It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tanks 'enter Gaza' after deadly clashes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

you WERE told to turn the other cheek. you WERE told that to harm another was like harming god. but you just dont get it, do you.

Wasn't that said by Christ in the sermon of the mount?

Don't think Jews believe in Christ or in his words. Most certainly they didn't by the time he was alive and certainly not now.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by thomas_]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So, do anyone have any news? Any updates? Anything?

If the North/South Korea thing heats up, and this continues, things could get really interesting.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i wouldn't trust any israeli website. with their complete disregard to international law, spying on allies and forging of passports it would not be a complete shock if your entire database of information was compromised.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
General Petraeus should be given control of the Occupied Territories.

The Israelis are now acting against our interests in the region.

They cannot be trusted.

Anyone disagree?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
General Petraeus should be given control of the Occupied Territories.

The Israelis are now acting against our interests in the region.

They cannot be trusted.

Anyone disagree?

i agree, and they NEVER could be trusted.

by their own admittance, the zionists proclaim;- by deception shall we make war.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm a veteran of foreign war myself, but then every American war has been foreign since 1800s. US likes to fight in other peoples land, easier on the American 'sensitivities', easier to recruit those who know zero about war. It's a rigged system we've got here. I hope you some day get to enjoy life with your neighbors.
reply to post by pthena

Thanks mannn... THAT means a lot to me dude... You know....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

ah---yes. but there is no difference between them if i consider he said;- "i and my father are one."

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkarella

I hate to break this to ya but your dream will only come true when the leaders agree..
If they dont then its up to the infantryman on the ground.. But then again we grunts have the brains to stop when things get stupid.. Maybe we should take over huh?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I served under Petraus in the British Army... He is a great officer but our Peter de Labilier is better... Ex SAS CO... And has chewed the dirt unlike most officers whom advice taken on board
Lets make it clear right now... I have been British Army, served with the Yanks and IDF but the SAS are the best in the world hands down.... The Brits are the best soldiers... Warriors... And take a REAL man to lead... He did...

The only reason Petreaus is in command is because he is the biggest in NATO.... But not the best... American arrogance strikes again... At a huge loss...

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

The answer lies in your post…’when the leaders agree’.

Perhaps the Jewish and Palestinian grunts’ guns should be pointed at their leaders on BOTH sides and force them to sit down on the negotiating table to end this frightful and hurtful mess for decades.

It is time for those who love peace to stand up and be counted. If we fail today, the next generations will only suffer more…..Let it end with us today and now, standing up for peace and never to be made use of by others or to serve others’ ends.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here we have another reason for why in the next upcoming generations religions should be removed from every part of the entire globe.

Religions CAUSE war because the masses are induced in a trance like coma, and can't decipher between right and wrong.

You have Hamas with their own agenda in the Middle East, and then you have the Zionists blood drinkers that love war.

Both of them are equally psychotic.

Feel bad for the average Palestinian or Israeli that's suffering because these vampires are hell bent on religion and the return of the "Messiah", and silly me this whole time I was thinking everyone thought Obama was the Messiah.

Apparently we have to wait another indefinite amount of time for a fictitious character to return to earth to save us from our "sins".

2,000 years later people still fall for fairy tales.

Sad, really sad.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I agree dude... Totally..

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

you WERE told to turn the other cheek. you WERE told that to harm another was like harming god. but you just dont get it, do you.
reply to post by orangutang

I surely get that.... But you will never know.....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Lies huh...

You should know "seeker of truth".....

I wish you could say that to my face....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

There's no need to wait for any 'messiah'. YOU alone have that capability to stop wars. It begins with you and what you WILL do to end it. This insanity of brother killing brother must end today. Talk to your family, relatives and friends as I will do so to mine.

Let others have the freedom of choice with religion. But no religion sanctions the taking of lives when there may be other other options avaliable.

The Palestinians and Jews both share the same beginnings of teachings, worship the same Creator and both love and honor their Almighty in their own way. We all CAN co-exits, as proven by centuries of human existance during peaceful periods.

Let not the next innocent generations suffer what we experience yesterday and today anymore. The bloodshed and manipulations must end....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I really hope I am wrong, but it has been going on for 1000's of years and does not look like it will end soon. Each side always blaming the other, never just try to live and let live and just keep the fight going. At this point it does not matter both sides are wrong. It needs to end. As Jack Nicholson said "Can't we all just get along?".

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Lies huh...

You should know "seeker of truth".....

I wish you could say that to my face....

lies? Would you be happy to use the sematic word 'lays' instead? I apologise if you thought it differently. And yes, I will say the same thing ( use 'lays' if you dont like that word) to you in person, and get thrashed and wont retaliate. Better I get hurt than the next innocent generations.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hmm
Jews have a right to the land...here is my reasoning

invisible space ghost promises the jews the land

invisible space ghost promises the land for islam

How can god promise two different people the same land? he cant..else he would be a tarded god...
Islam accepts moses/jews and therefore the claim of the jews..therefore they must also acknowledge that the infallible god promised the land for the jews.

Unless of course islam chooses to ignore that claim, thereby invalidating moses and his talk with God to help them out by lessening the prayer requirements and all that. This is a fundamental flaw with islam in regards to who truely owns the land. If they demand its theirs, then they must accept a fallable deity and therefore accept that its not a deity at all but something fallable.

Jews win.

silly religion.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by thomas_

ah---yes. but there is no difference between them if i consider he said;- "i and my father are one."

Agreed, but they certainly think different otherwise Jesus wouldn't have been crucified

Anyway... this way off the scope of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join