It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
those who have been in the military know what's wrong with this. But at the end of the day, this guy is just a pawn. Being used to voice this message. But the group behind him is worth paying attention to. A perfect time to strike a blow. Turmoil in the white house with healthcare pissing in everyone's corn flakes, and the Catholic church falling apart, timing is everything.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hah!! what a convenient excuse. i do not want to go back to afghanistan because i'm afraid i might die this time so i'll blame it on obama. it's a good time to be an officer in the military right now.

i have a lot of friends in the military and all of them do not give a damn who's giving the order, so long as they get paid and the benefits are there.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i'm in the same "praise the size of this man's balls" camp, and would simply like to add is there something wrong questioning authority?

as a soldier you take orders constantly and don't think twice about them, but if a command is unconstitutional, you ignore it, and voice against it, and if you have a troop of real soldiers and patriots, they will do the same.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

i have a lot of friends in the military and all of them do not give a damn who's giving the order, so long as they get paid and the benefits are there.

Thats why I couldnt give a rats ass about the military, they do it cause they get paid and like killing.

I wouldnt even shed a tear if they reinstalled the draft

Serve you right for voting him in like bush....you deserve what you get America.

#ty thing is ......your all going to run to my country and hide when the # hits the fan. You vote him in, he's your leader till the end. For good or bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Your just a Birther you Birther. What a Birther, stupid Birther..

I like that intro

Wouldn't it be great if more ranking military just decided in unison to do what this one is doing? Imagine if one day the commanders of the military went postal over the government's activities this past decade and ordered the troops to take the war criminals (Bush clan & friends), the unscrupulous bankers, and the corporate crooks into custody so they could be tried for their acts of treason, economic sabotage, and crimes against humanity . . .

It's a pipe dream, I know. But we can always "hope" for "change" can't we?

I concur with this post of Shagreen Heart's:

as a soldier you take orders constantly and don't think twice about them, but if a command is unconstitutional, you ignore it, and voice against it, and if you have a troop of real soldiers and patriots, they will do the same.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by NightGypsy]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

hah!! what a convenient excuse. i do not want to go back to afghanistan because i'm afraid i might die this time so i'll blame it on obama. it's a good time to be an officer in the military right now.

Ohhhh, another "Amazing Kreskin" in our midst who can determine through his gift of psychic powers the reason behind a military man's refusal to deploy to Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wow i never thought america would be defending cowards what happened to "land of the free home of the BRAVE"??? well obviously honor has taken a beating in America in my day when you signed up you did what the # you were told. And you took the # with the awesome.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by DOADOA

Ohhhh, another "Amazing Kreskin" in our midst who can determine through his gift of psychic powers the reason behind a military man's refusal to deploy to Afghanistan.

It's not "psychic powers" you retard it's common sense people don't wanna die and this guy ain't getting any younger put 2 and 2 together SERP DERP

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

How can you tell when someone is lying? They keep changing their story.

Or a politician's lips are moving. Oh yeah, you are a politician.

Plan on bringing back a bunch of other people's money to your district, if you win? See, that is how they get you. You just do this for us and we will get money for you to bring back to your district. Bribery, the basic rule of our government.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Your right i think being a lt col he will file for hardship to stop deployment.Keeps him out of trouble then to make himself and his troops feel better he uses this as an excuse. He knows the commander in chief doesnt decide deployment.So saying Obama ordered him there is bs. Hes got 18 yrs in hes grandfathered in so can retire at 20. So bottom line is needs 2 yrs to retire and doesnt want to spend 18 months of it in Afganistan.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why are all of you acting that military swears an oath to the president, or a branch? The president is mentioned, however, the constitution is also and that is clearly made to be above the president.

I have taken this oath and will continue to uphold it. anyone who follows orders blindly is a fool. I don't care who you are, if you cant think for yourself, all you are is a pawn, and part of my marine training EVEN FROM BOOT CAMP, is that we ARE responsible for our actions even if we follow an illegal order. This is not in debate if anyone really will look it up, and fellow marines as well as other branches on here should know this without question.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Kaploink

Paranoid delusions? In what way? This officer has an obligation to follow all Lawfull orders, prove they are. At the end of the day, for now, Obama is the Commander in chief, if he isn't in reality, all of his orders would be illegal.

GMAFB.

Obama is President until the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court swears in somebody else. Period.

There is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that Obama is ineligible for the Presidency. There is significant evidence that he is, most prominently the certified affidavit from the Secretary of State of Hawaii, as well as confirmed contemporaneous announcements in Hawaiian newspapers in the 1960's about his birth.

i305.photobucket.com...

Read what it says on the bottom: "This copy servers as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding".

It is not a soldier's decision to disobey Obama because of a far-fetched conspiracy theory. As these go, this is the stupidest ever.

Simply the guy doesn't want to take orders because he has political differences with the President.

Obeying and upholding the Constitution ALSO means that you acknowledge the jurisdiction of the US Court system for adjudicating matters of Constitutional law. In summary, it is the electors of the Electoral College who have standing to challenge the qualifications of Obama for Presidency. They did not, because there is no significant matter of substance on which to do so.

You can't prevail in court based on a strange sliver of a doubt. You have to have at a minimum, in civil cases, a preponderance of evidence. In practice, in such a matter, the US Courts wouldn't rule against the electoral result without much stronger evidence still. No such evidence exists.

For example, a certified birth certificate for Barack Obama Jr from another nation and eyewitnesses regarding his birth in another country would be a start, but would have to be weighed against the evidence that he was born in Hawaii.

Does any such evidence exist? No.

And besides, if Obama were ineligible, Biden would be giving the orders. What would he say? "Do whatever this Obama guy says."

There is nothing illegal about the content of the orders from Obama, and nothing to suggest that even supposing this wild conspiracy theory that the consequent President (Biden) would do anything different.

How do you think it would work if every grunt demanded to see a court-certified copy of his Lieutenant's commission papers before actually obeying the lawful order----and then STILL not accepting that very certified copy because it was some kind of 'copy' instead of some original physically touched with the general's pen or whatever. Obviously that is insane. This isn't any different.

It's simply resisting orders because of political bias.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I think Im getting the drift.
So what your saying is, once you join the forces the first thing you have to do is surrender, yep, that makes sense. everything morals, fairness to your fellow man, respect for human life, HONESTY. You surrender it all for another persons set of values, never to question or ask why? not to think for yourself, eventualy your soul. your real soul, will just fade away. HOW VERY,VERY, SAD. THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lt. Col. Lankin, more power to you and God's speed. For what it is worth, you have earned my utmost respect.

Please know that there are MANY more of us that support your stand.

All the very best to you and yours!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Read what it says on the bottom: "This copy servers as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding".

Yes, I did read what it says on the bottom of the picture you posted.

It says, ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE

You were saying?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

So Intentional Ignorance is the name of your game eh?

I know the saying, "Don't feed the trolls" but ill give you some more of what you want most.

The following photographs come from this link...
factcheck.org...

There you go endisnighe, an unaltered copy of Obama's birth certificate.

[edit on 3/31/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
im sure there is no conceivable way that the man who is now our president (who btw was very open about being born in Kenya PRIOR to his presidency) could have possibly forged this with his limited power.

all that must be done is look at reason since certain facts are unavailable.

check this out and enjoy

kenyan-born senator barack obama

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
A Lieutenant hasn't gotten security clearance renewed?
Is this a big deal?

There were about 60 generals who spoke out against Bush.

I would really prefer a LOT MORE military soldiers, officers and the rest, stand down and ask to go home -- but that's because these wars are bogus.

I don't think there is any MORE picking out and giving bad assignments to soldiers who complain than there was. I just don't know how these people can keep going for this many tours. If they had toddlers in 2003, just a few more years and they might end up having teenagers they don't know.

This is a non-partisan issue in my book.

>> and end the "he's not officially and American" nonsense. He is more American than John McCain who is only technically because he was born on a military base at the Panama canal.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thanks, I never saw those before. Helluva great post wuk.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join