It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nedas' death was FAKED!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

no kidd eh.. i'm starting to get VERY disappointed with my ATS fellas... WHERE are you when there is a REAL case that needs analysis... I personally am convinced this was staged.. need more analysis from other people though...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
the first time i heard what the name NEDA meant i got suspicious..thats just a bit too coincidental.....im not sure what went on but i do think its all very odd...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by dragonridr

what about all the points I mentioned above... blood pattern inconstant from the same shot? video edit? never showing blood actual coming out of her nose, mouth? look alike photos that were shown on MSM? there are too many unanswered question...

She is already shot at :29 as evidenced by blood on the ground at her feet. I suppose they had the foresight to pour a bit of fake blood down on the ground before they moved her....right. Not buying it. Didnt happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I apologizes I typed that in, trying to say the video was a hoax... I guess I'm sending out the wrong message to people, it won't let me edit it now...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't understand: why fake the death and kill her later? Why not really kill her at that time, on camera? Was she intended to escape and something went wrong? Was she betrayed?

Best presumption says... yes.. she supposedly made a deal with some US government (CIA, etc.. ) to receive full citizenship, money, protection from Iranian government.

We are to suppose then that all the others murdered were shot in the back by pro CIA operatives? Yea right.....the Iran G boys never killed anyone...right...

Sure they are, I'm not claiming they haven't.. but why would they? they don't want this type of media over her death, it's NOT a good thing for the government. So if she was shot by someone, I have to say it was done by people that are creating the chaos in Iran and want to replace the government... and who would that be? based on lessons learned from history.. CIA has their hand in ALL foreign countries to manipulate their government for pure profit for American government... go live outside of US and you'll understand what the perception is on CIA! This is nothing new...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

again, you keep on repeating your ONE point... of blood being on the ground in diff. location because she got move.. fine.. maybe that's the case.. what about all the other points mentioned? Just because you think you have a point.. doesn't close the case ... there are many more unanswered questions! So by keep repeating the same thing over and over again, we're not being constructive towards "analyzing all perspectives", I'm not tossing your feedback, I"m saying it's valid, but there is MORE to this...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I apologizes I typed that in, trying to say the video was a hoax... I guess I'm sending out the wrong message to people, it won't let me edit it now...

No, just a Freudian Slip of sorts on your part. There is no hoax save in your bunking efforts.

The blood on the ground at :29 shows your case for what it is. Zero.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

HEY.. what's with the angry little attitude, no need to shoot the messenger... this probably effects me more on a personal level then you can imagine.. so show some respect! I didn't come into this with your perspective attached, I truely believed this happened, I and many of my friends/family went to support the cause because of this iconinc figure in our culture... by doing more research I realized I was played... and so now I'm questioning what I thought once happened was real/fake! So either be a constructive part of this.. or just stop trolling on my thread! This is PERSONAL and not a game... someone died... for a political propaganda and we all got played for it! I'm here to find truth not compliment you on your ONE point and close the case because YOU think it's DONE!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

again, you keep on repeating your ONE point... of blood being on the ground in diff. location because she got move.. fine.. maybe that's the case.. what about all the other points mentioned?

Well in purely evidentiary discipline you have to accout for the first sighns of blood in the vidio record.

We have blood on the ground before we have blood on the face. The blood on the ground is consistant with an exit wound and would prove at lest one point of your case false.....that she was shot later.

But she was already shot so the rest of your case falls apart while the first blood evidence supports that the actions depicted in this vid are real. That she was murdered on the spot by hinchmen of the Iman.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

HEY.. what's with the angry little attitude, no need to shoot the messenger... this probably effects me more on a personal level then you can imagine.. so show some respect!

If I am being kirt with you it is becouse of the nature of the issue here and the fact that you sound like a disinfo agent. This dead woman here is the one that needs respect not you or I.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

again, you keep on repeating your ONE point... of blood being on the ground in diff. location because she got move.. fine.. maybe that's the case.. what about all the other points mentioned?

Well in purely evidentiary discipline you have to accout for the first sighns of blood in the vidio record.

We have blood on the ground before we have blood on the face. The blood on the ground is consistant with an exit wound and would prove at lest one point of your case false.....that she was shot later.

But she was already shot so the rest of your case falls apart while the first blood evidence supports that the actions depicted in this vid are real. That she was murdered on the spot by hinchmen of the Iman.

NO just because there is blood on the ground it doesn't make it legit.. that could have simply been the "fake" blood... note how the music teacher (man in blue) has already dried blood on this hand right at the beginning, that easily could have been the fake blood!

Show me where you see blood actually coming out of her mouth/nose or even better, show me where you see the blood wound and blood coming out of that?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

He got that blood on his hands when he moved her. He had his hand on her back as he helped move her.

And besides the blood on his hands is still not the first sign of blood.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

well I see it the other way around... go look at my threads.. then tell me i'm a "dissinfo agent"!! seriously get your head out of the gutter, I just explained to you why I feel so used by MSM and this propaganda crap, so how the hell can I be a dissino agent?

Listen.. it's tougher for someone to switch their belief and I, like so many others believed this really happened, but once solid evidence came to light about this... I started questioning my own thoughts and now came to conclusion that I got used!

my heart goes to her, since she's dead anyways, but you have NO sympathy from me, if one person fakes this to "manipulate" peoples emotion like my friends/family to gain a persona reward... I have no sympathy for that person. Just like if you "choose to join an army" and go kill another human being.. and you die in process, I have NO sympathy...

life is all about choices and what you do with it.. if she wanted to government to change, there are many other methods that are honest that will gain you support... by manipulating people to gain what you want... is sad way of gaining that support and so you will NOT have my support!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
I am on the fence about this one, but to play "devil's advocate". She could have been shot in the chest, with her lungs filling with blood. It takes time for the lungs to fill, at this time the guy is putting pressure on her chest and forces the blood up. She is alive enough to fill it coming out of her nose and naturaly reaches to her face at the same time it starts to come out of her nose and mouth.

Of course the people scream when they see this. I just don't know yet. Also, I was a police officer for seven years and saw several people shot and most laid on the ground in shock.

I've seen, personally, eh.. a dozen GSWs / puncture wounds to the chest.. a usual sign of a punctured lung is "death foam".. red bubbly bloody foam that gurgles up the airway and out the mouth / nose as they struggle to breathe while exhaling the blood/air mixture from their lung(s) ... nasty stuff.

I never believed the nada incident, something about the way the corporate media ran with story made it look like propaganda to me... the "govt sniper" story with repeated news coverage assigning blame also very closely resembled what occurred during the failed CIA engineered coup of chavez.

How convenient that the two men in the video turned up in the US 2 days later (allegedly) and the girl ended up dead.. no witnesses for the iranian govt to catch.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Show me where you see blood actually coming out of her mouth/nose or even better, show me where you see the blood wound and blood coming out of that?

The very short time it takes before blood comes out of her mouth and nose is consistant with the amount of time it would have taken her lungs to fill with blood.

The blood stains on the ground at :29 are also consistant with blood comeing from the exit wound as she lay there for just a few seconds before being moved and thus the blood on the mans hands from moving her.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by spacecase7717
I am on the fence about this one, but to play "devil's advocate". She could have been shot in the chest, with her lungs filling with blood. It takes time for the lungs to fill, at this time the guy is putting pressure on her chest and forces the blood up. She is alive enough to fill it coming out of her nose and naturaly reaches to her face at the same time it starts to come out of her nose and mouth.

Of course the people scream when they see this. I just don't know yet. Also, I was a police officer for seven years and saw several people shot and most laid on the ground in shock.

I've seen, personally, eh.. a dozen GSWs / puncture wounds to the chest.. a usual sign of a punctured lung is "death foam".. red bubbly bloody foam that gurgles up the airway and out the mouth / nose as they struggle to breathe while exhaling the blood/air mixture from their lung(s) ... nasty stuff.

You make a good point however she isnt trying to breath which indicates she has nerve damage thus no operation of the diaphragm. The blood coming from her nose and mouth indicate the heart pumping out...lack or foam....just before she dies.

This could be accounted for by an exit wound close to the spine or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That's a good distraction technique. Nobody said the Iranian authorities don't kill people; of course they do. We are not talking about that, we are talking about this one case. I am not sure what happened, but that thing in her left hand, then the blood suddenly, makes me suspicious.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

This is exactly why I started questioning this... I saw my dad days after this incident, he's not big in news (he never uses computer, barely watches tv, etc..)and so he says... "did you see that pretty girl Neda was shot by these bastards?" , I then asked him how did you know about that, he said "everyone's (Persian community) talking about it, she's now the icon of Iranian revolution".. that's when it hit me, wow, she really is all over the media. The "silent protest" we had here in Van. was all around her death and her photo on all these posters... so then I watched this video.. where the person on the video says how people are thinking her death was staged... so then I started researching it and found that I was fooled (I thought I was better then that).

I guess it's because me and so many other Persian want this government gone and our freedom back that I believed what was "convenient for me" at the time to believe... but then I learned to grow up and see the truth and not just want confirmed my personal wishes/belief! And so I'm here now.. presenting to you... what I think happened (again i'm not 100%, but I'm pretty convinced that this was staged)

PROOF that CNN is a CONTROLLED BY PENTAGON, a PSYOP for CIA, PROPAGANDA, Re: Wikileaks Video

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Damn right.. Iranian government is as guilty as any other government, simply using Religion to mass mind control the population and killing innocents to gain more power over people by fear! Why do you think we and so many other Persians fled our home? I honestly don't think we ever had a better king then Cyrus the Great, but as much as Shah sold out our country to US (he was put there by CIA, just like Saddam) people were much more free. Now this religious government mass killing innocents, even children, that's just wrong in my book!

As you said... this is not about how evil all these governments are (that's just common sense by now) it's about how MSM creates stories and manipulate our thoughts/feelings to gain a perspective that drives their business!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join