It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama : Obama's home country : Kenya

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I distinctly recall Bush being REQUIRED to produce his records for everything under the sun, including some of his more personal records, and regardless of how damning some of them were, he handed them over. This is not a left or right issue IMHO. There are volumes of works and contributions from previous Presidents that speak to their caliber and eligibility to serve this country.

If Obama has nothing to hide and is in fact legitimate, and is such a great guy that he should be seen as great enough on his MERITS to be President, than why is it that there are no records of his kindergarten attendance or graduation? His Punahou school records? His Occidental College records? His Columbia University records? His Columbia thesis? His Harvard Law School records? His Harvard Law Review articles? His scholarly articles from the University of Chicago? Any passport(s)? His medical records? His files from his years as an Illinois state senator or his vetting records for that position? His Illinois State Bar Association records? Any baptism records? His adoption records from Soetero? The tons of associates and friends that he grew up with and went to school with? I know I remember people I went to school with when they stood out and you would think a future President going to such prestigious schools would have made some impression.... do you not?

IMO... You are walking into a gun fight armed with a knife trying to use the birth certificate as the only thing that proves who he is. To further argue your point, past Presidents NEVER had this kind of doubt about who they were and had enormous reputations and backgrounds to support their claims for presidency. This isn't a "black" issue, which I find ironic since you then turn around and label other people just because they take a different position than you on this subject. Tisk Tisk.

The previously mentioned are simple things that can be provided to shut the story down and put it to rest. "They" want this story to persist, it keeps people distracted over these types of issues so they can advance others behind the scenes, classic propaganda tactics. They want us divided because of the power we represent in numbers. However, this is much more than just a "birther" issue, it is an issue of Constitutionality. The mere fact that you (or anyone else) call or label anyone who does their Consitutional duty by questioning authority (especially something as shady as this) a "birther", is no different than any other racial or stereotypical slur, and shows your ad hominem disposition and lack of logical reasoning by using the "black man" argument. By definition, that is what other people would label a "sheeple". There is no good reason anyone standing up for Obama's secrecy can give for not providing some additional proof of "who" he is. It makes it harder for even the common folk to believe that there is not some bigger conspiracy at work. Actions speak far louder than words these days, and with a few simple actions, this could be rectified and make Obama look like a truly first class President instead of a second-rate con-artist.

I'm not saying one way or the other that he is or isn't a citizen because that isn't really what matters.....

But IMO, an American, he is not, and that, to me and many others I know, DOES MATTER.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
I distinctly recall Bush being REQUIRED to produce his records for everything under the sun,

Actually no president has ever been REQUIRED to release any college or specific personal records to the public. It has never been a constitutional requirement and Bush was never required then. Bush may have chosen to release his records but it certainly was not forced upon him.

As for Bushes eligibility, did you see his long form birth certificate before he got elected? Did you see Bush Snrs long for birth certificate? Did you see Clintons long form birth certificate? Can you account for the previous 43 showing all their long form birth certificates?

Get back to me on that will you

If Obama has nothing to hide

Obama really has nothing to hide. Its interesting that opponents and those who personally dislike him as president have the arrogance to think that because he does not respond to their demands, that his 'hiding'. Why does he has to hide anything? If his not constitutionally required why should he have to hide?

The elections are over, campaigning is over, he won the elections and thats just the end of it. He is not required to prove anything further to disgruntled voters who will hold hatred regardless neither should he bother. That is just something people like you will have to deal with.

and is such a great guy

I dont think his a 'great guy', I dont think his the 'messiah', I dont think his 'the next kennedy'. I have my own opinions of him both good and bad. He has at most satisfied my support for him, although other issues like him keeping the Patriot act around dissappoint me.

His Punahou school records? His Occidental College records? His Columbia University records? His Columbia thesis? His Harvard Law School records? His Harvard Law Review articles?

What do you want his kindergarten records as well? Maybe you can figure out whether he was american enough to play around with G.I joes?

His not required to release any of those. He won the elections, campaign time is over, get over it.

past Presidents NEVER had this kind of doubt about who they were

By people like you? You are right. Never has a president ever had this amount of doubt. After all, his black, has a middle name Hussien, surely he could not have won the elections. Its impossible right?

You right, never have you had this kind of doubt about a president. You certainly didnt give a damn about Bush after what he had done and conveniently popped up here after Obama was elected. I agree with you there.

However, this is much more than just a "birther" issue, it is an issue of Constitutionality.

Alright then! If its a constitutional issue then I'll sort that out for you right now! The presidents eligibility is to be confirmed by the electors and congress:
www.usconstitution.net...

Obama was confirmed as president by the electoral college, by confirmation fo the house speaker on December 15th 2008:
www.cbsnews.com...
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

The Hawaiian government also confirmed Obama as Hawaiian born from Governor Linda Lingle:
the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

as further confirmed personally by Health director Fukino vai records:
hawaii.gov...

Obama's short form birth certificate presented is also considered authentic by Hawaiian officials:

"They're just words," said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. "That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii."

"There's only one form of birth certificate," she said, and it's been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

"When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site," she said. "That's the birth certificate."

www.politifact.com...

I'm not saying one way or the other that he is or isn't a citizen because that isn't really what matters.....

And yet here you are insisting otherwise.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Your tired arguments have been so thoroughly debunked over the last year one only need do a google search to see the tons of evidence that he is not a natural born citizen which is why I don't waste my time arguing with ignorance or purposeful dis-info which ever it is. And then of course His wife confirms it all in the speech that originated this post an the trolls try and drag everyone all though all the same BS that has been debunked time and again.

And people wonder why this country is circling the toilet bowl. Logic and reason has fled and every day we see continued examples of it in post such as yours!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Your tired arguments

I addressed the arguments you posted earlier which turned out to be false. The fact you have not defended yourself further on these tells me enough.

have been so thoroughly debunked

Where have they been debunked? Be specific please.

over the last year one only need do a google search to see the tons of evidence that he is not a natural born citizen

What evidence?? That his grandmother said he was born in Kenya? Which is actually his third step grandmother who said he was born in Hawaii on the full audio tape transcripts.

That Obama's online Hawaiian birth certificate was fake... because a couple of nothings said so on a rightwing fringe website?

Come on, list this evidence. Iv addressed your lies so far so why not throw more of them around here.

I don't waste my time arguing

Its not that you dont want to waste your time, its that you were caught out spreading disinformation in your last argument now you want to run. Thats fine by me, it just further proves my point about birthers.

Goodbye.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Obama's short form birth certificate presented is also considered authentic by Hawaiian officials:

"They're just words," said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. "That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii."

"There's only one form of birth certificate," she said, and it's been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

(Bold/underline by myself for emphasis.)

Didn't the State of Hawaii port all their Birth Certificate Records into digital form in the year 2001? If that is true, why did she say it's been the same system used since the 1980s...

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by centurion1211
And the award for the weakest rationalization

Well it goes right back to your argument that this mans short form state verified birth certificate is not good enough, yet this never mattered for the previous 43 presidents. It really tells you about the motives behind people in the birther movement.

According to you George Washington might not be legitimate because he didn't have along form birth certificate?

Actually I never made any such claim infact I never mentioned George Washington in this thread. So why are you lying about what Im saying?

It never mattered for previous presidents because they and their supporters willingly complied with the laws and the constitution.

Oh, and
none of their wives EVER said they were born in some other country in a public speech.

You said ALL previous presidents, of which Washington was the first. No lie here - at least from me.

Either think through what you're saying BEFORE you post it, or have the cojones to stand by what you've said instead of trying to spin it like the obama administration does.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
So what does that make that white, aged American wearing the tartan trousers & the USS Iowa skipcap ?

A golfer with poor fashion sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

Actually, my post wasn't to emphasize the Kenyan-Born part, but to emphasize the fact that Obama's political career stumbled upon a lucky break involving a sex scandal of his opponent

Lucky break?
Lucky break?

Are you serious?

Do a little research and you will see that Axelrod orchestrated the whole thing by illegally opening the divorce records of Ryan.An omen of the way things are to be done in the soetoro regime!

Allah damn the united states of infidel Amerika.

We are all screwed!And the U.S. obamanazi's still think this lying,terrorist,criminal is the savior of America.
I hope they die first!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What would it take for you to emerge from your cool-aid haze and see this man for who he is?

The obvious intelligence with witch you write is in direct contrast to the blind and almost childlike allegence you feel for this pretender.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
It never mattered for previous presidents because they and their supporters willingly complied with the laws and the constitution.

And what is it that you comply to the laws of the consitution for eligibility? You have the electors and congress verify your eligibility which is exactly what Obama went through on December 15th. If you would please be so kind as to what the other presidents did differently as requested by the constitution, that'd be appreciated.

none of their wives EVER said they were born in some other country

Neither did Obama's wife. She did not say he was born in Kenya. The fact is your taking on your evidence off what context of what others say and thats all you have so far. It means little to nothing in proving he was born off US soil. Now if you can get Kenyan officials to confirm his birth there, that'd be something.

You said ALL previous presidents

Exactly, get me ALL the long form birth certificates of the previous presidents, confirm that they ALL presented their long form birth certificates before or during their times as presidents and I will gladly agree that Obama should release his.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

What would it take for you to emerge from your cool-aid haze

Just like the rest here all you do is troll and and speculate. It does little to nothing to prove this man was born off US soil. If you intend to be serious over Obama's eligibility you'd change your tone because with an attitude like that no court room will take you seriously, and none have for the previous 64 birther lawsuits.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I distinctly recall Bush being REQUIRED to produce his records for everything under the sun, including some of his more personal records, and regardless of how damning some of them were, he handed them over.

Your recall is not "distinct" by any means...

What records we have of GWs time at yale were leaked...he never released them.

His service records...what records we have from his Air National Guard time were obtained via lawsuits..and much of it is still unavailable
en.wikipedia.org...

His criminal record with regards to DUIs and Cocaine usage is still fuzzy.
He only admitted the DUI after it was "leaked" to the press and reached a point where he could no longer deny it.

What do you "remember him handing over"?? Seems a far cry from "everything under the sun"....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You're trying way too hard. The birthers are not about discussing the possibility of Obama being born elsewhere. They have a deep seeded desire for him to have been born elsewhere. They need him to have been born elsewhere. Their minds are made up and no amount of common sense will persuade them otherwise. They need a Nazi conspiracy to point at and yell toward I guess.

Man A: Obama is really Kenyan and therefore an imposter!

Man B: Here is Obama's long form birth certificate which proves that he is in fact a natural born American.

Man A:
Well.. Well.. His name is Hussein! He's still bad!

[edit on 5-4-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The obama faithful trolls have the same agenda; continue to repeat the same tired disproven debunked tripe over and over, never address the facts, obfuscate, name call, and label. And when you direct them to the facts they simply cry prove it over and over again even though it's already been proven over and over.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! It is nothing but a concerted effort to distract and divide. They are not here to prove a point because they can't, they are here to keep people divided and arguing while obama and his ilk and handlers dismantle what little is left of our once free republic

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If all this is true about the president, why can't you make it stick?

It would be different if mainstream Republicans were seriously calling for Obama's impeachment on this basis, but they are not.

Just a talking shop.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Or Hawaii, so why in the world did Michelle Obama said Africa/Kenya was Obama's home country?...

The Obama fans, of course, and like always will try to defend him, but it is just too much of a coincidence that she would say this...and sorry but she didn't say anything about "spirituality", as i know the Obama fans will try to claim "maybe she meant spiritually"...

Now I am doubting he was born in Hawaii, or anywhere in the U.S.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darpaint5

Why?.... Oh boy...I guess Obama doesn't have the most powerful office under his command..... Of course he, and those under his command could never be able to hide anything....

There is also the fact that Obama has been broomed to the presidency, and he has powerful allies, many of whom were leftist their whole life, and others who always were preaching hated for years and Obama attended such services...

I always found it strange how the OBama fans could defend such facts, or just dismiss them when he himself admitted to have been part of the congregation of that hateful preacher.

I don't care if you are white or black, if you preach hatred against a people you are a hateful person.

But of course the Obama fans, and ironically many of them whiter than milk, will claim everyone that doubts him is white, and a racist...

BTW, why was this put in the "U.S. Political Madness"?.... For crying outloud this came out of Michelle Obama's mouth.....

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

WOW...nice excuse...and what is your home country?.... Would you tell us?....

What keeps bothering me is that EVERY thread that happens to question President OBama in any way is always sent to this forum... It doesn't even matter if it comes straight from the horses mouth...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
"When took our trip to Africa & visited his home country in Kenya."

Sounds pretty clear to me. She slipped up & didn't realise it.

Obama is Kenyan.

Can anyone give a date to this video please?

His home country in that statement could indicate his heritage. His father was Kenyan. And I'm sure his father would have taught him that heritage. He was born in Hawaii. The Birth cert is there. He's released copies of live birth. A nurse on duty even wrote down the Musical name. THe birther thing has and always will be bogus. Move onto what he's doing in office, something relevant. He's making enough of an effort to destroy America there that you could have a lethera of topics without subscribing to nonsense like this.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
just

noticed this..

and with only 95 flags .................................

this s/b flagged to Jupiter and back !!!

come on ATS ..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join