It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Are Repeating It Self...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
reply to post by Hanko

I'm sorry, I'm too busy getting my razor sharp political advice from famous people to adopt their opinions on Jewish people. I know when I need to make an opinion about a large group of people I don't make a move untill I've got the clear from Edgar Allen Poe

I think they should just be left alone, there is no point in singling out the jews and pointing fingers.

its like saying that all Germans where Nazis back then, you can not make a people/country act as one to 100%

it is like saying all Americans loved bush back in the days, we all know it is not true, so no need to try to make it appear as jews are one uniform entity

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

We haven't learned anything.. I see so much similarities between the Nazi's and US.. Power brings arrogance, arrogance ends empire..

Nazi Germany was the strongest in the world, no one thought Germany could be defeated, America is currently the same..

Read revisionist history much?

Their kriegsmarines was tiny mostly submarines. Their luftwaffe couldnt take Great Britain down and the Russians pretty much did the smack down on them on the eastern front.

OH yes I almost forgot some American servicemen were killed fighting Germany as well.

Hey OOZ when the US starts shoveling men, women and children into ovens then maybe you'll have something legitimate

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

We didn't get shocked though, our ancestors did. The hamsters don't learn if they're great great grandaddy got shocked trying to get that sweet delicious cheese. They themselves have to find out for themselves if those old stories are true. It's part of being human.

I conpletely agree with you, which is why I said that people have an inbuilt destruct mechanism, and thus being human is NOT LEARNING from the past. I am not sure what you are advocating though? are you saying that you think we do learn, or that we don't as you above statement suggests that we don't but then you said that you think the USA won't use nuclear weapons! ( HAHAHAHA sorry but they have and continue to Do (look up reduced plutonium shells use on the gulf war)) Suggest that we do. So which are we

Hamster and the electric cheese, or chimps in a cage with the ladder and banana that goes hosed with cold water (do you know this one)

4 Chips in cage with a ladder at the centre and a Banana at the top. one chimp goes for the banana. All the chimps are hosed down in cold water. The chimp goes for the banana a second time, and gets beaten up by the the other chimps. One of the other chimps as removed and replaced with a new one, who immediately goes for the banana. All the rest including the beated chimp, kick the living crap out of the new chimp. The previously beaten chimp, being more zealous than the others. In turn each chimp is removed and replace. until such time that no original chimp is present, and non of the chimps have ever been sprayed with water, but all still beat the crap out of any new chimp who goes for the banana!. Reason it has always been this way!.

Could this be the form of learning of history you refer to? or maybe it is a metaphorical description of just how TPTB (supposedly the Jewish Zionists!!) control everything. Rockerfellers, Rothschilds etc etc.)

WOW chimps work on soooo many levels!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

NO man Im just trying to wake the hard working american up from his big sleep...and take america back...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Hey OOZ when the US starts shoveling men, women and children into ovens then maybe you'll have something legitimate

Isn't that what all the FEMA camps are there to do!!! hehehehe

[edit on 28/303/1010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wait a minute, how many allies did it take to defeat Germany lol

And US as always jumps in last and claims the win ^^

I know my history..

The ovens?

Heard of the saying: "History is written by winners of War"..

Concentration camp in Gaza?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post but, are you saying that you don't believe the holocaust happened. That the winners of the war made it up? If not, I do apologize for the misunderstanding ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Speaking of history repeating itself...

From www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

During the 1930s, Hitler commissioned Albert Speer “the first architect of the Third Reich” to design the new capital. As part of the plans, the “Siegessäule” or Berlin Victory Column—a 226-foot monument topped by a golden winged figure representing Borussia, the female personification of Prussia, and Victoria, the cult goddess of military victory—was removed from its location in front of the Reichstag building in 1939 and relocated to its current location in the Tiergarten, a 495 acre park in the middle of Berlin where Obama gave his speech in front of the Nazi symbol.

Rainer Brüderle, deputy leader of the liberal political party Free Democrats in Germany complained to the newspaper Bild am Sonntag: “The Siegessäule in Berlin was moved to where it is now by Adolf Hitler. He saw it as a symbol of German superiority and of the victorious wars against Denmark, Austria and France.” This represented a serious question In Brüderle’s mind as to “whether Barack Obama was advised correctly in his choice of the Siegessäule as the site to hold a speech on his vision for a more cooperative world.” [36] Another German politician named Andreas Schockenhoff was equally disturbed, saying, “It is a problematic symbol.” [37]

Evidently it was not problematic for Obama, who stood in front of it and saluted the German audience in a way eerily similar to what Adolf Hitler used to do, followed by thousands returning the salute, which is against German law. When Obama ended his speech in front of the war goddess, he said, “With an eye toward the future, with resolve in our hearts, let us remember this history, and answer our destiny, and remake the world once again.” This is exactly what Hitler had promised to do and exactly where he had planned to memorialize it.

Of greater significance and not far from where Obama delivered his rousing speech, is the Great Altar of Zeus in the Pergamon Museum. According to several reports, Obama visited the Great Altar while in Berlin, which is especially important given what he did on returning to the United States. Before we examine Obama’s revealing actions, consider carefully what the Bible says about the Altar of Zeus in the letter to the church in Pergamos (Pergamum, Pergamon).

“And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and has not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” (Rev. 2:12-13).

In the Greek, the phrase “where Satan’s seat is” literally means, “where a throne to Satan is.” Scholars identify this throne or ‘seat’ as the Great Altar of Zeus that existed in Pergamos at that time. So important was the worship of Zeus in ancient Pergamos that perpetual sacrifices were offered to him upon the towering and famous 40-foot high altar. Antipas, the first leader and martyr of the early Christian church is believed to have been slain on this altar, slowly roasting to death inside the statue of a bull, the symbol and companion of Zeus. The phrase in Revelation 2:13 “wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” is considered a citation of this event.

Approximately two-thousand years after Revelation 2:13 was written, German archeologists removed the massive altar of Zeus from the ruins of Pergamos and took it to Berlin, where it was restored as the centerpiece of the Pergamon Museum. It is here that Hitler first adored it, later building an outdoor replica of it from which he gave a series of speeches that mesmerized many Germans.

“Fast forward about another 75 years,” says blogger El Gallo. “Another charismatic young politician mesmerizes huge German crowds with a rousing speech in Berlin. Barack Hussein Obama…. [and] did Barack Obama visit… the Great Altar of Zeus…? Presumably he did.” [38]

Whether Obama received inspiration from the throne of Satan while in Berlin or not, what he did next was astonishing. Upon returning to the United States, he immediately commissioned the construction of a Greek-columned stage from which he made his acceptance speech for his party’s nomination. Because Greek temples such as those built to honor Zeus were thought to house the patron deity, the GOP ridiculed Obama, mocking him as playing Zeus of “Mount Olympus” and accusing his supporters of “kneeling” before the “Temple of Obama.” The New York Post ran an enlightening Convention Special supplement on August 28th, 2008 with the telling headline: ‘O’ MY GOD: DEMS ERECT OBAMA TEMPLE blazoned across the front cover. But it was not until blogger Joel Richardson pointed out how the design of Obama’s stage was a dead ringer for the Great Altar of Zeus [39] that Obama’s campaign managers tried to explain away the design as being a conglomeration representing the portico of the White House with the U.S. capital building. “But experts agreed with Richardson,” Gallo wrote, “it was a replica of the Great Altar of Pergamum.” [40]

Thus, incredibly, like Hitler, Obama had honored the goddess Victoria with his presence before ordering a replica of the biblical throne of Satan built, upon which he accepted his date with destiny.

If you haven't read this author's works yet,please check out the link and the other excerpts from his astounding work!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Full list of the Allies
After the German invasion of Poland
Further information: Invasion of Poland (1939)

* Poland Poland: 1 September 1939
* Australia: 3 September 1939
* France France: 3 September 1939 [22]
* British Raj India: 3 September 1939 [23][1][6][24]
* New Zealand: 3 September 1939
* United Kingdom: 3 September 1939
* South Africa South Africa: 6 September 1939
* Canada: 10 September 1939
* Denmark: 9 April 1940 [25]
* Norway: 9 April 1940

[edit] After the Phony War
Further information: Phony War

* Belgium: 10 May 1940
* Luxembourg: 10 May 1940
* Netherlands: 10 May 1940
* Egypt: 9 September 1940 [26][27]
* Greece Greece: 28 October 1940
* Kingdom of Yugoslavia Yugoslavia: 6 April 1941 [28]

[edit] After the invasion of the USSR
Further information: Operation Barbarossa

* Soviet Union: 22 June 1941 (cooperated with Axis during Invasion of Poland)
* Tannu Tuva: 25 June 1941[29] (annexed by Soviet Union in 1944)
* Mongolia Mongolia: 9 August 1941

[edit] After the attack on Pearl Harbor
Further information: Attack on Pearl Harbor

* Panama: 7 December 1941
* Costa Rica: 8 December 1941
* Dominican Republic: 8 December 1941
* El Salvador: 8 December 1941
* Haiti: 8 December 1941
* Honduras: 8 December 1941
* Nicaragua: 8 December 1941
* United States of America: 8 December 1941
* China: 9 December 1941 [30]
* Guatemala: 9 December 1941
* Cuba: 9 December 1941
* Philippines Philippine Commonwealth: 9 December 1941 [31][1][6][24]
* Czechoslovakia: 16 December 1941 [32]

[edit] After the Declaration by United Nations
Main article: Declaration by United Nations

* Mexico: 22 May 1942
* Brazil: 22 August 1942
* Ethiopia Ethiopia: 14 December 1942 [33]
* Iraq Iraq: 17 January 1943 [34]
* Bolivia: 7 April 1943
* Colombia: 26 July 1943
* Iran Iran: 9 September 1943 [35]
* Liberia: 27 January 1944
* Peru: 12 February 1944

[edit] After D-Day
Main article: Operation Overlord

* Ecuador: 2 February 1945
* Paraguay: 7 February 1945
* Uruguay: 15 February 1945
* Venezuela: 15 February 1945
* Turkey: 23 February 1945
* Lebanon: 27 February 1945
* Syria: 27 February 1945
* Saudi Arabia: 1 March 1945
* Argentina: 27 March 1945
* Chile: 11 April 1945

Here's a fun fact. Most people think that the USA was the first to start fighting the Japs. No...sorry, hand to hand fighting started between the japanese and the Malaya Corops and the british Land foces 1 and 1/2 hours before the attack on Pearl Harbour!

Anyway I digress!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post but, are you saying that you don't believe the holocaust happened. That the winners of the war made it up? If not, I do apologize for the misunderstanding ahead of time.

Read my statement.. Don't assume.. I don't want to go dig some websites for you .. I'll edit this post later.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You follow propaganda too much man.

Yes America is winning the war on terror! Woohoo!!!

Let's go kill ourselves some NAZIS WooHoo!

When in reality, America is getting its ass handed back to them by a bunch of guerrilla fighters in Afghanistan.

Like I've said previously and you've ignored the question.

If America hasn't won in Afghanistan after 8-9 years, what makes you think they'll win eventually?

You think they'll win in what like 50 years?

The economy has already been destroyed, and history does repeat itself because when an empire gets too big, it gets greedy, and ALWAYS fails.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Read my statement.. Don't assume.. I don't want to go dig some websites for you .. I'll edit this post later.

Isnt that what were supposed to do after reading someone's post. Interpret it, I myself am not sure what you were trying to say, thus me asking you my question in as polite a way as I can, and what does me digging through sites have to do with your opinion on something? How is me going through the web, digging through sites going to answer my question on what you believe. I guess it doesn't matter anyway. I didn't want websites, I wanted you to tell me if you were saying the holocaust didn't happen and it was something that the 'winners' of the war made up. Thats all.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Define "winning"...

Is your definition the same as the Administration's definition (last and present)?

Or, anyone else that is using that term, for that matter?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OddTimeSignature
History Repeat it self...Regarding the jews...The Germans back in 1930 had the same problem with jews...they bought off politicians and controlled companies which controlled politicians...in the end the jewish families were super rich and the German people super poor...FEELS FAMILIAR?...Then came Hitler...and the rest we know...

I don't think you have studied enough history to make such an assertation. If you had, you would know that the Jews were pushed into ghettos and were not allowed to own anything. The only thing they could pursue that could not be taken away from them was education.

If "Jews are super rich" it is because they have applied themselves and have studied their fields. Many of "the super rich" have also been very benevolent to their fellow man and have contributed much to philanthropic projects to try to raise the intellect and awareness of humankind.

Your statements reflect your lack of knowledge as well as your bigotry. It really brings down the quality of this website.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OddTimeSignature
History Are Repeating It Self
[edit on 28-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

I are quoting you self

Taking this thread seriously

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You have to admit what Israel and the AIPAC are trying to do, or have already done to our country is wrong and down right despicable. If you can't see the infestation then you either haven't looked, or you don't want to believe it.

Nearly 300 Congress Members Declare Commitment to 'Unbreakable' U.S.-Israel Bond
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Timeline: Israel Connection to 9/11
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't hate the jews most of them aren't bad, hate the Zionist that want to control everyone and everything.

The J word is almost like the N word now. Be more careful on how you use it.

Maybe, you should start a thread with more bestest grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Tell that to the Rothschild family with $300 Trillion at their disposal.

They can do whatever they want.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

I'm not denying that Jews were treated badly, but the over exaggeration of the whole story.. Once again, Winners write history, that is very simple to understand..

Read:

Example:

Immediately after World War II, Allied authorities declared that "Jews had been gassed" in all German concentration camps. It later discovered that the many bodies photographed in the camps died during the waning days of the war - from typhus, cold and starvation. Simon Wiesenthal, of the "Holocaust Center" in Los Angeles, stated in Books and Bookmen, April 1975, page 5, "No gassing took place in any camp on German soil."

Example:

The Germans are noted for being meticulous record keepers. There was no attempt made to destroy wartime records, 1,100 tons of which were seized in the U.S. Zone of occupation alone. British Historian, Colin Cross, writes in his biography of Hitler, on page 313: "There does not exist then, anything like a written order signed by Hitler for the extermination of the Jews in Europe."

Example:

The German Foreign Ministry on January 25, 1939 issued a document on the solution to the Jewish problem which stated: "The end policy in regard to the Jews is the emigration of all Jews living in the territory of the Old Reich."

In Auschwitz Notebooks, we read that all of the top German leadership supported this plan. "On November 12, 1938, Goring had mentioned the question of Madagascar. Himmler himself had dreamed of that since 1934, a witness assures us. After the armistice of June 1940 (surrender of France), the idea was propounded by the Foreign Ministry and approved by Himmler as well as by Hitler himself."

Example:

Reminds me of Gaza..

Roosevelt did the same thing as Hitler by ordering 120,000 Americans of Japanese descent living on the West Coast interned in concentration camps. In March 1942 Roosevelt accused them of being "security risks." The Japanese men, women and children were imprisoned behind barbed wire fences and armed guard towers in the blazing hot desert.

Example:

The Nuremberg War Crimes Trial heard testimony from Hans Lammers as to what he considered the "Final Solution of The Jewish Problem." Lammers was Chief of the Reich Chancellery and personally close to Himmler and Hitler. Lammers said he asked Himmler what was the "final solution." Himmler replied: "The Jews must be evacuated from Germany!" He said that Hitler told him the same thing. In other words, "The Final Solution" was --emigration! When asked, "when did you first learn that five million Jews had been exterminated," Lammers replied that it was "here" at the Nuremberg trials! Herman Goring also told the court that the first time he had heard anything about a holocaust was, "right here at Nuremberg!"

Example:

The Jews were vital to the German war industry. It would have been counter productive to exterminate them. In fact, the SS arrested Karl Koch, commandant of Buchenwald, for mistreating and unjustly executing some prisoners. After being found guilty by a military court, Koch was sentenced to death and shot. If there was actually a "holocaust" he would have been honored instead of executed.

The Holocaust was and is vital for Western interests, anyone can see that.. It is the objectivity of this story which is more important, not whether it was true or not, because we can never prove History, especially at the time of war and destruction..

We can never tell the intentions of nations at the time of war, because the winner will always have the last say..

You have to understand that fact sooner or later..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Ok it seem so be some truths in what there you is saying...i Really dont hate the most of jews seems to be nice people but the zionists the want to take over the world and the israelians and americans must stop them if not...israel vill start next war and israel newer exist again

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Read:

Example:

Source?

I'd really like to read and consider the source.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join