It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nedas' death was FAKED!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by freighttrain

If i remember correctly at the time it was said she was shot through the hart.There was even accusations it had to be a sharp shooter. Her reactions and her death would be a normal reaction to a bullet passing through the heart. You wouldnt scream you would be unable to talk as blood fills your lungs. It would eventually exit the nose and mouth just as in the video.I remember thinking at the time it was a horrible way to die your mind is still conscious for 3 to 5 minutes however her body would have been difficult to control with each passing second.

Let me say im skeptical because i find it convenient for them to say she was killed later. But as far as your assumptions on how you think she should have reacted your wrong if indeed the bullet passed through her heart.

I understand where your coming from, but it's hard to agree with you when u can see that she has something in her left hand and it really does appear that she squirts blood on her face. Did you check out the very first vid?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wheres all the video experts at that lurk here on ATS? If the was about a UFO 40 self proclaimed experts would be tearing the vid apart by now

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

What I find odd considering the level of politicking that is involved currently with the Iranian situation is how the thread was so quickly labeled a hoax (by the staff) without any members first posting and complaining they feel it’s a hoax in the thread.

I know PressTV is not the most reliable or trustworthy source, but there is no denying in light of the Hoax label being so quickly attached, that there is a behind the scenes, concerted effort on many levels to control the flow and scope and nature of information regarding Iran.

It’s doubtful the skeptics are going to show up to a thread that already has Hoax attached to it, and in fact most people are bound to pass it by, without watching the video, considering or examining the possibilities.

When it comes to the politics of the Military Industrial Complex and Oil, and Israel, even ATS it seems has trouble, truly wanting to dispel ignorance.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the video is real, actually.

I just went REAL slow, frame by frame in the first video. The first sign of blood is one frame where there's some on the right side of her mouth. It comes real fast, but there is a frame showing the very first signs of it.

It spills rapidly down both sides of the cheek, and then almost right away, you see a separate streak exiting the nose, again rapidly spilling down both sides of the upper face.

Look at these two separate streams. They never touch. You can't just quickly squirt blood on someone, and have it look like that. A splattering effect, even a small one, would be unavoidable I think... all I see are two streams that skirt each other but never touch, and are more prevalent around the mouth and nose, which is consistent with the it being real.

edit to add, I have no problems with Iran. I grew up across the street from a traditional Iranian family and have great respect for them and their country, despite having some serious issues with a rapidly changing political and social landscape.

Also to add, I'm fully aware that the CIA alone have allocated more than 400 million US dollars to be spent towards subverting the Iranian regime, mostly through strengthening the political reformist movements. Just thought I'd add that little tidbit.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yea just noticed the HOAX added myself. Pisses me off really cause there's a lot of peoples opinions I've come to respect here on ATS now more then likely none of them will even take a look at this. Hell even I know this could be fake hard to tell whats real and whats not any more. Still this being ATS should be properly debunked not just trashed cause it comes from a questionable source.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

Yeah it was moved into the Hoax category right after I made my first post.

It took someone or some group less than six hours of lobbying ATS behind the scenes to get it labelled a Hoax, all the while, who ever did, didn't even post on the thread.

Likely because they were afraid posting anything contrary would just give it some credibility.

The fact that it got moved to Hoax so quickly and so quietly without any other members making a public stink on the thread, tends to make me think more than anything that the video is genuine and so is the contention, that the video and her death were initially staged and faked!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just went over the ATS thread link in the OP. If that thread isn't a hoax how the hell is this thread a hoax?? WTF!! They cover some of the same stuff.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't buy that it was faked.

This is classic disinfo.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecase7717

At :29, there is blood on the ground where she first laid down and they pulled her back a few feet to get her out of the road. (at 2:12 you can see them moving her)

She was shot in the chest, the round passed through and the blood drained form the back exit wound, do to gravity, the blood pouring into her lungs drained out the exit wound as gravity would have it. When they moved her the blood from the exit wound is then exposed at the point where she fist laid down.

This woman was murdered. There is no bottle of blood, sorry.

There is other evidence like the tone in the voices and in her eyes.

This isnt even a good try at debunking this thing.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've been following this thread, not too much of an opinion, but wanted to attempt to help a bit of confusion regarding it being labeled a hoax by ATS

On my end, this topic is still in the "General Conspiracies" board. the Hoax at the end of the title is (Hoax) not the normal [HOAX] that normally follows a thread that ATS deems is a hoax.

I can't say if it was put int he hoax forum, then back here to general conspiracies, as I was not on at all last night.

Anyways, sorry for the off topic-ness, but I wanted to help shed some light. If I'm wrong I apologize.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have a couple questions or observations for those who are positive this was not faked and that it is real. I am personally still on the fence.

In the third vid from the 5-6min mark they really concentrate on the "nose" blood. It is zoomed in and looped, gives a pretty good amount of time to analyze.

Anyway, heres a few questions/observations

It does not appear that the blood does any pooling out of her nose. It really shoots out, there does not seem to be anything gradual about it. But, if it does indeed naturally shoot out, wouldn't it shoot out in the direction of the nasal passage? In other words, the velocity it seems to be going, it just seems to me that it should first shoot down toward her mouth first before gravity takes it down the side of her face.

Because of this high velocity sideways spurting, and her hand rising up and next to her face at the same time as the spurting really makes it look like its coming from something in her hand. With the direction of the blood being consistant. The other observation of this, is the other side of her face. The blood pools up and fills her eye, completely different from the other side.

I understand if one gets a shot to the chest that the people around would apply pressure to the wound. In the video there are 3 to 4 hands applying pressure to the chest just below the neck, but slightly to her right side. Some here have suggested she was shot through the heart. It really doesn't seem to me that their hands are on or near her heart.

There is also the claim that the medical examination says she was shot in the back at close range. Which really doesn't jive well with the video.

I dont know this is pretty tough. But should it be this tough? Is it just that we can't believe this is possible? Is the evidence right in front of our eyes and we just choose not to believe it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

Very interesting, I've never heard of that before! I guess that just shows this stuff happens all the time, I wonder how many things we actually think is real... isn't!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith
Wow I figured the good people here on ATS would be all over this. This has no where near enough stars and flags, let alone comments! Come on people doesn't this just piss you off! I'm spitting fire balls here.

Thanks for supporting this mate.. I'm wondering the same.. a real conspiracy! Used to manipulate people through MSM for political propaganda... a death of a person to cover it up... THIS NEEDS MORE ATTENTION!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
I'm confused what the hoax is. Is her death a hoax or is the faking of her death the hoax?

Her death is real, but presented in the above videos.. it was a hoax! She was acting her death... but then they actually killed her after to cover up any truth that she might one day reveal about this!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I called this right day one.

Sadly my Persian friend, the Prince wants his Father's throne back, and Shell and Exxon want the Iranian Oil Fields back, and they have been waging one serious propaganda war against the Iranian regime to try to facillitate that.

Pahlavi is spending a ton of money through a number of non-profits, to stage things like the saga of Nedda.

As far as why ATS isn't outraged, its clear if you look at most of the Iranian threads, some of that money is going to some pretty rabid anti-Iran posters.

It's amazing 3/4 of ATS members know we got duped into Iraq, and Afghanistan and yet they are willing and prepared to fall for the same kinds of manipulation when it comes to Iran.

People will never learn!

you said it my friend... people will NEVER learn! This kinda crap has been going on for too long, for us just to ignore it! Something needs to be done!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

That maybe, but if she was shot in the heart... 2 things don't add up!

- not in a single clip... does it show any blood actually puring out of her nose or mouth.. look closely.. no blood... she moves her hand close to her face.. camera gets blocked.. second later just blood all over her face.. non of it actually coming out of anywhere...

- also note... the video NEVER shows the where the bullet entered her body (blood should be coming out of her bullet wound) the music teachers hand is constantly where the bullet is and the blood on his had stays constant, and also looks to be dry!

- The autopsy showed bullet to enter her body.. "Close range, from behind and a bit to the side", I"m trying to find the actual autopsy report, talking to few people over the net... see what I can dig up!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't understand: why fake the death and kill her later? Why not really kill her at that time, on camera? Was she intended to escape and something went wrong? Was she betrayed?

Best presumption says... yes.. she supposedly made a deal with some US government (CIA, etc.. ) to receive full citizenship, money, protection from Iranian government. She and the Music teacher and the doctor were all involved, the assumption goes as far as to say, once 3 of them staged this successfully they'll flee the country (which explains why they left immediately after and were already pack, none of her family new she had any plan to travel). the two people also had a deal that she wasn't part of... kill her on the way to the hospital to make this a "real case", otherwise the Iranian government would deny her death.. since there won't be any body! They (music teacher/doctor) were obviously not professional killers, so they didn't consider killing her from behind would actually be revealed during autopsy ...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by zeddissad

Very interesting, I've never heard of that before! I guess that just shows this stuff happens all the time, I wonder how many things we actually think is real... isn't!

Yes like your bunking this vid. It isnt!

"At :29, there is blood on the ground where she first laid down and they pulled her back a few feet to get her out of the road. (at 2:12 you can see them moving her)

She was shot in the chest, the round passed through and the blood drained form the back exit wound, do to gravity, the blood pouring into her lungs drained out the exit wound as gravity would have it. When they moved her the blood from the exit wound is then exposed at the point where she fist laid down". -Logarock....she was murdered by pro Iman hit men.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

what about all the points I mentioned above... blood pattern inconstant from the same shot? video edit? never showing blood actual coming out of her nose, mouth? look alike photos that were shown on MSM? there are too many unanswered question...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't understand: why fake the death and kill her later? Why not really kill her at that time, on camera? Was she intended to escape and something went wrong? Was she betrayed?

Best presumption says... yes.. she supposedly made a deal with some US government (CIA, etc.. ) to receive full citizenship, money, protection from Iranian government.

We are to suppose then that all the others murdered were shot in the back by pro CIA operatives? Yea right.....the Iran G boys never killed anyone...right...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join