It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the 100% prophecy for April ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A new month will start tomorow and I haven't seen a 100% prediction that April will be our last month on earth... Or that war will start and kill 5 billion humans...

What happens ? I guess it's because of the fool day... nobody want to be fooled...

So my 100% prediction is... nobody will be fooled by another 100% prediction... else we are going to die because volcano will erupt, tsunami are going to flood one third of the crops, a nuclear war will start between Croatia and Australia... and there will be no vodka in shops... arrrgh...

If you have enough imagination, just add your prediction for the coming month !

(I'm not mean, I just need my Sci-Fi reading for the month, don't you ?)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted it awhile back.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Barack Obama will be revealed to be a reptilian shape shifter from the pleiades. Only then will he be able to take his rightful place as the anti-christ and lead the mole people to victory. Absolutely 100% chance this will occur in April.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here ye, Here ye!

My Predictions for April:

1. The Dow Jones Industrial Average will continue to plod along and will finish between 10,500 - 11,500 points.

2. There will be a lot of childish pranks at the beginning of the month

3. No wars will start

4. People will continue to make 15 minute video of airplanes with their landing lights on

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I'll bet anything Fox or CNN will come up with an absolute dooooosy!!

Like the sky might fall in......

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

There are no mole people. Everyone knows that.

You're thinking of the tribe of lesbian mole women who live beneath Antarctica.

Common mistake.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

I will be arreseted this month on bogus charges. I will be placed in jail with animals. They will sodomize me brutally.

Prison guards will dunk me in water and stick broom handles up my ass.

Just another day.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
A new month will start tomorow and I haven't seen a 100% prediction that April will be our last month on earth... Or that war will start and kill 5 billion humans...

What happens ? I guess it's because of the fool day... nobody want to be fooled...

So my 100% prediction is... nobody will be fooled by another 100% prediction... else we are going to die because volcano will erupt, tsunami are going to flood one third of the crops, a nuclear war will start between Croatia and Australia... and there will be no vodka in shops... arrrgh...

If you have enough imagination, just add your prediction for the coming month !

(I'm not mean, I just need my Sci-Fi reading for the month, don't you ?)

You just fulfilled it. It was predicted that somebody would make a gutless post that takes digs at other members who in the past have had the courage to put dreams/ideas and possibly inside info on these forums to notify others for no other reason then to try and be helpful.

Sure you get some people who are nuts and some that just try to deceive but either way its what makes the site fun for some and you can just avoid those posts or forums.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

LOL ... Terviseks, you should have known better - the very idea a month could go by without a silly prediction of revolution, global catastrophe or the revelation of our newest stargate.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
You just fulfilled it. It was predicted that somebody would make a gutless post that takes digs at other members who in the past have had the courage to put dreams/ideas and possibly inside info on these forums to notify others for no other reason then to try and be helpful.

random joe/josepehine's dreams/ideas/bs = prediction of our last month on earth ... or that war will start and kill 5 billion humans?

courage? trying to be helpful?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
1. HAARP will be blamed for multiple events, without a shred of proof

2. Someone will claim war is going to happen soon despite the thousands of failed predictions before hand

3. Someone will claim alien disclosure is going to happen soon despite the thousands of failed predictions before hand

4. Someone will start a thread bashing homosexuals.....again

5. Obama will be labelled as the worst president (again), despite the fact that most Americans would have made the same accusations if the other guy had won

6. Americans may finally catch up to the rest of the world and actually understand that the Health Care Plan works

7. I will have at least one accusation directed at me, of being a disnfo agent

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Barack Obama will be revealed to be a reptilian shape shifter from the pleiades. Only then will he be able to take his rightful place as the anti-christ and lead the mole people to victory. Absolutely 100% chance this will occur in April.

And David Icke, Arizona Wilder and Blossom Goodchild will reveal themselves as the lost sacred light triad from Atlantis, that will reactivate the Sirian crystals inside Kukulkan pyramid, to open a stargate and take everybody that bought their books, to planet Eldora, land of endless happiness in Virgus constellation.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
dude, you didn't get the memo? The flu vaccine that contains a RFID chip will go haywire and start a Zombie Apocolypse. Man, dig your bunker now.

prediction 2. Millions of Americans will be robbed by the IRS on April 15th

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hmm, i feel a little left out...

Shall i make one up and post it here?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Sure you get some people who are nuts and some that just try to deceive but either way its what makes the site fun for some and you can just avoid those posts or forums.

Sure, but sometimes posts are too big... "my grandmother had a dream... blablabla, war... blablabla end of the world..."

Or even the one for February with the 100% accuracy for war (at least this one was based on real event and was a possibility - 0.01% of success)...

We all know a war will start soon (days, months, years...). The war is not to send false signals each months because we are going to ignore it and then, when it will be real and fact-based we all are going to ignore it too...

Now let say someone believes in one of this "prediction" and sell everything because he hardly believes in the "end of the world" thread and want to enjoy all the pleasures during his last days.. ? What are you going to tell him ? "yeah it was my Grandmother prediction, see, her mind is disturbed, she's going crazy... Sorry if you sold your house"...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Terviseks]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I predict that sceptics will continue to fight their loosing battle against those who believe and shall be hung out to dry by their own arguments.

We are doing to be found failing predictions here - right?

-m0r

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Will it count if you bought their books from a used bookstore and then put them in your "books I probably won't read this decade" cupboard?

If so, I've got a trip to make tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

If they are dumb enough to believe something as fact that they find on the internet and it costs them their house, it was a lesson they probably have learned many times over and deserved it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
1. War will continue to be fought, no new war will begin because all future wars have already begun as "the war on terror".

2. the nephilim and Anunaki will return to this planet and wage a terrible battle against one another for control of the planet but hardly anyone will notice because of various sporting and pop entertainment events.

3. 12 new ice cream flavors will be invented but only 3 will achieve long term success.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
prediction:
government backed terrorist attack on washington dc public transportation, mixed with simultaneous outages of first responder radio communications, all to be blamed on Iran\al-CIA-duh\white militia extremest. absolutely the end of the world, only to find out that the calendar is two years off and that it is actually 2012.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join