It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So he is a surgeon? That explains a lot. They aren't trained to mindlessly follow orders to the extent of other military personal.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This guy is a real American Patriot.

Zero is a fake from the word go and slowly more and more is leaking out about him. He was never a "law professor", turns out he was only a lecturer, and only got that job after someone up above directed that he "be given a desk". The other profs hated him. I am just waiting for someone to finally get a nose full of the fakery and spill their guts. When he goes down maybe he will take a raft of those with him who knowingly enabled someone who was ineligible

The good Lt Col will probably bite the dust but looks like it keeps working its way up the ranks. When the first One Star General decides to go after Zero it will really get interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
One question I have, if there is a shred of credibility to the birther movement, why didn't McCain contest his eligibility during the election ?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Heh, well here is a perfect opportunity for us to watch the MSM blackout of this news. You know it's gotta hurt when someone that high up PUBLICLY disobeys orders

It's only gonna hurt the LTCOL... this guy is disobeying orders... his commission is from congress, not the president. As long as Congress doesn't have an issue with the BC, then this guy doesn't have a leg to stand on... Just another bandwagon jumper lookin for his 15 mins of fame...

next...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

No one is saying he isn't a man of conviction, I'm not anyway, but he's badly mistaken. ...and until or unless evidence surfaces to the contrary, President Obama is President of the United States. If some of you, and you may certainly include me in that, don't like him, vote him out in just over two years time.

Just because one is standing on principle doesn't make him right. Honest? Yes. But wrong, too. Because of that, he stands in violation of his oath taken before God, to obey lawful orders by those placed above him. He doesn't like it? He needs to resign.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 4ortunate1

Maybe he's our version of Hawkeye Pierce.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

McCain was probably a shill, designed to fail from the get go, at least I can't comprehend how they thought they could win with such a dead fish. Or he is simply a coward afraid of alienating himself and deciding to be "politically correct" or some such nonsense.

But all in all, this whole thing is just the stupidest waist of brain cells all around. as that one poster put it a few posts ago, a rational independently minded person shouldn't care about the left or right and only about the logical solution. Why won't he show his birth certificate? The one with his lil booties and a Dr.'s signature when you can clearly see that by refusing to do so is only causing a rift. What kind person sits back and watches such things when they have the power to prevent it? A sadist or a guilty person.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by jbmitch

Just because one is standing on principle doesn't make him right. Honest? Yes. But wrong, too. Because of that, he stands in violation of his oath taken before God, to obey lawful orders by those placed above him. He doesn't like it? He needs to resign.

Principal is above blind allegiance, above doing something just because someone says so. He didn't take any oath before God. He took an oath created by man. Men that don't even believe in God but toss that phrase around as some tradition. " One hand on the Bible, and one hand on the gun."

[edit on 31-3-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by MysterE
I don't know wheter or not he was born in Hawaii BUT, I definatly know he has gone out of his way to hide the document (as well as others).

:sigh:

There's really no point engaging you people, is there? Releasing a document that's good enough for ANY citizen to prove his or her natural-born citizenship isn't good enough for Obama, is it?

And considering the Hawaiian governor and Secretary of Health have vouched for the authenticity of the certificate that has been released AND have confirmed that the original does exist and is legitimate, what would be the point in releasing the "long form" original? If you think the Hawaiian gov't is covering up, then you'll just say that whatever is released is a forgery.

The BC arguement didn't mean much to me until Obama spent so much time, effort, and money to conceal the document along with his Occidental College records.

-E-

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

So oaths and honor mean nothing? The man swore an oath before God to protect and defend... He also swore to obey lawful orders by those place in authority over him. As a Lieutenant Colonel, he should have figured that out by now...

He's a man of conviction, and may even believe what he's saying. But all the evidence says he's wrong. So as a result, he stands in violation of those oaths that seem to mean so little...his honor as an officer and a gentleman demand he prove his statements...but he can't, because there's nothing to prove. President Obama is the duly elected President of the United States of America. I'm very curious to see how the military handles this...sensitive doesn't begin to describe it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by maybereal11

This land was colonized by the British when he was born here, ofcourse, there is nothing to forget as he couldn't be the first U.S. President if there was all ready a U.S. What you are doing is pure semantics. They were born here and made this country, they were born on their American soil. Don't be foolish in your logic.

OK...not to burden you with too much "logic"...

You agree that George Washington was born on British Soil to British parents...but you think he should get a break since the USA didn't exist then? So do I...So did the founding fathers.

How about John McCain? Born in the Panama Canal...in a military zone? Does that count?

How about ...given the George Washington example...if we invade and occupy Kenya, making it a US Colony? Would that legitimize someone born there in the past?

How about if a child is born in Iraq in a US Military base hospital to Iraq parents? Is he considered born on american soil like McCain? What if the mother is Iraqi and the father a soldier?

Also kenya was a British Colony at the time of President Obama's birth...Is he a British Citizebn or Kenyan? Does it matter?

Get the slippery slope when you start actually applying logic?

President Obama was born in Hawaii...it has been proved Ad Nauseum here on ATS over the past couple of years.

Rather than whine about semantics or inconvenient logic why don't you simply be honest with yourself and others and admit that you have deep seeded disdain for President Obama and will embrace any falsehood that further fuels that vitriol.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by maybereal11]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Haha my entire perception of medical offiers comes from M.A.S.H and Dr McCoy and Bashir from Star Trek. Anyway I always cheer when someone stands up for what they believe despite it being a view that is not mainstream... as long as they don't kill anyone in the process.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

But all the evidence says he's wrong.

Well that is where you and this Colonel disagree isn't it? As far as many are concerned the evidence has even been digested enough to come to such a half baked conclusion.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

really would you mind giving me your heritage and culture that you are so proud of so that i could compare notes, im really not trying to offend, but like the guy in the video u seem to have warped nationalism, or maybe the truth is i do, but i just think america sucks we lost real values along time ago, look all im saying is yes many people have worked had for this country but somewhere along the way we took a wong path, we just need to backtrack and go anew way

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

I don't know why but that made me laugh. "suicided" or "natural causeded"

anyway, yeah me too, I really hope this comes to light and we can put this issue to bed, either he was or was not born in USA. I hope we can either get the "HA I was right (for birthers) or DAMN I got pwned (also for the birthers)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So oaths and honor mean nothing?
Sure they do, but not blind allegiance.

Originally posted by seagull The man swore an oath before God to protect and defend...
Nope, he swore an oath created by man, not to God.

Originally posted by seagullHe also swore to obey lawful orders by those place in authority over him. As a Lieutenant Colonel, he should have figured that out by now...

As a human being, you should figure it out by now that going with what you know to be right is more important than any man made oath or order given.

Originally posted by seagullHe's a man of conviction, and may even believe what he's saying. But all the evidence says he's wrong.
What evidence says he's wrong? Barack Hussein Obama ( Barry Soetoro) hasn't given evidence of his birth. Barack even pranked a radio station using the name Barry.

Originally posted by seagull So as a result, he stands in violation of those oaths that seem to mean so little...his honor as an officer and a gentleman demand he prove his statements...but he can't, because there's nothing to prove.

From this angle, he's more of a gentleman than those that send son's and daughters into wars for their own political gain. All the wars have been in vain and every single soldier that has been wounded or died, were wounded or died in vain.

Originally posted by seagull President Obama is the duly elected President of the United States of America.

The only reason he won is because he's black and people felt guilty.

Originally posted by seagull I'm very curious to see how the military handles this...sensitive doesn't begin to describe it.

I'm very curious to see how God will handle it when these men that use his name in their stupid oath murder countless people and send son's and daughters to an altar to be sacrificed.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Men that don't even believe in God but toss that phrase around as some tradition.

You know that for fact, do you? The military thrives on tradition...rules of behaviour passed down for quite literally centuries. The oath is part of that. So to is honoring it to the best of your abilities. No, you don't obey illegal orders, ever...nothing in the oath demands that, infact it says quite the opposite. But you'd better be right when you choose to disobey those orders...

He has staked his position. He's wrong. Now he gets to pay the price. Principle is a wonderful thing...wish there was more of in the world. But it doesn't make you right, ever... It just makes you stubborn. If he were right, I'd be singing his praises to high heaven, and hailing him a hero...but, unless evidence to the contrary surfaces, he's sadly mistaken.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Did you read what I said, he would be the first such president, I didn't even say if I thought it to be illegal, it just rubs me the wrong way, and that is my true feelings....ok. And ofcourse the first presidents get a break silly, they had to fight to make this land theirs, but they were born here on this and their American soil, that is what I am saying, your stupid fuzzy logic is ridiculously absurd. You can't hold them being born here under colonial rule to same as people here and now, it's just stupid. They were born here, and that is that.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

...and until or unless evidence surfaces to the contrary, President Obama is President of the United States.

And would you mind explaining to us please how any evidence is going to EVER surface if no lawsuit on the matter is allowed to even enter a discovery phase?

If there's nothing to hide, then put it out in the open. Problem is, there's something to hide, and those of you holding out on this just have to find SOME fricken way of attacking and belittling a true patriot like this who has the balls to put his life and career on the line in order to find out the truth. This guy is walking the walk, not just talking the talk.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Stubborn but with principals. Principals do make you right. Morals, values and principals are what make you a real man or a lady.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join