It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the followers of the Constitution - Time to go Underground

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Hey OP here is some really good advice

1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
1Pe 3:17 For [it is] better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Not everyone believes in God or follows your religious institution. Keep that in mind when posting.

But intriguing quotes

[edit on 1-4-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

You know I dont agree with the whole revolution idea. But that being said I do agree with many of the same principles you have I just want to get from point A to point B in a different way. We still have the right to vote and to freely assemble and for our voices to be heard.

Heck we dont even need a new system we just need for our elected representatives to be more honest and accountable to he people the represent. But taking up arms is out of the question at this point. Things are not that bad and we still have our rights to free speech and own a firearm.

Instead of going underground why not just follow my lead? I stand for many of the same things but I put the message across in a peaceful way. I think the only revolution we need is how we view the world and each other. And you dont need a gun to do that.

We need to be proud of America again not tear it apart. And we should all speak out both sides against all of the nut job radicals. They are terrorists not patriots.

Just like I always say to the progressives dont let you agenda blind you. Just because you dont agree with a person does not mean you have the right to silence them in anyway including threats.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
lemme guess, april fools?

cuz I'm so certain nothing is going to happen and we're going to keep living our lives, because every single one of these threads warning us to "watch out! our freedoomz at stake! FIGHT OR DIE" goes nowhere, all of their authors are still waiting for their "revolution".

no star and flag for you, sir, only a lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hum! Underground...underground?

hey, isn't it where the "elites" plans to go when tshtf in some near future?

How ironic!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Head the propaganda
Get your tea-bags out
Be prepared to dip them
Into Hannity's mouth

Fox News sounds the siren
And claims it's all grass-roots
They scream above the sound
Of all the lock-step boots

It's time to blame Obama
For all the George Bush years
Absorb the phony rhetoric
That flows from Glenn Beck's tears

They will march on tax day
It's the perfect date
To sit and watch O'Reilly
Turn red and bloviate

To the brainless followers
Making their big scenes
Will they ever understand
What to tea-bag really means

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It seems there is alot of this kind of talk going around. Not just on ATS but all over the nation. It is hard to tell at this time if the 'patriots' are going to take any type of significant action towards the federals, but I will tell you this. Be on your guard and watch what you say if you are are employed in a 'sensitive' position. Men and women who are of significant employment have much to lose but everything to gain in times like these, just a word of caution to people of reason out there.

Wait for the first wave of zealots to storm the castle, the reenforce them with hope and optimism, they might even make you their new king when it's all said and done. Just don't get shot in the first and last hour of a revolution, that's the job of a pleb.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Since Obama is a patriot it is good we have a president who actually can read and write. Its the reason that Obama has basically won election again.

Support Obama because he has our best interests in his priority.

Teabaggers and Glenn Beck drunks do not appear to be patriots

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

gwydionblack, before you "go rouge" could you let me know your thoughts on the Free State Project? Or if not that, then the Seasteading project? I think there is plenty of hope in New Hampshire. There is a whole lot of action, both political and apolitical, going on in the state.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
why are you guys placing the constitution into god hood. it is just something that is written a few hundred years ago and is obsolete. you refer to it like it was a person.

Yet another example of a failed education system - or successful - depending on how you look at it.

I'm right behind you OP.

S+F

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

The constitution as a document minus the amendments does not guarantee freedoms of liberties. It's solely a framework of how the government should be run according to the "founders". However, the actual structure of the government as set forth by these founders is the problem. The current state of politics with two dominant parties is encouraged by the constitution through the implementation of the electoral college which if you take the views of some of the most influential framers of the constitution (Madison and Hamilton) is strongly beneficial of those who belong to the American "aristocracy". It is important to keep in mind that the majority of the "founding fathers" saw the common man as nothing short of an uneducated simpleton that needed to have authority rule over him which is a vision of government rejected by said founding fathers prior to the onset of the American Revolution. Keep in mind that the constitution was signed in 1791 while the Declaration of independence was signed in 1776 and that the common person thinks the documents are interchangeable while in fact they couldn't be further apart.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Good post, I pretty much agree with all of it. While I sit and think about our future everyday, I just hope that more and more Americans are waking up and actually "seeing" what is going on. The day of reckoning is coming sooner then MOST people think. People will most definitely have to chose how they want to go out; either with a fight or sitting on their lazy, propaganda filled asses.

Oh, and for all those people who say that they will wait for the knock on the front door when they come to take you to a camp before you do anything, so sorry, but by then it's probably too late.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I was just looking in my toolbox and I am fresh out of patience.

*digs deeps, finds a can of whoop-ass, and quietly opens it*

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I love how some people read a document and all of a sudden, they are lawyers...

The constitution, as well as any law, mutates with the morals of the times that the courts and the people are in. The interpretation varies so much that there is no "true or absolute" interpretation.

There is so much case law that interprets the constitution, it's nearly impossible for anyone to interpret the document without a law degree, or serious time on their hands to read the case law... And even that can be interpreted... Do you see where I'm going with this?

Take my advice, either get a law degree, or read the hell out of the case law before you interpret the document.

Remember, the law changes just as the mores of society do to reflect the times; the constitution's interpretation varies over time. It's not as straightforward as people think...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You've been had America....And were all going down the tubes with you

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm absolutely not religious, but still hold the US Constitution in extremely high regard for reinforcing that I have the same status/rights whether I am or am not religious.

The right to due process should never be made obsolete. Ever. Point is, if someone is being detained - why not tell them why? Charge them - prosecutors have been proven wrong before. Eliminating due process is the equivalent of EXTREME LAZINESS on the behalf of government and law enforcement. It goes well beyond that, but when is it right - NEVER.

When is it right for the government tell you what to buy - and fine and imprison you if you don't buy it? NEVER. If the government can tell you what to buy, it can tell you what to believe - and effectively force you to believe it. Why their product and not this other product? Eliminates freedom of choice.

When is it right for the government to laugh at people and ridicule them for asking questions? I know at every company I've worked for that if an employee asked a question that the supervisor would have very serious issues with HR (and would probably be fired) if s/he made it a habit of laughing at the employee. If you can't answer the question - odds are that you don't have an answer or think yourself superior (a snobbish punk), and either way have ZERO PROFESSIONAL BEARING.

The mere indication of having no professional bearing invites scrutiny. Moreover, these are the people we are paying and to accept anything less than a straightforward attempt at a solid answer is a failure to exercise due diligence on our part.

Due diligence is our responsibility to make sure that we get what we are paying for. Due diligence is getting a shipment and making sure it contains what is on the invoice before signing off on it, that "Yes, we got everything we ordered." But if we open the package and see we did not get what we ordered, what we PAID FOR - we have the RIGHT TO REFUSE DELIVERY!!!!

Point of fact is that the citizens of the United States have FAILED to exercise due diligence on everything they've ordered to the tune of $12 Trillion.

I might as well set up a business that supposedly sells gold but ships dog poop - BUT the Law does not permit us to do that because we know that is wrong. However, the government can do that --- and then take us out and rub our nose in it... laugh at us... and leave us wondering what the hell just happened with absolutely no recourse?

Worse... there are so many other people getting their face rubbed in the mess for so long that they now think it is completely normal and will aggressively defend the government's capacity to cover everyone's faces in .... poop.

Be my guest people.

(edit to correct "get what we pay for")

[edit on 1-4-2010 by USXpat]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
why are you guys placing the constitution into god hood. it is just something that is written a few hundred years ago and is obsolete. you refer to it like it was a person.

Just something that was written a few hundred years ago? What kind of statement is that, anyway? You sound like George W. Bush when he said the Constitution is but a piece of paper. Friend, the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land, nothing more, or less.

Article VI

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
source

Don't the schools teach anything now days?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Uh maybe because our rights are God given and don't come from the Govmunt.
And uh maybe because the constitution is not an old piece of paper but
THE LAW OF THE LAND!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

HERE HERE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

They already know who they want and have known long before this thread. But now WE KNOW who we can count on.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[and it is the men and women in the service now and those past that fought to make sure you can speak out and have the rights you do enjoy...]

Not meaning any disrespect for our men and women in military because I know they MEANT WELL when they joined up .....
but they have been helpful (by volunteering) to fight for wars that have actually been instrumental in TAKING OUR RIGHTS AWAY .....
So terrorists could very well come and destroy us ..but now they dont have to because hey our Gov and its employees (all of them including military) have made it where we have no privacy whatsoever anymore and are at the brink of being totally controlled by our own Gov and its employees (through more laws ,Patriot Acts,amendments ,fines,spieing on us ,cameras,papers we have to have to even walk on the streets in our own neighborhoods) ..............
What glory is there in aiding them with this.

Sorry if this offends...and I am not anyone who is willing to fight for anything right now because fighting is what got us in this mess ..so I dont see any point in fighting them as they will win (they have yall outnumbered and outwatched ) so why bother .....might as well live your life as best you can while you can with your loved ones and let the world go whatever way they do because at this point it cannot be stopped .............and I think its too late to even turn it around ...
(just my opinion since I know what the bible says will happen I dont worry too much about the cares of this world ..JUST THE PEOPLE IN IT ...) .............

you are entitled to your opinion.... and you really have offended...

If you are not willing to fight for your freedoms and to retain them.... well that marks you very clearly...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join