It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 7 UFOs flying slowly over Poland early April 2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
aod

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi

Around 4 min into the video the lights fly
in a formation that, if it was night, would look
like a huge triangle.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

you get that effect from diffuse clouds like there, plus youtube quality:S

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Lasers pointed on a wall picture. Nuff said. Real UFOs wouldn't glow like that in that setting. They would be having glares from the angles sun underneath. Instead they all around have similar glow. It therefore is a laser against glossy paper.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think...

These ones are lanterns, the last two of the video appear to twist in the air and all of them flicker, they are traveling at a slow steady speed as expected of a Lantern and in a formation/Group consistent of a group of people letting the lanterns go one by one, the hight is about right also,

No erratic or unexplainable movements either, just a nice views of lanterns passing peacefully under the influence of a light breeze,

I certainly don't believe all orange orb are Lanterns tho by any means they just look nothing like the ones i have seen in person and some of the ones i have seen in other video's,

I'm happy in saying these are Lanterns,

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuffsaid747

Originally posted by CYRAX
wow thanks for the link if the video is real thats one of the best footage i have ever seen

WOW!!!! Ditto! The footage looks real and its the best I've ever seen on UFOs. Also, it appears that these UFOs are traveling as a group, as some kind of sortie.

Truly fascinating!

Funny thing is there are a few of these videos on youtube and a couple from Poland
WHY is it these people that film these things never seem to get them in focus

LANTERNS all the evidence fits sorry!

SHOCK HORROR at post above whats up Britwarrior OH and if you read this what about the photo on the other thread

[edit on 9-7-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Most likely chinese lanters. 99% vs. 1%

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out that he definitely shot this video through glass. You can even see the reflection of the camera man off the glass at some point, which means a light source could have been directed at the window to create the illusion that there were flying objects up in the sky (alternatively lanterns as people believe).

For example, I believe you can see the reflection of the cameraman just right of center screen, and taking up most of the vertical space, at about 5:10 to 5:14.

edit on 14-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: .

edit on 14-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join