It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist Eugene Terre'Blanche is hacked to death after row with farmworkers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by da_ruse

OK
As a black man I have to be quite clear and unambiguous here. One of the problems is that ATS does not seem to know many black people on a personal level.

"Eugene Terblanche was a intolerant zealot." Well he is deqad so all bets are off as far as I am concerned I hope he is now learning the errors of his ways.

Malema is a spite filled thug. Yes and a demagogue he and that conked fool Sharpton would make good bed chums

Both leaders represent a real segment of society, of which both groups have seen their living standards drop. True!

But while Malemas adoring masses starve,he lives it up in serious bling reaping undeclared profits from government tenders for projects. Probably true. I cannot believe that the ANC are unaware of this. After he has harassed certain white he will attacjk thoseof his own tribe sadly this is history. The white man was bad but he did not bring war to Africa only white supremacy.

Remember when Mandela was first free I wondered why the kids were looking in the background when he was making his first speech? They looted a shoe shop. I was informed that it waswinter at that time and the weather was cold. What has he really done for the poor and disfranchised?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by da_ruse

What effect is the World Cup going to have on these ethnic and racial tensions?

If you look at my earlier post on page 5 right wingers and supporters of Blanche seem to be suggesting they will target the World Cup in response to this murder.

I think a lot of people are kind of glad that we still have many unsold tickets to the world cup. Not on any "it's not safe for you" terrorist kind of level but just because they want to boycott the the Government. Corruption is still a big problem especially where big government contracts are concerned (See my earlier link about Tenderpreneurs)

And a lot of people believe the that all the tax money invested in the world cup will only bring the returns to those who got a piece of the pie. I suppose they feel the go.

I must confess the world cup excites me but I cant help but think we could have spent that money on 1000 things that would have served the population better.

I hope this answers your question.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by da_ruse
As for colonialist blowback. Whatever. Tell me hero of Africa, have you ever been there? Africa does see colonialist blowback sometimes but this is just crime based on greed and dividing society. You all scream blue murder about the NWO and keeping people in the dark while they line their pockets. Well this is what it looks like at tribal level.

Hmmm...I thought it was a pretty non-judgmental comment based on the bigger picture. Not throwing any 'blame' at the whites, sorry if you got that impression. Corruption, greed and tribalism seem to be the current culprits. And when I said you can't go back...I wasn't referring to the whites, either.

As to the political aspect...I'm simply saying that just because you've got a high profile doesn't mean you can't be killed for small stuff.

Good luck to you and your land.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
the silly man wouldend accept that slavery is passed....

so no big deal.... one facist less.....:-)

btw was justice ever brought to the KKK for there senseless killings???

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by da_ruse

OK
As a black man I have to be quite clear and unambiguous here. One of the problems is that ATS does not seem to know many black people on a personal level.

You speak of ATS as if it's a sentient being, as if this website can actually go out and make friends?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I saw this on the news yesterday afternoon, and I thought "Bloody marvelous!" and I bet some of you will exclaim "WHY ? WHAT SORT OF HORRIBLE PERSON ARE YOU ?".
I will tell you. I am the grandson of not one , but two WW2 fighters. Both my grandfathers went to war against the nazis. Alot of men who did the same did so because they had to, many because they feared the results of complacancy . My grandfathers fought because they knew xenophobia to be a disease, born of the belly of lucifer himself.
They taught me alot about the atrocity of war, and how it should be avoided at almost, ALMOST any cost. But when the enemy is hate itself, that enemy must be eliminated, expunged, removed in whole where ever possible, and its memory must be loathed and repetition avoided.
The piece of walking faeces that died in this incident, should have been removed from the face of the earth just for daring to breathe the same air as rational people, just for using resources better used by persons not of a neo nazi persuasion. Lets get one thing clear. People who behave, believe, and think like Eugene Terre'Blanche deserve every misfortune that comes upon them. I hope also that they are aware, that should they ever rise above certain levels of power, that there are still people who remember the lessons learned by the past. There will be no appeasment, there will be no mercy . All that awaits these wastes of genetic material, is obliteration, pain, and unrelenting waves of destruction.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

So, fight the disease with a disease is basically what you are saying... ?

You like everyone else of course, are entitled to your own opinion.
But I personally feel that 'fighting for freedom' or anything of that sort will never solve the problem.

As for Mr Terblanche, he is passed now...and I find it quite ill mannered- the way you speak of the dead.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I respect the dead, when they were worthy of my respect in life. Being passed from the earth does not provide holiness, or make one worthy of respect. Do you suggest one should respect Hitler because he is dead? Is Fred West a better man now that he is no longer of this world? No. Both are still scum, they are just dead scum.
As for fighting a disease with a disease, what is an innoculation ? I believe the term is to fight fire with fire. The fire with which the xenophobe burns, is the fire of hell. The fire which opposes this outrage, is righteous, but no less terrible for it. The only thing seperating the two is intent. One is villanous, the other indignantly pure of heart. Sometimes, the line between protest, and militancy must be crossed to avoid descent into hell. Would you preffer the jackbooted alternative, treading on the faces of those you love?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Actually, inoculations & anti-biotics only make the problem worse in the long run- I don't know if you have read the book 'A New Earth' by Ekhart Tolle...? He explains this perfectly- how the invention of anti biotics and such brought the rize of what we now call super flu's or super viruses, that have mutated to be more powerful and resistant to medication.

If one uses that analogy, you can see that you cannot fight evil with evil- it is all a battle of the ego. The evil committed in the name of good will only evolve into an uglier beast of a thing in the long run. I'm really not trying to be mean or point fingers at you personally, but the attitude you bring forth can only make problems worse instead of bringing forth a solution.

We need to stop the hate in general- You cannot hate someone for what they have done in the past, it will only cause bitterness in you that you will reflect into your immediate surroundings. Your negativity will affect everyone else around you...

Do get what I'm saying?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I do understand your veiw point. But I wonder would you prefer a world in which tyrants , bigots and fascists were actualy ACCEPTABLE?Where your existance is dictated by men who hate based on colour? Based on ethnicity or religion? This is the alternative to the line I , and other people like me draw in the sand. Appeasement almost lead to the take over of the world, by a power based in sin, and fed by the death of the innocent. Is this acceptable to you? I fear that this is the only result of complacancy on the part of free people.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

By no means do I think one should accept being hurt, or war brought forth solely on the basis of ethnicity or color. But what one must accept is the viewpoint of your 'opponent'. You need to accept how they feel about you and move on to better things. You cannot make someone like your skin color, or religion. We must accept that we are all different.

By all means defend yourself, your family and community of a group wishes to wage war upon you. But waging war in order to get back at tyrants, bigots and fascists- will just cause them to retaliate back once again, causing a vicious cycle that will never end.

I feel the only solution, is a generation that has not been influenced by the prejudice of their parents against other groups that look, feel or believe differently to them. We need to give our children a clean slate to decide upon, for themselves what the world and other people out there are really like. So that they can make decisions and form viewpoints and opinions of their own that has not been tainted by the warped hate filled or hate specked view of their elders.

Only then, can there truly be a turning point for humanity, to evolve into more understanding and compassionate beings.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Surely you understand that a world which allows xenophobia to run rampant will NEVER be a compassionate place unless that attitude is removed from it ? How can a planet become fair and just when outrage and pure evil are allowed to make a home on it? I cannot understand how the near utopia you seem to speak of, could ever come about without the clincal removal of these neo nazi groups.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's funny how the media seems to be pushing this as a powder keg to a race war, when race doesn't seem to have been the driving factor in this mans death. Clearly these workers had done business with this man so either they didn't know who he was or didn't care.

In my opinion if you live a life based on hatred, racial superiority, and endorsement of baseless oppression and injustice, chances are you aren't the sort to handle ANY dispute in a friendly manner. Rash anger and violence begets the same.

On June 17, 2001, Terre'Blanche was sentenced to six years in prison, of which he served three years, for assaulting a petrol station worker and the attempted murder of a security guard in 1996.

Paul Motshabi was permanently disabled when he was beaten up by Terre'Blanche in 1996. He was crippled and intellectually impaired by brain damage sustained in the attack, and his wife left him. He was one of 16 victims of violence in the North West of South Africa who received new houses as part of the national government's campaign to mark sixteen days of activism against violence against women and children. Wiki

Charming man.
Terrible way to go, but not surprised this happened.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The attitude cannot be removed. Someone in the not so distant future, will decide that what you did to rid the world of this attitude-was wrong, and no better than the opposition. They will decide that you and your people need to be punished for what you have done... In turn, your children will fight their children for the suffering caused to their parents and so forth.

Do you not see the damage this causes? The trauma you inflict on your children and their generation? What people are doing, is making their problems and disputes the problems that their children must deal with and not only that- but they are left with the consequences of their parents actions. They are the ones who are left with the guilt.

Do you really want this scenario you are living in, to be the world and fate your children and grandchildren must live in?

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I cannot understand how the near utopia you seem to speak of, could ever come about without the clincal removal of these neo nazi groups.

Problem is, human nature being what it is, 'clinical removal' is a rather slippery slope, not to mention fairly subjective.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

It wasnt too slippery in WW2. It was a horrible beatdown, and many good men lost thier lives defending the free world, but it wasnt slippery. It was absolutely nessacary.
Nowadays we have a choice. We let the filth grow, or we get out the mop and bucket, and clean it. There is no grey space, all there is, is allowing evil to grow, or insisting that it perish. Its a pretty straight up choice, its not rocket science, and it isnt complicated. If it rises again, we get world war three. If we just keep crushing it where ever it crops up, eventualy the fools will get the message, and just stop teaching their kids hate and fear. Not difficult. Simple.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It wasnt too slippery in WW2. It was a horrible beatdown, and many good men lost thier lives defending the free world, but it wasnt slippery. It was absolutely nessacary.
Nowadays we have a choice. We let the filth grow, or we get out the mop and bucket, and clean it. There is no grey space, all there is, is allowing evil to grow, or insisting that it perish. Its a pretty straight up choice, its not rocket science, and it isnt complicated. If it rises again, we get world war three. If we just keep crushing it where ever it crops up, eventualy the fools will get the message, and just stop teaching their kids hate and fear. Not difficult. Simple.

Again...who is the arbiter of what is evil? Hitler thought he was right. I know...let's establish an august body of world representatives to do so. Wait a bit...Israel ignores the UN, the US ignores the UN. So, do we need the power of forceful compliance? A new world order?

Yes...a slippery slope indeed.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I believe that it is better than supplication, and the elimination of religious, and ethnic freedom. I believe that no fate could be worse than suffering the indignity of the rule of Neo nazis, its enough of an insult that I have to breathe the same air as those people, let alone see them attain followers and political clout on an otherwise wonderful world, with otherwise wholesome fair minded people on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No. What we need is for only people who arent echos of hitler to have a say. And I will tell you this. Freedom from oppressors in jackboots will never be an evil intent, nor will it ever have an evil result. Removal of these people is paramount to the survival of mankind, because they seek to end our biodiversity , and insist on so called "purity" of the race. I refuse point blank to consider the future in thier hands. Even if I became the devil himself as a result I would fight that future till my hands were so caked in blood I couldnt flex my digits.And I would be right to do so .

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

As for fighting a disease with a disease, what is an innoculation ? I believe the term is to fight fire with fire. The fire with which the xenophobe burns, is the fire of hell. The fire which opposes this outrage, is righteous, but no less terrible for it. The only thing seperating the two is intent. One is villanous, the other indignantly pure of heart. Sometimes, the line between protest, and militancy must be crossed to avoid descent into hell. Would you preffer the jackbooted alternative, treading on the faces of those you love?

Spoken like a fanatic methinks.
Also kind of reminds me of the expression. "fighting for peace is like ******* for chastity.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join