It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tanks 'enter Gaza' after deadly clashes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Everyone who views the murder of innocent children behind a barbed wire topped wall as the atrocity that it is can do something to make a diffirence.

Stop buying anything made in Israel or by any global company that is Israeli owned or run. Tell your elected representatives by mail, letter or phone what you think of the situation, also write to your local paper.

These small steps may seem like nothing but every individual step made by millions of people add up to a lifetime of walking.

The murderous morals of the few should not be allowed to end the life of one more child in this world.

Respects

[edit on 27-3-2010 by captiva]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by captiva]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkarella
The only way there will be "peace" in that region, unfortunately will be when no one is left to fight anymore.

The same can be said for the earth.

Its just what humans do.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

damn, will this ever end? to think, I was once so sure they were "chosen."

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Originally posted by SLAYER69
When Israel uses it's POWER on the Palestinians something deep down inside me tells me it's wrong.

I can't be anymore open than that on this subject.

It breaks my heart.

So the palestinians are allowed to shoot israel soldiers and israel isn't suppose to do anything?

So israel is allowed to occupy palestinians land and the palestinians are not supposed to do anything?

How about doing something adult like arresting the alleged murderers and giving them a fair trial? or is that too 2010 civilized for the backwards wild west "shoot em up" 1800s lifestyle israel so enjoys?

We already know what violence accomplishes: more violence... oh, and more money for the string pulling war profiteers... elitists who pick fights, then sucker strangers into fighting them... lol. Hey, kinda michael vick like, but rather than angry pit bulls, politicians use other peoples kids. Dogs do it because they don't know any better, people do it for invisible dudes & a colored cloth on a stick..

This planet needs a tsunami douche of humanity & common sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
How can god promise two different people the same land? he cant..else he would be a tarded god...

Best Quote EVER!

and I'm betting all my chips that its 'tarded god's fault.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Everyone who views the murder of innocent children behind a barbed wire topped wall as the atrocity that it is can do something to make a diffirence.

Stop buying anything made in Israel or by any global company that is Israeli owned or run. Tell your elected representatives by mail, letter or phone what you think of the situation, also write to your local paper.

These small steps may seem like nothing but every individual step made by millions of people add up to a lifetime of walking.

The murderous morals of the few should not be allowed to end the life of one more child in this world.

Respects

Suppose the majority support you on your proposal of not to buy jewish products due to their as you alleged 'murderous morals', then WHAT ABOUT the bloodthirsty stubborn nutheads of the palestinian militants?

Are you recommending the rest of the world continue to close its eyes and let these animals continue to use innocent civilians as shields for their power lusts?

Are you recommending the world to smile as these beasts pump rockets into civilian terroritories in Israel to provoke war, instead of sending invitations to the negotiation tables?

So what are you recommending for the palestinian militants to stop their depredations to the Jews and their own civilian Palestinians?

Respects.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If Hamas had Israels power and weopons im sure they would do the exact same thing. Hamas is pure evil, hiding under the cover of civilian buildings.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Originally posted by SLAYER69
When Israel uses it's POWER on the Palestinians something deep down inside me tells me it's wrong.

I can't be anymore open than that on this subject.

It breaks my heart.

So the palestinians are allowed to shoot israel soldiers and israel isn't suppose to do anything?

So israel is allowed to occupy palestinians land and the palestinians are not supposed to do anything?

How about doing something adult like arresting the alleged murderers and giving them a fair trial? or is that too 2010 civilized for the backwards wild west "shoot em up" 1800s lifestyle israel so enjoys?

We already know what violence accomplishes: more violence... oh, and more money for the string pulling war profiteers... elitists who pick fights, then sucker strangers into fighting them... lol. Hey, kinda michael vick like, but rather than angry pit bulls, politicians use other peoples kids. Dogs do it because they don't know any better, people do it for invisible dudes & a colored cloth on a stick..

This planet needs a tsunami douche of humanity & common sense.

That's why there is war in the world. Simply put you have 2 completely incompatible political and religious systems in conflict. Islam sees Israel as formerly conquered territory and it simply cannot relinquish it. That is forbidden by their religion. They must get it back. The presence of a Israel is a proof that the Koran is a work of fiction. They must eventually get it back under Muslim rule.

Judaism is reclaiming their former homeland. For that religion to work properly they need to put up a altar on the temple mount and restart animal sacrifice. They are so close to that now. All they are waiting for now is Elijah the prophet.

So then the question becomes which side was lied to and by whom? Was there a God of the Bible? Or is he the Allah of the Koran?

But until then a peaceable resolution isn't possible. Period. The world is deceiving itself if it thinks that.

Simply put the only way to resolve this one is to let both sides have at it until one is left.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

IDF expected to launch wide-scale assault on Hamas targets

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Remember your threads last week when we discussed how there seemed to be something really big brewing, Janus ?

This looks like it may well be it

More genocide and murder courtesy of the IDF

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This reminds me of the documentary, "Where in the World is Osama bin Laden". I paraquote a bit, but the content of a comment by an Israeli when the journalist who made the movie is in Gaza is, "Everyone knows what has to be done to get peace".

So why don't they do it?
Because the Israeli settlers won't give up their settlements. Because they think they're better than the Palestinians, they think they have a right of might to take that land, that they are some kind of damn master race chosen by God to conquer the lands and crush the Palestinians. And their politicians think in similar lines.

And the Palestinians? Well, they give too much power and free reins to the extremists who run into nightclubs and buses and blow themselves up, killing off innocent civilians in the name of "freedom", freedom they'll never have as long as they let those retards do # like that.

All three mentioned sides here are a bunch of warmongering, elitist retards with so much blood on their hands they should be trialed for warcrimes in Hague.

Let me rephrase this; You want peace in Israel? Round up all the Israeli extremist politicians and settlers, remove them from power and from their settlements in Palestinian territory, throw them in jail for good measure, and voila, you'll have your peace. Because without that, the Palestinian extremist bastards won't have the support from the palestinians that'll allow them to continue their psycho business. And then they can all sing Cumbayah around the fireplace together or somesuch.

The basic fact is, you can't have peace down there until this has been done. You might succeed in "pacifying" the Palestinians, but that's not peace. That's genocide.

Edit to add: Of course, that damn Berlin wall should also be torn down by the very people who built it, ASAP.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
a bunch of civilians are going to die, people are going to cry, and in 30 days it will be out of our minds.

yeahhhhhh i rhymed.

You are underestimating Americans. Don't think for a second that the average citizen isn't watching and remembering.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I was wondering when "Holy land" diplomacy was going to continue! It's a shame they (P's and I's) can't just draw a military line and shoot at each other in a war like fashion. Oh wait..... well, it's a shame that they have to draw it in such a populationally dense venue.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This s*** has been going on for as long as anyone alive today can remember. And then another few thousand years.

And will sadly most likely be going on when I die.

The earliest memories I have of mass media, and international news are images of palestinians throwing rocks at tanks, and a few Israeli houses smoking, while rockets and what not are shown on the screen. 30 years of essentially the same friggin thing on any international news channel.

People who were born in the area deserve to live there full stop. That is, Israeli's and palestinians. Neither has any say in where or who they are born to. Palestinians born there can't claim anymore right to the land as Israeli's born there. It doesn't matter anymore who originally squeezed who to the side.

Sometimes I whish there was a Super all powerful God that did interact directly with the human race. I bet he'd lay waste to the whole area and say something along the lines of "Well if you can't learn to share i'm taking it from the lot of you".

Not trying to bait anybody. But if you were a parent and these were your children how would you deal with it.

Prepares to be flamed

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Wow, how about a little racism to go with your morning java. As if you didn't already know that those wonderful Palestinians rejected peace every time it's been offered. And hamass such a philanthropical organization with it's vows to never recognize an Israeli state. Yep, let's teach our kiddies to be good little marters at those UN charter schools, after all we know that those kiddies need their 77 virgens.

I really hope you can see the irony, I really do, I mean WTF?

I can see you there at your keyboard gnashing your teeth, chewing your tongue in a veritable lather of brotherly love, wishing me all the best. Or is that a touch too ironic as well. Yeah, hate the damn Iraq war and the Afghanistan conflict but boy wouldn't you love to see some Jewish kids bloody in the streets.

Not really irony after all is it? Just some good old selective hatred or racism....... Nuff said!

YouSir

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yes, I can see it now. Armed UN Security Forces invading Israel to remove Netanyahu and his many stolen US weapons of mass destruction.

The more Israeli's resists or the more Israel acts like it always has, will be the death knoll that many will be ringing loud and with great vigor. Many have been waiting for the day that UN Security Forces will make Israel take it's bitter pill of retribution for the many needless deaths and for the coveting of land and the use of murder to acquire land at the expense of the deaths of Palestinians. Claiming God gave it to them and who allows them to murder anyone to keep it, is as lame an excuse as I ever heard one.

The world is sick and tired of what the Middle East has become and if a UN Security Force has to engage Israelis and the citizens to make Israel act like it should, then that day is close at hand and when Israel is made to bow down to Obama, the world will rejoice that Israel is no longer the influence they think they are. Many with sharpened sticks are waiting for the Israeli beast to lose it's balance and when that happens, it will be time to kill the beast once and for all. This will be the day that all the sharpened sticks come together to deal with its common enemy.

On such a day, the world will see the UN action as a signal and if that signal gets picked up by the world, then on that day, Israel will be once again the school yard bully that finally meets his match and goes home with it's tail tucked between its legs and a black eye received for its belligerent actions and genocidal actions towards the Palestinian's and for being the unacceptable school yard bully that they are.

Goliath will crush the spawn of David and he will do so with the permission of the United Nations Security Council which Obama is illegally and unconstitutionally president of. How convenient huh?. Or is this a key clue?

Israel acting like the rogue nation in the Middle East with weapons of mass destruction looks to be a good and meaningful target and a means to distract while Obama plays his "Trixy" on the world at large. The man of peace is anything but and many already know this. As such, Israel will either go the way of dodo birds or will evolve into the Middle East State that it should be. If Israel cannot live in peace with its neighbors then Israel will no longer exist.

Time will tell, but this latest episode of Israel and US tensions are key to what happens next in the Middle East ongoing saga of death and stolen land. Using the UN Security Council against Israel is going to cause some major changes and if Israel isn't ready for change, then it will disappear into history and many will consider that a good thing.

This last point is what really should concern Israel, because if no one wants Israel in the Middle East, where exactly does Israel think it is going to go and begin a new chapter of introducing itself as a Zionist cancer into the body state of of some host nation willing to accept them until they can get back on their feet? I don't think so.

Once Israel is seen as the Middle East cancer they are, the world will not want anything to do with Israel and what friends can easily be bribed will soon no longer accept the blood money of Israel because no matter what nation Israel is allowed to migrate to, there will be the same Middle East problems of murder and stolen lands that will come to whatever nation accepts Israel and or offers them sanctuary. Israel is known as not being able to live in peace and as such no nation wants such an Israeli albatross hung around their Nations neck.

All the nations already know this and for many, dealing with Israel in the Middle East is exactly where many want it to end. If it begins in Israel, many want it to end in the Middle East because to think that the world will accept those that have treated others like Genocidal Nazis for so long and dared anyone to say anything about it to the school yard bully's face is something many do not want to consider and as such many desire that Israel meet it's fate in exactly the spot they chose to occupy illegally and with murderous and covetous eyes against the Palestinians that were treated as if they were non-human.

This alone is enough to make me think that what happens will happen and if the guilty get their due, then it was long in coming and well deserved. I just want the Middle East to be a place where the Palestinians don't get murdered for their lands while the world turns a blind eye to Israeli atrocities.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The situation in Gaza seems to be escalating with every passing minute. The "Day of Rage" started the rioting. However, the killing of two IDF soldiers by Hamas seems to have ignited the situation further. Having said that, there is a very high chance that any conflict between Hamas and IDF would be limited in scope. However, if hostilities break out between Hezbollah and IDF on the Northern Israeli front this time, then such a conflict could easily drag Syria and even Iran into a broader regional conflict. IDF could even probably go after the Hezbollah assets that are apparently located inside Syrian territory. So far, the Israeli Air Force has entered the Lebanese air space a couple of times. The purpose for such a move is a bit unclear at present. As such, I think that any future conflict with Hezbollah could be the trigger of a much bigger conflict.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As i posted YESTERDAY:

IDF tanks leave Gaza after clashes

www.jpost.com...

Everyone can resxt easy-the situation has nothing to with North and South Korea AND it did not escalate. Tanks are back home and were back home yesterday.

Now carry on with the pointless bickering.....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

99: Oh, Max what a terrible weapon of destruction.

Max: Yes. You know, China, Russia, and France should outlaw all nuclear weapons. We should insist upon it.

99: What if they don't, Max?

Max: Then we may have to blast them. That's the only way to keep peace in the world.

40+ Years later, It's still rings true...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by SLAYER69

Dude... You are a good man and I respect you, but at this point you have to realize that they shot first and drew us in.. Your country would do much worse... Has done...
But I get your frustration.... I feel it too... But the only option I see is wipe-out at the mo... The two state solution is unworkable.. Even Obama couldn't settle it....

If the leaders were culled then peace would reign very quickly I think... Leaders on both sides.. Coz us normal folks want peace.. And good times with our neighbours...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

I have believed this for a very long time.

Thank you for sharing.

And thank you for proving that we are all just humans. Brothers and Sisters.

Someone should elect you leader of Israel. Seriously

I think one day us "normal people" will eventually replace the corrupt selfish politicians.

I have met way more normal folks that would be way better at running the world *(the right ways), than I have met politicians that were trustworthy.

Thats why I always say, we need to vote some middle-class or poor folks into office. These aristocrats only want war and more war. (Because they have stock in military industry- and profit from the wars directly).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join