and light up some (lanterns) during a windy afternoon while you signal your friend on another side of the valley.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Yes i totally understand when referring to the state of the military within Poland. As a frequent transit stop over i too have encountered the state at a level which simply is keeping its population at the lowest possible form of advancing. As a nation, the Polish are very proud of their heritage and background, given that they were almost wiped off the face of the planet by the Germans and then by the Eastern Block.

Then again, as we know and as history has written it in stone, your nation does know how to over come and confront any hostile forces, either foreign or domestic. As a future guide, from what my humble knowledge is, your nation is set to increase military budget spending to equal that of your other euro neighbor greece. Given that for a nation as greece with only 12 million it holds the 5th place as a nation for military imports and exports. No wonder everyone in the euro and not only is nervous when that nation sneezes.

As for my location : If only i knew.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

Originally posted by tristar
As you have pointed out Chinese lanterns in Poland are as rare as seeing an Eskimo buying polish beer. Simply impossible but could happen.

People have become educated enough, (thanks youtube) in mimicking the UFOs. And be not deceived when it comes to poles.

And one of the most effective ways to perform this excellent deceit, is to take your lazy but of the porch and light up some (lanterns) during a windy afternoon while you signal your friend on another side of the valley.

True, but i doubt one would call the polish people lazy, as i know of their drive to achieve far more than what the majority of euro citizens have achieved. Its the old case of, now that i have what i have , who cares.

As for lighting chinese lanterns and phoning a person to cam cord it, well sure that could the trick. But as a person who openly says that the majority of ufo's are of human origin, there is that small percent that has the military networks on high alert 24/7. We simply are not alone and thats the reality of the matter.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join