It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I was going to say, what other have, LTC is his highest rank and, most likely he is going to an area that is a HOT ZONE....

Now I give this guy every credit he deserves, the man standing for his beliefs, and letting the Pentagon know how he feels as well.

IRON CLAD CLACKERS! Balls, guts and visions of Court Marshall. But heck if I was still In the army,I'd question my commander in chiefs abilities, yet to date I haven't seen anything to prove he's legally anything but a stooge!

Between Obama care, Cutting the ARES and Constellation programs, he's heading for tyranny road.

WAY TO GO LTC!!!!!! QUESTION AUTHORITY!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, he missed his due date!

Officer to Army: Bring it on!

Refusing to deploy without eligibility answers, misses due date at Fort Campbell
Posted: April 13, 2010
1:00 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is the highest-ranking and first active-duty officer to refuse to obey orders based on President Obama's eligibility.

A decorated Army surgeon who is refusing to follow orders because of the president's decision to conceal documents that could show his eligibility to be commander in chief is telling the military to bring it on – by missing a deployment due date yesterday at Fort Campbell, Ky.

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is facing imminent court-martial charges in the wake of the Army's demand he report for a Middle East deployment, and his decision to refuse orders until there are answers to questions about President Obama's eligibility.

"He has been informed through official challenges that he will be charged soon with missing movement and conduct unbecoming an officer," according to a statement released last night to WND.

The information was from Margaret Calhoun Hemenway, who is acting as a spokeswoman in the case involving Lakin.

www.wnd.com...

<< 11  12  13   >>

join