It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama : Obama's home country : Kenya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Michele Obama is cute..but clearly she has Biden-itis...symptoms include opening mouth before thoughts have been properly adjusted into sentences that reflect the intent.

Roots...

I am American (except for when I am not
). I am also an American mutt. When I go to England, France, Germany, or Italy, I feel I am going to the place of my ancestors...my roots. I would not call it my homeland as it was my great grandparents that came from these places...so its been long enough generationwise that I no longer feel its my homeland(s). If there was a pure line and it was just one line, then perhaps...but too much mutt makes you feel simply an American.

I wonder if they are dropping these tiny things on purpose to keep the birther movement going actually..keep the most odd argument going in the US so that when electiontime comes along, the moderate person will hear the rabid right claiming the mans a kenyan, and one google search will show the counter evidence...make the right associate with general insanity.

If I was in charge and there was some loopy insane conspiracy theory out there that actually damaged the credibility of my opposition, I might decide to secretly keep it going for a tactical move.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well I met an American tourist yesterday who said he enjoys visiting "the Mother Country" i.e. either Scotland or the United Kingdom.

So what does that make that white, aged American wearing the tartan trousers & the USS Iowa skipcap ?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

If you us firefox, you just need to look in your 'cache' folder, the video is already there.
add the .flv extension to the file and you can watch it with vlc player etc.

default folder in XP is C:\Documents and Settings\[yourXPloginnamehere]\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[randomntexthere].default\Cache

this video is 6618KB

[edit on 3-4-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hahaha this just gets better and better. It's turned into a pretty fun time watching him destroy our country as well as his career. Complete and utter usurper in office. With the treasonous govt. employees aiding and abedding an illegal alien. # our govt. all the way. We will never be free again unless this bloody revolution happens. Kill the seed and noire plants of evil. That's pure and simply the matter. There is and never was a diplomatic solution to anything but control control control. I'm happy I'm a partbif this time in history. Bring on the chaos cuz that's all humans know.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Onasty

It all started going downhill with 'Free Trade Agreements'.

Start a 'Buy American' movement and everyone will have jobs again, plus a bit more pride. You'll also get more than 12 months use out of your products you buy.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think this page shows the whole video and the transcript.

Have fun.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think this page shows the whole video and the transcript.

Have fun.

great research! starred you for that. my 2 cents... cell phone video can be edited, you can't see lips moving so there's no worry about lipsync. one can assume at 13:56 she said "his [father's] home country". but i won't assume someone was that evil especially because this was in august 08, at the very beginning of the "muslim/non-american" conspiracy. we'll never know if we don't see the higher definition video that was taken with a tv camera.

or (more likely) she just pulled a Biden where what she meant came out completely different than what she said. i have such slip-ups from time to time too and i very much doubt every one of you speaks perfect english taking into account all possible semantics/implications of verbal constructs. unless you're in court with a lawyer next to you, you'll probably have slip-ups from time to time.

besides i heard he spent half his childhood living in foreign countries so they are all as much his home country as the US is. what matters is that he was born in hawaii no matter what religion his father was or where he grew up.

this is not a matter of racism or anything else. it's a matter of accepting that the state of hawaii has certified his birthplace 2 years ago. if facts can't convince you then nothing will...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If what she says is true, then God help us. If you research deeper into what Barry Soetero represents, and how he fits into history, you should indeed be remarkably troubled.

When did a President have a logo? Who would have the gall to change the Presidential Seal? Why did he write TWO books about HIMSELF? Laughter should be the natural response to this and this man.

Bami, our little dictator, has displayed a great contempt for the Constitution, as it is probable he is not a "natural born citizen". He also accepted the Nobel Peace Prize and chaired the United Nations Security Council. If not blatantly unconstitutional, then quite borderline. Nothing any sane person should respect in a so-called leader. He is not a leader by any stretch of the imagination. Beyond his rhetoric, he is an empty shell of no ideas and no identity. He has filled his head, and let his head be filled with far-left victimology, which has twisted his judgement and his moral compass.

Personally, I really would like to identify with the man, the human being, if one is there. As he finds himself an outsider, which many here on ATS do at times. But he keeps doing "dumb sh*t" for lack of better term. “Governing a large country is like frying a small fish. You spoil it with too much poking.”

Bush should of been a wake-up call. Bami, a call to action. Enter the Tea Party, thank heavens. Where are the courts on any of these matters? Perhaps, TPTB have bought them too.

"Control the coinage and the courts, let the rabble have the rest." That begs the question, who are the rabble and who are the ruled? - Dune, Frank Herbert

I sincerely wonder if we're in the era of the Weimer Republic, in this scenario, Bami is supposed to do everything wrong to set-up the country for a true dictator. America will be involved in a major war in which we will be set-up to lose and will be required to disarm by foreign powers. Unless the Second American Revolution cleans house first... (Barrack Obama does not understand The United States. Let us thank God, He has given us the opportunity to teach him.)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That tears it.
Someone call Orly Taitz, ASAP!

We're through the looking glass, people.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
He wasn't born in Kenya, he produced his birth certificate from Hawaii.

Either way, the country elected him, you won't be taking him out of power any time soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Derised Emanresu

I forgot that all the world is only relative to your experience and that any other possible explanation is wrong unless it conforms to your experience.

I said no such thing. All I said was that it was a stupid assertion to say that someone would call their ancestors home land their home country and I gave examples. Forgive me.

I sometime forget how retarded birthers are.

And just how do you know that I'm a birther?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

I met an American tourist yesterday who said he enjoys visiting "the Mother Country"

Some Americans call the UK the "mother country" because it is the country that essentially gave birth to the United States and it's the country where tons of Americans receive at least part of their heritage (myself included).

I think that calling the UK the "mother country" is a little different than calling a country your home country.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Mirrored it here.

I also submitted it to the ATS Video Upload.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Derised Emanresu
So you all need to jump on semantics of what "home country" means. Nonetheless, due to the obvious ecological nature of semantics, whereby one term's meaning is shaped by that of related terms, the usage of the term "home country" for people who are immigrants or the children of foreign national that are born in different countries(Say like Barry, whose father was Kenyan but Barry was born in the USA) can easily be the same. The "Home country" in this case would be Barry's ancestors Home. Kenya. Just as much as Michelle could refer to Hawaii as his home country or the USA as his home country depending on the relationship of the places she was using in reference to Barry.

First you need to jump on the semantics of the word "home". Home is where the heart is.

Next you need to jump on the semantics of what the US constitution means. The whole point of the provision in the constitution about the president being born in the US is that their loyalty will be dramatically more likely to be entirely with the US as opposed to say... Kenya. If Obama considers home country is in fact Kenya then that puts him in a position of bias. If his home country was a politically powerful less friendly country China or Russia there would be some serious hell raising going on rather than the persistent annoyances about this issue there are today. This issue will be a sidenote on Obama for as long as there is people writing about him.

So already you're saying that Obama's heart is not in the United States but in Kenya but he should get off on a technicality. In all fairness his loyalty is bound to be split between the US, Kenya, and Indonesia.

Now that this topic has been debated for a year or so I can very much understand why this is in the constitution now... the last thing we need in times of crisis is wondering which countries the president is most loyal to and those are when the questions are going to come up.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Not surprising to see this thread. Obama haters are willing to tear the guy apart at every chance they get. Stop taking things out of context.

Sorry OP, but no Star or Flag for you

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
now why can we not take this to the news

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Not surprising to see this thread. Obama haters are willing to tear the guy apart at every chance they get. Stop taking things out of context.

How are things being taken out of context?

Care to enlighten me? I would love to know.

Seems to me they have legitimate concerns...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
"When took our trip to Africa & visited his home country in Kenya."

Sounds pretty clear to me. She slipped up & didn't realise it.

Obama is Kenyan.

Can anyone give a date to this video please?

So you want to be president? Forget the nerves of steel, the charisma, the skeleton-free closet, the fund-raising network, the thick skin and the legions of loyal folks who agree with your stance on all the issues. Just to get into the game, you have to ask: How old are you and where were you born?

* Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States.

* One must also be at least 35 years of age to be president.

* One must live in the United States for at least 14 years to be president, in addition to being a natural-born citizen.
These are the only explicit criteria in the Constitution.

I believe that says it all. Baraq Bamah's wife also said it all ... he is Kenyan, not American.

This is not a "BIRTHER" issue, it is an American Constitutional Issue that must be addressed.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
... oooooh burn the lamestreet media not one word, oooh how silent they are.Silence is no defense when truth is enforced.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sm403
now why can we not take this to the news

Because it isn't news.

how about this...Obama will show you his birth certificate when Sarah Palin shows the world her High School Diploma.

Seems like a fair trade

(btw, this has birth issue been in the "news." Glenn Beck and his idiotic creature co workers have addressed the immature rumor that Your President was not born in this country. But yet again, Faux News is more a comedy station)

[edit on 3-4-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join