It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by MysterE

I think that the case has no merit. He took an oath to obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over him.

Exactly so. And further, if in fact the President is sitting in office by a fraudulent act, then the Oath itself is moot, and no longer stands. I don't see the problem for Obama....I can easily produce my birth certificate, and so can the rest of us, why can he not do this simple act, and prove that he is eligible for the office? Orders roll downhill, from the president to the officers to the soldiers.

Until he's proven to NOT be the president, then he needs to obey whatever orders are handed down from on high.

My birth certificate has a different name than what I have now. Does that invalidate my citizenship?

More grasping at straws. Desperation is mounting apparently...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

I am pretty certain that it's the most useless worthless conspiracy that has ever existed in the history of mankind. Not only is it unfounded. It is divisive, completely lacking in substance, it is petty, moronic, asinine, wholly without merit or proof........

You used a lot of words to say the same thing over and over again, and failed to address a single one of the many valid points that others have made. Look at the FACTS:
1. Obama's campaign demanded that Mccain prove, IN COURT, his eligibility. McCain did so, no protest, no questions, no delays, no spending millions to avoid the issue.
2. Obama has spent millions to avoid showing his birth certificate and other records in a court of law.
3. No one spends millions to avoid showing something that supports what they claim is the truth. No one.
4. Obama's own grandmother swears he was born in Kenya.
5. Birth certificate requirements for Hawaii have been changed since Obama took office.
6. The birth certificate he posted online is widely believed to be a fraud, even by several document experts. It doesn't match other records from the time. It also doesn't contain basic information that any real one does, such as the location of birth, doctor, etc. I have certificates for several family members, from different states, and this is standard data.
7. Obama's school records, from this country, are also being hidden.
8. Obama's work records, likewise hidden.

Come on; ask yourself why, if this is such a bogus claim, he won't just show the needed papers in court and close the matter? He expected McCain to. What, because he isn't fully white, the rules don't apply to him? How racist is that? He wants to hold the highest office in the land, but isn't willing to prove his eligibility to be there? And you think that doesn't matter? Really?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
***snip***

>> and end the "he's not officially and American" nonsense. He is more American than John McCain who is only technically because he was born on a military base at the Panama canal.

McCain went to court, though, and proved his eligibility. Obama refuses. Ask yourself why that might be. If he's legit, he would have nothing to hide, and would not spend millions to hide his documents. That he's hiding them shows he's being less than honest.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by DOADOA
hah!! what a convenient excuse. i do not want to go back to afghanistan because i'm afraid i might die this time so i'll blame it on obama. it's a good time to be an officer in the military right now.

i have a lot of friends in the military and all of them do not give a damn who's giving the order, so long as they get paid and the benefits are there.

Your right i think being a lt col he will file for hardship to stop deployment.Keeps him out of trouble then to make himself and his troops feel better he uses this as an excuse. He knows the commander in chief doesnt decide deployment.So saying Obama ordered him there is bs. Hes got 18 yrs in hes grandfathered in so can retire at 20. So bottom line is needs 2 yrs to retire and doesnt want to spend 18 months of it in Afganistan.

As a soldier's wife, I have to correct you; the president DOES order deployments. That starts at the top. Without such an order, no one would go, thus his eligibility is a real issue. I know tons of military people, being married to one, and a veteran myself, and people do care who gives the orders. Obama has no respect from most of the military, for a host of reasons. As a vet, I can tell you that I have issues with him, because he's trashing the Constitution that he swore to defend. That's a big issue. Bigger is whether he's even eligible to serve as Commander-In-Chief, and I don't think he is. If he was, he would have shown the documents in court ages ago, and closed the matter. He didn't show them in court, and no amount of media commentary or statements from some official in Hawaii count like a court reveal would.

This isn't about retirement for this man; my own is pretty close, and he's in Afghanistan now. This is about being sure that what is ordered is legitimate. "Following orders" without question would excuse no one if they end up following bad ones. This issue needs resolved, and fast.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122

i have a lot of friends in the military and all of them do not give a damn who's giving the order, so long as they get paid and the benefits are there.

Thats why I couldnt give a rats ass about the military, they do it cause they get paid and like killing.

I wouldnt even shed a tear if they reinstalled the draft

Serve you right for voting him in like bush....you deserve what you get America.

#ty thing is ......your all going to run to my country and hide when the # hits the fan. You vote him in, he's your leader till the end. For good or bad.

That's a crock. Don't even try defaming the military like that. Both you and the other poster are dead wrong. I am a veteran, and the wife of a career soldier, and I don't know ANYONE military that is just in it for the benefits and killing people. Before making such comments, you ought to get a clue, and talk to real soldiers. As for Obama, he is no leader, and most of the military didn't vote for him. And, no, they won't run, either. Neither will veterans. Wake up.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackShark
I guess he 's smarter and better then all those thousands of US soldiers not questioning orders of their CIC and risking their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan..Someone should give them a nudge since they obviously can't think for themselves.

The average soldier doesn't have the funds or capability to fight something on this level. They have families to protect, and no cushion to fall back on if they were to take this same stand. Believe me, many would if they had the means.

(veteran and wife of a career soldier)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by seagull
...and until or unless evidence surfaces to the contrary, President Obama is President of the United States.

And would you mind explaining to us please how any evidence is going to EVER surface if no lawsuit on the matter is allowed to even enter a discovery phase?

If there's nothing to hide, then put it out in the open. Problem is, there's something to hide, and those of you holding out on this just have to find SOME fricken way of attacking and belittling a true patriot like this who has the balls to put his life and career on the line in order to find out the truth. This guy is walking the walk, not just talking the talk.

We don't usually agree, but on this issue, we do. Starred your response. Agreed; this man is doing the right thing, and the dodging of all the lawsuits is as good as an admission of guilt, IMO. If Obama was legit, why would he spend so much to hide the facts? Anything one spends that much to hide can't be good.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Deployed/stationed your splitting hairs. Your there because the your commander and chief sent you there or just left you there. My point is, if you are in the services and have any doubts in the legality of your commander and chief you need say something now and not when you are deployed or stationed somewhere perhaps not to your liking.

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I love these posts that start off like, "Well, he's the potus whether it's fake or not". You cannot waste you're time arguing with people like that.

That being said, I will agree with them in one way. He is the potus and nothing is going to change it. Doesn't matter if he is proven to be from another planet. End of story.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by Sheeper

Originally posted by beautifuldreamer
Do i have to remind that our first presidents were not born on american soil!

1st President George Washington was born in Virginia
2nd President John Adams was born in Massachusetts
3rd President Thomas Jefferson was born in Virginia

The list goes on, every single President has been born on this soil. [edit on 31-3-2010 by Sheeper]

George Washington was born on BRITISH SOIL to British parents...or did your forget that we were a British Colony at the time of his birth?

The Constitution states that, to be President, one must be a natural born citizen, OR a citizen at the time of the signing of the Constitution. That was the ONLY way to elect anyone, since no one was a citizen before that time, and you could not elect an infant to the office of President. So, completely irrelevant regarding this current issue.

Sheesh, does anyone READ the Constitution anymore??

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by seagull
...and until or unless evidence surfaces to the contrary, President Obama is President of the United States.

And would you mind explaining to us please how any evidence is going to EVER surface if no lawsuit on the matter is allowed to even enter a discovery phase?

If there's nothing to hide, then put it out in the open. Problem is, there's something to hide, and those of you holding out on this just have to find SOME fricken way of attacking and belittling a true patriot like this who has the balls to put his life and career on the line in order to find out the truth. This guy is walking the walk, not just talking the talk.

We don't usually agree, but on this issue, we do. Starred your response. Agreed; this man is doing the right thing, and the dodging of all the lawsuits is as good as an admission of guilt, IMO. If Obama was legit, why would he spend so much to hide the facts? Anything one spends that much to hide can't be good.

If dodging lawsuits is an admission of guilt, what does that say about the character of all the people you say don't follow through on a lawsuit regarding his eligibility? Does this mean that they have no conviction to their beliefs and are cowards?

I don't think it does, but from your reasoning in a previous post, because Obama "dodges" lawsuits, that it's as good as an admission of guilt follows the same thread of thinking. What it means is that they have a certain threshold for behavior and they haven't reached it yet. Birthers and to some extent, Truthers are cut from the same cloth. They're willing to believe the most far out theories because no matter how far out, it's still a chance that it might be true. Is it probable? No. Is it possible? Yes. That's all it takes for the switch in someone to get flipped to glom onto an idea and make it possible enough for them to harp about it.

I'll agree that it is POSSIBLE that Obama might not be a citizen, but he probably is. I doubt the birthers or truthers feel the same about their beliefs. To most, it's ALL or nothing. This ability to compromise is what sets the crazies apart from the sane people.

He was confirmed by a justice and IS the President. Until credible evidence comes out that overrides the current evidence, he's my president. This is the way that the majority of the folks in the US feel, however, it may not be how YOU feel. Being in the majority doesn't make it right, but there's a threshold you'll get to before people segment you into the "crazies".

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Look at the FACTS:
1. Obama's campaign demanded that Mccain prove, IN COURT, his eligibility. McCain did so, no protest, no questions, no delays, no spending millions to avoid the issue.

WHAT? Where did you get this information? That is NOT TRUE. It had nothing to do with Obama. Article from 1998 about McCain's Eligibility

The rest of your claims as "Facts" have been proven false MANY times here on ATS, some within this very thread.

Oh, Lord! :shk:

Sheesh, does anyone READ the Constitution anymore??

I think maybereal's point about George Washington is that he was ALSO a Brutish subject. If Obama's alleged British citizenship should keep him from the presidency, why didn't it keep George from the presidency?

reply to post by grahag

Excellent posts in this thread.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

If Obama was legit, why would he spend so much to hide the facts? Anything one spends that much to hide can't be good.

I respectfully disagree. That is just another false Birther accusation. A myth.

Plese see this chart (link below) and pay attention to right hand column:
(CAUTION: Reading and Comprehension skills required.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b017586c38cb.jpg[/atsimg]

1 Note: Birthers claim that Obama has spent "millions" of dollars defending all the birther claims. As shown in this chart, Obama's personal (or campaign) attorneys have appeared only in a very very few number of cases

Birther Score card

The FACTS, as they say, are stubborn.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Now if I, a lowly peon of the financial industry, should be forced to stand tall and prove who I say I am, does it not make logical sense that a man who is attempting to attain the highest office in the world would not have to do the same?

Did you have to get fingerprinted and background checked by every single person at the company? Did you have to show your birth certificate to every single person at the company? Or did you just show your proof and get fingerprinted and background checked by a qualified individual?

As far as the POTUS goes, the person that he had to prove his eligibility to would be the DNC Chairperson Nancy Pelosi. She sent out affidavits to each and every state certifying that Obama meets constitutional requirements and was the person the DNC was to have on the ballot. Those statements are in each Secretary of States office.

Now as far as YOU go, as YOU have never voted for a POTUS in your entire life. (You don't directly vote for the POTUS, you vote for Electors) It goes to prove further that Obama has no obligation to YOU to prove he was born in Hawaii.

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Both McCain and Obama had their eligibility questioned. Each provided proof of their natural born citizenship status to the satisfaction of each other and their respective party chairpersons.

4. Obama's own grandmother swears he was born in Kenya.

No, Obama's grandmother didn't say he was born in Kenya

6. The birth certificate he posted online is widely believed to be a fraud, even by several document experts. It doesn't match other records from the time. It also doesn't contain basic information that any real one does, such as the location of birth, doctor, etc. I have certificates for several family members, from different states, and this is standard data.

You are talking about the fight the smears certificate. The one I have posted is perfectly legal and has been verified by the state of Hawaii as legitimate.

Why is it that those of us on the side that doesn't believe this horse puckey actually provide links to prove our side of the story, yet the people who believe this horse junk won't link to their proof?

Is it because you have no proof and are just going off of baseless lies? I think so.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
we need more people like him, but it shouldn't just be limited to the military, i say the people should start disobeying what the government tells us to do

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Will someone please tell me where in the officers' oath:

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]

there is any mention of the Commander in Chief? The oath is to the Constitution of the United States!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stedlinn
we need more people like him, but it shouldn't just be limited to the military, i say the people should start disobeying what the government tells us to do

Brilliant, I'll alert a few of my commercial pilot friends to disobey the FAA flight controllers.
Let me know if you need some bonus frequent flyer miles and I can hook you up on one of their flights. Window or aisle?

Good thinking Sherlock.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If Afghan was Obama's war and this Lt. Col. was trying make a statement about illegal war then I would have simpathy for him. This is not the case and the fact is more than 50% of the US's voting population voted Obama in office, and the US has been in Afghan well before most of us knew the name Obama makes me sick. This O-5 should be facing a court martial.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntieFran413

there is any mention of the Commander in Chief? The oath is to the Constitution of the United States!

You are absolutely correct. In that Constitution Under Article II Section 2 it states...

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices

So, by giving that oath to the constitution, he agreed to willingly follow the orders of that CIC and obey all orders given to him by his commanding officer. This is a violation of Article 92 USMJ. As it's only alleged that Obama is the illegal CIC and not indicted on said charge, and has indeed been duly confirmed by congress and sworn in by the chief justice of the Supreme Court. Obama is legally the POTUS. So for this officer to willfully disobey the orders given to him by his superior officer based on his own personal opinion is not valid.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by mbkennel

Read what it says on the bottom: "This copy servers as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding".

Yes, I did read what it says on the bottom of the picture you posted.

It says, ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE

You were saying?

The Secretary of State of Hawaii has testified under oath that the information is true and confirmed against their official records.

What more can a court need? The legal authority says X. Conspiracy theorists say not X, but there's NO solid evidence.

What would be solid evidence? For example, an affidavit from the legal authorities in another nation, transmitted to the State Department of the USA by their ambassador, combined with additional contemporaneous written records and eyewitness testimony that Barack Obama Jr was born somewhere else. Is there such evidence? No.

People are putting up ridiculous requirements in their own minds for what they feel is legitimate "proof" instead of what is legal. In practice this means significantly STRONGER evidence that he is not a citizen as opposed to the perfectly good evidence that he is.

It's like asking for proof that your commanding officer really hasn't been taken over by ETs with an undetectable implant. Suppose somebody started refusing their orders for this reason. "Question authority" and all that.

The US Supreme Court also said that the Electors had standing to challenge the eligibility for the presidency. They did and do not. By now, surely any challenge would be refused as the courts would regard impeachment & conviction by Congress as the proper remedy for any later 'discovery'.

Is this Colonel willing to yes-sir the orders of President Biden?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by mbkennel]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join