It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: The Grim Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Having visited many other countries I would agree that we are asleep here. Complacency! Some of us have pulled the cobwebs away and are teaching our young to have open eyes though!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am from Holland and I must say that healthcare is becoming worse each year. And than I am not omly talking about the costs but also about the quality of care. Hospitals are cutting corners and there are many complaints from the elderly.

I do not know why this is happening, there was always good care for the citizens of Holland but at some moment it went all down-hill.

Do not understand me wrong....we still can have the best possible care but nowadays you need a lot of extra insurrance if you want to be sure of complete coverage.

Less for more.....that is how our health care has developed over here.

I am starting to belief that there is a leak....

I do not know if there is a connection with the disappearance of all that money that has been caused by bad management of banks and the financial problems our government has in order to sustain the welfare state.

People here in Holland say we are going towards the american model of society. In short.....you are f*ck*d when you have no job or become ill.

I do not know how people in Germany or France experiance their health-care over the past decade. Maybe the problems started when the EEG became official. It will be no surprise if this NWO organisation is responsible for a covert leaking of money in their pockets so they can wage wars or pay for keeping the war machine going.

We the common people are a bunch of idiots anyway....we do not want war but still we obey and listen if being asked to sent our sons and daughters to their deaths. (but that is an other thread)

EDIT:spelling

[edit on 7-4-2010 by zatara]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I miss read your post, forgive me.

As to the war point you mentioned, I doubt that the amount of assets that have been invested to the war from your country is the cause of your supposed failing health care.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

How does one move when there is no money? Where do I go? I have a car that will get me nowhere, basically, and has no room in it to transport anything. I have no friends anywhere else to help me with a transition to another place, no where to live if I moved and no job when I get there.

I owe thousands of dollars because when I left Phoenix(not of my choice) I skipped out on a apartment lease - my job laid me off and my car blew up and I had nothing saved so I had two choices: Come back to Vegas and stay with Mom or be homeless and lose everything I owned.

Not much of a choice.

So, I am in debt for skipping the lease and putting money into a car(on a credit card) that blew up on me, stuck in a city that is hundreds of miles from any other place that I could possibly move to, with no money to move, no job to give me the money, no friends to help if I did want to go somewhere and no guarantee of a job if I can get somewhere. I couldn't even rent if I did go somewhere as I have this crap hanging over my head.

Easier said than done.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

While I won't argue that healthcare is expensive around the world, I will argue who should pay for it.

I do not want to pay for healthcare either, but I do. I pay for me and my family. I do not however like being told I should pay for other's.

I sympathize with people that have lost jobs, and I do support a minimal time safety net for that purpose. I however have always made sure that my job is secure, and have always kept a redundancy plan in place. Cultivated to provide for me and mine. Is it too much to ask others to do the same, and provide for themselves?

At any rate this is a good and valued (by me) discussion.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

So you're living with your mom. If you are indeed working at the moment, surely you can pay off your debt relatively fast assuming your mother has compassion and is letting you live rent free etc. Get back up on your feet bro, save your money while your with your mom. Hell, maybe this is a good opportunity to get a degree if you don't have one.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The amount of offended ego defensive crap in here for one opinion piece is retarded.

Peoples lives are so different from one another and no they aren't based on some published fact finding crap you can get out of a committee. Those numbers arent put in print for the basis of truth its for moving opinions.

The only truth here is that someone left and apparently sampled how their life felt getting out of the USA inc.

Granted it can all be BS. But the whole sitting there typings as furiously to defend against it is needless.

I thought this was Above top secret anyway? What the HELL is this doing on this site? Are the mods freaking asleep?

Stop being so damned desperate about being right all the time about nothing! Its such a freaking waste and its putting this site down the toilet.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

So please make me understand why you feel I should pay for your healthcare. And I mean that in an inquisitive way.

Nobody should buy a car on credit. Pay cash or walk! Skip out on a lease... why should the lessor be out money?

I am confused by your thought process, and mean that in a "need to understand" way.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There are only a few other countries in which the gap between the poor and the wealthy is as wide as in the US. The US middle class is steadily declining. That is the real problem and a perfect recipe for civil unrest. Will the "unwashed masses" wake up?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm an ashamed American and would embrace any method of escape.

So much narcissism here... intergenerational warfare is the rule.

Future generations sold so those who grew up with an intact nation of their own can continue living like it still exists. The young have no way to begin, no nation, no future.

Everyone just whistles Dixie and continues like nothing is wrong.

You try to tell them what is really going on and they hate you for invading their sacred ignorant comfort zone.

Education is a friggin scam.

Everyone champions "hard" work. Some who are a bit smarter speak of efficient work. Nobody speaks of EFFECTIVE work.

The 95% stuck in a trance...

Surrounded by them... even family are psychopaths.

I'd do anything for an Australian or European to swing by here in a boat and pick me up. I'd never look back. A Russian submarine would be too cool. I can speak some German and Russian.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

I think your buying into all the hogwash that gets posted here on ATS. Do you seriously think your life will automatically improve when you get there?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Do you seriously think your life will automatically improve when you get there?

Yes.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nicely put. Shame the obvious isn't seen as it is right in front of most peoples eyes. You owe nothing.

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts

HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption. This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments. The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic, simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt with a debt.

What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay? Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the charge.

See, people do not understand that when the gold was removed from the publics hands, they have no way of paying for anything. If gold were still used as public currency, we would all be well off as we would all use gold for transactions. There should be no property taxes and no income taxes. Only import and export taxes and excise taxes on the rich as they stole our resources to begin with. THESE taxes pay for everything we need in government. The private sector can take care of itself. We wouldn't need a complex health care system if the water and food supply weren't so TAINTED!!!

And who do you think has tainted the food and water supply? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Get it yet?

Was there cancers 200 years ago, No. Was there filth and disease 200 years ago, yes, but the filth is what caused the disease. We have cleaned up our act since then and THAT is why most diseases have disappeared, it IS NOT because of medicine or pharmacuticals.

When will people understand that there are naturals cures for EVERYTHING!! Disease is MAN MADE, it's that simple and until you pull your head out and take the neccesary steps toward good health, you will be dependant on "the system".

Oh and just so you know. Lack of oxygen in the blood and/or body/organs is THE ONLY cause of all cancers. Do some research and you will learn that. My posting references here could be seen as tainted sources and I want no one to flame me for links. It's your duty and your life. Do some homework.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Tell me how Australia is any more different than America.

I see a lot of immigrants who come here and do pretty damn well, the ones that actually apply themselves. How will that be any more different than Australia? Health care? What?

You are the one who is brainwashed, claiming that everyone else that does not have your view point is in a 'trance'. You are right, you should be ashamed to be an American.

I'm attending college and have 2 internships available to me next year. I'll most likely be working for one of them once the internship is over, and you know what... I'll be living the same happy life I am having now, even without that respectable job.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Let's see... I have a 3rdworld life style, a slave to the corporations, and don't live as well as a taxi driver in Singapore....OK.

I do have a house on five acres, own..not mortaged... but own the 45 acres of timberland/farm behind me, own land in a neighboring county, have a place at the coast on the intracoastal waterway of NC...paid for, have a daughter in college who will graduate in another 3 semesters with honors, only owe on my truck...the car is paid for.

Yeah, sounds like you are right... my life sucks.

Ok so your one of the few that has it ok (FOR NOW) what about the rest of us? You also have to think NOT EVERYONE can be a business owner and not everyone was born into money and not everyone has a stock portfolio (not saying you are, was or have)

My ex was from Czech and she said the exact same thing, the American dream is a sales pitch to gain new slaves. She woke me up to how we are lied to and made believe we have it so great when in reality we are DUMPED ON and trapped in system where we work to buy what we are told to buy to be happy, then we have to take jobs making the #E that other 's "need" to be happy.. All the time OUR owners make the money to fund their war's and expand their empires. SICK, BRILLIANT BUT SICK.

Check this out.
On Modern Servitude Pt 1
www.youtube.com...
Pt 2
www.youtube.com.../u/14/lOCWA4JZlNQ
Pt 3
www.youtube.com.../u/13/p2ZGkJ3NG2w

We are caged animals, enslaved to our own whims.

Look how great keeping up with the Jones's has worked out for the American people. Sold our soul into debt to have the house/car/boat/condo to seem important and bring happiness to our miserable empty lives. Now we are all suffering because people just had to HAVE what they don't NEED.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

If you're able to afford to travel the world like you say you do, why are you complaining? You obviously have at least a "decent" life to be able to do so, whether it's business related or not. If it is business trips, I'm sure your health care plan is also pretty damn good!

Yeah why am I complaining? I should be a fat complacent pig who hasn't a ounce of sympathy for what's happening to his countrymen. Make money and then become complacent right?

When out and the opportunity presents itself I spend as much time as possible telling Americans about what I've seen and what these new laws are going to be doing to them. But Apathy rules the day now. Your very response to my my statements further proves my point. You say in different words that I should be complacent. I translate that into being apathetic too.

And your sure I have a pretty damn good healthcare plan huh? When did you become a psychic? Because I'd advise you not to quit your day job if you do indeed have one at this point.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

Stop generalizing the small amount of unfortunate families to the whole of America, because frankly I neglect to see the big ole doom and gloom you speak of. I go outside everyday and see that what you say is not true.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Me too!

Once we can get away from all the MIND CONTROL, propaganda and outright LIES our Corp. owned Gov. are selling us, then YES we will be happy.

I take camping trips yearly, a week away from the news, the billboards and the cell phone heals me greatly. You start to feel alive again.

WE are bombed DAILY with BUY THIS, FIGHT THIS, WAR ON THAT.

Its all negative and its KILLING US as a planet.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

This is what those govt's want..... a drunk, powerless, unmotivated public that is therefore unlikely to rise against them.

As opposed to what our government wants?..... a stupid, powerless, apathetic public that is therefore unlikely to rise against them?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Just ask if you would like me to throw you a life raft my friend.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join