It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[reply to post by Simplynoone
Remember, it is because of the freedom we fight for that you are allowed to believe and preach how you want - and it is within the Constitution that the rights given to us by the "Creator" (whomever that may be to you) are enumerated.

While faith in "God" can get you so far, you have to be willing to do what faith would have you do. Faith in turn is intertwined with fate and the revolution for the freedom of man is my fate and the fate of many others.]

No sir the Lord God of heaven (the CREATOR) is the reason why we are allowed to believe and preach and have any freedoms at all ...did he send men to help do that YES ..but not with violence (and dont even bring up the OT because NO ONE IN THE NT ever did anything violently) ...........
The real people who have real faith in GOD know that he is the one with all power and he and he alone CONTROLS THINGS ...and when or if I am put in a position to fight (physically)for my life or my freedoms I will not ...Neither Jesus or the Apostles or disciples EVER took up arms or fought physically with anyone ...not even when it was life or death situations ..
That same faith they had that it was a spiritual battle that can only be won in spirit is the faith that I will have until I die with them .........

I will say that they never ran and hid either ...(To the OP) you cant hide from GOD...and you cant hide from the inevitable ..
Facing things head on (with a clear and level head) is the only way to actually deal with stuff because if you dont it will still eventually rear its head again at ya and force you to face your troubles ..

well not meaning to be disrespectful towards you and your creator.... but I do not see him down here fighting the battles so you can remain free...

I happen to think that perhaps the good lord happens to like his warriors a bit....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

Well I don't know about you, but I am not willing to commit TREASON against a constitutionally elected government. I would rather put people into office through a constitutional election that would change the laws in my favor.

You think that the government is doing something Unconstitutional? Either get yourself elected, and push to change the laws, elect someone you trust will change the laws, OR....

Hire a lawyer to sue the federal government and take the laws you think are so damn unconstitutional to the Supreme Court.

Of course you will probably bitch and whine and blather on about the only way is through killing a whole lot of people. But maybe you and the OP will one day figure out that no revolution is coming and you probably don't want to trust someone who wants to overthrow a constitutionally elected government through a violent revolution.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm still confused on what elements of the constitution have been broken or what justifies this idiocy. However if these people actually have any courage aside from acting tough behind their keyboards, at least the world will be rid of several idiots one way or another soon. I personally will enjoy the extra elbow room and higher grade of propaganda when they're gone. Something tells me though that they're just going to hide and bitch and moan for the next several years while making unfounded threats.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by InterestedDoubter]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This may be the biggest April Fool's Day prank in the history of the world. The website were this started was from the UK. Endtimes from the Youtube has made many untrue predictions.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
I just want the Gov. spook who's reading these threads to know something, I know you already know or can find out exactly who every single one of us are.

Assuming they even care. Delusions of grandeur notwithstanding, they probably don't.

I enjoy ATS for the creative thinking that's so easy to find here. However, that is somewhat hard to find among the Internet Tough Guys and the people who think they're SOOO dangerous to the Establishment that the gov't is watching them.

The first few times it was amusing. Now it's just sad.

But I guess whatever makes you feel like your life has meaning is worth shooting for.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Well I don't know about you, but I am not willing to commit TREASON against a constitutionally elected government. I would rather put people into office through a constitutional election that would change the laws in my favor.

Good points. I agree.

I would not try to attack a Constitutionally elected government.

However, this government wins through manipulation lies and voting fraud. They have been doing it several elections now that we know of, possibly longer. Stealing votes, having dead people vote, throwing out other votes, etc.

Therefore, we do not have a Constitutionally elected government anymore. It is now a coup by election fraudsters who work for corporations.

So basically our government is a legitimate target for being overthrown in any means necessary. Technically.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Some instances and irregularities have occurred in elections. I can't deny that. But overwhelmingly the process is quite constitutional and the people that are elected to our government are put there by the people.

Problem is, we need better people.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Assuming they even care. Delusions of grandeur notwithstanding, they probably don't.

I enjoy ATS for the creative thinking that's so easy to find here. However, that is somewhat hard to find among the Internet Tough Guys and the people who think they're SOOO dangerous to the Establishment that the gov't is watching them.

The first few times it was amusing. Now it's just sad.

But I guess whatever makes you feel like your life has meaning is worth shooting for.

Funny you sound more delusional than the ones you are criticizing. How coincidental.

You actually think the government would not care about people plotting to attack it...which is far more delusional than what you are condemning.

Of course the government watches dissenters for trouble making.

Your criticisms are pretty meaningless now that the crux of your post has been debunked.

The did pass the Patriot Act you know.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Some instances and irregularities have occurred in elections. I can't deny that. But overwhelmingly the process is quite constitutional and the people that are elected to our government are put there by the people.

Problem is, we need better people.

No it is not Constitutional.

Ron Paul was running for office. He was not allowed on the ballot in my state, and they even threatened to "Throw my Vote in the Trash" if i dared to vote for him.

WHY?

Because the Republicans and Democrats (1 party) have hijacked the system and use their corrupt BS to stifle any attempts to get a real democratic election going here.

Why are people like him not allowed in the important debates? Why does the media ignore them?

Oh yeah, because our system is BOUGHT AND OWNED by corporations!!!

This is 100% for sure a hijacked system, you cannot construe it any other way logically. You would be lying to yourself.

Therefore there is no such thing as legit elections anymore (if there ever was to begin with).

When only millionaires can afford to run for office in the first place, you have to start questioning who the system works for???

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Where were you eight years ago big guy? Remember the big election frauds? It's nice to know if I punch one of you people in the face it'll take eight years before you get mad.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ron Paul was running on the Republican Ticket. He lost the primaries, that's why he wasn't on the ballot!. Get over it. I would like to have seen Ron Paul elected too. But you don't see me throwing a temper tantrum because of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I hate Glenn Beck.

hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him.

Telling people to go underground and calling for revolutions.

Yeah, more violence should help.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by MIMRblazin]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedDoubter
I'm still confused on what elements of the constitution have been broken or what justifies this idiocy. However if these people actually have any courage aside from acting tough behind their keyboards,
[edit on 1-4-2010 by InterestedDoubter]

None. None have been broken but yet, Obama haters love to inflict fear upon others and try to provoke some hatred. Why? Well, the man they wanted lost the election. They can't get over it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If you go underground then you cant vote for someone better. How about trying to use the system the correct way. Stop being such sore losers and stand up for yourself. VOTE!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Wow, cause yeah posting here on ATS is gonna start a profound movement and everyone in all these separate states are gonna gather theirs guns, drive down to your state, and you will then do what?
I mean come on! Threads like these have no power to do anything, your just venting man, we all gotta do it sometimes, I get it your trying to incite people to move, but a conspiracy website of all places? It'll make us ALL look like lunatics

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by DOADOA

If you think the constitution is obsolete, then you should probably move to another country, for the Constitution of the United States of America will never be obsolete.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

Oh they are working on it my friend. The lefties believe althought they dont talk about it in public, that there are no such things as inalienable rights granted by the creator. The thought makes them sick.

Some my think I have come to this conclusion by deductive reasoning but indeed I have heard it out of their own mouths. They also see christains and parts of the consitution as the biggest road block to their ends. Heard this out of thier own faces as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Oh they are working on it my friend. The lefties believe althought they dont talk about it in public, that there are no such things as inalienable rights granted by the creator. The thought makes them sick.

Some my think I have come to this conclusion by deductive reasoning but indeed I have heard it out of their own mouths. They also see christains and parts of the consitution as the biggest road block to their ends. Heard this out of thier own faces as well.

Got proof? No? Just more paranoid hateriot rhetoric?

OOOooooo the left is out to get us!!! I've been hearing this idiocy for years now. You people are still in your trailers with your guns and the government check coming every week. So, what is this leftist agenda you people keep rambling about? Especially since you people can't seem to stop rambling about how you control the media now and you had your President who failed miserably. What is the leftist agenda?

Okay I'll tell you straight your face. The leftists are out to get you. You better sell all your belongings and run to the hills and for the love of christ watch out for conspiracy websites. That's where the evil leftists congregate.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Truer words were never spoken. Excellent post man.

I normally sit in the back round here. I read and learn but rarely sign in and rarer still reply. Yours demanded a salute.

I will see you out there, I'll be the guy who has your back.

Regards,

PJ

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedDoubter

Where were you eight years ago big guy? Remember the big election frauds? It's nice to know if I punch one of you people in the face it'll take eight years before you get mad.

Umm I was bitching about this 8 years ago?

When the election was stolen....

Trust me I've been here saying this for decades...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
If you go underground then you cant vote for someone better. How about trying to use the system the correct way. Stop being such sore losers and stand up for yourself. VOTE!

Right vote in your ONLY OTHER CHOICE.

Sarah Palin.

Enjoy your "real elections".

2012 will be a blast!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join