It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama : Obama's home country : Kenya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Hello,
Easy question since I've only been in one Country my entire life...

But if I was traveling the planets, my home planet would be where I originated from, Alpha Centaurus, oops, I mean Earth!!!

(ETA) I'm writing to the person who uploaded the video to youtube asking this...(Leaving my e-mail private as per ATS recommends)

Hello,
Would you mind copying that video about Michelle Obama speaking about her husbands Homeland; Kenya, and possibly e-mail it to me? I'm afraid it might get blocked, lost in cyberspace.

This is the link to the one I'm talking about, thanks in advance...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on (4/2/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Media

added it to my media part on ats
but the video not showing up for it yet

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Obama's verbal slip "my Muslim faith"

Obama lies to veterans, caught on video.

Barack Obama Lies

Obama's Biggest Lies?

But don't worry everyone, this lie is just like the rest right? Nothing to see here?

Wake up?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My wife,
She digs Obama, so I gotta get the common e-mail we share before she does!!!

Now I know why I shouldn't use the spelling of my name in my email!!!

(ETA)
Nobody tell...
I changed my email account user name...

"I did it to eliminate all those spammers, baby."

Did I forget to mention my gratitude for posting thread? Thank you OP.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Michelle is telling the truth. Barry WAS born in Kenya!

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

and that story dates from 2004, before it occured to him to run for the Presidency.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
Media

added it to my media part on ats
but the video not showing up for it yet

It's there!
I'm hoping the transcript can be found...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychoses

Thanks for that link. I knew I read about this a long time ago. Hopefully that was it, if not I slipped timelines

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
*I'm shocked she would make a slip like this. Unless she really doesn't care as she figures anyone not accepting him being born here has already been discreditied by the MSM, so what the heck, give them something just kind of as a big fu.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm almost certain this speech was made by Michelle Obama on Aug. 22, 2008, here.

edit to add: youtube vid of LGBT speech down near the bottom of link page.

[edit on 2/4/10 by argentus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Where's all those debunkers at?

The whole reason why I lurk and not post is because of the debunkers, they're not avoiding this issue are they? I can't sarcastically see why...

That's a lousy recording, it's taken out of context, you birther!!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Your certianly brash with your opinions, and I kind of like it! (when it isn't directed at me of course!)

-E-

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Going to upset all you here people

I have just watched a stream (sorry I'd link it but its I-player from the BBC)

A scientist from the British Natural History museum gives a case for the fact that Africa is ALL our home country.

Given that Americans (with due respect to your first nation cousins) are actually all aliens - this whole Obama isn't American stuff is giving us Europeans quite a laugh.

I mean who would write a constitution that excludes non Americans from the highest office? Ah you did - kind of bites when you work out that as one of the youngest nations on the planet you actually have really never had a true American as president?

The belief in ethnicity is just - that a belief system - nothing more - we saw the last power that had the arrogance to hold tight to ethnic purity go down in flames - mostly from bombs supplied by your aircraft.

A wise man said when you tread the path of righteousness be sure your own garden is clean.

Just a little advice from an Englishman - by way of France, Eire and a lot of Gypsy blood.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

A scientist from the British Natural History museum gives a case for the fact that Africa is ALL our home country.

Given that Americans (with due respect to your first nation cousins) are actually all aliens - this whole Obama isn't American stuff is giving us Europeans quite a laugh.

I mean who would write a constitution that excludes non Americans from the highest office? Ah you did - kind of bites when you work out that as one of the youngest nations on the planet you actually have really never had a true American as president?

The belief in ethnicity is just - that a belief system - nothing more - we saw the last power that had the arrogance to hold tight to ethnic purity go down in flames - mostly from bombs supplied by your aircraft.

A wise man said when you tread the path of righteousness be sure your own garden is clean.

Just a little advice from an Englishman - by way of France, Eire and a lot of Gypsy blood.

Hello,
Your very first sentence says more than the rest of your post, why is that?
By not knowing, you've exposed exactly what your intentions are, IMO.
Thanks for your input none the less.

(ETA)I like you Silk BTW. I checked a thread from you...www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good questions, wish one man could be the answer, but it will take a nation.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

Well for the rest of us here we are just going to assume that we count ourselves as natives of the country we were born in. BTW I thought all the birther haters would be on here right now. When it isn't speculation but hard evidence no one cares to chime in. I find that peculiar.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Africa is not a country. It is a continent. Kenya is a country.

Michele says, "When we visited his home country of (or in?) Kenya".

Believing our genes go back to the continent of Africa is much different then calling a specific country on the continent your home country.

With that said. Maybe she meant it as his heritage. Im Scottish, both sides of my family, and my grandparents (born in America) used to call Scotland their home country since that is where our lineage comes from.

But who knows. I dont trust the Obama's at all with anything regardless of the issue.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

May seem strange to a person who hails from a nation that has no written constitution or inalienable rights...

But you dont thinks its reasonable to ask an elected official of the highest office in the nation to actually be born is said nation? Really?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Neo_Serf]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

:facepalm: You totally took the bait. Unless you delete your post you just volunteered yourself for a long drawn out OFF TOPIC discussion. Out of nowhere the topic is derailed and debate on the topic will be drowned out by you two and folks chiming in....
Now if we could talk about the audio for a moment please...

Now she done gone and did it right there ya'll!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Wow, those are some pretty harsh and elitist comparsions you have there.

Anyone drinking Pabst & eating dominos is a mouth breathing moron.

And you are part of the group that says Obama is a snob?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Those of us with working brains know that he's illigit! But most of the mouth-breathing, domino pizza eating, pabst slamming, Idol watching dolts of America don't have enough brain horsepower to throw behind this and figure it out!
It's easier to pull your head out of the trough just long enough to nod agreement, when you never bothered to hear the question, and then drop your head and start feeding again - no need to pay attention to the guy with the gun!

And to EasyRider... I'm rooting for the guys with the 50 notes to the 50 governors as well!!!

Don't hate the player hate the game. This country created the society you are trying to describe. Notice I said trying. If the world's power agenda wasn't centered around creating a defenseless, non reproducing, lazy, dependent, and blind public than maybe I could see where you are coming from. Other than that it just seems you are creating a scapegoat using some poorly thought out description for what you consider the uninformed American public. Blame the government, blame the media, blame the bankers, but sure as hell don't blame the victims. And no I don't drink Pabst, or eat Domino's Pizza, but if I did I would be telling you the exact same thing.

FYI everyone breathes through their mouth.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

By "engage their brains" you mean "agree with me on everything" right? 'Cause that's what's usually meant by that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join