It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tanks 'enter Gaza' after deadly clashes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's too bad you don't make the rules Slayer... the problem would be solvered by now.

If the majority of your government worms weren't Jewish your voice may echoed thoughout the nation!

And I don't see your government working to bring peace. and yet you talk about the US

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
When Israel uses it's POWER on the Palestinians something deep down inside me tells me it's wrong.

I can't be anymore open than that on this subject.

Some people claim god's will at work. I've been searching like crazy. Can't find where god told Jews to kill Abraham's descendants in the land promised to Abraham.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon
reply to post by Yissachar1

Yes because there are so many pictures of dead Israeli babies burned with white phosphorus.

Oh quit with the smoke screen/grenade hype, You do know that is what White Phosphorus is don't you? No army in their right mind would go into combat without it PERIOD, Including every Arab one. Don't piss off the big powerful Israel next door if you don't want to die. God knows your terrorist probably hid behind the babies like they often do.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

I have used Phos grenades... For smoke to cover our movements... Guess what... So does everyone else including your government... Up to the point of trench clearing.. But as an armchair general you would know what Im talking about huh?

Phos grenades and mortars are good tho... I recommend them as an infantryman whose job is to kill..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The DEAD or dying.

Yeah I know something about them...

We have created and then picked up and moved their MATTER. The SOUL is whats GOD GIVEN.

Side Note.

Every Human has one. Once it's gone you and I are just MATTER.

STAY FOCUSED!

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

When Israel uses it's POWER on the Palestinians something deep down inside me tells me it's wrong.

Some people claim god's will at work. I've been searching like crazy. Can't find where god told Jews to kill Abraham's descendants in the land promised to Abraham.

the only person i see claiming that is you.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The DEAD or dying.

Yeah I know something about them...

We have created and then picked up an moved their MATTER. The SOUL is whats GOD GIVEN.

Side Note.

Every Human has one. Once it's gone you and I are just MATTER.

STAY FOCUSED!

sounds like your the one losing focus

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

So I guess you missed the hundred or so times where God warned not to mess with his people and that HIS wrath would be sent on anyone who he sees fit when it comes to protecting or avenging his people the Jews and their nation Israel. Only Gods divine intervention has saved Israel from utter extinction at the hands of the Arabs and Russia. Everyone who has a clue can see that, allot choose to deny it.

The Arabs do not want peace and that is a fact, Israel has taken many on the chin for peace. You cant say that about the Arabs now can you!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
THE US will USE ALL OF ITS POWER!

To defend Israel against it's destruction!

MAKE no mistake!!!!!

From a veteran.

Understand, we will not support an expansion!

PERIOD!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

the only person i see claiming that is you.

I'm sorry. I didn't specify I live in the US. That's all we seem to ever hear in the land that just authorized a $270 million dollar arms sale to Israel paid for with US money. All on the same day Prime Minister says Obama publicly humiliated him by not inviting him to a party.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Dude that money is more than covered by the Jews that live in the US... Look at Hollywood...

However money and propaganda can only do soo much... The rest is up to the soldier on the ground..

Its him you need to reach... Forget the money

No soldier... No war...

Its THAT simple...

Thats from a professional soldier as myself...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Very disturbing... but unfortunately nothing new. Israel got away with the Gaza War in '09 as if it farted...

What worries me is the motivation behind all this 'Middle East' drama...

John Hagee at AIPAC 2007:

Ladies and gentlemen of AIPAC it's a new day in America. The sleeping giant of Christian Zionism has awakened; there are 50 million Christians standing up and applauding the State of Israel. [...]
As you know, Iran poses a threat to the State of Israel that promises nothing less than a nuclear holocaust. I have been saying on national television, in churches and auditoriums across America it is 1938; Iran is Germany and Ahmadinejad is the new Hitler. Ladies and gentlemen we must stop Iran's nuclear threat and stop it now and stand boldly with Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. [...] We're organizing Congressional District by Congressional District, so that as body we can standup and speak up for Israel every year in Washington, DC and Congress will know that the matter of Israel is no longer just a Jewish issue; it is a Christian Jewish issue from this day forward.
Full Speech

Google Video Link

I remember people over at RaptureReady.com were applauding the disproportionate casualty numbers (100:1) during the Gaza "war" last year as "miracles, clearly the work of God..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d7d202ece89.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/711ba0c7167a.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00a9d120c28a.png[/atsimg]
Source

Apparently, there are many people who can't wait to jump start the Apocalypse, in order to let the events of Revelation unfold, so that their Messiah can come to help them.

God help us all...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

No, most Christians are NOT like Hagee and others!
Even Hagee doesn't want Armageddon so that The lord will come!
Zionism, however has taken hold of MOST mainline preachers.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

On a lite hearted side note...

Yeah I would have guessed you looked like a Mexican or a Chinese sympathizer

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Dude that money is more than covered by the Jews that live in the US... Look at Hollywood...

However money and propaganda can only do soo much... The rest is up to the soldier on the ground..

No soldier... No war...

Its THAT simple...

I'm a veteran of foreign war myself, but then every American war has been foreign since 1800s. US likes to fight in other peoples land, easier on the American 'sensitivities', easier to recruit those who know zero about war. It's a rigged system we've got here. I hope you some day get to enjoy life with your neighbors.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

STAR.

Good to see Real Americans posting.

ENOUGH said.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The only way there will be "peace" in that region, unfortunately will be when no one is left to fight anymore.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a bunch of civilians are going to die, people are going to cry, and in 30 days it will be out of our minds.

yeahhhhhh i rhymed.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is personal beef.

Anything the UN does will only make matters worse in the longrun.

I just hope things end with minimum bloodshed.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by pthena

No soldier... No war...

Its THAT simple...

then YOU already know what to do. stop fighting. tell your fellow soldiers. it may catch on. then you'll maybe get the peace you want.

you WERE told to turn the other cheek. you WERE told that to harm another was like harming god. but you just dont get it, do you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join