It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama To Resign Over Conspiracy Theories

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
People should read the pages until the very last line...

April Fool contributed reporting A version of this article never appeared in print on April 1, 2010, on page A1 of any newspaper anywhere.

President Obama To Resign Over Conspiracy Theories

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"One source believes that the President has even created a persona, so as to post messages on the web site's blog and chat rooms."

President Obama Aka Phage

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
hahahaha Nice one!

Had me fooled there until I saw "atsnews.com" on my browser. Gotta love April Fool's day

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
April Fools ....no has to be it obviously is....lol

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Theyre Here

Only to dare to dream.

I almost got excited when I woke up for my daily dose of ATS, then I remembered that it was April 1st.

There is one underlying message of truth to the entire thing that no one is pointing out.

TPTB obviously knew how riled up this would get everyone if they did this prank.
Especially by publishing it in the NY Times (owned and operated as a front for the Mystery Schools).
They know that this is coming to a head and this is their way of rubbing our noses in it.

In psychology it is referred to as learned helplessness.

Even though this may appear as a benign joke, don't think for a second that this is a harmless prank.

People who will indiscriminately kill millions do not believe in harmless pranks.

They want us to know that there is NOTHING that we can do about this. PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cookiesneedlovetoo

Phage is a bit too openly pompous to be Obama in disguise.

Obama makes you like the fact that he is feeding you half truths and leading you to a ill-formed conclusion.

Phage forces it down our throats.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
This thread is great and filled with humor. Signals signature was the best part though. For anyone hunting for it go to page 6 and look for buddy Jesus in the avatar.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by ventian]

Thanks but I had to change it....too many hate U2Us

Some people were PISSED and 1 guy foe'd me

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
[edit on 1-4-2010 by joeofthemountain]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You had me until I read this

"President Obama," he said, "has been spending a great deal of time on Internet chat rooms and blogs, most specifically one called abovetopsecret.com."

and I looked up at the browser bar , I won't lie though... for a good 15 seconds my jaw was on the floor.

Happy april fools day

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onasty
ATS is beyond pathetic and provides absutely nothing of use.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel

On topic -

Thanks, I needed a chuckle today.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I hate April fools... I really do.

2nd line. sorry for the 1 liner, not much else to say on the matter.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was some staffer, somewhere in that vast administration, who actually does monitor the internet and may possibly brief someone close to the president from time to time. It wouldn't hurt.

I read the first paragraph in disbelief. Then I saw it was the New York Times! They have to be credible, right? A sucker's reaction. If it had linked Fox I would have been suspicious beginning with the headline.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fail.. I was reporting all to my dad.. and then I saw it..

Happy april fool's day guys... lol

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Most of ATS is Aprils fools!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I actually like April's Fools Day. It's a fun day and it can be fun calling out the poorly thought out jokes from others and ruin their whole day lol.

That being said, this was funny a read but I do personally have a problem with it as it violates the very first rule of ATS's T&C.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Now I have no doubt that the OP meant for this to be funny (as it is April Fool's Day) but to my knowledge the T&C does not take a day off. I will not call for the banning of the OP, I feel as though the OP's intent was strictly meant for comedy's sake and not to maliciously deceive, however he should at the very least be warned and this thread moved to HOAX instead of being in the Breaking News Section.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

very true

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
all i can say is...

APRIL FOOLS!

you almost had me there... ALMOST!

i checked the link... a NY times article on ATSnews.com LOL

clever

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Theyre Here

HAhahaha!!!

You almost had me fooled!

At the bottom of page I read "April Fool contributer."

Nice.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
But just imagine for a moment or two that this thread was true and not a April Fools prank...

Obama could turn the whole world around by doing such actions. He could shift us out of a collision course with the abyss and send us up into the clouds.

There would be dancing in the streets.

The use of antidepressant drugs amongst the population would drop to near zero levels.

Hope would be restored at last.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thank you for that GREAT April Fools. I used this to play on my hubby and he actually started to believe it until he got to the very end..and then realized...he's been fooled.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join