It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nedas' death was FAKED!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Thank you for the link.. never seen this document before.. interesting stuff. In this world.. unless you got all the weapons/ammunition in the world you got nothing... BUT we can always arm ourselves with knowledge, the more, the better!

Guess I got some reading to do this weekend!

[edit on 9-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Guys,
If you were gonna goto the trouble of staging a death?

Your gonna do it right.
These people know what their doing,
It wont have been the first time they`ve "staged" a death.
(if thats the case atall)

Id say its not,

So i put it to all of you who believe this theory has any merit that of all the things their gonna mess-up on?
Blood spatter will not be it.

Neda`s was a victim.

No conspiracy here.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I support the CIA involvement in Iran, guys. Whether or not you believe Iran is a threat, I do. Their President seems like a nice guy on television but that is meaningless.

If this was faked by the CIA, and I do not think it was, then I still support what they did, they are protecting the interests and the people of the United States, you are letting foreign media disinformation turn you against the people who are trying to protect you.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get flamed massively for this, but it is how I feel and I'm not going to lie about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

you're entitled to your opinion... but let me just ask you ONE thing.. do you think US (CIA) involvement in Iran or any other country is from "good of their heart"??? if so.. you are very naive.

US just like any other country have their agenda and it has demonstrated so far in US or any other country they invaded they don't give a damn about it's own people, forget about some foreign country.

Here's the truth behind why US involved with foreign policies. They are using people opposition to the current government as a tool to achieve their own personal agenda... taking over the power by taking by force Oil and Drugs!

You want an example, just look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and if the give a SNIP* about people suffering, they would pay attention to their own country first.. then N.Korea! Guess what.. N.Korea has no huge natural resources... so they don't give a damn about them!

I would like to see people of Iran to be free of their government, BUT with NO support from US!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, since you aren't up for replying to a reply in your thread, I'll re post.

Thanks, I haven't read one thing about this story.

I haven't even watched the video until you posted it here.

This is all I've heard about from anyone and everyone everyday since this incident.

You finally got me to view/read anything having to do with this at all. How long has in been?

This is the best thing since "we don't have a problem with brian anymore."

Way to question the facts. Keep questioning!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sremmos
I support the CIA involvement in Iran, guys. Whether or not you believe Iran is a threat, I do. Their President seems like a nice guy on television but that is meaningless.

If this was faked by the CIA, and I do not think it was, then I still support what they did, they are protecting the interests and the people of the United States, you are letting foreign media disinformation turn you against the people who are trying to protect you.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get flamed massively for this, but it is how I feel and I'm not going to lie about it.

Listen man when the interest of the US involves invading other countries and causing a genocide in it, spreading lies and hiding the truth, making conspiracies, assassinating people, when it involves all this, you should expect to be fought, and do not blame anybody else for it.

PS: I am not american, and lately I have come to become sick of everything that relates to US policies and behavior.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
What I find odd considering the level of politicking that is involved currently with the Iranian situation is how the thread was so quickly labeled a hoax (by the staff) without any members first posting and complaining they feel it’s a hoax in the thread.

Here here, the hoax label needs to go ATS, it's a dangerous precedent considering the material this site covers. I've seen threads labeled hoax here because of one facet in an otherwise deluge of accurate information turned out to be incorrect, while Blossom Goodchild and some of the other fantastical threads are allowed to continue.
We contribute to this site, we do a damned good job of filtering the BS without ATS telling us what is or isn't a hoax, frankly the whole concept of the hoax label is insulting. If I needed a baby sitter, I'd spend my time and effort on Fox's forums. I would have missed this thread because ATS staff decided, FOR US, that it was a hoax.
Sorry about the rant, but it amounts to censorship, and ATS, of all places, should know better.

Edit:
Looks like she squirted blood on her face to me, the bottle(?) was in her hand, then not in her hand, blood on her forehead, then not on her forehead... not an unusual method, agent provacatuers abound in intelligence communities and I sure wouldn't put it past us.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
After everything I've read from the replies, the conclusion still remains... unknown, although majority including me do think this was staged as a propaganda to use this person as an iconic figure for the next Iranian revolution. The change to the current government does need to occur, but via Iranian people and ONLY by THEIR choice. Outside influences such as US/ Britain is NOT welcomed.

One thing we "should" have learned from our past is that NOTHING is free in this world and NO government gives a damn about YOU or ME, the only think matters to these old fast constipated bastards is... money (power)!

God bless her soul, she's dead anyways because of this, so blood is still on CIA (or who ever involved in staging this death) hand for being involved 'again' in another foreign domestic situation.

May the people of Earth awaken to see the light among all these dark days to help UNITE humanity rather then DIVIDE! Together, we can be stronger then any labeled cult/groups/governments! WE ARE THE FUEL that runs this system... WE ARE THE SYSTEM! The sooner we realize this... the sooner we can be free of our strings!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by freighttrain]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join