It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well here I am. I'm sure many will refer to me as the "revolution man" of ATS - spiting all watchers in government and speaking my mind regardless. Sadly, the time for me to speak my mind and convince people openly has come and gone. To those who have received my message and open your minds to what can be achieved if the people stand together as one, then you have nothing further to do but to wait and prepare. However, for those that are still not convinced, keep my words with you in the days to come and reflect on them to make your choice in the future.

Perhaps in a more free America, I would be able to openly let my voice be heard - calling for the revolution to end the corruption in Washington DC and bring about the Constitutional Republic that we were supposed to have, that many yearn for. However, in a world where people like I am already criticized, the government stops at nothing to spread their words and their fear against the militias and the revolutionaries here to defend the Constitution. Some may be to distracted to see it, others may have noticed immediately - but these raids this past weekend were only the beginning.

Defenders of our Constitution have become the new "Iraq" and now the powers that be will begin their tirade to demonize and destroy any opposition to their reign. They will stop at nothing to create the enemy they desire out of our ranks and pave the way for their complete and utter destruction of the Constitution liberties we are guaranteed by our creator.

Time grows short and it will soon be time for everybody who is on the fence to make a choice :

-to fight for freedom

or

-to watch it die.

This time calls for us to be steadfast in our wills and always conscious of our surrounding. The enemy will seek to infiltrate our groups and to destroy out fighting spirit - we must not let that happen. The time when we could preach openly for the cause now comes to a close, for with every word we speak we are placing ourselves at risk of annihilation and we will do no good dead or incarcerated when the time for the real battle begins.

Our battle cries, from now on must be silent - but must remain vigilant to our cause. We must place our trust only in those who are closest to us and always be weary of those who would seek to infiltrate and dismember our ranks from the inside. The Constitution and our liberties will survive only so long as we survive to protect them - that includes each and every person that when push comes to shove they are willing to die for their freedom.

All that has happened in the last decade is not reached a head. The powers that be in America have pushed the people against a wall and are not taking out every one of their last defenses. Piece by pieces the morale of the people grows weaker, and the the fear grows wider, accommodating everyone. Just as our wills grow stronger, our voices grow weaker as they ignore us even more.

Now is not the time for brash action and boastful talking to jeopardize the cause. Let it be known that I still follow through with my course of action, and this changes nothing - only that this will be the last post I make that openly talks about that cause. This country is sinking - politically, economically, morally... peaceful demonstrations won't change it, the voting booths won't change it, only one this will - and you all know where I stand on that front.

Regardless, as I have said before, the time will come. The tipping point draws near. Some will reach their limits before others and will have no choice but to retaliate. However, daft acts of terrorism and killing innocents is not the way to go about bringing a change to this country. I ask all would be revolutionaries to reiterate their plans of action and instead focus on the big picture - preparing for the day that you will be needed to fight the big fight and restore this country to its prestige. Now is the time for our patient suffering, and we will patiently suffer until they least expect it.

Know that it will not be the revolutionaries and defenders of the Constitution that initiate a war - it will be those in power who seek to destroy us. When that time comes I, along with thousands, if not millions will be ready and waiting.

Do not lose hope for the flag still stands, and so long as the flag remains high - we have not yet lost. In fact, we have not yet begun to fight. Though I will refrain from this point forward about my musings as the poster child of "my revolution" the idea remains alive inside me and all who have taken heed of my posts and my warnings. However, from this point on I am simply a normal poster like and each every one of you. All I ask is that when the time comes, to any that have read my posts before, and you stand having to make that choice, that decision that will decide the fate of this country - I hope you can make the choice clearly and with a clean conscience for the betterment of our world.

Until then, see you on the boards, and later still - see you on the battlefield.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Im allready fighting with my big mouth
Letting people know it a great weapon.
But Im also like many others ready for the Evil that comes our way. And we will come out swinging.
Pray for each other...because its gonna get worse before it gets better.

But I am not going underground , but stand tall and become a pain in the wazoo for the NWO

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

best of luck my friend
if ya see me at the Capital
come over and say HI

I'll be the ugly dude
lmao

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
S & F, I wanted to post in a few different threads today but I chose this one. Watching our country turn so quickly in such a short time has many people (who are aware) upset, worried, confused and also in denial/disbelief. I can post a long list with attachments to prove my points but I think everyone or 99% of those on ATS already know.

IMHO:

I just want the Gov. spook who's reading these threads to know something, I know you already know or can find out exactly who every single one of us are. When you do this you find that for the most part we're honest, law abiding, hard working, frustrated citizens of the United States of America. We've served our country in all branches of the military we've done the right thing, paid our taxes, contribute to society...

Some of us have made mistakes in life and have grown to be better people for it. You know in your heart that there is a major problem in our country that has been growing like a cancer for some time now. All I want you to know is that we are you and you are us. We're your brother,father,sister, mother. We are not the enemy.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
S & F, I wanted to post in a few different threads today but I chose this one. Watching our country turn so quickly in such a short time has many people (who are aware) upset, worried, confused and also in denial/disbelief. I can post a long list with attachments to prove my points but I think everyone or 99% of those on ATS already know.

Such a short time? Really?

I'd say the rise of the National Security State goes back to 47 or so. Then in the 60s things got weird and cool and crazy for a bit, but Rock 'em Sock 'em Dick Nixon came along and after that the descent into a paranoid police state was inevitable, though Nixon paid with his political life. If it ever really kicked into high gear, it would have been during the Clinton years. Then it went into overdrive under Bush the Younger--I mean that's when we really made blank paper of the Constitution. From here on out, it's just going to be steadily eroding civil liberties combined with kleptocratic corporate welfare as the capital slowly drains from the US and heads to Eastern markets. Soon enough, the country will be a desiccated husk but it won't matter because everybody with the resources will have gotten out or moved behind a big sturdy gate.

Incidentally, if I were going to preach Revolution, I don't think I'd use the Constitution as my guide. Maybe the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights, emphasizing the separation of Church and State, the right to bear arms (and arm bears and all points in-between) and freedom of speech in particular. Most of the other amendments are just things decent people consider common sense these days.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oh man... this was such a revolutionary film when it first came out how could you not have seen it? I saw it as a child (...well teenager) I still have problems talking about it with some people who think it ENCOURAGES racism... Some people need to actually watch it...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IsThereLifeOnMars

Don't have it in me tonight for a pissing match about a time line. I just wanted to say what I posted.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
why are you guys placing the constitution into god hood. it is just something that is written a few hundred years ago and is obsolete. you refer to it like it was a person.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
reply to post by IsThereLifeOnMars

Don't have it in me tonight for a pissing match about a time line. I just wanted to say what I posted.

Nah, dude. No pissing match.

Just wanted to point out that there is a difference between "the time when a lot of people finally realized they should freak out" and the actual progress of the erosion of civil liberties. Amusingly enough, people seem to just be realizing that the draconian measures they cheered with loud, strong, proud, patriotic voices when Bush the Younger strutted around in his soldier suit and declared the beginning of a new crusade didn't magically disappear once the magic Christian left the White House.

Peace dude. Punk rock. Deal with it.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
why are you guys placing the constitution into god hood. it is just something that is written a few hundred years ago and is obsolete. you refer to it like it was a person.

It's perceived obsolescence is usually followed by an ill conceived notion that somehow freedom is not under threat, and that tyranny can no longer exist. I think the last decade of our lives have proved your assertion false and misguided.

Usually people who say that know very little about the Constitution, it's history, and the thousands of years of philosophical development that led to it's writing.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

If you think the constitution is obsolete, then you should probably move to another country, for the Constitution of the United States of America will never be obsolete.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I gave a star to the person who posted ...Why do yall place so much faith in a piece of paper like it were a god or something ..
This is what happens when people place all their faith in MANKIND and NOT ON GOD the creator ...The LORD JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY ONE we can place our FAITH AND HOPE IN TO FIX THIS MESS >..WHY ? Because he showed his LOVE FOR US on that cross he did something not for himself but for MANKIND (ALL OF US ) ..he could have not chose to die and just used his power to CREMATE the entire earth (like he did in the flood) ...but he decided to SPARE us total anihilation (with showing mercy towards us)and he knew he was gonna RISE FROM THE DEAD because he is GOD and he has that power to do that ..now he wants to RAISE all of us from the DEAD (spiritually speaking as well as literally ) but he cannot do that till we GET OUR EYES OFF THE THINGS OF THE WORLD which are pretty petty when you look at the total overall picture of how people are just as messed up spiritually as our economy is and yet NO ONE CARES about that do they ? .....

I have said this a million times ..and I will keep saying this ...MAN DID THIS ..MAN BROUGHT ALL OF THIS ON ...mankind created this total disaster mess we are seeing in our world ...HIS GREED,His LOve of money (as his god) his love of POWER etc etc etc ................
What makes any one of you think since MANKIND brought us to this mess that MANKIND can get us out of it ? He cannot and he will not WHY NOT ? Because of his fleshly earthly desires and ego (PRIDE) of MANKIND which he was born with ....and will continue to FEED IT till it turns and EATS HIM (spiritually speaking ) .............................

Get your eyes off saving yourselves folks ..if we could do that we would have already done it ....
There is only ONE who can save and that is the one with ALL THE REAL POWER ..the Lord Jesus Christ ..

Do what you will ....but someday yes a choice is gonna have to be made ..
But not whether or not there is a revolution but whether or not you wanna die in this mess or live in a heavenly abode which Jesus went to prepare for us when this whole mess is over with ..

I know yall hate preaching ..but thats my 2 Cents ...
At least for now I can still put my 2 cents in ....

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I must say, you have demonstrated a profound ignorance that our country is plagued with, and it is quite sad.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Well, good luck in your underground adventures. I may not be marching in protest, but I am waiting for them to try and drag me to the camps, and when they do, it will not be pretty. May the force be with you.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Actually the American Constitution is probably the finest document ever penned by man as far as freedom is concerned and is the amalgamation of centuries of struggle against the rule of kings and tyrants. Every constitution written since then by freedom loving peoples borrows heavily from it, but none have surpassed it in terms of the deconstruction of monarchy.

Far from dead, the US Constitution could not be more relevant today in this time of openly advancing tyranny. Your distain for it either shows youre ignorant to the processes of history, or you have a distain for freedom itself. Please, show us a better framework for securing the liberty of the common man, or kindly, shut up.

And btw this is coming from a Canadian.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, I have never been one to run from a fight when it was needed... and this is a fight that is vitally important...

I make my stand and I fight with all americans that will take up the cause...of fighting for our nation and our rights and the constitution.

The enemy might get me, but I swear before all of you... they will indeed earn it...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Because frankly it is the constitution that guarentess you to be able to speak out on issues you do not like...and it is the men and women in the service now and those past that fought to make sure you can speak out and have the rights you do enjoy...

obsolete??? Not a chance in hell

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

No thanks...I'm fine where I'm at.

And the Constitution is fine too...no need for you to defend it.

Internet revolutions only go so far...and then they die...just like this one is. But don't worry...I'm sure you have said enough to put yourself on a few watchlists. So when they tap your phones...don't cry about it...because you gave them more than enough reasons to do it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You sound like the Obama Administration. You kind of sound like most of the government atm actually. Question...are you employed by the current government?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join