It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nedas' death was FAKED!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Yes the color on this is very clear. Blood is all over the place on the ground where she was laying before they moved her. ANd that is certainly blood coming from her nose. That about does it for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

If you truly believe what you said, you can count yourself with the same bunch.

You sir have already proved what you are twice now. Any further name calling will result in me alerting MODS.

This is a very emotional issue here. A woman has been clearly murdered. He like myself have little toleration for nonsence about something like this.

And no I dont believe that the blood on the ground is fake and have pointed out why earlier.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

And no I don't believe that the blood on the ground is fake and have pointed out why earlier.

Seems I've missed it, I'll go back and look so you don't have to repeat yourself.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

I disagree with you but I will say I shouldn't have called the thread starter an idiot. In this world, in this flesh, it is easy to fall into that mode.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
One more thing I noticed in the video I posted.

Around the middle of the vid during the closeup of her face, if you pause it and look at her left eye(the one with blood all over it)

It really looks like her eye is still open despite all the blood on it. If this were planned and she wasn't really injured, I would think her natural reaction would be to close that eye.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by spacecase7717
I am on the fence about this one, but to play "devil's advocate". She could have been shot in the chest, with her lungs filling with blood. It takes time for the lungs to fill, at this time the guy is putting pressure on her chest and forces the blood up. She is alive enough to fill it coming out of her nose and naturaly reaches to her face at the same time it starts to come out of her nose and mouth.

Of course the people scream when they see this. I just don't know yet. Also, I was a police officer for seven years and saw several people shot and most laid on the ground in shock.

I've seen, personally, eh.. a dozen GSWs / puncture wounds to the chest.. a usual sign of a punctured lung is "death foam".. red bubbly bloody foam that gurgles up the airway and out the mouth / nose as they struggle to breathe while exhaling the blood/air mixture from their lung(s) ... nasty stuff.

You make a good point however she isnt trying to breath which indicates she has nerve damage thus no operation of the diaphragm. The blood coming from her nose and mouth indicate the heart pumping out...lack or foam....just before she dies.

This could be accounted for by an exit wound close to the spine or otherwise.

Agreed, it's been awhile (retired) since I've seen a GSW / puncture up close & personal (dont miss the smell)... we called it "death foam", but I'm sure there is a thechinal term for it.

Another usual side effect of death foam is the infamous "sucking chest wound" where the lung(s) are literally sucking in air (and blood / tissue and all that) through the GSW hole.. when exhaled the blood / air mixture results in the pinkish / red "foam"..

Regardless, I just don't buy the video as 100% truth.. it all looks a little too convenient and experience has taught me things on video are not always what they seem... especially when the US corporate media machine spams the airways with gossip & spin that just happens to conform with a story the DC mafioso war mongers can use to reinforce their "iran bad" foreign policy narrative.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I like discuss the differences between these 2 videos (the only 2 publicly available of the scene), I'll keep on editing this after I post, to see if I can find any more.

These 2 videos are supposedly taken from the same event at the same time.

Video ONE;

Video TWO:

--------------------------------

One: White shirt mans Hand- 0:06-0:07 - (a faint cry a women crying in the background); note the man on the right (white shirt) hands are NOT on Neda at all, only the man in the blue shirt

Two: White shirt mans Hand- 0:15 - 0:16 - (a faint cry a women crying in the background); note the man on the right, his hands were already on NEDA from at least 5-7 seconds before the video ONE.

One: Audio- 0:12- (You hear the camera man scream on top of his long); IMMEDIATELY he starts yelling (swear) words (although I can not make out what he's actually saying in Farsi, he says "something... Hezbolah")

Two: Audio- 0:22-0:23 - (You hear the camera man scream on top of his long); it takes ONE full second before he swears, this time he's actually saying "Dayusa" (swear word). This is NOT what he says in the other video, and also there is a bit of pause in this video... even if the audio were not synced perfectly with video, the amount of pause and the words he says should be consistent in both videos!

One: Photographer- 0:00 - (right at beginning of the clip), Note the people around Neda and the ONE guy with the camera. He's also wearing a blue SHORT sleave strip shirt, he's the man that's taken the famous photo of Neda you see everywhere.

Two: Photographer- 0:33 (this is suppose to be the exact same time the photo was taken in video ONE) notice how this man now has LONG sleeves blue strip shirt! Where is this man in video ONE, the entire event took 15 seconds, he couldn't have changed shirt that quickly.

One: White Car- is not there

Two: White Car - 0:01 - Note the WHITE car in the background to the left top corner of the camera. It's covering the bushes behind the car.

----- Conclusion: The videos were not filmed at the same time, only parts were and the audio has been added later with edits.

Background- Note the people in the background are not the same people in video ONE and TWO, with an exception of the one (dark blue and brown pants)

Cameramen- notice how you can NEVER see any of the two cameramen. If they were caught, lot of questions to be answered. Video ONE you can even see the camera man blocks the lenses with his thumb to cover the faces and the people around.

Covering of the blood hole- Notice the music teacher (man in blue stripe) hands always covering where the shot was? Notice hands NEVER move and even more hands cover her face. If it's a shot to the heart, why try to sufficient the victim with covering her face?

Around 25 seconds in video TWO, where the friend is on the scene (white shirt, dark jeans, the guy in front of the camera)... he gets on his knees and start yelling "Stay.. stay.. stay... ", I'm sorry I've seen lot of B rated movies and the worst actors always try to be "over" dramatic... I can't help to think they way he's saying it in Farsi is unnatural and seems very much as an act.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

actually I was gonna say otherwise, her left eye looks like its shut because of natural reaction to having so much fake blood on it. It doesn't look like it's open! Can you see the actual eye or just the eye lid?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Your talking about a sucking chest wound where a hole is created in the lung.The foam actually occurs from air entering the hole. builds up in the lungs and can foam out the mouth. This is in no way similar to having the heart of major artery shot. in this instance blood immediately fills lungs and body cavity. There would be no foam whatsoever.

Also watch the hand as everyone likes to point out the object people think is there is blood on her hand. If you watch it frame by frame she has blood on her hand and wrist. Would guess this was from grabing her chest when she was shot. Also if you see the blood pooling under her and the amount around her face unless she was able to hide about 2 pints in her hand this scenario is silly. And further proof she died at the scene having fake blood in your eye she wouldnt be able to lay there with her eye open. Unless of course shes all ready dead. And final case in point look closely at her eyes when she falls back thats terror and you cant fake that.Oh and 1 other point the missing blood on the forehead its wiped off by the man in white but press tv didnt want you to see that in there video @@:

[edit on 4/8/10 by dragonridr]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
That is obviously a real death. How could anyone believe this nonsense especially coming from a fascist regime? She added the blood with a quick hand movement? There's fricken blood everywhere you idiots. Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

The "idiots" are those that accept anything presented to them... even though the obvious is right in front of their eyes! Again.. for the tenth time already... I'm NOT enduring the Iranian government nor what they have done to my people! They are evil and destructive group, just like any other government (hint; US government) that use fear as a tool to gain personal rewards, which will entitle them to more power!

Before making stupid comments without reading the thread and call people idiots for questioning FACTS created by the west MSM to manipulate people thoughts/emotions!

Before trolling on my thread... READ it first.. UNDERSTAND it.. then have a constructive feedback! Otherwise keep it to yourself.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
That is obviously a real death. How could anyone believe this nonsense especially coming from a fascist regime? She added the blood with a quick hand movement? There's fricken blood everywhere you idiots. Pathetic.

... and also, please enlighten us with your brilliant reasoning for what makes this a "real" video?

I've posted many reason why "I" think this video is FAKE, other then offering a dumb statement such as... "there is blood everyone you idiots" show some intelligent.. think... then talk!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

In The Name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Oft-Giving

May Allah Be With You Everyday!

Glad Tidings, my friend.

I would like to that you for posting this thread, may Allah Be with you.

I'm sad, trust no one they'd say, yet they say they trust you.
The rules are trust no one. We can't trust them, but they say they trust you.
People are just these days lying, and taking what they need, but they say they lie and steal because no one can be trusted and they want to survive in the world.

This is by no means any kind of preservation of the people of Irans' dignity.

I myself didn't watch tv then, I don't now, and I haven't for ten years. I did not get all caught up in this when it happened either.....
If you think about it, in the u.s., there is the news media, and bbc, they could not be trusted then. They cannot be trusted on the subject of Iran ever.
I heard about this when it happened, saw the video about 3 months later, and from what I've just come to understand through your thread, I;m glad I didn't.

I listen to bbc on satelite radio. I enjoy it, but they just don't get it, and no body is going to change their mind either. They have a good world news program that is pretty cool, I get alot of news I need, but they can't be trusted about Iran, their minds won't be changed, and they just don't get it sometimes.
It's a damn shame,
I really think they honestly don't know?
I think that they blame everything that has gone wrong since the seventies and since on the shah being ousted.
They make in seem like there would have been a world wide utopia had he not had to leave Iran, just like the other 4 countries who try to play that game. They don't even know what they are doing.
They don't get that they aren't allowed to play these games in other people's countries yet, and they aren't going to change their minds.
Keep posting threads!
I enjoy ats alot, but it totally has it's flaws. My avatar isn't even a picture of myself. Keep making threads about Iran.
I don't like how Iranians' are being portrayed, and it sends a mixed message. There are alot of them in america who a good people who just don't like the government, and others who don't like the government and who are totally up to no good on every level. It's quite a mixed message.
It seems like that divide and conquer technique is being applied on the western public opinion about iranian people in general, which is very dangerous. They don't know what they are doing.
They must be oppressed or something?
Thank you so much for reading this, again.
Here's a video, cheer up.....

[edit on 8-4-2010 by 517.101]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I just watched both vids again.

One thing to point out between the 2 vids is that when vid 1 starts, she is already covered in blood(her face)

In vid 2 there is no blood on her face until the 13-14 second mark.

In light of this information, the vids should not be compared until the 13-14 second mark at least and possibly add a few more seconds.

You also said there is no white car in vid 1. I can actually see the car at the very beginning for a split second

Also, about the eye, I still maintain her eye is open. I can see the lid, and can faintly see her pupil through the blood.

Anyway, I am still tedering on the fence. The whole incident just seems rather hollywood, and I mean no disrespect to Neda, god rest her soul.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

One more performance from the CIA's magiCIAn branch.

Ever looked at The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception? Operatives have long been expected to be able to pull of simple deceptions such as this.

Did you notice the way, in video 2, Neda keeps her eyes on the camera?
Gunfire, pain, commotion, people shoving her chest, and all she cares about is that camera? - Ridiculous.
Perhaps the CIA guys told her if she acted the part well enough they'd get her a modelling job in America.

As for the question of her eye being open or closed, the other eye is looking upwards. Therefore, if you could see between the lids of her other eye, as it is at least partially shut, you would not see her pupil anyway.

Also, blood in shadow looks dark red or black. The shining red under Neda's legs in video 2 has obviously been added to the video later.

Congress set aside money to facilitate regime change in Iran, so incidents like this were to be expected.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by mrwiffler

The "idiots" are those that accept anything presented to them... even though the obvious is right in front of their eyes! Again.. for the tenth time already... I'm NOT enduring the Iranian government nor what they have done to my people! They are evil and destructive group, just like any other government (hint; US government) that use fear as a tool to gain personal rewards, which will entitle them to more power!

Yourself and some others on this seem more concerned with discrediting the american media than you do with bunking the video. Or it is clear that to bunk the media you must bunk this vid. That sems to be your real goal here.

You know? Are we talking about the American Government here or the blasted video? Its seems clear that to some anyone that buys this as being real is a stupid hack that believes all they see. Thats whats coming through here.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

One more performance from the CIA's magiCIAn branch.

Also, blood in shadow looks dark red or black. The shining red under Neda's legs in video 2 has obviously been added to the video later.

Congress set aside money to facilitate regime change in Iran, so incidents like this were to be expected.

The blood was added later? You have not even begun to show this or support it in any way.

Your post is more proof that this thing is about the CIA ect ect and not about the video. To any sane person with brains you must establish your case before you try to point without reservation that the CIA was in on this. If that can be done then fine we can look at the CIA.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The girl is certainly not looking at the camera. For one thing, there were two cameras. She is looking down and to the right. Her gaze doesn't change. You can see the white car in both videos. You can see the legs of both photographers in each other's videos. She is already lying in a pool of blood, a fact PRESSTV had to edit out of their clip. Both videos seem to be taken of the same scene at the same time. Was the whole event staged? Possibly. You are free to decide based on your political views. At least in the US.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yawn - does this surprise anyone?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Yawn - does this surprise anyone?

Apparently not...

There are few people on this thread convinced i'm a "dissinfo agent"... simply because I question the obvious with some legit questions! Doesn't matter how many times I say " I'm against the Iranian government.. FIRST HAND experience".

You know.. it's like talking to people that are set in the belief and will not change their perception, even though you provide HARD evidence.. questionable motives... preset the fact from history... show videos/images that don't add up... and all you get is... "shame on you for questioning this, you're an idiot"..

seriously this is what ATS has become... censorship put on you by certain groups of individuals, when their egos are threatened? you get bashed for just questioning "uncomfortable questions"? Then why the hell even bother trying to expose the MSM as a fraud... why bother try to teach others to start looking "outside" of the box?

No wonder people like me just give up in humanity... at times I say, everyone deserves chances to improve, so I'm gonna sacrifice my "time, effort, energy, etc.." to do my share and help another human being...but then after encountering "some" I just say.. screw them all.. let them all kill one another till there is NOTHING left for my children to grow up in... a world of ignorance supported by ignorant people! What a waste....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join