It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hello ATS People,

New member here, although I've been coming here for sometime. Truly a great website.

I know little of this whole birth certificate issue, only that it seems a lot of folks aren't getting answers. I may get some heat for what I'm about to say but here it goes.

My girlfriend and I were talking a few months ago about this, she's a nurse (level 3) who takes care of premature babies. She's been doing it for about 18 years and something she said struck me odd and maybe why Obama doesn't release the paperwork. She said when a baby is born whatever the mothers race is, that's what should be listed for the child. After all you can't deny whats in front of you, right? And you really never know who the father could be...

So it could be a little hard to be the first black president when your legal BC says your white. I could be way out there on this but it was something that did make sense. (here comes the hate)..

And far as the above BC (and I'm no expert on them) but it doesn't look legit. Wheres the Doctors signature or any witnesses signatures. Is there suppose to be a blood type?

Sorry, but I've lost so much trust in our government I don't know what to believe and it seems that's just what the government wants. Confusion.

And by the way its truth I'm interested in, I could care less that he's black or if it were a woman president. As long as I believe the country was headed in the right direction then great, but sadly I think its going the wrong way and in a hurry. And yes its not all Obama's doing I believe it goes back to Bush Sr.

My 2 cents...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by lonestranger]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There is such an easy and simple solution to this issue and I can't believe noone else has thought of it yet.

Why doesn't the good president and his cabinet of doom simply provide a visible, viable document proving that the man is who he says he is and was born where he says he was born?

Wouldn't that make the most sense? Would this not be the simplest way to stifle the "birthers" and the other loons?

If Obama truly had the paperwork to show and back up his claims wouldn't he do it? If for no other reason than to put it to rest and send a big FU to all of his nay sayers?

He won't show it because it doesn't exist. And instead we get the same old slapstick routine over and over again.

And the wheels on the bus go round and round.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

HE DID!

The following photographs come from this link...
factcheck.org...

Shesh oh PETE! That saying is indeed true, there are none so blind as those that will not see!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I pray that you are never elected to any office with more responsibility than a dog-catcher.

Zero is a fake. Certainly not born in America, refuses to release virtually any background information about himself. By all indications the man hates America because he is doing everything in his power to destroy it. If only we can survive until November and get enough people in Congress to impeach him and get him tossed out on his big ears next spring.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by MysterE

I think that the case has no merit. He took an oath to obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over him.

Exactly so. And further, if in fact the President is sitting in office by a fraudulent act, then the Oath itself is moot, and no longer stands. I don't see the problem for Obama....I can easily produce my birth certificate, and so can the rest of us, why can he not do this simple act, and prove that he is eligible for the office? Orders roll downhill, from the president to the officers to the soldiers.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I pray that you are never elected to any office with more responsibility than a dog-catcher.

Why? Because I refuse to believe in this nonsense? Sorry, but people are wanting real leadership in this country. Not some insane person, who believes a bunch of unproven hogwash.

I don't like the wars. If elected, I am going to vote against any funding for the wars. (End the funding, end the war.) But I can't support a officer who would abandon his post on the assumption of a ridiculous internet conspiracy.

If he want's out of the military, just quit, why put on this idiotic pretense when you know it will just get you drummed out anyway?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
***snip***
Let us not forget that a standing army is ILLEGAL during times of peace.
***snip***

Now I finally understand why America keeps starting wars in countries where they are not wanted.

Some group or others obviously wants a standing army.

Wonder why?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
***snip***

***snip***

"God Bless Us and God Bless Our nation."

If God does anything he snickers behind your backs.¨

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by LifeInDeath

There is already precedent for this case. This officer won his case and his deployment orders were revoked. He also lost his private sector job.

www.ledger-enquirer.com...

He didn't win.
He just couldnt loose.

Cook volunteered for the tour (IIRC 2 months after Obama was inaugurated) If you volunteer you can change your mind pretty much up to the second you put your foot on the plane. You don't need to state a reason either.
He chose to state a reason, with a real estate agent/dentist/lawyer at his side. He got his orders revoked like any other volunteer who changes his mind.

If you go to McDonalds with your lawyer and say "I demand fries with that, or I'll sue you!", and get, and pay for the fries, did you win?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's not just an internet conspiracy and it's not ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
Ok I got out of the active duty army with an honorable over 20 years ago and to watch this fool makes me sick, I volunteered and took an oath, this idiot does not have any right to somehow try and undermine the overall objectives of the U.S. government, by using some weak never proven excuse about the legally elected individual and now serving in the role of president over some internet fueled Obama birth certificate accusation that has been proven to be untrue, yet it has been kept alive by those who choose to believe that it is indeed undisputed truth.

When you are given an order in the military it does not say to that you question the position or validity of the individual giving you the order based on whether you believe that they are credibly entitled to serve in the role of the superior ranking giving you the order or not, if the individual was promoted by the military you just follow, if the individual happens to be the president that was legally and without question elected to commander in chief you have no basis for your argument to disobey you MUST FOLLOW the order, you only question orders if they are unlawful and you had better have VERY STRONG EVIDENCE that the order given at that time is unlawful or will cause tremendous undo harm to you or possibly soldiers serving under you.

It frightens me to think that there are commissioned officers in the military carrying out such treasonous and seditious acts, he is a weak excuse for an officer and really hope he gets the court martial he deserves because he is unfit to protect me or anyone that understands the role of the armed forces, my belief is that this individual has ZERO backbone, and he cannot keep his own word and solemn oath to the United States of America it completely undermines the military doctrine and overall mission at hand.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by phinubian]

I remember a trial in Nuremberg where "only following orders" was at issue. Every man has the right/obligation to consider his conscience before blindly following orders. It didn't fly then it won't fly now. His oath was to uphold the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

I am pretty certain that it's the most useless worthless conspiracy that has ever existed in the history of mankind. Not only is it unfounded. It is divisive, completely lacking in substance, it is petty, moronic, asinine, wholly without merit or proof.

As of yet, the people that believe in this complete and total waste of thought have not provided one solid piece of evidence to prove their theory. It makes members who otherwise are intelligent and sophisticated look like dullards who haven't the capacity for critical thinking skills or reason.

This LTC by coming out with this insanity has proven the phrase "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." true once again.

The insanity that surrounds this idiotic pathetic excuse for a conspiracy and the people that believe in it, is only compounded further by the lengths that those who choose to fall for this madness go to in their futile attempts at hoaxes and forgery to keep this garbage alive.

This theory without a doubt will go down in history as one of the worst failures in conspiracy theory history. It's conspiracy theories like this one that make other conspiracy theorists look bad. Anyone who fancy's themselves a conspiracy theorist, would do well to laugh at this garbage, and press on to other matters that at least have the realm of reality to work with.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I salute your bravery in this matter. However, what is the difference between being deployed to Afghanistan or where you are currently deployed? If you truly believe that the orders of the commander and chief are illegitimate why have you manned your post for the past 13 months? I would just like to see any officer or noncom that takes this stand be consistent and take this stand regardless of where they are deployed, to take this stand only when deployed to a war zone reduces your credibility.

reply to post by TrueAmerican

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As a member of the armed services you take an oath to uphold the Constitution and defend the nation (and it's people) from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Congress and other elected officials take a very similar oath.

You are trained to follow the chain of command but are also educated and required to not follow illegal orders. How do you know if orders are illegal or not? That can be difficult to answer and unfortunately it's left up to the individual at the time to grapple with.

As mentioned before, you are personally responsible for damages resulting in following illegal orders. That is true... as evidenced by many soldiers in history from all over the globe being prosecuted and put to death for it.

The status of natural born citizenry is based on the laws in effect at the time of your birth. There have been many scenarios examined based on what little information and corroborative details we have been provided by Mr. Obama. These all point to him NOT being a natural born citizen. There is, however, one piece of evidence that can set the record straight.

Funny that some brought up McCain. Fact is he wasn't born within the boundaries of the United States. But at the time of his birth, I believe, he was born on a U.S. Territory or military base and that did suffice. His eligibility was challenged and he provided documentation to refute it. He did not choose to engage in challenging anyone else, I guess that's his nature.

This soldier is merely asking for verification of his orders. He's asking for proof that his orders are legitimate. He's not in the middle of a heated battle and refusing to fire at the enemy. That is something completely different (sedition). He's asking that before he is deployed and commanded to (possibly) kill another human being (although not as likely being a surgeon and all) that he is 100% clear that his duty is true.

There have been many other challenges to Mr. Obama's status as a natural born citizen. One should research the concerns surrounding the funding of his college education, his international travels (visas and passports used) as well as the social security number(s) he has used. I'll leave that up to you to research and form your own opinion about. Or you can always choose to not do any research and shout about things you know nothing about.

Gosh, I forgot to mention. As a member of the armed services I once had to give a dental imprint. As someone who wants to acquire a driver's license in my state I have to provide an original birth certificate, proof of residency, and a social security card. Didn't seem to difficult, not something I felt would require me to spend millions of dollars to stave off any challenges.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Zymurguy]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The birth certificate is almost a side issue.

There is very real evidence that he is an Indonesian citizen Barry Soetoro

We know he was born outside the U.S. and he was in school in Indonesia Indonesia records corroborate this. However What is disputed is the immigration laws.

Most choose to overlook it. However if you deal with government you know damn well they overlook things when they choose so. Law has no bearing on innocence or guild.

Most likely nothing will come of this,The country has deviated so far from its founding it has lost its moral standing I honestly don't see a government admitting and embarrassing itself over this one so the lie will continue because the rule of force is the rule of law.

However untill the man they call Barack obama produces the documents that his name was changed.

He will always be to me Barry Soetero Indonesian citizen. the Illegitimate commander and chief.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by seagull

He swore to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. When anyone who takes that oath has reason to believe their superiors are either illegal or giving illegal orders they are honor bound to do exactly what the Lt Col. is doing.

He was perfectly willing to follow those superiors in collecting his monthly paycheck but it suddenly became too much for his principles when he was ordered to war. What a hypocritical coward.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If you give me a day or so I could produce a photo of a photocopy proving that I am the Emperor of Persia, but it wouldn't make it so.

Just last week I had to submit to a fingerprinting and FBI background check for my work, and at the time I was fingerprinted I had to produce an original copy of my birth certificate, in person where it could be examined and verified.

Now if I, a lowly peon of the financial industry, should be forced to stand tall and prove who I say I am, does it not make logical sense that a man who is attempting to attain the highest office in the world would not have to do the same?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

He's not a fool, and I have heard that others have done this as well, though have not seen evidence of it yet. Despite what some would claim, Obama has not proven his eligibility at all. He's dodged the issue in court time and time again, proving he's hiding something. Since his campaign demanded that McCain prove HIS eligibility (which McCain DID, I must add), Obama is a hypocrite as well. This issue is a huge one for a lot of people. There are tons of troops in Afghanistan now, many of whom were not even home long from a previous deployment (my own soldier man included), and tens of thousands more are scheduled to go. Yet the person sending them won't prove he has the right to do so? That's not right. it should also be noted that the laws concerning birth certificates in Hawaii have seemed to change SINCE Obama took office, with requirements far more lax than they were in the past. I read about that on an article about native lands there, and it's a real concern for a lot of people. Those lands are supposed to be for the natives there, and now the proof of eligibility is relaxed, all thanks to Obama. lot of people working hard to cover something up, and there has to be a reason. If he was legit, why would he not simply show the required papers in court, and close the matter? That could have been done ages ago, yet every case (and there have been many, some still under appeal) is blocked. Anyone looking for facts should demand that this be settled, once and for all, in a court of law. A man with nothing to hide would not be so dead set on hiding so much. He hides his school records as well. Aid to foreign students, maybe? We need the facts.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by LadyGreenEyes]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by LadyGreenEyes]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed.division15
I salute your bravery in this matter. However, what is the difference between being deployed to Afghanistan or where you are currently deployed? If you truly believe that the orders of the commander and chief are illegitimate why have you manned your post for the past 13 months? I would just like to see any officer or noncom that takes this stand be consistent and take this stand regardless of where they are deployed, to take this stand only when deployed to a war zone reduces your credibility.

"Deployed" means to a place of war. Soldiers are not always deployed, simply stationed in a certain place. Plus, these days, most stay in those places for years, and thus would have been at a post since before Obama was elected in most cases. Their normal peacetime duties would not have changed since Obama took office, and thus would not be an issue. A deployment is an issue, and this man has been deployed before. It isn't an issue of not wanting to serve, but of wanting to know that the chain of command is not invalid, and he has a DUTY to know that. The average enlisted troop cannot afford to make such a move, though there are many that wish they could. This LTC taking a stand is a good thing, and will get the attention this case deserves.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join