It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Are Repeating It Self...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
History Repeat it self...Regarding the jews...The Germans back in 1930 had the same problem with jews...they bought off politicians and controlled companies which controlled politicians...in the end the jewish families were super rich and the German people super poor...FEELS FAMILIAR?...Then came Hitler...and the rest we know...

I dont think or hope we will have a new Hitler...I tried to point at the other similarities...

[edit on 28-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 28-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
History only repeats itself if there is a world wide ignorance. History will never repeat itself again because it has learned to build upon its past failures.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
~Mark Twain

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

Been Anti Semitic long?
Or are you just wanting to open a big nasty can of worms?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ares it really repeating itself? I don't think it's as bad as leading up to a Hitleresque situation. History always repeats itself. We've all been here so long there's only so many ways people can live their lives. After awhile, we've pretty much covered the bases for branching out and being different, we're bound to start the cycles over again.

I don't think we'll ever have another Hitler, not with the media the way it is today. If the president sneezes, the world can hear about it on twitter. Not much wiggle room for a crazy person with a bangin stache and failed dreams of painting landscapes to rise to power and start killing everything that doesn't look pretty to him.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well in the specific case of the jews this is an cycle that has been ongoing for about 2000 years.

When an external force starts bleeding the host dry, bad things can happen.

either you die or you fight back. very simple.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
History only repeats itself if there is a world wide ignorance. History will never repeat itself again because it has learned to build upon its past failures.

Can you actually say that with a straight face? or were you being sarcastic. The very nature of the duality of man, always means that there will be people who deny the truth, or at least histories version of it, and therefore will repeat the same mistakes again and again.

Even hamsters learn that when they get shocked by the cheese attached to an electrical current, they don't go for the cheese again. but humanity just keep going back for the cheese.

Can you give one instance where humanity has learned to build on it's past failures. Since WW1, which was "The war to end all wars", the 20th century was the most deadly in history....ever!!!

Something that just tells me that there is a built in self destruct mechanism is most people, that even when faced with evidence of known consequences, they say, I know better, I will be different. yes this is the same force that has helped us grown and evolve, and make great discoveries. but it is also the same mechanism that will get most people killed!

Fun stuff!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well, he is kind of right. I hate this anti-semetic garbage when it comes to the mention of the word jew. Jews helped fund the Nazi regime, as did some big figures in the US.

Jews like the Rothschild helped fund and kill the true Jewish bloodline. The reason was to sacrifice them in order to get Israel back. So what happened after WW2? 1948, Israel had it's own land.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy

I don't think we'll ever have another Hitler, not with the media the way it is today. If the president sneezes, the world can hear about it on twitter. Not much wiggle room for a crazy person with a bangin stache and failed dreams of painting landscapes to rise to power and start killing everything that doesn't look pretty to him.

I hope you are joking?

RIGHT freaking NOW we have obama rising to unlimited power and creating a obama youth and everything.

it is scary to see how fluoridated your average citizen really is!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

What's with all this 'the Jews' talk. I don't understand it. They have no difference then the rest of us impact wise, I guess I'm not understanding why they are ruining the world. I think they're kinda awesome myself but keep in mind I am a decent human being.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There are only about 12,000,000 of us jews left in the world. And 5,900,088,000 non-jews. Yeah...the world is just flowing with jews and we need to be purged right? I can't believe people buy into this drivel sometimes.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
reply to post by Hanko

What's with all this 'the Jews' talk. I don't understand it. They have no difference then the rest of us impact wise, I guess I'm not understanding why they are ruining the world. I think they're kinda awesome myself but keep in mind I am a decent human being.

Hello Mr ADL guy.

Yeah they are really awesome and that´s why they have been loved for over 2000 years.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Hanko]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Even hamsters learn that when they get shocked by the cheese attached to an electrical current, they don't go for the cheese again. but humanity just keep going back for the cheese.

We didn't get shocked though, our ancestors did. The hamsters don't learn if they're great great grandaddy got shocked trying to get that sweet delicious cheese. They themselves have to find out for themselves if those old stories are true. It's part of being human.

Can you give one instance where humanity has learned to build on it's past failures. Since WW1, which was "The war to end all wars", the 20th century was the most deadly in history....ever!!!

I can honestly sit here and say that I don't think the USA will ever drop a nuclear bomb on another place like we did before. I truly don't believe we will ever do that again and repeat those horrible things. Thats something I do believe we've learned.

Fun stuff!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Look at the elite control technique. Look back upon history to where people were starved ( I mean ancient times). When people starved they rioted. How did the elite learn to implement these techniques without riots?

IE. Africa, Latin America, Middle East.

These people are left depending on colonialism leaders for food and water. They have been hit hard by central banks which left their countries in big debt, which they cannot pay back. So why haven't they rioted?

From the sixteenth century to the mid-nineteenth century Europe witnessed increasingly widespread food rioting. These riots pitted vulnerable consumers against producers and merchants, and both sides invoked protection and support from their rulers.
Source

I am intrigued by this post, I will try to continue once I return from work.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
There are only about 12,000,000 of us jews left in the world. And 5,900,088,000 non-jews. Yeah...the world is just flowing with jews and we need to be purged right? I can't believe people buy into this drivel sometimes.

Well I don´t think anyone has claimed that it "flows of jews" in the world.

And I hope no one wishes for the jews to be "purged".

But I do wonder why jews do not move to israel which is the holy land?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Historys are not repeated themselfs, they is constant on making new historys.
What had happen in the leading to a world war 2 didnt never go away, it was just one contiguous making of the historys to today.

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

I'm sorry, I'm too busy getting my razor sharp political advice from famous people to adopt their opinions on Jewish people. I know when I need to make an opinion about a large group of people I don't make a move untill I've got the clear from Edgar Allen Poe

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

nvm - post referenced was removed

[edit on 28-3-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

We haven't learned anything.. I see so much similarities between the Nazi's and US.. Power brings arrogance, arrogance ends empire..

Nazi Germany was the strongest in the world, no one thought Germany could be defeated, America is currently the same..

Jews were very strong within Germany, let's not forget, they had huge control and influence just like today..

But we are talking about Zionism, which exists even today, and many people all around the world are angry at them.. That could potentially result in another wave of hate against Jews..

[edit on 28-3-2010 by oozyism]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join