Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama : Obama's home country : Kenya

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Are we really going to do the "har har amerika is the best place on earth"schtick so soon?

What is the point of a constitution if it isn't open to change I agree, but you claim it to be the best in the world, but say it can be made better, but aren't open to criticism because it's un-american?

Also, yes im so 'super-sure' you follow the constitution to the word in america, I dont recall any other threads on presidential candidates submitting their candidacy too late but still being allowed to run in certain states(!).

But if we bend the rules a little here and a little there it magically doesn't count right?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Xadaz]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz
Are we really going to do the "har har amerika is the best place on earth"schtick so soon?

What is the point of a constitution if it isn't open to change I agree, but you claim it to be the best in the world, but say it can be made better, but aren't open to criticism because it's un-american?

Also, yes im so 'super-sure' you follow the constitution to the word in america, I dont recall any other threads on presidential candidates submitting their candidacy too late but still being allowed to run in certain states(!).

But if we bend the rules a little here and a little there it magically doesn't count right?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Xadaz]

No, what I am saying is that the Constitution is to be adhered to. Especially when we're talking about the presidency. Of course the document isn't perfect. I was being sarcastic with you. The fact of the matter is, ppl aren't upset because they think he's Kenyan. They're upset because they think a law is being broken. Kenya isn't the variable in the equation that is stirring the pot. It's a legal issue, not a moral one. And no, I do not ever think it's acceptable to bend the constitution. If you begin to bend something, you're making it succeptable to a lot more problems. A piece of legislation is only effective when it's followed obviously. Otherwise why have it?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
LOL at the lengths people will go to try and justify this imposter. He spent millions to hide his birth certificate and records, he got a scholarship for foreign students, his grand mother said he was born in Kenya, and Michelle is culturally an American, home country means where you were born and she spit it out clear as day. People have been convicted of murder on less evidence.

I knew it wouldn't take long for the apologist to come out in hoards on this thread and try to spin the indefensible. I think everyone should send this video to every military person you know so they know the man who is supposed to be thier commander and chief is an imposter!

As Americans we simply can no longer let this stand there is overwhelming evidence this man is an imposter you don't spend that kind of money hiding your birth records unless you have something to hide.

To the mentally challenged trying to say Michelle didn't really mean what she said you just prove how brainwashed you really are and make yourselves look more and more foolish. Just trying to dismiss it is not going to make it go away this time!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by hawkiye

www.abovetopsecret.com...

line 2

Is meaningless!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Why is it meaningless? I found it to be not only interesting, but extremely apropos. If men with Kenyan lineage refer to their fathers home country as their home country then what's the problem?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by hawkiye

www.abovetopsecret.com...

line 2

Is meaningless!

"Is meaningless!" Hmmm? Well now that we know you want the man to have been born in Kenya, we understand the conversation will go nowhere with you. The above link is informative in LEARNING how Kenyan culture differs from ours in that one's home country is soley based on the birthplace of one's father. But we will just throw that away because Obama's middle name is Hussein and he's an imposter I suppose.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Obama was raised in American culture in Hawaii, Michelle was raised in American culture and she is the one who said it. Not to mention all the other evidence. AS I said people have been convicted of murder on much less.

It appears that the trolls strategies is to overwhelm and clutter these threads with thier ridiculous tripe so people have to wade through so much of their non-sense they give up. Seems to be a concerted effort here as of late.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Clutter the thread???

What is clutter, someone teaching us about how Kenyans view what their home country is, or someone saying something like "not to mention all the other evidence". I would say the latter is the clutter. The other thread is clearly showing exactly why Michelle Obama said what she did. Now I realize it's boring and that conspiracy is a lot more entertaining, but that does not seem to be the case here. Why are you not believing that Kenyans view their home country as the place of their fathers birth? It's like your mind is made up and you're refusing to acknowledge what the other OP is trying to teach you. It matters as it's more than relevant.

Give us links to the evidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychoses

From that article:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Not the first time political developments are ignited by sex scandals...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
He spent millions to hide his birth certificate and records,

Who told you he spent millions? People have been making this claim with nothing to show for it. Wheres the evidence that Obama's lawyer spent millions?

The majority of these lawsuits have amounted to nothing to the point where the Lawyer for Obama merely needed to appear and not spend anything for it. As for spending millions to hide records, why would Obama or any normal citizen for that matter have to spend millions to hide records they are not obligated by law to release?

he got a scholarship for foreign students,

I never heard of this one, reference please.

his grand mother said he was born in Kenya,

Thats another birther lie.

First of all that was not his grandmother, it was Obama's fathers third step mother. Obama and his third former step grandmother do not know each other in person even at that.

Second of all his third step grandmother clearly stated Obama was born in Hawaii on the audio tape and Obama snr was born in Kenya,

Third of all, the audio tape in itself is not authenticated so you are taking the source by its word as authentic. You who insist on Obama not provided enough evidence of eligibility will be the complete hypocrite to take the authenticity of an audio tape by word.

Stop lying and put the evidence where your mouth is.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

That is not the original article from AP. That article with 'Kenyan born' Obama written in it was a modification to the original AP article that made now mention of that:

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

legacy.signonsandiego.com...

Stop spreading birther lies. Doing so only further proves that you are a complete hypocrite in accusing Obama over evidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Actually, my post wasn't to emphasize the Kenyan-Born part, but to emphasize the fact that Obama's political career stumbled upon a lucky break involving a sex scandal of his opponent. Not the first time sex scandals generate political twists.

As for me spreading lies, I think the judge is still out on that one, regardless of how some of you claim it is the ultimate truth that Obama was born in Hawaii.

The difference being that I keep an open mind since I wasn't there when he was born, wherever that may be.

Having said that, the attempts at killing or derailing this thread by people who believe Obama was born in Hawaii without having witnessed his birth there are astonishing.

My parents home country is automatically mine? That's just grasping at straws imo...

Now, for some personal disclosure, I don't know where he was born, that I'm certain of. I don't care where he was born either, because I know whoever gets the spot in the white house has to be a slithering slime ball crook willing to squeeze the masses in favor of the Owners. As for this Birth issue, I suspect they're keeping it alive, just in case. Imagine CNN informing the nation that the President will be impeached because a bunch of right wing racists exposed his true nationality... Martial Law on a silver platter.

But yeah, some of you obviously have a dog in this fight which imo is clouding your judgement and debate ettiquette & skill. Something to ponder, if you can be honest to yourself and acknowledge it, that is.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist
Having said that, the attempts at killing or derailing this thread by people who believe Obama was born in Hawaii without having witnessed his birth there are astonishing.

Can people account for witnessing the births of our previous presidents? Can people here account for long form birth certificates from every single president previously? Can anybody here account for every president having state officials confirm their birthrights?

The fact is nobody can. What we have at best are constitutional guidelines. Those are for congress to hold responsibility over eligibility. The notion that congress somehow missed this out, that McCain and Hillary somehow ignored it, that the FBI and CIA somehow ignored it, it a very far fetched theory.

My parents home country is automatically mine?

Are your parents of african descent?

I don't know where he was born, that I'm certain of.

You dont know where the president was born anymore than the last 43 presidents prior to him. You are making the exception here.

I suspect they're keeping it alive

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

Wish I could give you more than one star. Your post was about the most well-rounded and fair observation of the situation that I've seen.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by OldDragger

Oh noes so it's me? What? You've been here since 2006 so you've certainly read hundreds of my posts that blasted Bush for every crime he committed?

Don't try that democrat-republican BS on me, it won't work.

S & F for finding and posting this.

Can't wait to see how this plays out here and in the news.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Oh come on, she didn't say he was born there, did she?

Obama's home country should not be construed as meaning his place of birth, nor his current residence.

Obama is an American/Kenyan/Muslim/Christan hybrid.

Quite an original piece of work if you ask me.

Most original puppet we've had in the white house to date.

Where is your home town?

Were you born there?

I was born in my home town ...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
I love it. Since Obama has been officially elected, a whole sh%$storm of people have been going bats%$^t trying to come up with any reason to get these democrats out of office. Even when it meant compromising healthcare reform while they all kept whining and bickering like little girls. If you all tried this hard with Bush, we might have made him a one term president.Personally, I don't care if Obama was born in Kenya. If he was, he wouldn't have been living there for too long anyway. My cousin was born in Italy, and is also an American citizen. But he wouldn't have this problem if he became president because he's not __________ ....

[edit on 3-4-2010 by patent98310]

It's in the U.S. constitution that the president must be a nutural born U.S. citizen.

Doesn't matter at all what you think is OK.

BTW, is there any part of the constitution that you think we should pay attention to - as in it's the law of the land?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist

Can people account for witnessing the births of our previous presidents? Can people here account for long form birth certificates from every single president previously? Can anybody here account for every president having state officials confirm their birthrights?

And the award for the weakest rationalization attempt on this thread (and maybe even the history of ATS) goes to - Southern Guardian

According to you George Washington might not be legitimate because he didn't have along form birth certificate? But wait! What if there was no such thing back then?

Unfortunately for obama and his suppporters - such as you - there is such a thing as a long form birth certificate now and there was in Hawaii when obama was born - but not in Kenya ...

[edit on 4/4/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
And the award for the weakest rationalization

Well it goes right back to your argument that this mans short form state verified birth certificate is not good enough, yet this never mattered for the previous 43 presidents. It really tells you about the motives behind people in the birther movement.

According to you George Washington might not be legitimate because he didn't have along form birth certificate?

Actually I never made any such claim infact I never mentioned George Washington in this thread. So why are you lying about what Im saying?

Unfortunately for obama and his suppporters - such as you - there is such a thing as a long form birth certificate now and there was in Hawaii when obama was born

Obama's long form does exist and Fukino herself from the healthcare department confirmed its existence and the fact it lists Hawaii as Obama's birth place. But obviously she didnt show it to you personally right? The black man didnt show you personally that his eligible, and thats what its about to the core.

So, continue your lies and disinformation like the rest, but at the end of the day we all know that this isnt about the constitution. Its about ignoring the results of the 2008 elections, its about personal issues with the president that have little to nothing to do with the problems facing this nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join