It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nedas' death was FAKED!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by Logarock

my heart goes to her, since she's dead anyways, but you have NO sympathy from me, if one person fakes this to "manipulate" peoples emotion like my friends/family to gain a persona reward... I have no sympathy for that person. Just like if you "choose to join an army" and go kill another human being.. and you die in process, I have NO sympathy...

And herein is the krux of your motives. (keep digging please)

As well this was a peacefull unarmed demonstration unlike the one Ahmadinejad was part of years before. He is a violent person and he demonstrates it here through his proxies.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Oh no apologies needed, sir.

I just think a few of us here didn't look closely at it. I thought at first ATS labeled it a hoax, then got to thinking why it wasn't on that board.

At least THAT part of this is case closed

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

lol, well that part of the case is closed.. now how do I remove the word?

MODERATOR can you please REMOVE the word "(Hoax)" on my thread title, i'm being misleading. I was trying to say "This video is a hoax" but I didn't realize how similar it is to the hoax threads.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

That's a good distraction technique. Nobody said the Iranian authorities don't kill people; of course they do. We are not talking about that, we are talking about this one case. I am not sure what happened, but that thing in her left hand, then the blood suddenly, makes me suspicious.

If you think about it its unlikely that she would be the one holding any sort of container. And if the CIA were involved they probably would have used a prop of the sorts one would see in a movie like blood capsules in the mouth. ect.

The blood coming from the nose is consistent with blood pumping from the heart.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Again, I don't know if it was CIA, the opposition, secret government or the supporters of Shah, and honestly we can never find out who really was behind it... ALL i'm saying is that this video was STAGED, with given facts/evidences I and others provided! It wasn't the Iraninan government, since it is NOT to their benifit to kill this young girl so that MSM can run with it like they did...

so let's focus on the video... to see if it's fake or real death! The motives are all presumption and who was behind it, well it's speculation and you and I have different perspective on this! I stated who I thought was behind it based on CIA activities in foreign countries, but who knows.... All i know is that there is something really wrong with this video with given facts/evidence... I have NO other motives then finding the truth! Truth can not be biased, it has to be looked at from both perspectives.. which I have as I explained earlier!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Account for the blood on the ground at :29. That is the first blood on record and would have to fit in to the rest of the blood being fake idea.

There is just to much blood already on the ground to think that the total blood seen in this vid cam from a small container held in her hand.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Op, I have a dear friend in Tehran that tells me what goes on. They know of this woman's death and others. Your accusation is insane. My friend is a Christian convert from Islam and always has to be careful. They took away the Iranian's satellite t.v and interfere with other communications.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, thoughts and ideas. Weather people agree or disagree makes no difference but to sit around all call someone names because you disagree is really what makes a person a idiot.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

No, that's not true. Opinions given as fact are wrong. Opinions given without evidence are wrong too. To claim that scene where she's on the street dying was staged is idiocy. I changed what I said before you replied but I do still stand by what I said. If you truly believe what you said, you can count yourself with the same bunch. The voice of the voiceless cry out while people invent insane conspiracies with no facts making a mockery of those that really are after the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Account for the blood on the ground at :29. That is the first blood on record and would have to fit in to the rest of the blood being fake idea.

There is just to much blood already on the ground to think that the total blood seen in this vid cam from a small container held in her hand.

Do we know the blood at :29 came from her? Is that blood real or fake? Assuming the blood on her face came from what appears to be a container in her had, how do we know that the blood at :29 wasn't places as well before filming began?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If you truly believe what you said, you can count yourself with the same bunch.

You sir have already proved what you are twice now. Any further name calling will result in me alerting MODS.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
Op, I have a dear friend in Tehran that tells me what goes on. They know of this woman's death and others. Your accusation is insane. My friend is a Christian convert from Islam and always has to be careful. They took away the Iranian's satellite t.v and interfere with other communications.

Well my friend there are few things you mentioned I like to point out.

- My entire family lives in Tehran, I am Persian and lived there till my early teens, I love my country and people as much as my own family, BUT I"m starting to feel like what people go through when questioning 911 or the amount of Jews died in holocaust! All anti-patriotic and evil.. because they question things that are not comfortable to discuss?

Well I don't care... I presented multiple facts/evidence and questionable cause and explained why I think this video was staged. This is not Iran, I have freedom of speech and so I'm expressing them with facts!

- Secondly as you just mentioned above

They took away the Iranian's satellite t.v and interfere with other communications.
This is the exact question I have, since they have jammed the communication how did they get all those videos out on an hourly bases? Who were the few people that had access to outside MSM? You're telling me they were all hackers!? or they had access through some powerful organization that fed the media with these videos through the harsh censorship done by government! Find out who that organization was and you'll find who was behind Neda death... instead of attacking me for questioning the obvious go find out "why" she really died! That's the best you can do, rather then just accept something presented to you because it's too emotional to talk about... maybe that's the exact tool (peoples emotions) they used in this case!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
reply to post by dthwraith

No, that's not true. Opinions given as fact are wrong. Opinions given without evidence are wrong too. To claim that scene where she's on the street dying was staged is idiocy. I changed what I said before you replied but I do still stand by what I said. If you truly believe what you said, you can count yourself with the same bunch. The voice of the voiceless cry out while people invent insane conspiracies with no facts making a mockery of those that really are after the truth.

Sir.. I have presented more Facts... Evidence... Questionable motives... then you have! So how am I making a "mockery" of those that are really the truth? I AM seeking the truth... not accusing or claiming... but instead stating the obvious!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The voice of the voiceless cry out while people invent insane conspiracies with no facts making a mockery of those that really are after the truth.

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Neither side in this argument knows the full truth. It's funny to see the skeptics calling those who question the authenticity of the video, idiots. Were you there? If not you have no idea. Granted, the other side does not either, but they are asking valid questions. If this woman was not killed by the authorities, it does not diminish the brutality of the Iranian regime. Both parties (the government and the friends of the woman) have reason to lie.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok, I found another clip of this. Its very short but it looks like higher quality.

Warning! this one seems a little more graphic. It looks like you can see blood coming from her nose.

With this vid, I would have to lean a little away from hoax.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I suppose someone could say she is simply exhaling, pushing the blood away from her nose, but with this video, I think you are right. I now am going toward real as well.

But I waffle often

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

yap, that somebody.. would be me! Again, it could just be her breathing out, so it won't go down her throat...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The horrible thing is with this even if it is proven a hoax the MSM will never tell anyone, they have been setting Iran up as the next bogey man that needs to be taken out for all our own good and that if the Iranian people.

Iran might be run by some rather questionable people to say the least but in any war its going to be the poor Iranian citizens that will suffer the most.

Pity as I can't help but thinking that these people are the same as people the world over be it Iraq, Afganhistan, America, Europe all they want is a good standard of living for themselves and there families.

Along comes the uber rich to create wars they will never partake in only to get even richer.

Religion might be the reason people put forward for the wars on going just now but really it all boils down to greed, a select few want more and more and they will do anything to get it even if it means killing a few million people including there own.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Actually I hate to say this but it looks like they are busy crushing her larynx and choking her to death on the spot!

They might have even shot her postmortem.

One thing is for certain, and that’s even though they have their hands all over her chest and throat, they have no blood on their own clothes.

None of us is a pathologist, so all we can do is speculate, but it would have been interesting to see what a truly independent autopsy on her would have revealed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join