It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama To Resign Over Conspiracy Theories

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't think it can be anymore obvious of how ATS is controlled by the gov. pawns
this is so retarded. Obama himself and his fruadulent presidency is an April fools for the ages. ATS is beyond pathetic and provides absutely nothing of use. It's simply a tool to keepthe rodent wheel turning. As most real truth seekers have already realized about the conspiracy truthing. It only leads to more circles and retracking of the same steps.
Please realize that the (conspiracy) war is a planned track you will run over and over till it means nothing. Find truth for yourself and reality will show you the reality that you live in. Wake up ats cuz your still just napping

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
nebber mind

[edit on 033030p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 033030p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
HA HA April Fools...though too bad it isnt real...well we can only dream!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Theyre Here

April fools!!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

When asked about the reason for President Obama's sudden, and unprecedented, change of heart, Emanuel was uncharacteristically revealing. "President Obama," he said, "has been spending a great deal of time on Internet chat rooms and blogs, most specifically one called abovetopsecret.com."

now that in it self is interesting well members the prez is a member also ?

a snipit from the threaded site

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Even though this is obviously an April Fools, it's actually a bit of a slap in the face to us conspiracy theorist.

"He believes someone in the Air Force has a stolen nuclear weapon, that Chinese hackers have back-doors into government systems, that there are secret government agencies in contact with aliens, and has even summoned members of the 9-11 Commission to the White House next week for a closed-door meeting where he said, and I quote, 'heads will roll.'"

They get to admit to it in the public domain, taunting us.....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Now the people will have a new Commander in Chief to complain about and I would bet my last dollar the new one won't be any better. I feel sorry for my children and grand children and I'm grateful that I got to live in the time I did because this nation is going to see allot more turbulent times in the near future. My life is over and I feel sorry for what you young folks will have to go through. I wonder if it was the birth certificate stuff? Maybe Obama can have some peace now. I always said that anyone who ran for president must be insane so maybe he took some meds and finally came around. Here comes more war and economic depression for all the FNG's.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07

Now the people will have a new Commander in Chief to complain about and I would bet my last dollar the new one won't be any better. I feel sorry for my children and grand children and I'm grateful that I got to live in the time I did because this nation is going to see allot more turbulent times in the near future. My life is over and I feel sorry for what you young folks will have to go through. I wonder if it was the birth certificate stuff? Maybe Obama can have some peace now. I always said that anyone who ran for president must be insane so maybe he took some meds and finally came around. Here comes more war and economic depression for all the FNG's.

What???

Did you read the thread?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I totally knew this was april fools (H)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to If this is April Fools I've been owned. But it wounln't surprise me if he did step down. Personally I think he should (for his own sanity) if nothing else.post by ablue07

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to No I didn't I saw Obama resigned. Classic case of don't read the thread oh well disregard duh me dummy mepost by blupblup

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
And you beleive this????? This really deserves a "Yeah Right" to the fullest extent.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I call this disinformation.
THe president is actually visiting ATS frequently. But nobody wants you to know that, so they make an april fools joke.

or is it?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
President Obama To Resign Over Conspiracy Theories
uh-huh we should be so lucky !

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

You have no idea just how close yor joke was

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
90 flags
too funny.

Does anybody actually read the source?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If i could give this another S&F i would. This is a corker been thinking bout it all day ha ha.
The thing is though..................

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think it is better to avoid all kinds of media on this day and make up a good prank yourself
....then maybe for once the joke is not on you

p.s nice work with the NYTimes page though

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I knew it was April Fool's from the start and yet I still clicked on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
April fools lol !! but to slam ATS like that that is very bad I wonder if there any truth to that seeing that Its from New York Times aka atsnews but way at the bottom April Fool contributed reporting A version of this article never appeared in print on April 1, 2010, on page A1 of any newspaper anywhere.

These Government Programs (CIA FBI NSA +_____+ fill the blank ) in Facility's are Members ( Dis-info Agents ? ) are involved in some form of an Government Agency I believe this as some results when question on some members in threads in Different Forums on this site are more than one person (team )? as there too quick to respond as they are the Best Speed reader ever and Fastest web searcher ever and a photographic memory that seem to think they know all the answers yes there very much beautiful minds here but what im talking here is the response time to some members look at a response time the ( timestamps )

doe's any member thinks the same ? i think there's some members that are but i will not reveal them as i do not want to be the first one to stir the bull

There even a ATS Member that claims to a police officer ( posted recently) about an FBI Agent That Said the Government look's at AboveTopSecret.com

thats funny lol,

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join