It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nedas' death was FAKED!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I noticed there is another thread on this, since then new information has come to light and this needs more attention! Please star/flag this very important!

Previous thread, please read the thread, good information was posted by December-Rain. Again, this needs more attention.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Conspiracy!

THE young woman killed during the June election protests in Tehran was an agent for the United States and Britain who faked her own death, says a documentary made by Iran state television. Neda Agha Soltan, 27, became a symbol of Iranian democratic resistance when her death was filmed on a mobile phone and then posted on YouTube, where it was watched by millions of people. It was then broadcast around the world by news organisations. Yet a documentary shown on Iranian state TV claims she wasn’t dying, but had simply poured blood on her face from a hidden bottle, reports Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, a group of journalists who cover 20 countries where a free press is banned or not established. The documentary later claims the “deceived and deceitful” Neda was shot dead on the way to hospital and that she was the victim of a plot by foreigners and Opposition supporters, including the doctor, Arash Hejazi, who treated her in the street.

The conspiracy theory presented in the documentary suggests that Ms. Agha-Soltan first sprayed fake blood on her own face, while pretending to have been shot as part of a ruse intended to discredit Iran's government, and then was later killed by the two men who seemed to be trying to save her life, a doctor who has since fled Iran and her music teacher who remains there

Funny how it's not being covered at all by any MSM and few video links to the documentary has been removed from Youtube. Before I start, I will be listing multiple evidence to prove that the video of her death was FAKED. I like us to focus on the content of this video, this thread is not to discuss the Iranian government. My personal thoughts are, "find the truth" I am Iranian and have my own personal views on Iranian government and it's not pleasant, but this iconic figure needs more attention as it was ALL staged for propaganda!

This short documentary has not got the attention it deserves. They do not claim to be working with government, their focus was purely on the video of Nedas death and the autopsy result which again was not covered by MSM!

Here's a recap in English what they documentary is saying;

The video is in Farsi, but I'll post content of what they're saying.

Here are few things to consider, some from the doc. and some from my personal observation.

- First and foremost read the previous thread by December-Rain he covers a portion of what this documentary didn't cover. Regarding the look alike photos and the "cross" necklace.

- The man in blue shirt in the BBC video is the music teacher (wearing blue/white shirt by Neda in original video), the guy beside him is a doctor, both run off to US 2 days after the video. (it is very difficult to run off to another country, as it takes time to get passport, visa, etc.. it takes around 17 hrs just to fly "straight" and going to US is not an easy task from Iran) Was this an arrangement from before? through BBC or via government (CIA)?

- One thing to consider when she supposedly died, this photo presented in the docoumantary above was the "ICON" of Iranina revolution;

- Photo displayed all over the media couldn't have not been the same from the video as the blood shown in videos above is on her forehead and the photo has very clear face of her and some blood. You ask why? simply to make YOU relate to this beautiful, Innocent girl! It will cause more of an emotional attachment! Why not show some other photos of people that died? Why did she become the only icon?

- With all the cameras around (including the people around her at the time of her death) how come only ONE photo which the documentary points out became available on public domain? Where are the rest of the photos?

- Also note the doc. presents Neda in a public crowded area, she looks back at the camera and they decide to go somewhere else that isn't so crowded to create this scene. This brings up the next question (the video of her dying on the street) actually do not show any of the surrounding areas, why? could it be because this was staged and no one was around? doing this in front of so many people would have exposed her, but doing it in front of some, it will be much better controlled.

- note when the video is blocked by the man in the white shirt as it moves, the video actually gets cut and edited, you'll notice a flicker and the position of the man being different right after. Could this have been a retake to fix the blood makeup on her face? which would have caused her photo to be different ?

- note what the doc. is pointing out, shows Nedas hand few times while she was on the ground and her hands are empty and no blood on her face either, as the camera gets around the guy in the blue shirt, you'll see her holding something in her left hand, this is what many say was fake blood, which you can see in slow mo, she squeezing it on her face!

- Also, when someone is "shot" they will be in shock, pain and will naturally struggle a little, she simply lies down, looks at the camera, no cry for help, no movements of her lips, nothing... no blood ever shown coming out of her mouth or nose, only a photo and the video after being blocked by few people around.

- Chest gun shot, should have been blood puring out her chest, not her face!

- If you could understand the Persian fella, he's actually screaming out "oh my god, she's dying" few times, and gets louder just to hype the situation. When you start looking at this with the "skeptic" lens on, you get to really see lot of body language that represents acting. I've seen video of people actually get shot, in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.. this one by far shows a very calm situation (other then screams), which almost is never the case in such chaos!

- How come the video doesn't show the surrounding area and peoples reaction other then the few actors? With all those cameras around, how come there are no photos of what people thought were the killers?

- BBC interview the music teacher says "bullets were flying from the front of us and I saw it hit her in the chest (lung)", first of all, you can NOT see a bullet, it is so fast, that if you get shot, you just see blood coming out, see the hole and probably collapse to the ground with pain, if you're in shock you would try to move around, get up etc... NONE were presented by Neda!

- and finally, by far the most evidential reason why this was fake... the Iranian autopsy claimed that Neda was shot.. "close range" from "behind, close to her side", the "bullet in her body, is NOT the same gun Iranian army use, it was claimed to be hand gun".

The conspiracy goes to say as they carried Neda in the car, and drove off, she must have been alive (and by default been part of this act, either to flee the country with American citizenship as she had already packed, 2 days later the 2 guys in the video by her side fled the country and are now in US) and on the way out... at some time.. she got shot close range from behind and the body was then taken to hospital in Tehran, with no one in sight!

I like to say this might be a hard subject to discuss for some, but in my opinion NOTHING should ever be hard to discuss, some facts were brought up that make this a questionable scene and I for one feel betray for shedding tears for this person that may have been acting all along for political reason! Sad enough, she died anyhow!

Truth needs to be exposed! How else are we gonna learn?

[edit on 7-4-2010 by freighttrain]

Mod edit: removed the star adding part of the link to the other thread.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by GAOTU789]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well!!! Ain't that something I'm floored! I don't even know whats real any more. Hell the very first vid shows that this was faked. I don't know what else to say thank for sharing this.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yeah its really hard to say what I am feeling over this one. I was pretty upset when i saw the original video, and now....just wow....can someone prove otherwise here?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
At the time that this happened i remember thinking that it looked like fake blood and then castigating myself for being so cynical.Those missing frames are suspicious.If this is true then we really do have to question everything we see on the MSM ,and though the revolution failed this shows the brassballs that some people have to try and pull something off like this.True or not it must have influenced millions of minds all over the planet.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
WOW!

I keep watching this over and over again just to see if its possible the blood comes from her nose and mouth, but I just cannot believe that it does.

This is some serious can of worms.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well being Persian, imagined what I felt for her when this happened, the more I analyze it... the more I feel used... all for propaganda created from US/Britain to make Iranian government look worse then they are. All.. for just political reasons.

As sad as this is, most people in Iran would do ANYTHING to be able to live else where, it is just a dream for some, for those of us like me/others it's a privilege we run off (that's a story on it's own), all because of this SNIP* government suppressing people. But getting killed for it... is just too far!

Here's another thing to consider, did you ever thought who actually organized all these rallies? It sounds like nothing but, how did millions of people get all this "Green cloth" from? How did some of these videos actually got through the fire wall during a very heavy censorship? All these people can't be "hackers", they must have had people that organized these that had access to America and Britain!

The propaganda and the organized riots didn't work... so now they're threating Iran because of their nuclear ambitions! They already got the nukes... (what do you think happened to hundreds of nuclear missiles going missing during cold war?), they really are building the facility for electricity! With a mass population of over 70+ million people, Iran is half the size of Canada in mass with double the population, electricity is needed! When I lived there power used to go out at least once a month, because of shortage!

Just more of CIA handy work... all designed to simply to replace the government just like they did with Shah to steal all the resources for MORE power over the world! Just like Saddam...

Also to see another example of this kinda crap... go to ..(liveleak) most people visiting this site are Pro war and somewhat dumb (not saying all, but most... just read their feedback and the videos they post), for this type of audience it's great to manipulate their thoughts... they want war, enjoy it... and just need an excuse to hate, so what do they do... they've had video of Neda permanent as "top viewed" video in middle east section, it's been there since it's happened!

middle-east.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Something very similar happened during "velvet revolution" in former Czechoslovakia. Undercover agent Zifcak of secret police (STB) pretended his death during anti-government demonstration. There was chaos in media and society so this event was not fully used, but it shows that secret service had own plans for power transition. Role of western agencies during "velvet revolution" is not fully understood yet, but I suppose that main figures of "dissent" were connected to them. To call the names: Vaclav Havel, Michael Kocab, Michal Horacek and probably many others.

Sorry for hijacking topic - I just want to show that faked dead during demo is quite common method.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wow I figured the good people here on ATS would be all over this. This has no where near enough stars and flags, let alone comments! Come on people doesn't this just piss you off! I'm spitting fire balls here.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm confused what the hoax is. Is her death a hoax or is the faking of her death the hoax?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
I'm confused what the hoax is. Is her death a hoax or is the faking of her death the hoax?

The faking of her death.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I called this right day one.

Sadly my Persian friend, the Prince wants his Father's throne back, and Shell and Exxon want the Iranian Oil Fields back, and they have been waging one serious propaganda war against the Iranian regime to try to facillitate that.

Pahlavi is spending a ton of money through a number of non-profits, to stage things like the saga of Nedda.

As far as why ATS isn't outraged, its clear if you look at most of the Iranian threads, some of that money is going to some pretty rabid anti-Iran posters.

It's amazing 3/4 of ATS members know we got duped into Iraq, and Afghanistan and yet they are willing and prepared to fall for the same kinds of manipulation when it comes to Iran.

People will never learn!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

If i remember correctly at the time it was said she was shot through the hart.There was even accusations it had to be a sharp shooter. Her reactions and her death would be a normal reaction to a bullet passing through the heart. You wouldnt scream you would be unable to talk as blood fills your lungs. It would eventually exit the nose and mouth just as in the video.I remember thinking at the time it was a horrible way to die your mind is still conscious for 3 to 5 minutes however her body would have been difficult to control with each passing second.

Let me say im skeptical because i find it convenient for them to say she was killed later. But as far as your assumptions on how you think she should have reacted your wrong if indeed the bullet passed through her heart.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't understand: why fake the death and kill her later? Why not really kill her at that time, on camera? Was she intended to escape and something went wrong? Was she betrayed?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I agree with you on this point. What troubles me is her obvious hand movements and appearance of spraying blood on her face. If it is real, where did all the blood come from suddenly? She did not cough or choke, indicating the blood came from her throat.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't understand: why fake the death and kill her later? Why not really kill her at that time, on camera? Was she intended to escape and something went wrong? Was she betrayed?

Becasue if her friends killed her then, with all those witnesses, they couldn't claim it was the State's agents that killed her.

The assumption was that the State killed her, because in reality no one saw who shot her in the video, just that she appeared to be shot.

Had she actually been shot though, and shot by one of her friends, then not only would it have been apparent right away that the state didn't kill her, but her friends would end up being accused of her murder.

So she fakes her death, thinking she is just the star of a fake snuff movie, but they can't actually let her live either, as if she showed up later, then everyone would know it was a fake.

It's very simple.

[edit on 8/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes it is. I should have thought of that

thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

She wouldnt in this situation before they laid her down her lungs would have been completely filled with blood. A good example is a drowning victim once there lungs are completely filled with water they dont choke cough or gag. Its not until you remove the water that this occurs. Another example is there is an oxygen rich fluid humans can breath you wont cough until you try to breath air again.

PS if they were going to kill her anyway all they needed to do was use a sniper he could have been blocks away with the commotion of that day would have never been seen.And no chance of being caught lying i could be wrong but if it was a plot would have been easier to kill her for real.

[edit on 4/8/10 by dragonridr]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Good point. Crap, I am so conflicted. I want this to not be true, but certain parts make me think it is. I have no idea. I need sleep, cannot make up my own mind

[edit on 8-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Good point. Crap, I am so conflicted. I want this to not be true, but certain parts make me think it is. I have no idea. I need sleep, cannot make up my own mind

[edit on 8-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

Its a tough call id say but nothing in the video sets off alarms that it was faked. I was an emt for 4 yrs and have dealt with gunshot victims and drownings before i decided to go into law. Figured there i could actually do some good and prevent some of the stuff i saw.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I am on the fence about this one, but to play "devil's advocate". She could have been shot in the chest, with her lungs filling with blood. It takes time for the lungs to fill, at this time the guy is putting pressure on her chest and forces the blood up. She is alive enough to fill it coming out of her nose and naturaly reaches to her face at the same time it starts to come out of her nose and mouth.

Of course the people scream when they see this. I just don't know yet. Also, I was a police officer for seven years and saw several people shot and most laid on the ground in shock.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join